Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Storage Shelf

Heathen

Super-Earth
Given the two request thread limit on the forum, I suppose this journal be considered a workaround of sorts where I can store threads I'm not currently using but may wish to use later.

Nothing much to really comment about, beyond that.

I found my old thread to be... unsightly, and so decided to create something new. Mainly in the hopes that it would help kickstart my creativity a little bit.

I'd rather not give my whole life story, but I suppose there's no issue in giving some insight onto who I am, what I'm looking for, and how I write. I feel I'm quite literate with a solid grasp of grammar and punctuation. I personally find quality to be more important than quantity but really have no issue producing several paragraphs per post. Additionally I'd lean more toward smut over plot. That's not to say any RP would be just constant beastly fucking, but that it would have a slight preference. That's, after all, the reason why I'm here and not on a sight where NSFW writing is frowned upon. Having said all that a degree of plot and character focus would be welcome.

Naturally, as this is in the male section I would be looking to play male roles. I wouldn't have thought this was necessary to point out, but people have gotten confused in the past. The main focus is M/F pairings, but I can happily go for M/M and M/Futanari stories. I can discuss F/F and Futa/F variation of my ideas, just note that I have no interest in playing as a woman opposite a man in this thread.

My kinks are variable, and I prefer to discuss the specifics in the planning phase. The only things I refuse outright are as follows: No scat, gore, snuff, vore, feet, or underage characters.

I have plans to insert more detailed plots and prompts below, but for now this is mostly going to be a loose bunch of lists regarding original pairings and fandoms.

Father/Daughter's friend
Human Male/Anthro Female
Alchemist/Goblin Female
Elf Male/Orc Female
Personal Trainer/BBW
Mentor/Magical Girl
White Man/Muslim Woman
White Man/Black Woman
Nerd/Tomboy
Sci-Fi Merc/Diplomat
Detective/Femme Fatale
Incubus/Nun

Cosplay Queen: Lately I've had a bit of an infatuation with the idea of a story involving a famous and beautiful cosplayer. Whether she mainly works at cons, does Twitch streaming, or does Onlyfans content, the story could involve her being guided into a more perverse line of work by monetary necessity. Or getting a new agent that she hooks up at. Or the latest con she goes to has a slight misogynist streak to it. I'm not saying she has to be Jessica Nigri (or based on her), but it would be a big plus.

Life in the Overcity: This tale is set in a fantasy setting on the cusp of an industrial revolution. The major cities are highly populated with all manner of species, particularly anthros. With this in mind I think the plot could center around either a male human hooking up with a female anthro, or vice versa. Like a town guard catching a sympathetic thief, or an adventurer encountering a nonhuman healer and the two developing a strong bond.

Garden of the Dragoness: Earlier this year the internet became all aflutter at the prospect of North Korea getting a new female leader. And while this ultimately didn't come to pass, at least not as of yet, Yo-Jong did manage to turn quite a few heads. And, ultimately, it could be enjoyable to do a story about her and a foreign diplomat, or spy. Some may find the idea distasteful, and I can understand why, but it's not much more distasteful than some of the other things advertised around here.

Dweller in the Woods: Not much to say about this, beyond it being your standard pervy take on the Red Riding Hood/Big Bad Wolf dynamic. With the caveat that I'm also very interested in the idea of a male Red and female Wolf for this premise.

I tend to lean toward canon/canon pairings, however if it's my partners preference I don't mind playing as an OC opposite a canon. Rather than make an exhaustive list of pairings it might be easier to work that out in the planning phase if we have a series in common.

Game of Thrones (season 8 aside)
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Tekken
Mortal Kombat
Resident Evil
Pokemon
Demon Slayer
Dragon Ball
Final Fantasy 7
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Marvel
DC
My Hero Academia
Overwatch
Steven Universe
Star Wars
Avatar (Last Airbender or Korra)
Legend of Zelda
Fire Emblem
Disney
Black Lagoon
RWBY
Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Fate

E0E9FEC473EB8149A96E19CDD0DCFB878901E583

The start of this year was more than a little hectic for me, making my appearances on here rather sporadic. But things seem to be slightly stable, so for now I'm free to cast a net out once again. For the time being I feel my interests are aligned to M/F pairings above all else, and thus those will be the focus of this thread. I can also play futa roles if that's what you wish. On a related note, I don't care what gender my partner is.

I tend to find I mainly look for fandom scenes. Not because I have any issue with original stories, but because creating original prompts is a lot more work for much less reward when so few people ever take me up on them. I'll list one or two, but they won't hold much focus.

But, as with most people, I'd like to start my thread with some housekeeping. While I try to be as accommodating as possible to partners, there are certain rules and standards that I won't break on: Firstly no underage characters. If a character is involved in anything sexual they will be 18+, and any canon characters will be brought up to that age if needs be. I also have no interest in any scenes that use scat, guro, foot fetish, vore, or infantalism.

Having said what I won't do (though there may be other lines I won't cross that can't come to my mind off the top of my head) I am generally very open minded on what I will do. Being totally honest it's probably best policy to discuss those elements during the discussion phase so we're both on the same page.

To start things off in earnest I'll list the majority of my fandoms. Canon/canon is my usual go-to for the sake of fairness. If canon/OC is your preference then I can do that, but only in the event of me playing the OC in that arrangement. I can, in theory, do OC/OC pairings in certain series' but that would require a good deal of discussion.

88f.gif

A Song of Ice and Fire
Attack on Titan
Bleach
The Boys
Cosmere
Danganronpa
DC Comics
Disney
Dragon Ball
Elder Scrolls
Fallout
Fire Emblem
Food Wars
Goblin Slayer
Harry Potter
Helltaker
Helluva Boss
Kill la Kill
Marvel
Naruto
Nintendo
One Punch Man
Persona
Pokemon
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Resident Evil
Shantae

Rather than get bogged down in listing every possible pairing and character I'm into, I feel it would be best to just say I am very open to discussing most possible characters and pairings. I'll put some more detailed prompts below this line, but for anything listed there I would say you can pitch any possible pairing to me. Genderbends of characters are also acceptable.

So now, let us move on toward the plot section of this thread. I'll try to keep these things light, as I'd rather not spend ages toiling at prompts that may never receive any interest. Some of these may carry a NSFW image link to visually express an idea tied to the prompt.

Jujutsu Kaisen: A bit of a flavour of the month thing, but I did quite like JJK when I started reading it and watching the anime. Nobara and Maki are both pretty great, wouldn't mind getting a chance to do something with one of them. But I wouldn't be against doing something with two original Jujutsu sorcerers if the idea is fun enough.

Demon Slayer: Similar to the above, there are a few characters from this I think could be fun to play around with. Shinobu, Mitsuri, Nezuko, etc. But playing two original members of the Slayer Corps could be the basis for a fun story?

Nagatoro-san: A relatively recent series that I've taken more an a bit of an interest in, given the charm of the title character. The relationship and dynamic she has with her senpai is part cute, part funny, and part frustrating. I wouldn't mind writing out the continuing evolution of their relationship, an AU where her senpai isn't as much of a pushover, or a story with Nagatoro hooking up with someone else entirely.

Kaguya-sama: Another series I've been enjoying lately, and again partially for the dynamic shared by the two main characters. Their love game, mental battles, and blossoming romance is generally a treat to watch. But I also do love Chika quite a lot, and think it could be fun to pair her with Ishigami. Or I could play an OC, if my partner would prefer me to.

The Realities of Adventure- An aspiring female adventurer, a new member of the Hero's Guild, has recently come to understand how dangerous her vocation is after a disastrous dungeon run led to her party being wiped out. Desperately seeking to improve herself, she seeks the aid of a curmudgeonly older adventurer to become her new partner.

Ya Big Dummy- Not much to discuss with this one. It's a simple childhood friends storyline focusing on a sporty tomboy trying to express her feelings toward her closest friend and confidant. Likely a more bookish young man. Potentially they could have grown apart due to their different interests, but something draws them back together.

The Last of Us- I'll admit that I really didn't like the second game. Yet I have an odd sort of attraction to Abby and would be quite interested in plotting something involving her. And Ellie, potentially.

That's all for now, a simple start for this whole thread. But ideally I'll be updating frequently.

2a9a69234e65e968e4d1b2bf1d7adb74.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom