Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dark Curse of Rebirth {the.amorous.bunny&Prince of Smut}

Merlin's balls she was tight!

Not that Draco minded, he rather liked a nice, tight cunt for a change. While Hermione wasn't consciously helping, certainly not encouraging him verbally at least, her traitorous body seemed to be working just as hard as Draco's straining cock to welcome him inside her. As he rubbed his sensitive tip against her folds, they opened like a hungry set of lips and he let out a low groan as they sucked him into a hot and wet embrace, his rod balanced in their sloppy kiss above the entrance to her passage.

It felt so good hovering there, quivers and spasms from Hermione's core tempting Draco to push deeper while his cock throbbed in anticipation, but he wanted more. While pushing into her would feel wonderful, and he wanted badly to cum again, he also wanted to see her react to him. Not even enjoy it, he didn't care that much about that as she'd already cum once, but he wanted to see her lose control and show him something authentic. The fact that she'd had enough self-control to at least squelch her orgasm into a strangled sneeze-like cry made him want to see the raw emotions that she was hiding.

Fuck, he'd even take her telling him to stop again, getting angry at him, or even one of her trademark "holier than thou" lectures-- well maybe not that-- but just give him some passion!

"First lesson of fucking," Draco said, slapping an ass cheek again to ensure he had her attention. Then he began to push into her. "Is you have to... give a fuck."

Her little unscripted whine as he entered her made Draco smile. Now that was what he wanted to hear!

"That's the spirit, Granger, let me hear you whine," Draco grunted, swiveling his hips as he burrowed his cock in further and further. She was tight, yes, but drenched with arousal. After every inch he gained, her hungry squeezing core would grip his bulbous tip tightly, as if trying to suck him in further and keep him there forever. A few in-and-outs, some changes of angle to stretch and relax her walls a bit more, and of course some hard straight ahead thrusts were all it took, surprisingly, and suddenly his big cock was sliding into her with relative ease. "Mhmm, Yes. I thought you'd be a bit harder to fit into, what with Ron's elf-dick and all, but it looks like you are more eager for my prick than even I expected. Such a slut."

Hilted into her fully now, not an inch of his dick visible, Draco paused a second to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment. She was so tight and hot around him, and every little spasm and quiver inside her core sent delicious sparks of bliss into his throbbing rod. Even her rapid breathing was pleasurable. The only off-note was that he almost couldn't believe that this was Hermione Granger whose pussy he was buried inside. The disheveled curly hair and pale skin were clues, maybe the school uniform skirt that hung like a ring around her waist was familiar, but the rest of the cum covered body, especially with her face turned away, seemed far too whorish to be the Hermione he hated so well.

"Blow me a kiss. Show me how much you like my big cock inside your cunt," ordered Draco, the hand on her shoulder grabbing a fistful of her curly hair and lifting her buried face to force her to look at him. There, that was much better. At least he could see it was Hermione under all that drying cum, and, of course, she'd have to acknowledge it was Draco with his cock inside her. "Come on, have the decency to look at me when I'm fucking you."

And then he started fucking Hermione for real. Draco started slow, getting a feel for the stretched canal he was plunging into for the first time, but quickly picked up his pace and intensity. Within minutes, he was pounding her hard, his hips slamming into her asscheeks and balls slapping against her clit with every thrust. She was pushed forward with his assault, so he pulled her by the hair upwards and forced her more upright, her torso resting against the wooden post as he fucked her standing from behind. In this position his face was closer to hers, and he stretched forward to give her filthy face a hungry kiss.

"This time, you can't hide from me. I'm going to watch you cum. No trying to hide your pleasure anymore, you slut. And if you don't... well, I'm going to have to keep going until you are a screaming, begging mess, aren't I?"

Last edited:
Definitely not the reaction Hermione had been hoping for from her whine. She could feel his cock stretching her out, sawing into her body. Fuck, how long had it been? the thought drifted for a moment, lingering as the impressively sized member sawed more steadily into Hermione's tight sex. She could feel her body stretching to accommodate, reshaping around him. Mentally Hermione knew that a female's sex could most certainly stretch, that children came from there, lots of other biological facts. Didn't make the increasing pressure and the slight lancing of red hot pain jutting up into her core dim slightly. Or the flutter of panic she felt from the bottom of her heart. Not simply from the fact that she knew her body was stretching to fit, not just the burning that broiled hotter and hotter, but the twisting desires she could feel building in her core.

Draco called her a slut, and Hermione felt like one, particularly as she felt his hips hitting her ass.

"Oh God, Oh God, just... just stop for a few momennnnnnts!" she tried, shivering as he didn't obey her in the slightest, seizing her hair, yanking her back. Hermione let out another yelp of pain, feeling her body trembling. Internal muscles flexed, clamping down upon him, feeling the thick cock filling her past capacity. Toes curled again as she tried to brace, feeling her arms straining against the bindings once more. He gave her that near command, and Hermione nearly hissed: "Unchain me and I will."

She felt her body tremble again. A ripple of arousal running through her, partially from the words, the little verbal exchange. This certainly didn't feel like making love. It felt almost like a duel, like she kept pushing or pulling back at him. Her insides squeezed and worked, and she felt her hips shifting slightly, biology beckoning yet again. Another thrust, her body jostling beneath. A pull, a yank back. Her lips dashed against Draco's, and, to her internal shock and horror, she felt her mouth parting. Lips dashed for several seconds, and as he pulled back, she almost followed him, practically panting. Those brown eyes flashed as he called her his slut, and she didn't realize it, but there was a spark of arousal. This was just so... so intense, so obviously fucking.

And Hermione fucking loved it.

Her body answered him at least. His cock was squeezed and gripped by her hungry sex after every thrust into her, the heat of her core like a furnace, and her trembling, squirming and half-naked body matched his rhythm, grinding against his thrusts and seeking as much pleasure as it could find. They moved together like some crazed and desperate beast, her back slippery against his chest with sweat, rocking in time as Draco slammed her body against the post, his hands holding her up as much as her own.

Yes, she'd kissed him back, and he'd felt the longing in her lips when he'd pulled away. He'd moved beyond owning her body though, that clearly was his already, it was her mind that he craved. He couldn't stop staring into her brown eyes, flashing, angry, and challenging him still. Her head wasn't yielding to him, not yet at least. Even now, fucking her harder than she'd ever been fucked before, her body a puddle of lust in his arms, she was defiant and couldn't say out loud what was obvious to the man whose cock was ploughing into her.

"I'll untie you, then, you aren't going anywhere," Draco answered her at last, his pale grey eyes boring into her. The wand was retrieved from her bra strap and a simple charm released the shackles. He didn't let her go, however, and instead lifted one of her legs and picked her up. Still impaled on his cock, he spun her around so her back was against the post as he held her standing up. Her thighs would wrap around his hips naturally, while his hands reached down to grip her ass and hold her up. The position invited her to wrap her arms around his neck for balance. "Look, a new position for you to master, Granger. Now... show me how much you love fucking me."

Draco had never realized how intimate facing a partner while fucking them truly was. He'd never cared before, frankly, but now Hermione's face was inches away from his own, and their bodies pressed together like one. He felt a little regret suddenly, at choosing this position, of all the ways he could have fucked her next.

Hermione filled all his senses, certainly his vision, but this close, even if she bit back groans or cries, he'd hear every aborted squeak she made. Even if she muzzled those squeaks, he'd still hear her panting breath. Her musk of arousal floated up in the air between them, filling his nostrils after every pump of his hips. It mixed with the smells of his own cum, their sweat, and even the remnants of whatever charmed scents she'd applied before she'd come. And he felt her everywhere, not just around his burning cock, but her fever hot skin rubbed against his own and his arms were full of her.

But most of all, it was her face that dominated his senses. Cum covered, makeup ruined and hair a mess of curls, but those flashing brown eyes were still very much Hermione Granger, and were all he could think about. He hated them. He hated everything about them. Yet, all he could think of right now was why weren't they looking at him like they wanted him?

Why didn't they match her body, and scream out that she loved being fucked by him?

And why did HE care?

"You like this," gasped Draco, his eyes searching now. "No. No, you fucking love this... don't you? Tell me."

Last edited:
Hermione nearly sighed with relief when Draco undid her bondage. Of course, she also realized this meant she'd have to at least pretend to be enjoying herself. Like that would be all that difficult at this point: her sex kept spasming just thinking about it. Pleasure had taken such control over her bodily functions that Hermione half expected to just pass out from the sheer glut of it. Naturally he had to go and practically spin her on his cock. The movement had her letting out a high pitched, strangled noise. Hands gripped his shoulders as she just sort of... took it for the moment. The strange sensation had just been too much, and she swore she'd just cum a little.

Groaning, she almost slid down onto him. Arms laced about his neck, letting him fuck her against the posting. That little spin had just finished her off, in more ways than one. Those brown eyes fluttered as they looked up at him, an almost battered admission of lust flashing through them for a few moments. Her body rolled against him, but the motion was lazy, as if she'd already been fucked toward a position of exhaustion. her sex practically screamed at her, the melting of her arousal growing steadily more apparent. She could feel it practically drooling along him, seeping against their joined bodies, adding lubrication to their motions. Internal muscles quivered, still squeezing, longing for him to fill her in more ways than one.

A grip shifted her, and she could feel his hand in her curls. Blinking, she looked up at him, that almost humiliated look of arousal again drifting into her eyes. "I do," she admitted, words that she'd later claimed were a lie. They were half whispered, a breath. Her hand moved to lace through his hair as her body rolled. "It feels... simply amazing," she insisted, rolling her hips, "what you do to me," another shiver. This should feed the curse, surely. Hermione bit her lip, groaning once more as she rolled. The tension was building within her again. She felt her body quivering about him. felt her sex milking him.

End it. She had to end it. Soon. Too much more of this and she'd have a hell of a time trying to talk her way out of it. Desperate, Hermione looked up at him, mouth moving for words, panting breath instead for several beats. "Cum---cum with me," she panted, almost begging, "inside me. It's fine. Potion," she'd taken a birth control potion in advance, just in case, along with a few to stave off diseases. Her insides flexed as she rolled, squeezing hard. Fuck, she'd end up cumming on her own, regardless of whether she felt him splattering inside her. But she needed that, to feel him bursting...

...for the curse. All for the curse. Definitely. Totally.

"I do."

Those words sent a sweet thrill through Draco for many reasons, not that he wanted to dwell right now on some of them. His fevered mind seized on the simplest explanation, the one that fed his ego, the idea that he'd fucked Hermione beyond her expectations and she was loving every second of it, with both her body and her mind. As sweet as her surprisingly sluttish body was to use, this was Hermione, after all, and getting the Smartest Witch of her Generation's mind to love being fucked hard by Draco Malfoy, her once hated rival, well, that was an accomplishment even Salazar Slytherin himself would be proud of!

Draco you dirty snake. You've outdone yourself.

"I know," sneered back Draco, replying to himself and to Hermione at the same time. He was barely able to pant the words out.

She wasn't lying, that he knew. Her eyes had rolled with lust and the flashes of defiance were gone, replaced by a hungry need he knew all too well. She had that desperate longing for release he loved to see in his sluts, their brains addled by pleasure and seeking only the sweet relief of a climax. Whatever hang up she'd battled, or why-ever she'd tried to fuck him without acting like she enjoyed it, like it was an academic lesson, that had all faded. This was real, and he was going to watch her cum and enjoy every second of the toe clenching, eye rolling, and muscle tensing explosion he planned to give her.

Like a racehorse in the final stretch, Draco found a reserve of strength in his sweaty and tired body. Despite carrying most of Hermione's weight in his hands, he increased his pace, slamming into her hard and fast now, shaking her entire body and causing her breasts to jiggle and bounce with every thrust. He was a sweaty, panting mess, and started screaming in out of control lust, his cries almost pained as he fucked her with an animal savagery to force her to cum with him. The slap of his hips into her ass filled the air, sharp claps so fast they sounded like applause as he built to his own climax.

She was begging him, that's how he heard it at least, to cum with her. No, to cum inside her! That was all the final encouragement Draco needed, the music that his ears had been waiting to hear.

"You want my cum in you, take it you filthy mudblood slut!" he screamed at her, somehow finding enough of his mind to string together that parting dirty thought.

With a final, primal and brutal salvo of pumps that threatened to break the post he had her pinned against, he plunged into her and felt the massive pool of pleasure that had been building inside of him burst its dam and flood his entire body. Spreading from his cock, it crashed through him in waves that made him tremble. Each pulse of bliss made his cock jolt and spit inside her, blasting his jizz into her thoroughly stretched core. He was filling her, then overfilling her, his cum pouring out of her like a river as he slowed his pumping down and milked out every last drop of his seed.

And through it all, he'd forced his eyes open to watch her face from inches away. Pretty and Perfect Hermione's famous visage contorted in pleasure from his cock was the image he craved to be burned into his mind from this session, and by Marlin's Beard was it ever sexy.

Last edited:
Fuck, he wanted her too.

Obviously this was the case. That he'd been hard should've been a quite clear indicator of Draco's lusts. But, well, he was male. Naturally Hermione wasn't dim enough to suppose the whole "men are hornier than women" thing was all that true; she just (perhaps rightly) assumed that most men were a good deal less... selective about their particular partners. For example, she'd never heard of Draco sleeping with any "Mudbloods" before, well, this very moment. Yet as he sneered those words, attempting to sound as superior as always, she was strangely reminded of a particular movie she and Harry had introduced Ron to, where the rebellious lead offered the same in response. Even beyond the words, she could see it in Draco's eyes:

He wanted her.

The thought alone made Hermione gasp, the desire to be desired squirming its way throughout her body, lacing more liquid fire into her veins. Their bodies moved, and it became almost in time, Hermione riding back, using her position to roll and pull. Her sex had started spasming, assuming it had truly stopped as she was losing track. Internal muscles wrenched and pulled and danced in electric pleasure. She could feel them gripping his thick cock, wrapping it tight, pinching it as biology and desire met in equal measure, all but wringing the Pureblood dick within her. It drew more moans out of her body as she rolled. He could scream and snarl all he wanted, but she'd seen the truth in those eyes; he didn't just want to fuck a Mudblood or put her in her place; he wanted to fuck Hermione Granger.

And she wanted to fuck him.

With a little shriek, she felt him spurting inside her. The orgasm spiked, eyes flashing up at him. For a few seconds, the reluctance, the near hatred, vanished beneath the creamy lust. Her lips parted as she let out several joyful breaths, a yelp, as another orgasm rocked through her. Raw wet heat poured within her, making her quiver and stretch him all the more. For a few seconds, she swore she could almost forget the whole purpose of this, what she was doing, why she did it. Just feeling that pleasure. But she soon felt it subside, and the guilt clawed its way back, breaking down the other bits, making her eyes flick away.

"Well," she said, panting, more sexually sated than she could ever remember being, "I... I see why you brag," she tapped his chest, "that was quite informative," she gave him a look that said they were quite done now, and, as if that weren't enough, she made a quick twisting grab for her wand, which was likely unguarded and close by. It didn't even occur to Hermione how impressive it was that, post an intensive orgasm, her body still quivering, she had enough sense to return to practicality and enough mobility to move like that. It would just prove to them both that she was very much one of the star Gryffindors; Hermione Granger.

Draco was completely drained, both his balls and his mind.

Sure Hermione wasn't the screaming, clawing, dirty talking slut that Pansy was, but he hadn't expected that of her to begin with. She'd been gorgeous in her more restrained way, exploding in almost exactly the kind of orgasm he would have imagined the perpetually in-control scholar to have. She'd lost control, giving in to the moment with a bit of shrieking and whining, her body doing the obvious things that it should in the throes of passion. There was no way she could deny that she'd cum, and quite hard it seemed by the strength of the spasms he felt from her internal walls that had seized his cock and helped milk it dry. But most importantly, for that brief period of time, Draco had seen the unbridled lust in her eyes and knew she wanted him as well.

And why did her wanting me even matter?

Then she was back to her normal self, all business as if they'd just finished a strenuous Defense Against the Dark Arts exercise that had left them flustered and sweaty. Draco gave a groan as he slid out of her, a river of cum and her juices flooding out of her. Her first move was to grab her wand, a stick that unlike Draco's cock was a tool she was in absolute control of, then she was bustling and preparing to leave, clearly trying to show him that she was already recovered and ready to move on, like, you know, he hadn't just fucked her brains out and given her two massive orgasms!

Draco snorted, leaning against the visibly crooked post of the bed as he watched her gather herself. He tried to enjoy this image, as he knew she'd charm herself to near normalcy as quickly as she could. For a moment longer at least, she was cum covered, half-naked, her breasts still bouncing outside of her bra, the skirt so ruined and askew that her torn open panties let her ravaged sex hang exposed, and of course, the obviously charmed up tights that still went to her thighs, with the miraculously still shiny leather shoes on her feet. Now this was a Hermione that he could... no, that he would like to.... to what?

He didn't want to finish his own thought.

He shook his head, his mind was obviously addled by the post-orgasmic chemicals, or whatever they were? Dopamines? The Muggles had silly terms for everything it seemed. Whatever they called it, he wasn't thinking straight right now and had to remember who she was, who he was. He'd just fucked Potter's mudblood sidekick silly, and she'd asked him to do it. Not only that, she'd begged him to cum at the end.

"Informative?" Draco sneered, his eyes brazenly going down her half-dressed body one more time. Why not enjoy the sight? He might never see it again. "That was a first year level lesson, at best, and look at you, you could barely handle me! Well, say hi to Ron for me when you see him next. You can send him my condolences, as I can't imagine what sex with him will be like after you've had me."

His smug smile radiated that he'd thoroughly enjoyed fucking her and, of course, would never let her live this down.

"Oh, and Hermione, I have to say, you do have quite the potential to be dirty slut, if you put your mind to it, that is."

Last edited:
Weirdly, Hermione found it much harder to get all that flustered now. Perhaps it was that she literally had Draco's seed swimming around inside her. Or maybe it was that she'd seen his look and felt his lust just as much as he'd felt hers. Or perhaps it was just that she knew full well that they'd be doing this again and her practically oriented mind had just stopped reacting as strongly to his snide comments. Who knew for certain. She just looked up at him as he insisted that this was the first level, brushing off Ron in a way that he'd pretty well just earned... despite Hermione's reservations regarding that fact.

"Excellent, I was hoping that you wouldn't have just taught me everything," she insisted, rising unsteadily to her feet. She adjusted her skirt and top as best she could, but there would be little hiding the obvious signs that they had just fucked. For one thing, Hermione practically glowed: she had quite obviously climaxed not only recently, but quite hard, given the flush. Perhaps that was why she felt almost energetic... and could have a better understanding of why people were so keen on fucking every once in a while. She mentally brushed aside his comments, instead flitting forward to snatch her wand from Draco. She gave it a wiggle as, with a quick flick and a "tergeo," she got rid of some of the more obvious bits. Of course, there would be no way of getting rid of a good deal of their fluids, particularly the ones that had been shot deep inside her. Most likely Hermione could have attempted to stick her wand up her sex and do it that way, but there was no way she was doing that in front of Draco (yet).

Realizing what the curse likely demanded, Hermione paused and studied Draco. She internally hated this next part, but she was, again, pragmatic enough to figure it necessary: "I would greatly appreciate if you would call on me when you feel ready to do this again," she said. "Because I'm obviously imposing on you, and one lesson simply isn't going to be enough," the star student would wait only a moment for either the sneering or surprised (or possibly both) response, before turning on her heels. She needed to check in and make sure that the curse had actually activated, otherwise this would have been pointless.

Well, maybe not entirely pointless.

This would make for a rather awkward conversation with Ron and Harry, one where Hermione would discover that, yes, the curse had enacted. In point of fact, it had gone off rather early into her excursion with Draco, happening slightly just after what Hermione would deduce was that first climax, with another burst following hers. It apparently grew more intense, to the point where Harry had nearly not been able to contain the magics, at some points. Considering that it had gone off several times, Ron was quite concerned, but Hermione insisted that she was made of stern stuff and could handle Malfoy readily enough. Naturally she had some soothing of Ron's ego to do, which meant an extended snogging session that left her... a little wanting. Fortunately for Hermione, she'd half deduced that she'd be cleaning herself anyway. Said cleaning ended up rather... unusual. But it would be done.

Then it would just be a matter of waiting for Draco to take advantage of a standing offer that Hermione knew he couldn't resist.
Well, that and perhaps talking over with Ginny some possibilities of "sexier underwear." After all, Hermione had to prove herself an able student.

Annnnnd.... she was back to normal in seconds, much as Draco had expected.

Slutty and depraved Hermione, the girl who had throughly enjoyed the lesson his cock had taught her, was gone, and the annoying overachiever he hated so much was back. It raised the question in Draco's mind, of course, as to which was the real Hermione? Or if not real, for she didn't have to be one or the other, which of them was a more authentic glimpse into Hermione's true personality? He'd like to think he'd cracked her armor a bit, his cock the battering ram to do it, but in his current lucid, post-orgasmic state, the absurdity of what she'd just asked him to do bothered him anew.

Draco watched her tidy herself up again with a thoughtful eye. The transformation back to normal Hermione was near complete with his cum gone, her shirt back on, and her dress pulled down. Her makeup was removed and hair tidied somewhat, not that those curls ever looked manicured in his opinion. There, she was back to herself, save for a slight flush to her skin that made her sexier. That made him grin, as no one would doubt he'd just fucked her brains out, despite her cleaned up appearance, if they saw her glowing like this right now. Yet, she seemed to act like this was all no big deal, and while he shouldn't care, that bothered him as well.

Then she thanked him, all business of course, and proceeded to ask him to call on HER again!

Draco felt his blood begin to boil and his sneer returned. He tapped his wand against his thigh and straightened up. He was still nude in front of her and used his lack of shame at being naked as a weapon, forcibly reminding her that this wasn't just an academic lesson, no matter how she tried to act. Draco Malfoy, of all people, did not give lessons, sex or otherwise, to mudbloods, nor did he call on them when he was horny. No, they came begging to him and she should consider herself lucky he graced her with his cock!

"Call on you?" Draco hissed out, walking towards her with a swagger that set his dick to swinging. "I think you are mistaken. I fuck women at my whim, because I want them, not because they need help figuring out how to handle a cock." He stood in front of her, staring down at her with his pale eyes flashing. "I'll take your thanks, for you should consider yourself lucky I took pity on you. But remember..." He tapped his wand on her chest, face flush with anger now. "...if you want my cock again, and I'm sure you will, you had better do your best to make me interested in a repeat encounter, because frankly..." He paused to let his sneer grow to full effect, then dragged his eyes down her body dismissively. "...Now that the novelty of fucking Potter's mudblood sidekick is over, I haven't seen much this evening that would get me excited to give you another lesson."

He turned away and began to reach for his trousers. Over his shoulder, he gave her one final parting criticism.

"So if you want a repeat, heed all my advice tonight and try to seduce me into thinking it will actually be worth my time."

What was her game? It didn't add up, but if she insisted, he'd make sure she paid a steep price in humiliation to share his bed.

It took all Hermione had not to roll her eyes at Draco's bluster. As if they didn't both know full well that they both wanted a repeat of the experience they'd had. Naturally Hermione wanted it simply because it would be necessary for the curse, but she'd felt Draco spasm inside her, heard what he had to say, saw it in his eyes. He could rant all he wanted about "fucking Potter's sidekick," and all that nonsense, but once wouldn't be enough for him, not when she had just left him a standing invitation. Plus Hermione knew she could make herself at least somewhat appealing. Ginny gave her tips on streamlining the various makeup and hair charms, so they wouldn't take nearly as much time. yes, it was frustrating to spend the time in the morning she could spend studying doing hair and the like, but it was quite necessary. Another simple charm helped her clothing to fit a little better. Not slutty, not perhaps overtly obvious, but enough to actually start showing that there were some subtle feminine curves underneath all those curls and that intelligent prattling. And now Hermione was finding the wide world of Wizarding lingerie to be an absolutely fascinating subject in and of itself. Ron would likely enjoy the side effects of that field of study, even if he would prove less... engaging than Hermione remembered.

Yes, if this was a simple affair, then it likely would, or at least could, have gone Hermione's way. She was attractive; she was quite available; and she was in the same general orbit as Draco.
Unfortunately for her, there was the curse, it would only be a matter of a few days before Harry's scar started hurting in that old familiar way.

Which is how a harried Hermione found herself all but ambushing Draco after one of his classes (it wasn't all that difficult to determine his schedule). While Hermione had been paying at least some attention, she didn't know for certain whether he'd been noticing her or her efforts, such as they were, or if he'd even have seen this coming. It hardly mattered: it needed to happen. So, she all but pinned him, looking at him with a flare of passion in those expressive browns: "We need to fuck again," she stated bluntly, using the curse to emphasize the matter. "It's not been... what it should be, and I need your co---another lesson," there was a slight flush, as if Hermione hadn't purposefully let the slip. It probably didn't help that there was a slight churning in her lower belly with that little "slip" though.

Of course Draco had noticed Hermione had dolled herself up these past couple days. Despite his best attempts to return to the civil, but cool, relationship they had settled into for their final year, he found himself looking for her as he walked the hallways of Hogwarts. It was a subtle enough transformation that Draco at first wondered if he was only imagining more curves on her boyish form, or that her hair was better tamed and almost fetching with its groomed waves. Her makeup was still light, but it was noticeable now and served to make those lips, which were often pursed in a severe half-frown or twisted in contemplation while working on a potion in their one class together, full and luscious. And her eyes, well, whatever she'd done there seemed to make those brown orbs sparkle more, as well as unerringly find Draco's whenever he was stealing a glance in her direction, as if she'd devised some charm to catch him looking at her!

She was infuriating in her transparent attempt to get Draco to want to fuck her, and he fought back the only way he knew how. He gave her his sneer, smug grins, knowing lifts of his eyebrows that would hopefully remind her that he'd plundered two of her holes quite thoroughly already, and amused chuckles as if he found her new look humorous. He'd also tried to distract his cock, which apparently found Hermione's look much more intriguing than his mind, by fucking Pansy and some of his other Slytherin sluts hard and often. Pansy at least bloomed under some fresh attention and tried to be even more depraved than usual to keep her reclaimed status as his preferred bedmate, and he'd taken the opportunity to more thoroughly explore some of the creative features in the Room of Requirement that Hermione had created for their tryst.

The one thing Draco hadn't done, surprisingly, was run his mouth off about fucking Hermione Granger. Sure, he'd told Goyle, whose dim brain registered it as a joke with such disbelief that Draco had abandoned trying to convince him otherwise, but Goyle's reaction made it clear to Draco that it wasn't worth bragging about widely unless he had proof, or Hermione and him were visibly consorting in public. It made the whole experience almost a dream, one whose truth he had begun to question as the days passed and he increasingly found his eyes drifting to Hermione's uniformed body whenever he saw her.

He didn't want to admit it, certainly not act on it, but yes, Draco was beginning to want to fuck Hermione again. It was a deep, repressed and quite embarrassing craving that kept getting stronger the more he tried to distract himself with Pansy's willing body. He'd gone so far as to charm curls on Pansy last night and fuck her with her school skirt on to rekindle some of the look of Hermione on his cock, which at least sort of worked while Pansy was bent over and facing away from him.

"We need to fuck again... It's not been... what it should be, and I need your co---another lesson."

And so Draco was in a weakened state when Hermione finally came up to him to ask to fuck again. It was a victory in his mind, as he at least hadn't "called" her and she'd come to him. It wasn't quite begging, more like a demand, but she had almost slipped up about her true need not being a lesson and he knew how humiliating even making this sort of request must be for Hermione. A brief smile flitted across his face, before he forced his sneer back. He hoped she hadn't noticed his excitement as he gave her a look of bored disdain. The other students gave them distance in the halls, as always given their fame, but Draco raised his voice slightly in the hopes that at least some of their conversation might be overheard.

"We need to... or do you mean YOU need to fuck me again?" Draco said, as a smug grin formed on his face. "I knew you couldn't last, Granger. Our last tryst was boring, but I'll give you another chance, if you promise to be an enthusiastic little slut for me this time and focus on MY pleasure." There was a need, an urgency in her eyes that pleased him, almost a resolve to fuck him that was more than just physical. What was driving her? Perhaps she felt something for him? He quashed that notion as foolish soft-hearted thinking. "There is one hole I haven't plundered in your body... that is the only thing that tempts me now, do you understand? Now, when were you thinking, we do have advanced potions coming up and after that I was going to take my new Nimbus for a test ride..."

Truth be told, Draco was ready now and could skip potions as the teacher was a Slytherin, but he didn't want to seem TOO enthusiastic.

Last edited:
Ugh, did he have to continue being a complete jerk about the situation. Hermione couldn't help but roll her eyes at his attempt at a teasing comment. Yet even as she wanted to just dismiss it, insist that he was full of himself or something along those lines, she could feel that slight flaring in her belly. While this was obviously all a ruse to hold the curse at bay, Hermione would be lying if she didn't admit that she'd certainly gotten her share of pleasure from the experience. The... fucking had eclipsed everything she and Ron had even attempted up to that point. Also she couldn't help but feel it was almost... against the rules. The straight-laced young woman felt that familiar thrill of breaking establishment for a good cause. Perhaps this cause was a bit more selfish than some of her earlier rule breakings but, well, she did deserve a little pleasure.

Which is why she didn't argue. no, she simply raised her brows as he insisted that their last tryst was boring? Boring? They'd both fucked to climax in a hidden room while she was cheating on her boyfriend. What part of that was boring? Oh, he expected her to be his little slut. Hermione's lips pursed at that, brown eyes flashing. Anger gave way to surprise at his hint. "You... you want to stick your member in my..." she asked, hands going down to grip her round little bubble of a butt. There were several beats where Hermione's brain attempted to process this and Draco attempted to act like he wouldn't just go out and fuck her right then and there. Likely at least one passerby noticed Hermione Granger standing in front of Draco Malfoy holding her cute little skirt clad ass, but they probably just thought they were seeing things.

"I suppose it's a good thing you're stopping by potions then," she said almost matter-of-factly, nodding. "We're going to need you to grab a lubricating potion at the very least. I'm assuming you've had a few bottoms and therefore know which one I'm mentioning?" There was a bit of venom and a lot of implication in both the comment and the smile. Hermione gave him a quick nod and turned, knowing at least two could play that game.

"I'll go make sure the Room of Requirement is ready<" she said over her shoulder. "That is, assuming you still want this," then, with her back turned, she reached down and flipped up her skirt. The action exposed her pantie clad bottom, where the delicate lingerie expertly clung to her flesh. Perhaps most tellingly, however, was the coloration: Slytherin deep green and silver. Hermione met Draco's gaze for a moment, flushing, gave him a quick teasing smile, and let her skirt fall. Her hips swished perhaps a little more than they should as she sauntered off, adding a bit of spring to her step.

Let him think on that for a while.

She did have to get the Room set up, and she would probably try using some of the toys there to... prepare herself as best she could. Hermione found herself wishing she'd thought of the possibility of anal before. There was a proper way of making sure that an ass was trained for such notions, as she already knew. The few hours at most Draco gave her wouldn't really get her quite where she'd like to be to avoid all possibility of pain.,..

"You... you want to stick your member in my..."

Watching Hermione grasp her little butt, that sweet look of shock on her pretty face, was priceless. Draco's smirk only deepened and he nodded his head smugly. He gave her credit, begrudgingly, as she recovered with some aplomb and flipped right into the practicalities of the appropriate potion required. Not that Draco needed instructions on lubricating assholes, of course, and he had recently found out the Room of Requirement was well-stocked in that regard, as it should be.

Wait... did she just agreed to let me fuck her ass?

Draco's pulse quickened and his smirk turned into a semblance of a genuine smile before he could squash it away. It had taken a second to process that her pragmatic instructions weren't some sort of sarcastic denial. She was fucking serious! He was almost giddy for a second as the past couple of days had been particularly painful and no amount of sluttish Slytherin pussy, or ass, had been enough to quench the craving for Hermione that had been building as his eyes had followed her around the Hogwarts hallways.

"No need to give me advice, Granger. Rest assured, this is a subject in which I'm the first form tutor in, not you," Draco replied with a sneer.

Potions or not, it would, of course, be a tight fit. Draco mused about whether he'd have the split the lesson among two, or maybe three days. Perhaps today he'd work on her asshole a bit, stretching it and getting it ready. He'd discovered some quite interesting magical artifacts in the Room that would be perfect for Hermione to train with. The thought of her, with one of those under her school skirt, sitting next to him in class...

"Do get it ready for us, I'll see you shortly--"

Hermione's lifting of her skirt cut off Draco's reply mid-sentence. It was absurd that she was flashing him her underwear, no in fact lingerie was the right term for what she wore today. As much as he'd maligned them last time, her plain white knickers had a certain innocent appeal, but these new Slytherin inspired panties made him tremble with a fresh round of lust that tempted him to follow her swishing ass right then and there, skipping Advanced Potions entirely. He took a deep breath instead, forcing his eyes away from her receding ass to study a nearby picture of some long-dead, crone-like witch who frowned at him disapprovingly.

By Merlin's balls... this girl had become a tempting vixen!

It raised questions again about why she was doing this, certainly they'd both enjoyed their last little tryst and Draco had given her more pleasure with his little finger than the Weasley wimp had given her with his tiny prick in a year of dating, but enough pleasure for Hermione to surrender her virgin asshole, and to Draco of all people? Again, as egotistical as Draco was, and he had a huge ego, it bothered him that she was apparently becoming this much of a wanton slut, and this quickly, just for him. He was desirable, and quite good in bed, of course, but Hermione had almost seemed to have lost her mind for him while appearing otherwise completely normal.

Well, if it meant fucking her again, and plundering a new hole, he'd play along willingly. He turned and, after another round of measured breathing to cool his ardor, headed to what was assuredly going to the be the longest and most boring class in his life.

And after classed ended, he was looking forward to getting to the bottom of this strange boon in more ways than one.

Back
Top Bottom