Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Socially Awkward RP'rs First Request Thread

Kotaro Kuya

Foolish Soul
Hello to everybody who by chance peruses through this thread! My name is Kotaro Kuya and the title tells ya the rest. Feel free to call me by whatever you like as I've had far too many nicknames to not enjoy having them.

A few of these are Kota, Kuya, Vashen, Idiot, Xeal, as well as whatever else a mind may think of.

Anyways this is my first request thread and I have no idea what it is I am doing so I apologize if I seem long winded in explaining and getting to the point of such a thing. I'm just going to keep typing until I get to the end of whatever this amalgamation of text turns out to be. I made an account a long while ago on this site and just never really got around to coming back to it till recently. And as the title will explain getting back into the run of things is a bit difficult.

I've been writing for about 15 years and RPing for roughly 13 years. Seems like a long time but I don't consider my writing really that great. After all I merely do it for fun. I tend to write on average roughly 2+ paragraphs a post at least if I can help it and I tend to at least expect the same from my partners. I also don't give a maximum for post length as my own can get pretty long and detailed if my partner can give me enough to work with. 2 is merely the minimum I at least expect. Decent grammar, enough material for me to work with in my responses and a creative drive to help push along and add to the plots within a story. When it comes to writing I really do prefer having long-term stories. Sometimes I'll play around with short works but I enjoy building a world (Or building off a world in fandom cases) and characters within it that develop as we go along.

I can't promise to reply every day due to work primarily but I can get something out usually between 2-3 days at latest. Any later and I'd do my best to let you know why and how long it may be.

When it comes to the actual writing it really just comes down to letting my character be controlled by me and vice versa. When we have people interacting I don't plan to control any reactionary aspect of your character whatsoever. I mean yes if my guy sticks his foot out to trip you there is a good chance the character will stumble but outside that it is all on you on what they do. Of course I expect the same for my characters. They'll react how I make them react based on what I was given and what matches both common sense and their personalities. You play and grow your characters and I'll do the same for mine. As for genres I have dipped my hand into a little bit of everything. Though I prefer Fantasy (Classic and Modern) the most if I had to pick. I will also warn you to expect a lot of anime/manga influence from my end. if that annoys or dissuades you, I apologize. I am a helpless weeb.

I also prefer to only RP Via the PMs. Read the title if you want answers why.

Also if you have an idea for an RP we are currently running but aren't sure if it fits in, just run it by me! I can be pretty open minded to most things and creativity should not be stifled.

I'll be adding pairings and the like over time as well as an ever growing list of fandoms (Oh dear that is a big list).

Gods this is a abomination of a post.

I'm not really great when it comes to explaining my ideas. Most of the time I just have prompts and I can understand that can seem limiting to most. But even if the prompts for my ideas seem limiting I'm more than open to molding it into something more. I'm also pretty slow when it comes to coming up with new ideas so I'll be adding to this thread over time, hopefully with some things people will find interesting enough to potentially participate in. :)

PLOTS OF A SOCIALLY AWKWARD FOOL

• The Throne of Blades-LONG TERM FANTASY
    • This is a recent idea that has been swirling around my head and I haven't quite done anything with. Literally popped into my head during what I can only call a Dr. Pepper induced fever dream. The story itself focuses upon a world of Fantasy in which war is rampant across the lands. A series of nations, all born of a single Empire which had fallen long before the current era, vie for supremacy of the world and to unite everything under their own rule and ideals. A series of species populate the lands and magic is seen across the world in vivid fashions. Taking place within one of these nations an individual is on the run, who they may be up to the choice of the chosen player. Being chased down by a group who intends harm upon them they find themselves searching for a hiding place or shelter. In doing so they stumble upon a long forgotten secret back from the days of the Ancient Empire that once united the lands: A Throne composed of a multitude of blades of various fashions with a single figure sitting upon it, their body and visage entirely hidden by what appear to be a form of royal wear or armor bearing the Ancient Empire's sigil. It is with this find that history long forgotten stirs and the individual awakens a power long lost even to legend. The Lord of Blades awakens to the need of the individual, the spark of something within them allowing the Throne to awaken its Lord after many millennia. Taking this one who has discovered them the Lord of Blades begins to bring them to a new height of power within the world the only way he knows how: Conquest.
      • This story is one that I intend to be long term and capable of great growth. Its setting can be of classic whimsical fantasy or dark and grim based on preferences of those interested, though I'd prefer it dark myself as that is what I envisioned during the fever dream. Its fantasy setting is welcome to creative input as well as we build upon the world and I welcome ideas which spur it into more vivid imagery. While the Lord of Blades role may seem like an unchanging force of nature they still were once a mortal being. The experiences of this RP are meant to show growth both in them as well as the one who awoke them from their slumber.
      • Roles: The two main roles of course for this story are The Lord of Blades and the Individual who discovers the Lord of Blades. I am willing to play either of these roles as I was able to come up with characters befitting each during my little fever dream.
        • For those who wish to choose the Individual who discovers the Lord of Blades can be anything from an escaped slave to a noble, the status merely being something that will dictate story direction. They can be weak or they can be powerful, they can be outcasts or they can be simply a person of greed, all it does is alter the story directions we will be able to begin with. Whoever they are they carry within them enough of a desire for change or conquest that it awakens the Lord of Blades upon coming into contact with them. Whether this is through personal greed, being wronged, or desiring revolution is up to whomever plays them.
        • The Lord of Blades for those who wish to play it is an Ancient being, one from before the unification of the Ancient Empire. In truth it was the Lord who began the grand conquest that created the Empire long ago. While powerful, they were once a mortal being, what race depends on the player taking this role. For whatever reason they did this will be left to whomever plays the role of the Lord for the sake of full control over their character and their ideals. Because of their link to the Throne of Blades, while they are within their domain (The player playing the Lord will get to create a home base essentially) they have power comparable to that of a minor deity. Everything within their domain is at their control and essentially a part of them, making them nigh invincible while within it. Outside of their domain they are still grander than many of the mortal races when it comes to power, comparable to a demigod in physical and/or magical prowess. This does not mean they cannot be stopped, merely that they can be considered something akin to a raid boss in a video game when it comes to power.
      • The Throne of Blades: The Throne of Blades is a relic of grim but terrifying power. Originally a massive relic known as a Mana heart which bound itself to an individual and granted them Imperial Authority, the actions of the one known as The Lord of Blades, prior to becoming the Lord of Blades, altered its shape and very nature. Each and every sword is said to have had belonged to one who had wronged the Lord of Blades prior to their possession of the Mana Heart, their soul trapped in their very own sword upon being slain and sacrificed into the Mana Heart in order to grow its power and increase their Imperial Authority. The final act was sacrificing a Mana Heart which trapped a King's soul into their own Mana Heart, an event which altered and connected the being who was now known as the Lord of Blades into a grim contract of Conquest as its formed into a shape befitting of one to rule. The Throne of Blades is forever connected to the Lord of Blades and feeds on mana as well as souls. As a relic of conquest it has a single weakness: If a year passes without war, the Lord of Blades will enter a deep slumber and be unable to awake until the spark of Conquest is brought once more before them. If the Lord is ever slain outside their domain they can recover. But if they are slain within their domain, whoever slew him shall be offered their mantle and a chance to become a new conqueror.
FANDOMS OF A SOCIALLY AWKWARD FOOL
I am interested in far more fandoms than I will list off here. These are merely the ones I feel confident in properly RPing within. I also refuse to play as canon characters as I do not believe I can properly portray any of them well. These lists also give off the types of themes I am willing to play as if I enjoy these series I of course would enjoy the themes and aesthetics they portray. I also am cool with playing altered variations of these fandoms if you would like, simply let me know. I will be adding to this list over time as I grow in confidence in fandoms I am comfortable roleplaying in. :)

Trigun
Gungrave
Dragon Ball (Entire Series)
No Guns Life
Kengan Asura/Omega
Gundam Franchise
One Piece
DanMachi (Is it Wrong to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon?)
God of Highschool (Read the Manwha and a fan of the anime itself)
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Fate Franchise
One Punch Man
Sword Art Online
Full Metal Alchemist
Soul Eater
Fire Force
Fate/Series
High School DxD
Black Lagoon
Berserk
Black Cat