Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An older brother's love (Edain and Ligeia)

Edain

Moon
Edain had returned home from college for the weekend. He was in his first semester at the state college an hour away, so he was able to go home and visit when he wanted to. He would usually bring home his dirty clothes so he wouldn't have to pay to use the laundry machines on campus.
He pulled into the driveway and stepped out of his car, carrying his stuff inside, saying hello to his family.
He and his sister were always close growing up. She would tag along when he played with his friends, wether they were playing tag or hide and seek or just running around and rough housing. It was like that for a while, until they got older. Around the time Ligeia turned 13 she was getting into more girly things and slowly lost her reputation of being a 'Tom Boy'. Though he didn't blame her for not wanting to play 'kill the man with the ball' or any of the other rough games he played with his friends.
He loved his sister a lot though and they tried to stay close during those awkward years, but siblings tended to fight and quibble over things from time to time. When they got to highschool together he kept an eye out on her and made sure no guys that he didn't like tried to go out with her. She was his little sister and he was a bit overprotective of her.
He was a nice guy who would never take advantage of a woman and would only be with them if he was in love. He knew that most the guys his age or younger just wanted one thing and they weren't going to get it from his sister. He sometimes wished his sister would meet a guy like him, but he tried to keep his mind away from him being the one that should be with her. Though he had fantasized about it on occasion, but wouldn't admit to it.
He hummed an annoying tune as he carried his backpack and laundry bin up to his room, which had been left the same since he was still close to home. He sighed heavily and dropped everything. Feeling pretty beat from the long week at school, he collapsed onto his bed and rubbed at his forehead, giving a loud yawn.

Elsie and her brother had always been close at least up until she stopped trailing after him and found her own friends, but still she always remembered her 'tom-boy' days from her childhood, aspiring to do anything that her older brother Edain was doing. Only two years separated them. When she got into high school, it was a comfort to know that her big brother was there if she ever needed him. But it only made her sadder when he went away for college. Luckily he wasn't too far and came home often.

She watched out the window waiting for him. As soon as she saw the car pull up she jumped excitedly, but calmed her nerves, trying to pretend like she didn't care that much. Most of her friends that had older brothers didn't have nearly the relationship that she had once had and kept in mind with her brother.

Elsie heard him humming as he came up the stairs, she relaxed reading a book waiting until he came to meet her, but she figured he'd probably want to get settled first. She put the book down and stared at the notes from the senior lacrosse captain asking her out. She had said yes, but all of her friends, claimed that he had a reputation. Elsie wasn't quite sure if she wanted to give herself away just yet. Especially since she knew that he probably wasn't "the one".

She stuck the notes in her back pocket with her money and the gift card she had gotten for Edain for his birthday and went to his room. She knocked first but leaned in the doorway smiling at him, as she flipped her brownish-red hair at him, her green eyes glistening happy that he was home for the weekend. She had seen him yawn just as she came in and nearly laughed as she spoke announcing her presence, "Oh come on, college can't possibly be that exhausting, better not be partying up at state, mom and dad will have a fit!" she said teasing him.

Edain rubbed his forehead and grumbled with discontent with the amount of school work had been doing recently. It was crunch time, right before exams and he couldn't wait till the semester was over. With the amount of projects; papers, studying, and reading he had to do, he was mentally and physically exhausted. He had gotten himself settled in his room, and heard his sister approaching.

Hearing her teasing tone in her voice he couldn't help but chuckle. He gave a shrug and admitted, "I'd rather be playing tackle football with the guys, at least that's fun." He stretched his arms and pushed himself off his bed. "All this school work has got me beat. It's not much fun to pull an all nighter when all you're doing is studying," he commented, sounding dejected.

He was tall, 5' 11" and quite physically fit. His short spikey blonde hair was paired oddly with light brown eyes, very different from his sister's reddish hair and green eyes. Even though they were family, the similarities ended there. "Nah, haven't gone to a party yet. Besides, all people do is get drunk and act stupid." He gave a shrug and unzipped his back pack, unloading his binder and a pile of books.

As kids, they tended to share secrets and tell eachother about themselves. He felt very close to her, she was not only his sister but almost his best friend beyond one of his guy firends. He had a lot of girlfriends through highschool, but none of them lasted long. The girls tended to only want to be with him because of his looks and they didn't care to get to know him personally. He found it odd that the girl he was closest too was his own sister. But being with her was only a fantasy in his mind.

"So," he began with, looking at her with some intreague. "How've things been around the house without me?" He didn't notice anything suspicious about her, but she had definitely matured a bit since last he saw her. He remembered when she first started to develop into a young woman and how it was hard for him to keep his eyes from her chest at times.

Elsie could only smile in return when he laughed at her teasing, but she shook her head as she smiled, her strawberry blond hair swaying a little as she shook it. It had gotten long since he had left for school. It was nearly down to the middle of her back now, but she was planning on continuing to grow it so that she could donate it to locks for love. Figured that the two of them were goody-two-shoes. Always studying hard and doing things for the community. She had to do a little more sometimes, because of cheer leading, but she was happy and proud to be the only cheer leader that was on the honor society as well.

"I'm sure I'll be going through it soon enough. Just another year and a half and I'll be up at State with you. Assuming I go there that is. I might not want to be seen with my older brother too much..." she teased him further, but that was just how she was. "It's not like I never stay up late working on homework, community services projects, and fundraisers for cheerleading." Yes, she did her fair share as well.

"Anyway," she said coming over and practically hopping on his bed. "Things have been quite around the house. Dad's taking on more business trips since were not home. I'm always busy with my after school stuff, so I'm never home. Leaving mom to pretty much do her reading circle at the library and work like she does. Oh and Muffins has been shedding a lot and sleeping in your room most of the time. Guess she misses you."

She threw in that last part as she was tying her shoe noticing the cats tail just sticking out from under the bed like she was hiding. "Muffins, come out, Edain is home now..." she said quickly, but the cat wouldn't come out, "Eh sour puss cat..." she said commenting on its behavior. But as she bent down to try to get the cat, her love notes popped out from her back pocket to his bed, unbeknownst to her.

Edain gave a nod and snickered, remembering how much of a pain it was to go through the whole college selection process and waiting on the acceptence letter. "Yeah, soon enough," he replied in a ominous tone. "Mom and Dad will want you to go to state first, they couldn't stand to see their little girl go far away from home," he commented, teasing her right back. They always had fun with eachother by teasing and poking fun, but it was all good natured. "You, be an over achiever? Since when?" He remarked with complete sarcasm.

"Your hair is getting so long," he said, pointing out the obvious. While his hair was getting shorter. It was about two inches long and styled into a messy spikey look. He figured thier father had gotten busy with business trips, their dad was always going off somewhere. When Elise mentioned the family cat that he rescued from the animal shelter he smiled brightly, but looked somewhat concerned that she had been shedding.

He furrowed his brow as she hopped onto his bed. She hadn't done that in years and he guessed she was trying to go after the cat, who was comfortable under his bed. He peered down as she tied her shoes and tried to coax the cat out by stroking her tail, but she stayed under the bed. His eyes trailed up to her blouse and her cleavage. He chewed on his lip and stepped around to the side of the bed, trying to ignore the free look and meant to busy himself with putting his clothes away when something caught his attention.

There were a few folded pieces of paper that had fallen out of Elise's back pocket. With a broad grin he slinked up behind her and grabbed them and quickly unfolded one. "What do we have here," he asked in a coy tone, "love letters between you and a boyfriend I don't know about? He'd better be a nice guy or I'll beat him senseless." Saying this he knew she'd try to grab the letters back from him so he turned away and tried reading quickly.

"Ugh, of course they will," she said as she pet the carpet still trying to get the cat out but it seemed Muffins just wasn't budging. "I figured they'd make me go to a state school. I'm picking the farthest school away from here that's still in state!" she said, "College girl would like some privacy away from her parents, thank you very much," and then she thought she said too much and hoped that Edain wouldn't question her on it, but she figured by then she'd have a boyfriend and stuff. Things like that were kind of expected.

She heard him moving around and was just getting up when she heard him behind her unfolding something. Oh no! The notes from Eric Slazenger! "Edain!" she said trying to make a quick grab from the frantically as he started reading them. She tugged on his shirt, but he was bigger than her and he knew that he'd be able to get out of her grasp with ease. "Give them back now!" she said. She didn't want him to read them... she feared what he'd think of his own sister contemplating dating a guy who had a reputation of having sex with half the girl's lacrosse team.

Edain chuckled brightly as he had snagged the love letter and was able to scan the lines of mushy words until his eyes went wide as he read who the letters were to. He froze and this allowed Elise to grab back the other letters if she tried to. Meanwhile he just stared dumbfounded at the name.

"No way." He murmered softly as he began to shake his head in disgust. "Eric Slazenger! That scumbag?! There's no way you're ever going on a date with him. That pervert walked into the girls lacrosse team's locker room and had himself a good old time." He snarled at the thought of this deviant even talking to his sister.

He turned and tackled his sister to his bed, like how they used to wrestle around when they were younger and gave her a serious look. "I love you too much to see you get hurt by a sex craved maniac like him. He's only going to end up hurting you. You're my sister, and I'm not going to allow that to happen." He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. He felt her berasts squeeze against his chest and he swallowed hard before sitting up, his cheeks red from the sudden rush of emotion.

He had to realize they weren't kids anymore and now that they were grown up, there was even more of a tension in the air, but it was never spoken of. His heart was racing as he turned away from her and just sat at the edge of his bed. He had to get his head straight, but he couldn't help thinking about her laying there, it felt so right holding her in his arms. Yet she was his sister and he wasn't supposed to think about her like that, but why did he? He slowly turned his head back to look at her and frowned.

"I'm sorry," he began to appologize "if you really want to date this guy I won't stand in your way. You're old enough to make your own decisions. You never had to approve any of the women I've been with, though they all flocked to me for the same reason you're probably chasing Eric. He's older, more experienced, and attractive. But he will never love you the way I love you sis." He took her hand in his and held it firmly yet tenderly.

He lowered his gaze and felt very ashamed as he admitted, "If there was some way I could be with you, I would. You're the only girl I've ever truly loved, the only one I've ever connected with, the only one I've felt has understood me for who I am. I love you Elise, as more than just my sister, but as a young beautiful woman." He trailed off and took several deep breaths, awaiting her next move and perhaps a really hard slap on his cheek.

Elise was horrified as she let the events unfold before her very eyes as her brother nearly shouted the name on the top of his lungs and proceeded to bad talk him. She bit her lips and then she could only feel herself burst with both anger and embarrassment. "Yeah? Well what if that's what I WANT?!" she paused biting her lip knowing that she should not be saying this to her brother the least of all. "Maybe all I want is a guy experienced enough to break me! Did you ever think of that?" she said hotheadedly.

And then she realized what he had done...

She stared at him dumbfounded for a minute. "Did you just...?" she couldn't even bring herself to say it. He had feelings for her, but that was so weird, he was her brother. It was just so wrong in and of itself that her mind was just not processing the thought. She looked at him, his face flushed. He really meant it... she loved him too and she had always thought that he was hot, but the issue of him being her brother bothered, but now it didn't seem to, not since he said that he loved her. Who the hell needed Eric Slazenger when she could have her brother.

And then all of her reason was lost into an abyss. She suddenly found her body take over in mind. She moved to him quickly, throwing her arms around him as she pulled him into a tight embrace as her lips moved to his. She found herself kissing him with every passionate fiber of her being. She wanted him. She wanted him more than Eric, more than anything in the world. Her morality seemed lost to the wind as her mind slowly snaked around the idea of giving herself to Edain whole-heartedly.

Edain didn't believe himself. He had held these words inside of himself for years now. He had always loved Elise, but didn't truly realize it until he had left home. Not seeing her bright face every day sapped the joy from his heart. She was everything to him and he wanted her, so he laid his chips on the table and waited for her to make her move. When she protested that she might actually want a guy like that, just to break her in? It disgusted him, but when she realized what he admitted to her, the following action was nothing he was expecting.

She matched his bet and pushed him all in. Her arms curling around him and he was drawn into her deep kiss. He was completely taken by suprise and had to try to catch up to the outpouring of emotion from her lips. Not in his wildest dreams did he expect her to kiss him, or with such lust. He closed his eyes tightly and breathed hard as his lips meshed with hers and kissed back affectionately, yearning to touch her soft silky lips with his own. His arms wrapped around her waist and one hand slipped up to entangle in her locks. He slowly lay her down upon his bed, deepening his kiss, giving into her sweet outpooring.

His lips parted and his tongue rubbed her lips, seeking entrance to her mouth, wanting to show his true adoration for her with the intimate kiss. He was much more of a man than this Eric she was flirting with, a true sweetheart and gentle guy who believed in old fashioned true love. But he never though that love would be for his own sister, and she was showing it back to him. Infact, she had made the first physical move. She must have wanted him as much as he wanted her.

He kicked off his shoes towards the door, one pushing it mostly closed, the other knocked it closed, giving the two privacy. His hand that wasn't playing with her hair pulled back around to her side and he inched his fingers up the curve of her breast, caressing it through the fabric of her shirt and bra ever so delicately. He cupped her breast and massaged up into it, his fingers squeezing into the supple flesh there. Having no clue how far she'd let him go, he just kept touching her and combing his fingers through her hair. His tongue had snaked it's way into her mouth and began to dance along with her's.

Elise could hardly believe that her and Edain now found themselves in this position. And at the same time, she didn't care. Once or twice she had a dream about this, but never did she actually think it would ever happen. She felt herself relax just a little knowing that her first move had been okay, that it had been what they both wanted as she felt his arms wrap around her waist and his lips found themselves to her. Tasting his lips she thought she would just melt from all of this, but she didn't want to break it, she didn't want to let him go.

She felt him move her with himself and she felt her back sink down to the warmth of his bed, exactly where she wanted to be. She almost giggled as she felt his tongue touch her lips. This was going so much better than she would have ever thought. Edain was being passionate and gentle where she knew Eric probably wouldn't have. Her lips still pressed against his, they parted and very softly she let her tongue touch his.

Her mind was simply too lost in all of this disbelief. She never wanted this so much in her life, but some secrets were so worth it. For a moment there was a flicker of worry. Eventually he'd have to go back to school and he'd leave her again. But that was all the more reason to take advantage of the situation now. She slipped her feet off of the bed, kicking her sneakers off quickly too as she noticed he did the same. "No one's home, don't worry..." she whispered in his ear, nibbling it playfully and smiling.

Her lips returned to the soft passion of his own. She never imagined that her brother would be the best kisser she'd ever have thus far. She felt his fingers touch her breasts, beginning to massage it so carefully and delicately, but as he squeezed she released slight moan into his mouth as their tongues danced with each other. Her own hand slinked down his side and then moved to the space between them, her palm towards him as she delicately ran her hand over the front his pants. She could feel him already which surprised him, but judging by the situation, it didn't really surprise her all that much.

She broke the passion that lay locked in their lips and tongues as she looked at the clock. Luckily Edain had gotten home early this weekend and their parents were at some event until around dinner time. She looked up at him, her face flushed with want and desire. She could feel herself grow wetter with each second as she stayed in his arms. She wanted him, she needed him... "Edain, mom and dad aren't going to be home until around dinnertime..." she bite her lips again with the first move nervousness. "Take me... I want it, I'm all yours..." She only hoped that he wanted to take her...

Edain had fantasized about this moment since he was 18. He had remembered back when Elise had started developing into a gorgious young woman. He tried peeking in on her in her room and how one morning he caught a glimpse of her coming out of the shower wearing only a towel. He had wanted her as much then as he did in this moment. His tongue hungrily lapped at hers, exploring her mouth enthusiastically. When she broke the kiss to whisper in his ear he gave a shudder. His ears were very sensitive and her hot breath sent chills down his spine. He savored the sensation and smiled back at her, knowing that they had some privacy while their parents were away.

He began to unbutton her blouse, fumbling a bit with the buttons, but managing to slowly but surely remove her shirt, leaving only her cute pink bra underneath. He could have sworn this was a dream, he thought he might have just laid down on his bed and fell asleep, but he bit the inside of his lip and made sure this was real. He trembled with anticipation as his heart swelled with emotion. Her exploring hand would feel his arrousal due to the heat of the moment.

Biting at the inside of his lip to make sure that he wasn't dreaming, he thought he had laid down on his bed and fallen asleep and this was all a sweet dream. But, it was real and he was savoring every second of this embrace he was sharing with his sister. When she broke the kiss to tell him that they had plenty of time to themselves he grinned, but the next words out of Elise's mouth stunned him. She wanted him to take her, she was giving herself to him and he glanced up to look deeply into her eyes. Staring in disbelief, he had wanted her for so long and had wished he had built up the courage to say something sooner. But he knew how society viewed incest, though he didn't care nor could he help who he fell in love with. To him, family was the strongest bond there was. "I want you too sis, you and no other, I've wanted you for so long." He meant every word as his voice sounded a bit huskier since it was full of emotion and desire.

He leaned in and kissed at her neck, trailing his kisses down to her shoulder and then across to her chest. His hand that was playing with her hair moved to her bra strap and fiddled with the hook and attempted to unsnap the clip. After a few tries he got it and slowly pulled her bra from her chest, exposing her perky breasts to the cool air. He, like most males, was mollified by breasts and he took his time to oggle her wonderfully shaped pair and her pretty pink nipples that were erect. "You're so beautiful Elise, I love you with all my heart, and I promise I'll be gentle." He almost whispered this to her, there was a touch of nervousness to his voice. But he was truthful and spoke from the heart, she was all he wanted, all he thought about and now he had her.

He began to caress her exposed breasts with the very tips of his fingers, teasing her and arousing her imensely. He knew what he was doing, making sure to just barely touch the fine hairs upon her skin and sending jolts of pleasure through her sensitive skin. Bringing his lips to one of her pink nipples, he brushed his lips up against it and exhaled slowly upon it. He glanced up at her to make sure that she was enjoying this as much as he was. Slowly parting his lips more, he ensnared her nipple into his mouth and touched hos tongue to the pink node tentatively. He smiled up at his sister and started to move his tongue in a slow circle, encompasing her nipple and enjoying the sweet taste of her skin in his mouth. He began to roll his tongue around her nipple before sucking upon it and kissing it to finish teasing her there.

He leaned back and chuckled, enjoying this thoroughly he reached up to brush some of her hair off her face and touch her cheek. "You like that?" He sneered knowingly as he proceeded to give the same treatment to her other nipple while his free hand went to caress the breast he had just paid a good amount of attention to. Feeling the weight of it in his hand and how nice and firm yet soft it was. He was in heaven right now and his manhood strained against his jeans as he got more intimate with his sister.

Elise couldn't have been in more aroused than she was. She never thought her brother would have thought about her this way, as she had. It had gotten worse recently if only because he was gone. She had had dreams of him being home and her sneaking into his room to do things with him. Sad part was, most times Elise would wake up and be in Edain's room or bed. Their parents blamed it on missing him or his mattress being more cozy than her. She played along with both, but she knew it was because she had been fantasizing about him again.

She smiled deviously as her hand felt his arousal of which she was pleased. It was almost some twisted achievement to give your brother a boner. But her mind was more focused in enjoying this with him, especially since she wanted it so bad. Her chest raised and fell exciting and anticipating as he began to unbutton her blouse. She half wanted him just to rip it off, but she knew mom would question the ripped buttons. And she had no lie lined up to suffice for a plausible explanation. She noticed his trembling, but she was too considering they both thought that they were dreaming.

Her blue eyes looked up into his as she noticed his look of disbelief. At first she feared that he was going to reject her and her offer, but then she breathed a sigh of relief when he said that he wanted her too. She settled and started to enjoying it again. As he kissed her neck, her other hand slipped down to his pants, unbuckling his belt and pulling it off of him so that she could go ahead and unbutton his pants. She was worried that she was moving a little fast, but she was passionate and in the heat of the moment. She wanted to know what it was like. As he removed her bra, her nipples quickly hardened from the cool air in the room. It was an exhilarating feeling for her, having a guy take off her clothes wanting to be with her intimately. Being that is was Edain doing this to her made it ten times better.

She blushed crimson and felt heat rise up on her cheeks as he told her she was beautiful. She giggled a little, "Oh Edain, you don't have to be such a charming gentlemen. You can be rough with me if you want, I know you've wanted this, and I've wanted it too. So gentle or rough, it doesn't matter to me..." His touch upon her sent delicious shivers up her spin. And then his torture began on her, but each moment was as wonderful as the next. Each touch of his tongue on her flesh, made her grow wetter and impatient. She kept telling herself not to rush it, but to enjoy it. And enjoy it she did.

Elise nodded as he asked her if she liked it. Of course she did, she was loving every minute of it. As he continued his ministrations on her breasts, her fingers unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them, allowing enough room for one of her hands to slide down to his erection only to free it from straining against his jeans to massage it and tease it some more while he teased her. And then she went further, she let her fingers slip underneath his underwear grazing over his member, flesh on flesh.

Edain was enjoying the treatment he was giving his own sister. He had imagined this moment in his mind several times and he could never have guessed his sister would have wanted him just as much as he did her. When her fingers found his crotch to unbutton his pants he was alerady completely erect, his manhood begging to be released. He breathed heavily and smirked at the words that came from his own sister's mouth.

"Alright sis, whatever you want." She wanted him to be rough, huh? He wasn't that type, but he could do a mix of gentle and rough for her. With that decided, he grabbed one of her breasts and gave it a firm squeeze. Running his fingers up to her sensative nipple he gripped it between his thumb and forefinger and tugged at it till his fingers slipped off the tip. His other hand wormed it's way down to her pants and he where he fiddled with her button and zipper until he got both undone.

He leaned in and pulled her other nipple into his awaiting mouth. Closing his teeth down on either side of it he gnawed at it playfully, trying not to nibble too hard as he worked his teeth up her nipple, savoring every last milimeter of the flesh in his mouth. Meanwhile his hand groped enthusiastically at her other breast, being rough and gentle, petting it softly after each squeeze. His hand that was struggling to get her jeans down off her hips finally managed to wiggle them down to gain access to her panties.

When her fingers came into contact with his manhood it gave a jolt, flexing and throbbing at the attention. He inhaled deeply as her fingers traced his length, and a good length it was. She had arroused him quite easily, since he had fantasized about this as well. He even masturbated as he invisioned him and his sister performing such actions as they were doing right now. He manuvered his hips closer so she could have full access to his penis, while his hand that was on her crotch was able to explore her panties. Probing his fingers at her mound before gripping her panties and pulling up on them. He gave her a frontal wedgie, the fabric from her underwear digging into her slit.

Back
Top Bottom