Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Haven City Stories: La Vida Loca (Cyrano x Daleeria)

Years of blood, sweat and tears spilled between them was the source of the pain and love entwining in her pretty brown orbs, just waiting for what she knew had to come. This was earned, and she was just happy that Chico hadn't lost a step being inside. Prison could change a man, but this man... the brutal, passionate father of her children seemed just as intense as he ever had been. Any threat was met with understanding because she had earned it. This is exactly what made them the beautiful disaster they were always going to be together.

Nature was something Arabela had studied fairly extensively in some of her psychology classes. Could the nature of a beast change? How much of the violence inside of Chico could be blamed on blood, and how much of the craving for pain was a circumstance of environment? Once broken, could someone ever be made whole? And who had broken who in this relationship? She knew, deep down, Chico had never meant to fall in love with her. And the only time Bela had ever questioned that was the two moments she had realized he had managed to knock up another girl not long after her. She didn't need physical evidence of his love, but she had two of his children and that was one more than either of his other baby mamas. That was proof enough for her.

Yes, Bela had tried to leave Chico in every way that mattered. Wasn't it better for both of them if they were kept whole for their kids? Because they clearly weren't healthy for one another... At least that's what the responsible, logical part of her brain tried to tell her every time she let Gary sink is vanilla white cock inside of the only hole he ever fucked. Was it a sin against Chico? Of course. Did that mean she deserved to be battered beyond recognition? Also yes.

Chico cheated first, what did he expect?

More weak arguments for her behavior. No, this was active deception. She had intentionally played the part of the good puta while he was inside knowing that she was keeping someone else's bed warm the whole time. All selfish intentions in the end, too. That didn't matter anymore because he was home and she knew exactly what her place was now. She was insane for thinking she could love anyone else the same way that she worshipped Chico.

How come I can't leave ya?
Talk to myself at night, wonderin' why
I feel like I am tied down to someone
Who's makin' me cry more than makin' me smile
Leave ya
Just make it through the night
Lyin' to myself, sayin' I'll be fine
I don't want you, I hate you, I think
But I don't wanna be alone either

You're such an asshole, but I see a prince
And I'm a good girl, but you see a bitch
I wanna make love, you wanna burn a bridge
So I wish I was a bad guy
So we could just be fightin' on the same side
Yeah, you're such an asshole, but I see a prince
Just to be with you
Just to be with you

Blood pooled in her mouth, dripped down her chin and stained her clothes as she met his eyes after every strike of his fist with eyes that implied she understood exactly why he had to do this to her, and that she held no grudge for his actions. That this was very much her fault and nothing she did or said would change that. At the end of the day she would blame it on weakness, on fear and the shame of feeling like a single mother. She would cite convenience and the many toys their kids have and remind him who's favorite foods she had prepared on the day of his arrival. If she wasn't still faithful in the ways that mattered, then would she have been fully prepared for his return to her bed and her life? All of it would be half-truths, but she knew how to spin them in a way that would make everything right in his eyes. This was her talent. This is how she soothed his soul. With violence and feeding his ego until he thought he was invincible. Was she his shield? The Kevlar vest that kept his body protected from that which would be hurled at him to discredit and hurt his reputation? Or was she simply the blinders of a horse that was only able to trot as far as he was told to by Cesar?

That was a harder say that who deserved what in this one-sided discourse.

The neighbors wouldn't call the cops; Chico forgot that this was a building with folks that worked 9-to-5. Most of her neighbors might pop in for lunch in an hour or two, but even if they did they wouldn't understand the Spanish enough to realize someone was being hurt. Even her cries of pain probably would have just scared them away. No one wanted to deal with the cops if they would even show up before the crime was committed. It was almost pointless.

Crimson stained the floral comforter that Bela had chosen for the King sized bed that Gary had purchased upon her moving in with him. Gary was the type of pushover who had let Bela and the kids decorate the apartment however they wanted; after all it was their home too and he was a man of little or no taste. Everything that Gary liked was dictated by his father, with maybe the exception of Bela. How could the man approve of his son living in sin with the branded property of a locally known criminal and gangbanger? Just because she was going to law school and trying to make something of herself didn't mean she had changed her ways.

Gary was great for making excuses for her though, and he defended her changes in life without knowing she had an ounce of weed and two guns in a safe in their walk in closet. He ignored the new little tattoos that popped up over the last year or so. Hell, he didn't even realize she had a vibrator and a vial of coke in her nighstand.

How come I won't believe ya?
You said all your goodbyes
You said that you would be out my life
If I could just let you go, let you be on your own
But, love, I need ya
You used to be paradise
You used to be where I would go to hide
From people who treat me the way that you treated me
I don't believe ya

You're such an asshole, but I see a prince
I wanna make love, you wanna burn a bridge
So we could just be fightin' on the same side
Yeah, you're such an asshole, but I see a prince
Just to be with you

Bela wasn't weak enough to need to sigh in relief when she heard the gun clicking safe. If anything she flinched because knowing she'd be alive to pay for her evil for years to come was almost worst than if he had just put her out of her misery. A life time of repentance for this. If only she knew how much misery she had yet to experience at both the hands of the man she would kill for and at the cruel hands of the universe.

It took a certain type of slut to react to the sound of a belt buckle being undone, and Bela was that exact slut. The last time her ass had been properly beat had been just before Chico went inside. That felt like a lifetime ago as she lifted her skirt up to show off more of his property. "Lo siento, Papi. I've been such a stupid puta, but I thought I was being smarter and giving you the freedom to come out and take any bitch you want if you didn't want me anymore. That was dumb, I shouldn't have thought I knew better than Papi what he wanted," she gave him the proper level of gaslit apology that she had perfected to get him to forgive him every time. Deflect, blame herself as much as he was blaming her even though he had just as much blame in the matter, and then empty his balls until he forgave her. It was a proven tactic. This was just her most extreme violation against the invisible contract she had signed when they had sealed their relationship in blood.

"I love you, Papi. I've never loved anyone more than you and definitely not him, and I didn't correct the kids when Ale started calling him her father because she was still calling you Papa and it seemed alright. I have a vial in the nightstand, if Papi wants to do a line off of his stupid whore's ass..." she offered him her drugs just as much as she offered him her body to make up for everything she had done to him. Even after everything he had done against her, she still loved him more than she could ever love herself. That meant he owned all of her, and he owned everything she owned, especially the shit his money didn't buy her. "And I was young, stupid and pregnant when you went inside. Overemotional and irrational. Please don't ever leave me like that again! I promise I'll never cheat again!!"

Beg him to stay. Remind him that you get extra psycho when you're knocked up. Then, hit him square in the jaw with another ringer: "Please put another baby inside me. I miss being pregnant and Ale's getting so big! I'll do anything for another baby, Papi!" she might have been over doing it adding that on top, but from Bela's experience, Chico needed her to be over dramatic on her approach to atonement. The more desperate she seemed, the harder his dick got for her and the quicker she would be forgiven.

Sorry I'm not your ex
I'm sorry I'm not who you thought you'd get
I'm sorry that I'm lackin' self respect
Should've left when you started hoppin' beds
I'm sorry, made this world in my head
I'm sorry I don't wanna quit this yet
I'm sorry, I swear that I tried my best
I'm sorry, can you be sorry instead?

Just to be with you
Just to be with you
Just to be with you
Just to be with you

Just to be with you
Just to be with you

Arabela might just be the greatest lawyer that Haven City had ever seen.

Not one scream, barely any crying out, and her arguments for her forgiveness did not falter for a moment. Watching that perfect porcelain skin of hers change colors as he worked her over fascinated and titillated that demon hiding behind his dark brown eyes. His other hated white people, Cubanos specifically, and part of that hate had passed down to him in the way that all generational hate did, by twisting and mutating into something different with a new flare for intensity. Chico was never going to be smart enough to understand systemic issues well enough to explain them eloquently.

He knew that the world had fucked with him in more ways than most could understand, that the world had fucked him over because he was brown. When he said 'the world' though, he meant white people. Hungry white people, greedy white people, the ones who took and took just to fill up that empty hole inside of themselves. That yawning void that you could never see the bottom of. They'd been jealous of his people's treasure, their freedom and their power, and had done everything they could to destroy it. And then they'd tried to justify it by saying that it was men like people who were savages, criminals, barbarians. No, Chico couldn't explain it all, couldn't tell you how the laws on marijuana had been written the way they were specifically to fuck with young men like him. Didn't even know that there was mental health care that could have given him a leg up when he was small to do something different with his life now that he was tall. Couldn't even begin to fathom that his disdain for the 'weakness' of therapy came from the white man as well.

No, Chico couldn't explain all that, couldn't even say it was on his mind as he swung that belt. But what he could say was: Fuck white people.

Miranda hated 'bela because she was a European Spanish slut who spoke the language better than her mestizo children. Chico, Chico loved her for it. Every time he fucked her, every time he hit her, every time he held her, he was holding the wife of a downtown banker or some doctor who would never get to know her warmth. All because Chico had taken everything that she could have been and tuned into trash like him.

Looking at her with welts rising on her reddened ass, giving her a moment to breath while he took off his shirt and dropped his pants and underwear to the floor. Prison had been good to his muscles, very good. For a moment he debated the line, didn't want to show up dusty to his own party, but finally her influence won him over and he crawled on top of her to reach into the nightstand and take out the powder, before laying it across the largest welt on her curvy ass and pressing down hard when he took in the line. Then, because he was gracious, he gave her a knuckle sized bump off his hand before balling a fist in her hair and reminding her who owned her. Starting with that underfucked asshole.

Everyone at the party would know what he'd done to her by the time they got to the party. She could cover the bruise up with make-up if she wanted, btu she couldn't cover up the make-up. Her lip didn't look too bad after the shower, especially with that shade of lipstick added on top. Maybe he'd raped both of her holes twice in the two hours it took them to leave the apartment, or maybe it had been too long since she'd walked in those high, high heels that made her look just like a paid whore. And if she was on her feet the entire time, it wasn't because it was too painful to sit, but because she was being a good girlfriend and serving his every need. Yeah, they had everything figured out. Just waiting on tying up one last loose end before they could go on their way.

Chico was waiting on her bed when the ex-boyfriend walked in the door, they'd taken off the blood stained sheets so he was just lounging on the mattress, shoes on his feet, only the wife-beater and his cross on above the waist. His gun was resting on 'bela's nightstand, and the white girl had just come in to get another bump to speed up the cleaning up and dressing up process. Bitches always took too long to get ready. For Chico's part, he'd raped away the blaze of coke in his blood and was enjoying the minty cool of the come down, preparing himself to savor the show that was about to come on.

He couldn't help but laugh when Greg walked into his bedroom and saw him standing there.

"Francisco- What are you- HONEY!" The bitch nearly pissed himself with fear, realizing not only might Chico might be planning to kill him, but that he might have already killed 'bela and the sounds of various machines helping her get ready were just a ruse. The horror on his face remained, but with an extra hint of confusion when 'bela came out at the call. He could see the high in her eyes for sure, and whatever else he could tell about his ex-girlfriend was down to how well she'd hidden getting worked over, and how much she cared to clarify.

"Greg's confused about some things puta, help him out." God, those earrings looked so trashy on her, it was beautiful.

Arabela had once been told that she had the potential to be one of the best female lawyers in the city, maybe even the business altogether. It was quite the compliment rolling off her boss's tongue while her tongue was worshipping his balls. Girls like Bela didn't just wake up one morning at the top of that totem pole without gagging on a few dicks here and there. She was sure Chico would have understood, so it was another thing she didn't ask permission for... but she was also going to be smart enough to make sure none of his people knew what she had done.

There was nothing more completing to her soul than a good round of rape before a party. It got the blood going and her mind working in the twisted ways he loved her for. She had even given him an amazingly convincing "thank you Papi" when he had finished with her. Then she promptly went to shower and get ready for the party. As much as he bitched about her taking too long to get ready, he would have been angrier if she hadn't come out looking absolutely divine; after all, she was his arm candy. Six inch heels brought her up to eye height with Chico, and the orange cut out dress she had chosen was meant to show off her tattoos in the best lights.

Greg. Gavin. Gene. Grog. Bela had heard Gary called every name that started with a G that wasn't his own. The funniest part was, she had even heard his own father call him by the wrong name! In reality, his girlfriend was the only one who seemed to remember his given name 100% of the time. Bela depending on him financially, be he seemed to need her on some sort of emotional level that Bela wasn't capable of fathoming. Not with her upbringing by stoic, unloving parents, nor from the only other relationships she had ever deemed worth her time.

There were still a couple of curlers in her hair as she stepped out of the bathroom to see what Chico was calling for her. While there were a few bruises she had left visible so that everyone at the party knew she had paid her dues for her crimes against Chic, for the most part Bela's face didn't look like she had just gotten raped. If asked, she'd claim it was so Ale and Sammy didn't see their mom beaten badly the day their father got home. She didn't want her daughter to turn out to be the same type of meat that Bela had allowed Chico to turn her into. No man would ever rape her daughter and get away with it, whether it's because her father and brothers got involved, or because the tiny little blonde monster killed them herself. Alejandra would know her worth as a Princess, and would be cherished. Building that confidence didn't exactly start with the lesson that Papa beat mama.

"Oh, hey Gary... Listen..." Bela looked at her ex-beau as she affixed one large hoop to her left ear. "You've been amazing to me and the kids. I really, honestly appreciate everything you've done for us. But I can't lie, the sex is garbage. You're so vanilla even your suits are beige. I need a real man to take care of my physical needs, and that's just not something I think you can learn how to do. I've tried, I really have. You won't even stick it in my ass. I ask you about babies you stutter and freeze up and I want more kids sooner rather than later! So, it's been a lot of fun but I think we need to see other people..."

There wasn't much more for discussion as she affixed the other earring while staring at him. "If you don't mind me and the kids will stay here til we can get a place big enough on our side of town. Don't want the kids on the street right?"

Attachments

• delight-679-bfs_bbe15973-837c-4adc-a378-9c883418d3d7_640x640_crop_center.jpg
    delight-679-bfs_bbe15973-837c-4adc-a378-9c883418d3d7_640x640_crop_center.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240302_183614_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240302_183614_Chrome.jpg
    544.7 KB · Views: 2
  • aa967d7a2fbf9bed5424107f14b8a34a.jpg
    aa967d7a2fbf9bed5424107f14b8a34a.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 2
Chico almost felt bad for the pathetic excuse for a man, almost, though his face did contort into a slight wince at how utterly she emasculated the man she had pretended could ever replace the father of his children. A better man might have felt pity for the chubby fuck standing there in his office attire, sputtering like a gutted fish trying to find something to say in response to the cruelty that the love of his life was unleashing on him. White man looked like he was on the edge of either killing himself or crying, and Chico didn't give a damn which, he just wanted this little bitch out of their house and out of the way before he killed him himself. They had placed that they needed to be and things that they needed to do.

Gary actually flinched when Chico stretched his arms and climbed out of the bed. The same bed that Gary and 'bela had cuddled and spooned in for the last several years. She had told him that it was over between them, that he had just been the abusive bastard who had given her two children, they'd work it out with the family court so that he paid child support and had some visitation but no custody. They'd work everything out.

All of the sweet nothings that 'bela had whispered to him over the years, all of the words of encouragement and consolation that they'd given to each other were flooding back like a movie behind Gary's horror-scared eyes. His life was over, broken, shattered into a million pieces. There was literally nothing that could make this day worse than what she had done to him, no other day that even came close to being the worst day of his line. Not only had she lifted his balls out of her purse and crushed them before his eyes, she had danced flamenco on the shattered glass of his heart.

And then Chico came up behind her and smacked her hard on the ass. Gary had never hit her, not even once. Yet, somehow, the look on her face told him that that had been a mistake. that if he had been rougher with her, meaner with her, loved her less than he had, then maybe this outcome would have been different.

"Andele puta, vaminos." Chico growled in his inferior Spanish, his left hand slid up her body to maul one of her breasts, and his tongue ruined her lipstick while it raped her mouth right in front of Gary. Puta, that was the second time that Chico had called the love of his life a cheap whore since he had walked in the door, and Arabela seemed to love it. Gary couldn't handle it, couldn't understand it, his shaking hands balled up into fists and the illusion of gumption appeared on his face and in his eyes. Chico saw these things, saw the dream of Gary 'Back to the Futuring' Chico, laying him out on his ass and winning 'bela back to him. Those dreams died though with a simple look and a disdainful chuckle from Chico, an unspoken promise that laying a hand on Chico would lead only to a painful death.

"Greg, buddy, que chistoso. You make me laugh man. Really." Chico patted his 'rival' disdainfully, looking him in the eyes as 'bela finished her preparations and made ready for the door. "Listen, I get it bro, today fucking sucks. This is a nice place, but I'll have us out and somewhere better before the month is up. So grab whatever you need for the month while we're gone, and don't be here when I get back, alright?" There was something evil in the facacde of friendliness on Chico's smiling face, but all Gary could do was tremble and nod.

"Good man." Chico added, rocking the white man's stance for a moment. Gary wanted to ask 'bela what this meant for the job that he had gotten her, whether he would see her at the office on Monday, but the words didn't form in his mouth as he watched Chico molest her ass against as they walked towards the door.

"Bye." Gary whispered to Arabela's retreating back, as if there was anything else he could say in that moment before they disappeared in some car and were gone from his life.

The part of Bela that cared about what Gary thought was dead the moment Chico ruined her make up right to Gary's face. All that mattered anymore was that Chico was home, and they'd work all this other shit out at a later point. Tonight was for celebration; for drinks and food and laughter and dancing all night long. No doubt there'd be a few lines of coke, a little big of pussy going around once the family got their fill of Chico's attention. Especially after surviving a solid five years in the slammer.

Bela did give Gary one last gift; it was rude to not say goodbye to a man who had supported her the better part of the last few years. "I'll see you at work, Monday? Try to have a good weekend, I really am sorry it didn't work out!" she sounded almost friendly, like she had when they had first started chatting back when she was pregnant with Alejandra. She even threw in the insult of waving as she turned and strutted out of the door, and out of his life forever.

Keys jangled in Bela's purse as she pulled out the automatic fob for the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica mini van Gary had so kindly bought her just six months back to upgrade the beat up car she had insisted on driving until it was dead.. "I hope you know how hard I worked to play this long game so you wouldn't have to spend money on shit and could lay as low as possible your first few months," she teasingly suggested she had spent the last couple of years cucking him for his own benefit, just to see how he'd react. "And before you shit on my white bitch mini van, I'd like to point out it fits ALL of your kids, even the ones that don't belong to me, and it's got TVs on the back of the front seats so that Alejandra can watch her shows, and Samuel can watch his shows, and we never have to hear them fighting!"

And fight they would over such things; such was the woe of having two drastically different children interest and personality wise. "Este came home from San Diego for this you know, so as much as you think your sister hates you, clearly not enough that she didn't make the long ass trip from college," Bela kept conversation on the family, updating him on little bits of life he had missed out on, like who was dating who, who had new babies he hadn't met yet, some of the lowkey gang drama that always happened when a crew was as close and as crazy as family. Chico and his sister were a lot like Sammy and Ale: they could get along for about five minutes and the only things they agreed on was their mother's cooking, their love for their father, and their fear of their abuela.

"For what it's worth, I never lied to you about loving you and missing you. And I'm glad you're home. Can we not do it again, though?"

Miranda hated that mini van, but she couldn't deny it was a good buy. It had been fresh off the assembly line and Miranda wouldn't let anyone else touch the vehicle that harbored the precious cargo that was her grandchildren, so she knew the maintainence record on it. At least Bela had the decency to pick a good color. Today, though, hearing that van pull up made her smile. Because that meant she got to see her son's face not in the Denne jumpsuit for once. It meant he had made it out safely.

"Mijo!!" Chico was barely out of the car before she ambushed him in the tightest hug. Bela flinched when she thought she heard something pop or crack. "Oh, mi amor, I'm so glad you made it home safely!" and then she glanced at Bela and frowned before chastising him: "That's not nearly enough bruises for what that puta did, Francisco!!!"

Back
Top Bottom