Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Girlfriend Needs Rope Badly! (NSFW links)

vJack

Moon
So! Usually I am into noncon stuff, but I recently felt like playing out a specific consensual scenario. Simply put: Our characters are in a relationship or just started dating, YC is dominant, mine is submissive, or we're both switches and we go back and forth, and YC likes to tie her up and lead her around, play with her, punish her, etc. Noncon and dubcon are still on the table, would also be totally fine with YC capturing me and the relationship growing from there!

About Me and Guidlines

-I've been roleplaying for 10 years and have been on BM for half a year!
-I tend to write 1-3 paragraphs if I have something to work with
-PMs are preferred
-I don't care about RL gender
-I'm not too worried about Smut to Plot ratio, I tend to favor smut, but there needs to be at least a lil smut and a lil story
-please no one-liners
-OOC chat is cool!
-can do either first or third person
-I try to reply multiple times a week!
-can use face claims, images or just descriptions

Kinks

Must have: Bondage! Rope, chains, restraints, collars and leashes, gags, love it all!
Love: Groping, Rough Sex, forced masturbation, spanking, choking, hair-pulling, being tricked, breast bondage/torture, blindfolds, whips, lactation, peril, anal, oral, ripping off clothes, forced outfits, spandex/tight outfits, glasses, petplay, bimbofication, fucking machines, torture, interrogation, big breasts, big butts, big cocks, strong women, curvy/fat women, monsters, tentacles, and light humiliation
Soft Limits: crying, vomiting, mind control, too realistic rape scenes, YC saying “I don’t need to tie you up”, extreme humiliation and degradation
Hard Limits: scat/piss/enemas(really any other bodily liquid other than cum or spit), anyone underage, animals(furries are fine), impregnation, and racial or homophobic slurs.

Build Your Girlfriend!
I'm very open to playing different character options, so choose something you'd like!​

Personality:
-strong willed, good intentioned, a bit naive
-stubborn, not too bright, easy to anger
-uptight, talks too much, too smart for her own good
-bubbly, cheery, wants to please everyone
-dumb, a total airhead but fun, sex-obsessed
-bratty, a bit edgy, thinks she's too cool
-smart, nerdy, shy, easily embarrassed by any mentions of sex

Body Type:
-Muscular
-Athletic
-Chubby
-Short n curvy
-Hourglass
-Fit

Race:
Willing to play any race either real world, fantasy or alien, as long as it's still humanoid including orcs, catgirls, asari, etc!

Settings and Adventures!
Some ideas for settings and scenarios I have, but am open to others if you have an idea!​

Just Two Adventurers: High fantasy setting, we're both just 2 adventurers trying to raid dungeons, fight monsters, and find treasure! Open to running a small campaign.

Detectives: We're detectives, either in a modern fantasy setting, a 1940's noir setting or cyberpunk/shadowrun setting. Could also be you're the detective and I'm your secretary who gets kidnapped sometimes, or I'm a criminal that you're making work on a case, or I'm the detective and you're the mastermind always one step ahead of me!

Superheroes: Maybe we're two heroines that like to 'practice' on each other, maybe you're the heroine and I'm your sidekick that always gets into trouble, maybe I'm the heroine and you're the villain that always captures me and we find out there's something between us! Also willing to play as canon heroes/villains if you've got a specific craving.

Space Bandits: We're space outlaws/smugglers on the run, trying to make ends meat and avoid the Space Cops! Could also be you're a bounty hunter and I'm a bounty you picked up!

Fallout: Post-apocalypse setting, we're scavengers looking for parts/treasure/weapons and trying to make/find some sort of settlement! Basically willing to do nearly any kind of story in a fallout setting. I love Fallout.

Thanks for reading! I hope you have a nice day!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom