Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something A Bit Different

OrangeLilly

Alive
Hello there,

Thank you for clicking on my thread! I am currently looking for story driven heavy plot roleplays with a bit of smut mixed in. I used to rp as 90/10 in favor of smut but now I am looking forward to building a story together with others and developing characters. I find exploring the why and emotions of characters to be the most fun. Maybe for of a 70/30 in favor of plot.

Below are some vague ideas to get us going with our RP. Once you find what you like shoot me a PM :)

Modern Setting Romances:

-YC is my current or recent ex's best friend / family member.

-MC is the new housekeeper/maid/cook for YC family home.

-YC and MC meet on a dating app for singles who are looking for more than just sex.

CURRENT TOP CRAVING: From friends to something more: MMO Guild Members meet at a convention and find they are super attracted to one another. [Brownie points if you are willing to play FxF for TranswomanXF for this!

Modern Adventures:

-Now I see: YC was in a car accident last spring. Now after rest and several operations you can see once more but it's different now. You see strings and strands connection every one to each other. There are several different colors and no test can tell you what it is. The doctor gives you the best guess you'll be fine and sends you home. You look up online what you're seeing and find a site with my contact information and promise that I can help...Turns out the world isn't as simple as you once thought.

-Our characters meet on a flight. Plot twist the plane crashes.

-YC and MC are picked up by the government because of our unique powers and forced into military training camps, fighting wars, and having our rights taken away for the "betterment of the country"

-End of the world RP: Zombies, Virus, Nukes, w/e the end may have been and life after it.

Fantasy Settings:

-Nations at war: Yc/mc are from two waring villages, nations, worlds and are trying to either usher in peace or put an end to the killing once and for all. (orcs/humans/elves/ any and all)

-Defeated: Yc or Mc is captured by the other side when they are defeated in battle. What will life look like for them after?

-Werewolf, Witches, Vampires, Orcs, Elves, Goblins anything like that it would be fun to play as and hash out a plot.

-We wake up in the middle of a vast field. We don't know each other or how we got here. Then we hear the sounds of, horses running? OH SHIT! We are in the middle of two forces charging into battle and we need to get clear now!

If nothing caught your eye shoot me a PM and I'm sure once we chat a bit about what we both enjoy we can find something we will have fun with!

Thanks,
Lil

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom