Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB I Live To Serve (LF Dom for a Master/slave RP)

bisexual pineapple

Queerly Tropical
Hoo boy, it's been a while since I've been on this site. Over a year, I think! Real life kind of happened and I sort of floated away from BMR as a result, but now I'm back again and on the hunt! What I'm looking for, as it says in the title, is a Master/slave roleplay. Nothing too complicated or weird this time; I'm just craving a roleplay in which I can be a sex slave. Here's a bit of a breakdown of what I'm looking for:​
  • I am only looking to play a submissive character. I enjoy playing characters who feel a need to be submissive and please their Master, for whom it's part of their very being. If they aren't providing pleasure to a Dom, they feel lost and uncertain of their place in life. As a result, I'd love a Dom character who isn't afraid to use their sub. I don't especially want a loving or soft Dom, though nor do I necessarily want this to become a violent situation.​
  • I prefer to play a female character, though I'm also open and willing to play a cuntboy. My partner can play a male, a futa, a furry/beastman, a tentacle monster - anything but a female. I'm not looking for f/f roleplays at this time.​
  • I'm not the type of person who requires long, deeply detailed posts. I want fun and quick exchanges. So as long as your post is something I can easily respond to, I don't care if it's two sentences or two paragraphs or eight paragraphs.​
  • In case it wasn't clear, I'm looking for something smut-heavy, with minimal plot. Maybe an 80/20 smut-to-plot ratio.​
  • I prefer to roleplay via Discord (my info is below), but I am also open to PMs. Feel free to message me through either of those avenues.​
Scenarios are very open. I'm happy to do real life, fantasy, sci-fi, or anything like that. The only things I don't want atm are fandom and horror settings. Just let me know what you'd prefer, and I'll be glad to oblige 99% of the time. I don't have a single, pre-set character as such: I play someone new for each roleplay I undertake because it feels more interesting and fun that way. If you have a premade character for yourself, I'd love to hear about them.

Some kinks I like:
  • Ageplay (all characters MUST be 18+ - ageplay will only be performed, not actually altering ages)
  • Drooling, especially as a result of mind control or use of a gag.
  • Mind control / hypno
  • Bondage
  • Tentacles
  • Diaper play / mild wetting
  • Blowjobs / facefucking
  • Spanking
  • Double penetration
  • Remote domination (the Dom giving orders from a distance, and the sub obeying and checking in)
  • Remote-controlled sex toys
  • Anal (receiving)
  • Dirty talk
  • Begging
  • Huge cocks
Some hard limits:
  • Scat
  • Urolagnia (ingesting urine)
  • Vomit
  • Blood / knifeplay
  • Breathplay / choking
  • General violence
  • Feet
  • Force-feeding / inflation
  • Fisting
  • Physical transformation
  • Revenge
  • Kidnapping
  • Raceplay
I think that's pretty much everything! If you want to hit me up, like I said, feel free to PM me. I will only roleplay via PM or private thread on this site. I will not go off-site for any reason.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom