Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dark Curse of Rebirth {the.amorous.bunny&Prince of Smut}

the.amorous.bunny

Super-Earth
"You heard me the first time!" it took all Hermione had not to just snap at the pale blonde boy standing in front of her. It was already utterly humiliating that she'd had to say it the first time, enough to inflame her usually pale cheeks, pink threatening to fill in the freckles between. She tucked a loose strand of her curly light brown hair behind an ear, feeling incredibly self-conscious. Perhaps realizing that biting the boy's head off when she desperately needed his help, she shifted awkwardly. A lip went between teeth for a few moments as she tried to gather herself: "Sex with Ron has been incredibly lackluster, and everyone says that you're one of the best at... sex in Hogwarts. So I want us to start... sleeping together so that I can figure out what's wrong."

Even saying the words made Hermione's gut twist into knots. It sounded crazy, but she was counting on Malfoy to not think much beyond his dick. She knew that he hated her; the feeling was very much mutual. But he was still very much a male, and she had pulled out all the stop to make herself look quite appealing when she put in the effort. She'd done it before, during the Yule Ball, applying several charms to tame her usually wild curls. Expertly applied makeup helped enhance her already pleasing features, which had a nice mixture of the girl next door quality and classic beauty. The freckles certainly helped, which seemed to grow more intense with embarrassment, as did the expressive brown eyes. She may not be overly busty, but her breasts were still perky and firm. Even with the Hogwarts uniform, it was quite clear the eighteen year old girl was quite a beauty.

And it was quite well known that she was dating Ron Weasley, who, along with his best friend Harry Potter, were currently not at the school finishing up their education. The Ministry of Magic had offered them an early admission into the Auror program as a result of everything they'd done fighting Voldemort. They'd greedily taken it, but Hermione had been determined to give her education the proper finish. That did mean she was technically an eighth year taking her seventh year studies, including some advanced bits, but considering that she was one of the Heroes of Hogwarts, she got some leeway. That she also happened to be the Smartest Witch of her Generation probably didn't hurt matters either.

Yes, the Dark Lord had been defeated, supposedly for good, and all should be well. Except it was never that easy. They'd recently found out that Voldemort could potentially use Harry to reenter the world. He'd cast a fail safe spell that came into effect the first time Harry had actually slept with someone, which struck everyone as a bit odd, but definitely sneaky. Apparently the idea was that he could possess Harry, impregnate a witch, and be birthed back into the world. Obviously they couldn't do this, so Hermione had delved into forbidden magicks to come up with a plan. She'd countered the curse with one of her own. supposedly it would allow her own dark emotions to help siphon off Harry's, since she'd done the casting.

What she hadn't counted on was that it apparently worked best and counted for sex. And for some reason, the spell had gotten further tangled. It would work the best if she slept with the person whom Harry had felt great animosity toward. Snape and Voldemort were both dead, which left only the blonde Slytherin "prince," Draco Malfoy. Put simply: in order to keep Voldemort sealed for good, to help Harry and Ginny have a happy future, and to keep the wizarding world safe, Hermione Granger had to fuck Draco Malfoy.

Which is why she had sent him a message to meet her in the Room of Requirement, which had been... more accommodating than she liked. The closet full of skimpy clothing that perfectly fit her was unnerving enough ,but the various chests of... tools had been outright horrifying. She'd had to research some, and found herself almost tempted to try one or two on her own. There were some quite clever devices in there. At least the room had produced a rather spacious and comfortable bed. Hermione didn't want to think about the obvious shackles placed in key areas to bind someone, or the fact that in addition to the bed, there were several other bits of furniture in all shapes and sizes.

put simply, even an idiot would be able to tell that the room had been shaped for sex. But it was a little unnerving just how far it had gone. Supposedly the room reacted to need... did... did this mean that Hermione would need to use all this? A thought best left for later. For now, she had to fully convince Draco of this whole... thing.

Draco Malfoy had clearly heard Hermione the first time, but he simply had to hear her say it again. His trademark sneer was on his face as he listened to her stammer out her request for a second time, enjoying every delicious second of her blushing, fidgeting and squirming discomfort. She was a better actress than he imagined; she almost sounded as if she was serious!

Draco snorted, his pale grey eyes dancing around the oddly decorated Room of Requirements. Someone had evidently gone out of their way with this prank, including thinking up a "need" that would generate a bed, complete with the restraints, his favorite adjustable riding table (the kind for riding girls, not horses, of course), various other pieces of sexual paraphernalia that frankly he was curious to explore, and what looked like chests of sex toys and dressers of slutty clothing.

“Who put you up to this, Granger?” Draco said, the dry chuckle he gave her left no doubt he was on to the joke. A thought popped into his head and his eyes narrowed. “Or is it Pansy? How did you get ahold of some polyjuice potion, you dirty whore?” Pansy was quite bitter now that he’d found a number of new and sluttier Slytherin girls to help satiate his needs and she wasn’t sharing his bed as often as before. A scowl appeared. “It better not be Goyle, for that matter, that would be just creepy.”

Returning to Hogwarts for his final year had been a test of ego for Draco. After the defeat of Voldemort and with his and his family’s name tarnished by association with the Death Eaters, the easier thing would have been to finish his studies at Malfoy Manor quietly and out of public scrutiny.

Yet, despite what his critics said, notably Potter’s Mud—, no she was Potter's “Muggle-born” sidekick now, that stood before him, he did care about Hogwarts and Slytherin in particular, and with his beloved House in shambles after the Battle of Hogwarts, he felt it his duty to return and attempt to restore honor to Slytherin by showing that crimes could be forgiven, and that Slytherins could still make the right choice.

Of course, he’d taken solace that Harry and Ron were not returning, choosing to become Aurors instead, so he wouldn’t have to see their smug faces and watch them be worshipped by the students and faculty alike for an entire year. Draco and the Malfoys had played a pivotal role in defeating Voldemort, yet no one lauded them as heroes! Instead, he knew they whispered slurs behind his back at times about how he’d disarmed Dumbledore on behalf of the Death Eaters. He’d hoped Hermione would skip the final year as well, so the trio would be out of mind, but evidently, despite the fact she could ace her final O.W.L.’s easily, she decided to return to get her official diploma in typical overachieving fashion. Well, at least to date they’d been civil, if a bit cool to each other.

Still, as he studied Hermione’s embarrassed face, he felt a little heat rise in his loins at the idea of fucking her, joke or not. Draco was a lusty young man and as much as he wished that Hermione was as unattractive as she was annoying, he couldn’t deny she had a certain innocent beauty that caught his eye. Today in particular it looked like she’d done herself up a bit more than usual, her disgusting rat’s nest of curls was somehow tamed into luxurious waves, and she'd put on more makeup than normal, giving her fresh and natural face a sluttier appearance that Draco actually found quite appealing.

He ran his hand through his silver blonde hair as he thought about how to respond, and then the sneer returned.

Let’s see where this goes, even if she’s trying to play me for the fool.

“I don’t know your game yet, Granger,” said Draco, a smug look on his face. “But your lackluster sex is no doubt because it’s with Ron Weasley. If you are serious, which I still highly doubt, I’ll gladly show you what it’s like to be fucked by a real Pureblood, although it’s likely you’ll never look at your freckle-faced, penniless boyfriend again after me.”

He paused, expecting some punchline or surprise after he'd agreed.

“And if you are still serious, you have to ask me for real. For my girls, that means getting down on their knees, taking off that sweater and shirt, and showing me those Muggle titties you’ve been hiding from me all these years. Then, and only then, ask me to teach you how to fuck.”

There, that command would flush out whether she was pulling his leg. And if she wasn't, well she would hopefully be pulling something else very shortly.

Last edited:
Hermione clicked her tongue as he insisted that someone put her up to this, rolling her eyes. Oh, how she wished it was as simple as that. How easy it would be to just laugh it off as some stupid school prank or the like. But instead there were real consequences here, something that stopped Hermione from punching Draco like she had so many years ago (he'd deserved it then as much as he did now). His comparison to the Slytherin girl had her outright snorting. "We both know Pansy's not smart enough or a good enough actress to pull this off," she told him, her voice dry, her opinion of the Slytherin girl readily apparent. Pansy had had it in for Hermione nearly since they'd met, for reasons that Hermione didn't fully understand. If she didn't know any better, she'd think Pansy jealous, and that said jealous spiked whenever Draco happened to be near.

As if Hermione would ever be attracted to this weasel faced man.

However... she'd also been one who insisted that Draco should also be awarded a "Hero of Hogwarts" title and the various privileges that came with it. She remembered his remorse, how he'd pulled back, realized just how far things had gotten, where his pride had led. There was something there, underneath all that smarm and pride.

It didn't show now, as Draco bashed Ron, as always, and insisted that he was better. Hermione again fought the urge to roll her eyes, simply crossing her arms and letting out a near huff of a breath. His next demand had her going scarlet. You have to, Hermoine, she told herself. It's have a few moments of utter embarrassment... humiliation, really, to stop the dark lord from returning, and to stop Harry and Ginny from having utter horror.

"Could you please not call them that?" she asked, her voice almost a mumble. Looking down, Hermione began undoing the buttons on her sweater. Her fingers kept sliding, trembling slightly. She definitely did not want Draco to see her breasts. The sheer idea of it, and doing it willingly like this, made her want to go into a corner and retch. But she kept going. The sweater slid off, and she carefully tossed it, aiming for one of the bits of furniture. The shirt came next, with her shifting her stance, shooting him a look of near annoyance, as if it were entirely his fault that she was doing this. "I don't know what your fascination with them is anyway. It's not as if you don't have a pair yourself," she flicked to his chest, "only smaller," a flush, as she felt the buttons popping. there were some freckles along her upper chest, but she was mostly pale, the same pale you'd expect of a girl born and raised in Britain.

Underneath the shirt, Hermione of course wore a bra. It was a simple affair, white cotton, supporting her modest breasts (not that they needed much support), and hiding them. The smooth expanse of her mostly flat tummy, worn to a gentle sloping curve by biology and a year of roaming a countryside with little to eat, was soon bared. She tossed the shirt to match, and shook out her hair. Looking down, she adjusted as best she could, and almost primly knelt down before him, looking up. "I... I want us to have sex together," she repeated, shifting nervously, gaze flicking from him to the bed, "please." God, this was humiliating, but she had to do this. She wanted to run for the door, but there was just... just too much at stake. She almost wanted to close her eyes and start praying that Draco wouldn't be a complete dick about it.

She might as well wish for a curse removal potion to just appear in the cabinet next to the sexy lingerie.

Hermione had a point about Pansy, Draco had to concede. That girl was more likely to be unable to figure out how to open a vial of polyjuice potion, let alone make some. Nor was Pansy clever enough to pull together a ruse like this. And Goyle, well, Goyle was about as creative as a horklump. If not a potion trick, then this must be the real Hermione, although Draco still couldn't fathom why, in a million years, she'd ask him, of all people, to fuck her. An Imperius curse, maybe?

At this point, however, pure lust was more than enough to get him to brush aside some of his suspicions. But there also were other reasons that made him eager to fuck Hermione besides his already tingling cock.

This was Hermione Granger after all, lauded as the Smartest Young Witch of her generation by Witch Weekly magazine just last month. Draco had read the entire disgusting article, plucking the magazine from Daphne Greengrass' hands while she was reading it in the Slytherin common room. He'd claimed he was throwing it out, but instead couldn't put it down when in his private Prefect quarters. The annoying portrait they chose, with Hermione smiling and winking in a little loop, was the cherry on top that drove him mad with envy. According to the writer, Hermione was perfect in every regard, her grades, her friendship with the 'great' Harry Potter, her bravery battling Voldemort over the years, her loyalty by dating her old friend Ron Weasley despite her newfound fame, and, of course, they even praised her Muggle-born heritage, as if that made her even more special!

The fawning in the wizarding community over this girl was frankly disgusting. And while Draco respected her magic abilities, he was convinced she was a fake otherwise. No one could be as perfect as she tried to appear, everyone had their secrets, their demons, and of course, their vices. And now, like a dream come true, she had come to him with a decidedly un-Hermione-like request, one so awful in every regard, starting with cheating on her boyfriend, then doing so with Draco, who was effectively the greatest living enemy of both Harry and Ron, and finally being a total slut about the whole affair by casually asking a known lech as if it wasn't a big deal!

And now, well, he was going to singlehandedly get to destroy Hermione's perfect image by fucking the living shit out her.

"Don't call them what, tits? Or Muggle tits? Or perhaps you'd prefer another word instead of... Muggle," taunted Draco as she tugged off her sweater. Mudblood was officially a politically incorrect slur these days, and he knew just the hint of it might bother Hermione."After tonight, they'll be mine to call whatever I want."

Draco's pulse quickened as Hermione continued to strip, the reluctance was plain on her face and matched by her trembling and nervous motions. Every article of clothing removed raised his hopes that this wasn't a trick, and also delighted his cock by exposing more of the slender witch's pale skin. There was nothing sexy in her disrobing, no attempt at seduction, if anything it verged on awkward nervousness, but it was strangely exciting still because Draco could tell she hated every second of the show he was forcing her to put on for his benefit.

"I don't like your muggle tits," said Draco flatly, his sneer now in full effect. "They're smaller than I hoped for, but they'll do I suppose."

That sneer changed to a frown when she tossed the shirt aside and made no effort to remove the boring cotton bra she was wearing.

She's trying to fuck me and wears that bra? Maybe she is the problem in her sex life with Weasley after all!

But when she knelt down, again without a single seductive bone in her body, Draco couldn't help but smile. It was such a lovely vision, pinch-worthy really, to see Hermione Granger on her knees and wearing a bra, and hear her ask him so nicely to fuck her.

"Accio, wand!" Draco caught Hermione's wand and tucked it into his belt. His smirk was evil. "I can't have you getting cold feet and using this on me, you know. I guess you'll just have to trust me."

With the dangerous wand secured, Draco could finally relax a bit and truly enjoy this moment. He strode up to her and crouched down, placing his sharply featured face uncomfortably close to Hermione's own. She smelled as sweet as she looked, a mix of hair products and some light scent, perhaps a charm?

"I'll fuck you, Granger, since you want it so badly," Draco murmured. "But I already know why you think your sex life is... lacking. You. Aren't. Sexy. You don't know how to seduce a man, do you? You think that was a sexy strip tease? I mean, look at this bra." His slender fingers hooked into the top of her bra's cups. "My Great Aunt buys the same ones. Perhaps you should read a few books on wooing men after I'm through with you, as that seems to get ideas through your curly haired head. And another thing, you don't know how to listen to orders. I said I wanted to see your muggle TITS!"

Draco yanked the cups of her cotton bra down, popping her modest breasts out for his inspection. As if anticipating a complaint, he leaned in and kissed her savagely to silence her. Years of pent up frustration, jealousy and desire exploded from his lips, and he attacked her with a fevered hunger that he knew was unlike any kiss Ron Weasley had ever given the young girl. It was a full, open mouthed and tongue-led assault designed to show her that he was in charge now, that she'd given herself over completely by asking him to fuck her. As a further show of control, his hands stayed at her breasts and he groped them shamelessly, kneading them just for the sake of showing her he could.

If she let's me do this, she's mine. If she bolts, well, at least I got fondle those cute little tits.

Last edited:
Hermione nearly rolled her eyes as, of course, Draco had to be a dick about... just about everything. The bit about her breasts had it all started. "Obviously it's calling them 'tits' like they're some sort of rare bird," she replied, her tone sliding into the near lecture she so often did with those that didn't know the correct answer. "From you, Muggle is a decided improvement," though she was tempted to point out that, technically speaking, she wasn't a Muggle and therefore said tits.... breasts weren't Muggle breasts at all, but were, in fact, witch breasts. Yet that was perhaps a level of pedantry that even Hermione wasn't quite willing to go.

Something to think about as she was stripping, albeit the sort of thing that, again, Hermione was tempted to think about. She knelt there, wearing nothing above the waist but her bra and a look of expectation. His insult had her letting out a slight laugh. "Did you think I was magically hiding a bigger pair beneath my shirt?" she couldn't help but point out. "Do you know any girls that use charms to reduce the size of their breasts? Outside of Quidditch matches?" Hermione raised her brows, knowing full well what the answer would be. Technically there likely were one or two that probably did. Hermione didn't know any. Oh, she knew that Ginny and a few others would use charms along with supportive bras whenever they hopped on their brooms. The bustier you were, the less you wanted them flapping about when you were doing flips.

Again, something to think about. Hermione was trying to think about a lot of things that weren't the situation. Was Draco quite purposefully taking as long as he possibly could to do this? It certainly felt like he was. The spell to snag her wand had Hermione jumping slightly; she'd almost forgotten she'd tucked it into her pocket. Her eyes flicked to that, then at him, still defiant, but not saying a word in protest. If he needed to have her wand in hand to make sure she was genuine, then fine. Hermione also didn't flinch as he bent low, though she trembled slightly. To her shock he smelt... pleasant. Not the same mix of odors as Ron, but... pleasant enough. She didn't know why she was so surprised; he wasn't Snape.

Not that he'd given her long to enjoy. He made his agreement, and Hermione felt a mixture of relief and absolute utter horror. This was going to happen. Draco Malfoy was going to... sleep with her. He apparently thought mocking her was excellent foreplay, and his comments had her flushing scarlet again, eyes flashing dangerously, but nothing he said was showing he wasn't going to follow through. Yes, Hermione did actually have some lingerie. Even if she didn't, the room had provided quite the selection. But she'd be damned before she dressed special for Draco Malfoy. Even just doing this was already making her wince, another coming as he crudely pulled down her bra. The perky chest that bounded free defied gravity in so many ways. Small enough to fit in a hand, yes, but the same almost pale color as the rest of her flesh. The light pink nipple in the center drew attention almost perfectly, as did the slightly rounded shape of them. Not that Malfoy was taking the time to examine them.

Instead, his lips connected with hers. Hermione let out a sound of surprise and shock as they connected. She'd thought, hoped, prayed that Draco would prove to be an awful kisser, as Ron so often was. To her horror, she felt his lips moving with noticeable skill, sliding against her own. For several seconds he just dominated, opening her mouth, sliding his tongue inside to stake claim, while his hands teased her chest, gripping them tightly. She hated that, eyes closing, body stiffening, but she remembered that she was supposed to at least be pretending like she wanted this. So she moved her lips back. Rallying, she straightened just enough to deepen the kiss. Her tongue moved in time with his, dancing and moving, before she almost sucked upon his tongue for several long seconds. Her head shifted to aid in the snogging, keeping her mouth open and willing.

Put simply, and likely to Malfoy's shock, Hermione was an excellent kisser. She'd had quite a bit of practice with Krumm back in the day, and had exhaustively read books on the subject, figuring out what boys liked best. Sometimes she could even kiss Ron so well that he, well, finished before they could get going. Perhaps despite herself, she rose to the challenge, mouth on his, giving as good as she got, even as she shuddered and felt enough disgust rising to nearly make her want to vomit.

Draco was enjoying the kiss far more than he expected. It felt like winning a skirmish at the start of a battle, a sweet little victory that stoked his ego and gave him a rush of power. He was mostly just savoring the thought that this was Hermione Granger he was kissing, and these were her breasts he was fondling. Trick or not, this was a feat he would remember.

What I wouldn't give to see Ron Weasley's face right now, or even Potter's.

Truth be told, she wasn't that bad of a kisser. To be clear, his expectations had been low given her decidedly unsexy personality and the fact she willingly was dating Ron Weasley, but after the initial and expected shock at his assault, she warmed up and actually showed some real skill, but more excitingly, some real passion which is what Draco wasn't expecting at all. By the time Draco broke away, she was almost pursuing him with her lips and tongue, and the only reason he stopped the kiss was because his cock had hardened to the point that he couldn't wait any longer to move things along.

"Not bad, Granger," Draco mused, breathing a bit harder as he brushed his lips lightly against her surprisingly willing ones. "Now that was a little more sexy, I'll give you that. See what a difference showing some passion makes? I'm sure it helps kissing a boy you've always wanted to fuck, though, doesn't it? One you actually find sexy? I know it must be tough with Ron, but try to at least fake that you find him sexy, and actually want to turn him on."

His hands shifted to focus on her nipples now, fingers teasing and tugging on those cute and little pink nubs to get them hard and excited. Foreplay, in Draco's mind, was just about warming up a girl quickly for his cock, and then, after his initial need to cum had been sated, doing increasingly depraved things to her to get him more turned on. Hermione presented a serious dilemma, should he just bend her over and fuck her right now, he certainly was horny enough, or should he take his time and savor this glorious experience? Either approach had its advantages...

"Now, let's practice being sexy, shall we?" Draco said, pulling his face away and a glint appearing in his pale eyes. He rose up, hands going up to the belt of his trousers as he began to undo it. His foot snaked out and nudged at her knees, spreading her legs apart wider. "Don't touch your bra, leave it like that so I can enjoy your tiny titties. Now, reach down and hike up your skirt to your waist, show me your panties, though I suspect they'll be as boring as your bra. Now, stick out your tongue and give me a sexy, hungry look. Like you're desperate for my cock and can't wait for me to feed it to you... yes, that's it. Try to turn me on. Beg me for my Pureblood prick."

As Draco watched Hermione begin his requested show, he pulled his cock out and let his trousers drop to the floor. He was quite hard already, and he stroked his long length slowly, shuddering at how aroused and tingling his swollen meat felt. He doubted Weasley had anything close to Draco's cock in size or length, indeed the Malfoy family was known in Dark Wizard circles for being hung, and Draco was a chip off the old block in that regard. He was looking forward to stretching Hermione out tonight with a real cock for once in her miserably overachieving life.

Last edited:
It took all Hermione had not to start smirking at him as he complimented her on the kissing. She definitely didn't want him to know that her slight flush had a touch of the genuine about it, that exciting a boy through her lips had given her a secret little thrill. Yes, Hermione still found the whole kissing and dating and flirting thing more or less a waste of time, particularly since boys were less useful than toys in getting her off, but there was still something kind of fun in it. Exciting. She wasn't dead; she just believed there was a proper way of doing things.

Which just reminded her that she had to pretend like that didn't matter. "It definitely feels different," she allowed, biting back a yelp as he pulled at her nipples. guys did seem to do that sometime, the little pink nubs just a little too easy of targets for them to resist. Hermione usually found it more humorous than arousing, like they had never gotten over breast-feeding. "It's going to be hard going back to Ron after you," she continued, an actual truth with some layering of lie. Obviously it didn't have anything to do with Draco's skill or his appearance, with his sharp features and all. She'd just feel guilty for having to play along with this. But if Hermione didn't, she didn't see how she could convince Draco to make love to her, and that needed to happen if they were going to keep the curse going.

Thank God she'd already slept with Ron.

Weirdly, the whole near lesson tone, with instructions, nearly spoke to Hermione. Perhaps Draco meant it on purpose or maybe he was just taking control, but Hermione almost lived for showing people what she could do, and how much she could excel with very little instruction. For example, when his foot nudged her legs apart, she helped, shifting, purposefully rolling slightly so that her skirt would rise and show a little more pale thigh. She kept her gaze almost immediately on him, hands away from her bared breasts, despite an overwhelming urge to cover her nipples, particularly since they'd become a little erect from Malfoy's playing. The next instruction struck her as silly, but if that's what he wanted. Keeping eye contact, she slowly rolled her skirt up, baring more and more flesh, fighting the twist inside. As Draco predicted, the simple cotton pantie covering Hermione's sex was hardly what you'd expect for seducing, a wholly functional garment.

Yet those expression brown eyes did communicate something of longing. When she extended her tongue, it did feel silly, and look a little awkward, particularly at first, until she realized he was likely wanting her to pant like a dog. She lolled it out a little better then, holding it...

right until his member came out.

"Merlin's staff!" she exclaimed, pulling back, eyes wide. "Were you hit with an engorgement charm?" Because he was at least twice Ron's size, to be sure. Hermione wasn't sure if she should stare at it or look to him out of respect or... what.

She was truly a sight out of Draco's wildest dreams. If only Witch Weekly had run this photograph instead to show the wizarding community what their poster girl truly was like. For all his cruel mocking, her breasts were a clear step above being "merely acceptable", and further enhanced by being pushed up by the scrunched up cups of her bra. Modest though they were, her mounds were well well shaped and her pale skin, with a hint of freckles in her cleavage, only accentuated her perfectly pink areolae and their now hardened nipples. Her lean body was a bit skinny for Draco's tastes, her hips almost boyishly narrow, but her kneeling pose flaunted her limited assets well. Boring though they may be, her white cotton panties combined well with the remnants of her Hogwart's uniform, and the schoolgirl contrast made the rest of her lewd pose even dirtier.

But her face gave Draco his filthiest thrill. That cute, innocent and now famous face was a caricature of Hermione, more akin to something found in one of the pink magazines in the Slytherin boys' dormitory bathroom. Her brown eyes rolled in sultry heat, and her pink tongue lolled out in hungry lust, lapping the air as if thirsty for his cock. It was incredible, and his cock throbbed as he gazed down at the dirty whore she had transformed herself into at his request.

Her stunned reaction at seeing his cock gave Draco a surge of pride, as he was, after all, rather vain. It was one thing to know you have a big dick, but quite another to be reminded of it by seeing shock on the face of a girl that sees it for the first time. And who knew, perhaps Ron had charmed his little pecker to a comparable size, or rather Hermione could have cast the charm as he doubted Ron had the magical acumen for such a complicated charm. Her eyes were round with shock and her gaze faltered as she apparently struggled to believe his cock was natural.

"Never seen a real Pureblood cock have you then? It's bigger than Hagrid's, isn't it?" answered Draco as he stepped out of his trousers. "However, this is completely natural and the result of quality bloodlines." He moved closer, placing the tip of his cock inches from her lips. "Hermione, I always had my suspicions about you." His fist slowly pumped his cock, while he loosened his robe with his free hand, letting the green garment pool on the ground next to his trousers, and began working on his school tie next. "Inside that prim and proper exterior, I've always known there was a dirty little Mudblood slut."

He used the slur with relish, knowing she wouldn't report him for it in her current position. It gave him a thrill to say the word out loud again, as Slytherin Prefect he'd had to give several presentations on avoiding that word and unfortunately, had to go out of his way to say "Muggle-born" or some other more acceptable euphemism to train the younger students.

Draco strode forward, but instead of feeding his cock into her mouth, he lifted his tip to press his shaft and his balls against her face. He smeared his manhood across that pretty visage, rubbing his meat against her cheeks, mouth, chin and forehead as if washing some unseen dirtiness off with his cock and balls. It was an act full of resentment, the sneer on his face authentic, and years of pent up frustration came out in the dominating motion that left her makeup askew and his musk in her nostrils.

"There, now that I've cleaned your filthy Mudbood face up, let's see you lick my Pureblood cock from tip to my balls. Don't worry, I'll be sure to give you tutoring and if you can please me, you will likely blow little Weasley's mind," said Draco, lowering the tip of his cock to her lips finally. "And when you finish licking me clean, let's see you try to swallow me, as much as you can."

Draco stood ready to advise her, most of all to reprimand her if she tried to use her hands at all. And of course, once she started taking him in her mouth, he was eager to test her gag reflex. Perhaps he'd have to grab her face and really help her get an extra inch or two in if she started struggling... Really it was all for Ron's benefit, as after Draco was through with Hermione she'd likely be able to floss with Weasley's little prick.

Last edited:
He seriously expected her to believe that every Pureblood had a member like this? Hermione gave him another doubting look, and was tempted to point out that Ron was a Pureblood as well. That would most definitely not be the thing to say right now. nor would be pointing out that logically Hagrid would probably have a much larger member as well, not that Hermione had any personal experience. If she even hinted it, likely Draco would jump on the opportunity. No, she just took his usual smug banter with what amounted to her usual grace, or as much as she could. Because the thing was bobbing far closer to her lips than she'd ever want. The slight odor of it hung in the air, and she could again feel her stomach churning. For a few moments, Hermione wondered if maybe there wasn't a way out of this. Had she not thought of something else? Maybe another means? But the curse had been weirdly specific: sexual energy tinged in dark, from a rival.

Ugh, a rival who thought using slurs was appropriate. Hermione didn't hide her wrinkled nose or the flash in her brown eyes. The expression almost held as he worked his groin around her. It really did feel like he was just smearing it to prove a point, as if testing to see how committed to this she was. Again Hermione was fighting the urge to almost vomit, or to bat the hardening member away, or seize the balls beneath in a firm grip, or any number of things, really. She could feel him smearing the makeup she'd spent time presenting, and she almost wanted to ask for her wand to fix it, but she supposed there wouldn't be a point.

Likely just a blowjob would work. Hopefully that's all she'd have to do for some time. Again, she kept silent for his stupid taunts... well, for a bit. "Could you please stop with the names? I'm already giving you oral," she asked, reaching up to take the cock in hand. She couldn't even really get her fingers around it. Groaning, she shifted, trying to move her head. Hermione always hated oral. Boys often didn't quite clean themselves as well as they should, even with spells. Plus the taste of semen was just a little too salty for her, the texture not much better. But she literally had to do this. So she extended her tongue, tilting her mouth slightly, and ran it along his head. Just an almost quick tongue bath, the witch grimacing at the taste in her mouth. She swallowed, before moving again, extending it out. Hand holding him to keep steady and help her direct, Hermione bobbed, moving downward, licking as she went. She figured that Draco had given those instructions for a reason, and, again, she wanted to prove she was willing to do what it took.

In this cas,e that meant moving her tongue all the way down to his base, nose nearly tickling in any pubic hairs. Fighting another gag, Hermione shifted, lowering down. She felt his balls along her mouth, giving them another lick. It hadn't been completely clear if he wanted a teasing preamble or a tongue bath, so Hermione aimed more or less somewhere in the middle, bobbing as best she could. After a few moments of the licking, she came back up. "Hold on a moment," she mumbled, before taking both hands to reach up, twisting her curls away from her mouth as best as possible, not wanting them to get in her way. She wished she'd grabbed something to tie them back with, and was tempted to ask Draco to summon something, before realizing where she was. It may irritate Draco, but Hermione had her mind set. She rose, walked over, and quickly noticed a silk tie of some kind, likely used for bondage on one of the devices. It would work, and she tied her hair back, before coming back down.

Only then would she open her mouth, beginning to take Draco's cock... and likely far less of it than he'd anticipated.

Draco would have liked a bit more enthusiasm, or at least a continuation of the sultry eyes Hermione had given him earlier when he'd ordered her to beg for his cock, but if she wasn't going to go full slut on him then her visible mix of disgust and reluctance was a good alternative. Her little grimaces, nose wrinkles and groans were strangely thrilling, for as much as he wanted to fuck her, and he most certainly did, he was finding the idea that she wasn't enjoying this even more of a turn on!

In fact, his pleasure seemed almost a punishment for her, and the cunning part of Draco's mind was a bit curious about what was really going on. After all, while he was sure Ron was useless in the bedroom, the whole premise of Hermione coming to Draco for help was a bit absurd.

No matter though, Hermione was licking Draco's dick from tip to balls, as he had ordered, and whatever the source of his good fortune, Draco was going to enjoy every delicious and improbable second of it, and make it both as humiliating and as pleasurable for Hermione as he could while he was at it. Humiliating, mostly because of her evident dislike of fucking him, but also because of what he was going to make her do, but also pleasurable, as he planned to blow her curly haired head with orgasms tonight. When he was through with her, there was nothing that freckle-faced Weasley wimp could do to her in the bedroom that wouldn't pale in comparison.

How could she have decided to date HIM, instead of me? I'm going to ruin her for him.

Despite her disgusted body language, Hermione surprisingly seemed to know her way around a dick, perhaps a book she'd read on sexual anatomy and sensitive regions? Her little pink tongue was doing a fairly decent job at slathering Draco's throbbing prick with saliva. The blonde boy was so turned on, the nerves on his cock afire, that Hermione's mouth left a trail of pleasure as it traced down his veined length. The time she spent under his shaft nibbling his balls, his flesh wand resting on her forehead as she looked at him with what appeared to Draco as annoyance in her eyes, was almost a welcome respite from her attention on his more sensitive shaft and head.

Draco had finished loosening his tie and was working on the buttons of his white shirt, when Hermione abruptly stopped, asking him to "hold on", messed with her curly hair, and then stood up! He tossed his shirt aside in annoyance, standing there fully nude now, his pale body still lithe, but with significantly more muscles as he'd fleshed out his figure this past year.

"Perhaps Ron likes his cock sucking interrupted-- Oh, I see," Draco began, then smirked as he saw her tie her hair with a silk scarf. As annoyed as he was, it was still pleasing to see her walk around half dressed, her jiggling breasts hanging out of her bra, and her skirt askew. "Ahh, always prepared for her lesson, I see Ms. Granger. Well, let's get to work now, then. Full marks are required in every part of this course to pass."

With greedy expectation, Draco relaxed as Hermione opened her mouth to take the swollen and almost purple-hued head of his prick into her mouth. This was going to be pleasurable in so many ways, he knew, and he closed his eyes at the feeling of his most sensitive flesh being enclosed in the velvety and hot embrace of her mouth. It felt wonderful, and he shuddered involuntarily, a groan escaping his mouth, but he couldn't just focus on the physical pleasure, he had to also see who was doing this to him to fully enjoy the moment. So, with a sneer, he gazed down at the girl that had annoyed him for so many years and took in the exquisite sight of her attempting to suck his dick.

And it was an "attempt" it seemed, as what he thought was a warm-up bobbing on his sensitive tip, turned into a repetitive and almost annoying act that progressed no further down his throbbing and eager length. Draco attempted to hint that she should take more into her mouth, adding in a slight thrust of his hips timed to match her forward bob, but as if hitting some invisible barrier, she just aborted and even leaned backwards to prevent him from getting more of his dick into her throat.

After minutes of frustration, Draco could stand no more.

"STOP!" he snarled, grabbing a fistful of her hair in annoyance. "Have you never sucked a cock before!? You need to actually try to swallow it, you know? It seems a more severe training method is in order for you... Madame Hooch style, fly or fall, if you will." He reached down and grabbed his wand, then, quick as a snake, pulled her wrists up above her head, next to the silk restraint she'd tied in her hair. With a quick wave of his wand, he gave the charm "Nodatis" and watched with satisfaction as the ends of the restraint knotted tightly around Hermione's slender wrists. "There, so we can work on what seems to be your greatest weakness... your resistance to truly swallowing cock."

Grasping her face with his palms on either side, he resumed the "blowjob" by turning it into face fucking. He started gently enough, he didn't want her to puke on his cock, at least not immediately, but his firm thrusts only penetrated further with every thrust, millimeter by millimeter, his hungry dick pushing deep into her mouth, past her tongue, and into her throat.

"Ron might not reach your throat with his little prick," grunted Draco, a bead of sweat appearing on his pale forehead. "But learning to open your throat and actually swallow... oh YES... that's it!....is essential if you ever want to really please a man."

Could she take it all? If not, he would test how much could he get into her. She was always such a diligent student, let's see if her competitive spirit applied to sucking dick.

Last edited:
Hermione wasn't sure which she liked less: the hand grabbing a fistful of curls, or the insulting question. Naturally she'd tried to swallow his dick, as she'd just said moments before, and was getting ready to remind Malfoy, he was far larger than any other boy she'd dealt with. Admittedly there hadn't been much seeing of Krum in that regard. They'd mostly done some hand stuff, and even that had been considerably awkward, since Hermione wasn't all that interested and Krum proved remarkably shy for someone so famous. So mostly her experience amounted to taking Ron in her mouth on special occasions, where Hermione's willing enough bobbing along the sensitive head, delving deep enough to get most of his member inside, was usually enough.

All of which the witch probably would've said, had Malfoy not waved his wand. Instead, she yelped as her hands twisted up, magic tying them together near her hair. The red returned, brown eyes flashing for a moment, mouth opening to protest. Of course, this just made her an excellent target, as he pushed forward, shoving his member into her. Despite having the strongest urge she'd ever had: biting Draco's dick, Hermione instead struggled to keep her mouth open. Keep it as wide as she could, teeth just grazing along his sensitive flesh. Tears started to form at the edges of her eyes, threatening to gather her makeup and smear her pretty face. Desperately she tried to remember what she'd read, something about swallowing and relaxing. Her throat practically convulsed in panic, and she felt herself gagging far sooner than likely either of them wanted, even with Draco's gentle attempts. The spit launched out, splattering across Draco's thighs, some falling back to land against Hermione's neck and chest.

Swallow, swallow, she needed to just... do this. She forced herself to try and listen to those instructions, hoping and praying that Draco wasn't simply being a jerk like always. Because already her throat ached, and a swallow caused her to gag again, another strand of saliva souping out of her mouth. Her arms quivered, and she could feel a slight pull of her own hair, knowing that she's reflexively tried to move. Fingers curled as she tried to brace, and part of Hermione had to admit that it was probably a good thing Draco had disarmed her. If she'd had her wand about then, she may have even considered one of the forbidden curses.

Anger sent heat scorching through her. The sheer humiliation of Draco just thrusting against her, clearly using her as essentially a hole for fucking... well, it surely amounted to dark emotions and some possible sex. Hermione's blood practically boiled. She could feel it pounding throughout her... stiffening her nipples slightly, causing a little tingle between her legs, one that seemed to flare slightly as her body strained against the light bondage and she struggled to swallow his thrusting member.

At least if there was any doubt Hermione had been serious about this, it should be long gone.

Draco couldn't recall fucking a throat as virginal as Hermione's in quite a while, if ever in his life. Pansy could likely deepthroat his forearm if he asked her, and most of the Slytherin students he attracted at Hogwart's veered towards the sluttier side, for reasons he could never quite understand. Despite that, he rather enjoyed the challenge of training Hermione. Really, just doing anything to his nemesis' sidekick that humiliated her was fun, but ramming his large cock down her unwilling throat was a perfect act of domination that stroked both his ego and his physical needs.

Even Hermione's struggle to take him was pleasurable, as all her gagging, groaning, and coughing, and the accompanying involuntary spasms of her throat, conspired to produce a blissful massage around the tip of his cock, as if burrowing his dick into a vibrating sheath of liquid velvet. It was the kind of pleasure that could only be produced by accident, and of course, at some discomfort to poor Hermione, who was a frothy, drool splattered mess within a couple minutes of Draco's thrusting. Tears would soon smear whatever his cock washing hadn't ruined of her makeup, and her reflexive attempts to lower her bound wrists were the finishing touches in disheveling her done up hair.

Hermione had been transformed quickly into a ruined mess of sexual lust, and Draco found her sexier than he could have ever imagined in this carnal state. It was such a far departure from her normal prim and proper buttoned-up image that he scarcely could believe it was really her. Only the eyes were familiar, those brown orbs radiating such a delicious mix of resentment, disgust and shock that was so Hermione Granger.

"That's it, you've almost got it," urged Draco, expertly probing and thrusting himself further into her mouth. He used his hands to adjust the angle of her face, tilting it slightly or pulling her chin forward at times to align her throat better. The exquisite sense of touch from the tip of his prick enabled him to gain an inch of depth whenever he felt her muscles try to relax and take a swallow. She couldn't hold him down for long, not at first, and after each failure her throat regurgitated his tube of meat out with an explosion of drool and spittle, but sure enough, as he continued his relentless assault, she began taking more and more of him. "Watch the teeth... Relax, you need to really WANT to swallow it. You have to hunger for a cock to take it in."

And then, whether he'd fucked her throat into submission so her muscles had worn themselves out, or she'd figured out how to imagine his cock as a bite of her favorite organic salad, the resistance disappeared for a magical second. Draco plunged himself forward at that opportunity and fed his entire throbbing rod into her mouth in one smooth thrust. Her nose tickled against his blonde pubes as he hilted himself into her, his cock surrounded completely in a tight, wet, and hot canal that began at her stretched lips. His tip was buried so deep in her throat he felt as if he was in her chest, and all her internal muscles quivered and spasmed around his throbbing rod to produce a tingling massage of bliss.

"Oh... yes... YES!" Draco groaned, his fingers clawing through her hair to scratch at her scalp as he held her head against his hips. His voice quavered with pleasure, mixed with some awed respect at her surprising feat. He hadn't expected to want to cum himself this soon, but the waves of pleasure emanating from his ensheathed cock were building faster than he'd ever experienced. "By Merlin's saggy left... Oh....you've done it... you've actually done it Granger! Hold me inside!"

Perhaps despite herself, Hermione almost wanted to excel at this, do it right at the very least. Did she want Draco Malfoy's cock in any part of her? Even touching her? Not even a little. But since it was going to happen anyway, she at least wanted to do a good job. The more pragmatic part of her knew that if she didn't do a fairly good job of it, he likely wouldn't come back, and she didn't know for certain if one time would be enough to seal the curse. Considering who they were sealing, Hermione wasn't holding her breath on that account.

She was trying to precisely that as she swallowed cock. His barrage of comments were at least marginally helpful, but she almost wished she could explain to him that she couldn't exactly get her teeth more out of the way than she had been. Hermione had already slightly shrunk them a few years ago, and she didn't fancy trying something further just to please Malfoy with her skills in fellatio. Her jaw still stretched as she at least attempted, trying to show that she could do this, that she wanted to so. Her throat convulsed, another hard gag, but she swore she could almost feel her muscles just sort of... giving way. Perhaps he'd battered her into submission or she'd willed herself to relax or something. She hardly knew. But just as she stopped gagging and thought she could handle this, he took advantage and utterly filled her mouth and throat with dick.

The masculine scent of Draco filled her moments before his hairs started nearly teasing her nostrils. She found herself trembling, not quite believing that he'd gotten all of himself within her. She held perfectly still, save for trembling she couldn't quite suppress, hoping, praying that he'd at least hold there for a few moments. To her utter shock, he was just letting her relax. She attempted to take deep, calming breaths, to keep her lips wrapped about him, to force her throat to relax, despite already feeling it starting to give way.

Except she still didn't have experience with this. Willpower could only extend so far when the body was involved. A convulsion of muscles happened about her throat, not quite a gag, but close enough. Another followed, and she could almost feel her body violently rejecting him. Hermione's arm strained against the bonds, and she made noises of protest, sincerely worried that she may end up outright vomiting if Draco didn't let her throat relax at least a moment. Drool had started to seep, and her muscles were outright quivering. Air, she needed air, needed at least a moment....

This was contentment.

Draco mused the thought as he hovered on the precipice of a sweet and unexpected cum. It felt sublime to have his cock buried to the balls in Hermione Granger's mouth, for once managing to shut her annoying voice up and at the same time give him new heights of pleasure. He'd already reduced her to a half-naked drool covered mess, as whorish a mockery of the famous young witch as the Slytherin Prefect could ever fantasize, and now she held his cock in her mouth so submissively, while he quivered in pleasure.

He could sense Hermione straining to keep him inside her, dutifully following his instructions as diligently if he were Minerva McGonagall giving her a particularly complex transfiguration lesson. The girl fought her own reflexes as they urged her to spit out the foreign tube of cock that filled her throat, trembling and convulsing in clear discomfort. Her face looked red, as if she was struggling to breathe. New trickles of drool dripped down to splatter on her already wet and shiny boobs, their own sympathetic jiggles flinging droplets of saliva from her hardened nipples. And her eyes, oh those sweet brown eyes. Not a hint of her imperious, judging and superior attitude in them now as she struggled to just hold on.

"Oh.. Yes! Ms. Gran--" he groaned out, near speechless. "Ms. Granger... full marks...."

Draco had received many blowjobs by skilled cocksuckers, but Hermione's throat tonight blew all the others away. Why, he wondered idly, while basking in the waves of pleasure he felt from her trembling throat, did fucking her face feel so good? Yes, of course there was the unexpected nature of it, and the resentment he'd had of her all these years, but by Merlin's Sweaty Balls this felt incredible. If he could stay here forever in some time freezing charm he'd consider it, hovering on the edge of pure bliss with Hermione giving it to him.

Surely life couldn't get any better than this moment.

Are you going to cum already, because I can't stay like this all night!

The voice wasn't Hermione projecting into his head, Draco knew he'd summoned it himself from some dark recess of his brain just to remind him of how much he disliked the curly haired girl. A reminder that he was here to humiliate her, not somehow want to stay locked in this moment together! It was enough to push him over the edge with the desire to blast her with his cum in a further indignity. Giving a savage snarl, he let his building orgasm crash over him. Jolts of pleasure wracked his slender frame as his fingers squeezed Hermione's head tight.

"Five points for Gryffindor!" he grunted out, a sneer returning to his face as he began to cum.

The first blast went straight down Hermione's throat, a hot and well earned load of cum that was no doubt the biggest. With a mighty groan Draco slid himself out her throat, leaving a mouthful of white and sticky jizz behind, before continuing to shoot thick and heavy ropes of cum onto her face. He felt like a veritable fountain, as shot after shot erupted from his saliva drenched cock and splattered against Hermione's pale skin. Each burst gave him a jolt of pleasure, and he could only aim in her general direction, his vision blurred by sparks and flashes of pleasure. He hoped he'd gotten most of it on her face, but was sure her bare breasts would catch the rest.

With a sigh, he shook his head to clear his eyes and admire what he'd done.

Last edited:
No, no, no, no, no! He couldn't seriously be... but she felt his cock pulsing in her gagging, convulsing throat. He was cumming, now!? Hermione felt the cold shot of panic, making all kinds of loud noises around the dick plugging her holes. She tried working him, desperate to get him out of her before things got worse, but of course he had to linger just long enough to send a blast of his arousal straight down her throat. Unfortunately, Hermione was quite actively gagging, body desperate for cum. This meant that she found about half sliding into her belly, another portion shooting back up. Some cum started leaking around her mouth, spurted out. She could feel it erupting from around her lips, shot forth with spit, splattering both him and her chin. But more started coming out other avenues, her nose burning as Draco's seed started seeping out of it as well.

She kept gagging, rasping, even as he pulled back. Hermione very nearly vomited as he parted, sucking in air with raspy gulps. She could feel more and more splattering against her, landing in the curls, along her face, streaking her body. One flopped dangerously near an eye, with Hermione barely managing to jerk out of the way. More fell on breasts, drizzling down like melted icing, strands snapping before pooling below. Still hacking, Hermione rocked back, twisting, desperately wishing she could clean up. She didn't just look a mess: she looked a filthy, debauched wreck.

Nearly hacking, Hermione turned, spitting a glob of semen and spit onto the floor. She jerked her head, trying to wipe her mouth along her shoulder, smearing it. Blinking, she looked up at him. There should be... something. Some kind of sign the curse had sealed slightly: a flash of green light or a sensation. But Hermione didn't quite feel much. But there had surely been sexual pleasure and humiliation and---

---and Hermione hadn't cum.

The realization sent a deep cold into her. He'd certainly had his fun, but had Hermione gotten anything out of it? Obviously she'd participated, had to have, but maybe the curse required mutual release? or maybe it actually had worked and she should just get cleaned up and check? But if it didn't... well, what bloody choice did she have? It wasn't like Malfoy was going to pleasure her if she asked nicely. At the same time, how could she possibly expect to trick him into doing something like that? A challenge? Again, she wasn't sure it was necessary. Maybe the curse was enough. But if it wasn't, then she'd gone through this for nearly nothing.

Not that it mattered too much at the moment: she was mostly coughing and gathering herself, trying to get her head to even focus on putting several thoughts together as is...

"You look like a filthy whore," Draco said, the sneer back again. He flicked a bit of jizz off his stomach, one of the may droplets she'd sprayed during her coughing, gagging, and near retching reaction to his firehose of cum blasting her. "But don't worry, it rather suits you. I find it quite attractive at least. I might even say you finally look sexy, Granger."

Well, if there was one thing Draco excelled at, it was gloating over his enemy's misery. Although a softer, kinder boy after the defeat of Voldemort, certain personality traits were just so ingrained and, in this case, Hermione had even asked for it. It wasn't as if he had tricked her, or even coerced her into being face fucked into a debauched piled of cum, she'd practically begged him to do it! If there was ever a time he could gloat without a guilty conscience, it was now. Yet, he bit back some crueler insults that he had ready to hurl, ones designed to cut deeply and leave her feeling even worse about her current state.

The truth was he did find her very sexy like this, but not just because she looked like a total slut.

Hermione had always been a fake in Draco's mind, too perfect, too smart, and too self-righteous for him to believe she was a real person. Harry had his flaws, Ron was a giant steaming dunghill of flaws, but Hermione, well, she maintained her Ms. Perfect public persona to a degree that made Draco find her disgusting. It raised the question, what could a woman be hiding under that fake veneer?

Well, humiliated like this, reduced to being another cum-covered conquest in the string of sluts Draco had fucked, she suddenly appeared to him like a real person with actual flaws. Either she wanted this, and sought him out to get it, which part of Draco wanted to believe, or this was all part of some game she was playing he didn't understand. Either way, her willingly submitting to him was a sign of weakness in character, or just repressed vice, that he strangely could respect.

He looked at her, still slumped on her knees, hacking up cum, and with her hands tied into her hair behind her head like a show of surrender. She resembled a gazed donut, his cum splattered across her pale skin, spackling her bare breasts and mixing with the drool and spittle left over from his face fucking. That innocent face was a smeared mess of makeup, jizz, and saliva, cum ran from her nose even, and her hair truly was a rat's nest of curls. And below the lewdness of her top half were the girlish remnants of her Hogwart's uniform, the askew plaid skirt still showing her white panties, her thigh high stockings, and shiny leather shoes, the garments a poignant reminder of where she had fallen from.

She clearly hadn't enjoyed it. Her body language now and her expressions throughout his assault had made that clear. Yet, her nipples were rock hard, her breathing heavy, and, as Draco crouched before her, tapping his wand across her face and then gliding it down her body, there was a rosy flush of excitement under her pale skin. Those white panties, could there be a slight darkening in their gusset from dampness? She might not admit it, but perhaps she was enjoying this more than she pretended.

"Diffindo!" Her hands were freed as the restraint was severed.

"Very good, Granger," Draco murmured, taking her cum covered cheek in his hand. "You took my cock like the little mudblood slut I always thought you were. But, I think it's time to really focus on the main lesson. Don't worry about me, I've learned a charm or two to revive my cock in seconds." With the other hand, he reached down between her legs and cupped her knicker covered sex, fingers fluttering gently. A dirty smile spread across his thin lips and an evil glint appeared in his grey eyes. "And as for you, why I think you are ready as well... don't you agree?"

Maybe she'd back down now, he was calling her bluff, and he'd understand if she'd had enough. But, if she still wanted to continue...

Last edited:
Thank the heavens, her arms were free. Hermione lowered them, feeling the muscles stretching, the slight burn from exertion seeping into them. It let her at least attempt to start mopping up the mess, wiping at bits of drool and semen. She'd really done it: really let him fuck her face like that, spray all over it. Strangely, she could feel a little kernel of pride. Oh, it was well buried under the shame and frustration. But Draco did have something of a reputation, and most of his partners had a wealth of experience in this sort of thing, experience that didn't come from books and a redhead who may be a bit of an early starter. Yet despite that reputation, Draco had been the one to cum. Oh, yes, he'd essentially used her face as a hole, but that still meant he took pleasure from what she did.

The strange mix of emotions wasn't helping Hermione make any decisions here. It also didn't help as Draco complimented her. Certainly the compliment twisted to become backhand within moments, nearly having Hermione spit cum at him or roll her eyes (the only reasons she didn't being that she figured he probably would get mad and, again, she knew she'd likely at least need a second performance). Draco was already talking about the main lesson, and his comment about his member nearly had Hermione chuckling. She stiffened as she felt his hand drifting, feeling a slight tingle between her legs. When Draco touched, he may be slightly disappointed: Hermione wasn't exactly soaked or anything. He'd actually struggle to find much wet at all.

What he would find is a lot of heat, a preamble, a notice that the furnace had been lit but nothing had started melting yet. The situation may have excited Granger, but it didn't exactly make her start creaming her knickers just yet.

"I hope this charm doesn't require me to take you in my mouth again," she said, her voice slightly raspy, "I need to talk for lessons," there was a look in those brown eyes that Draco would likely remember. This was the girl who at one point had said it would be worse to be expelled from Hogwarts than die, one who could have literally leveraged her fame and considerably intelligence into any position she wanted but had instead chose to go back to school. With as much forced calm as she could manage, Hermione reached up and undid her hair, wincing as the curls stuck together with cum and a little sweat, not to mention just tangling from being tied together.

The decision had been made. Hermione had dreaded it, but, well, she was practical. She'd done disgusting things in the name of magic and necessity for years now: hiding in bathrooms to make potions, gathering hair, going to a Slugworth party. This would simply be one more thing. And, again, it wasn't as if she hadn't already slept with Ron, and Hermione knew there would be potions in the room right now to make certain she wouldn't get pregnant. Simple. Easy.

She looked to the bed, then up at Draco. "To the bed then?"

So, even after what he'd just done to her, she still wanted more?

Draco felt a surge of heat flood his loins and realized with a little giddy rush of excitement that he wouldn't need to charm his suddenly eager prick to a faster recovery after all. This was better anyway, as he'd have more patience to have fun with Hermione before he actually fucked her. His exploration of her knickers had yielded some delicious heat, but none of the dampness he'd require to fit his big cock into her immediately. With Ron's elf-sized penis as her primary experience, he doubted her tight pussy would be able to handle his cock without being teased to a torrent of arousal first.

The look she gave him troubled him slightly, though. There was a fire in her eyes, as if she viewed this as a challenge she was going to overcome, like a difficult lesson in a complex subject from a teacher, like Snape, that didn't fawn over her. It wasn't the horny desire, or even debased curiosity he would have preferred, and made him wonder again exactly what her game was.

She couldn't be this determined to get good at sex, could she? And if she truly was, well, there were certain techniques that frankly another woman was better equipped to instruct her in than Draco. The one thing he could teach her, though, aside from stretching her limits physically, was having the proper attitude to at least appear sexy for her partner. And despite being cum drenched and half-naked, she was definitely not trying to turn him on, other than just being there.

"So eager for my cock again, are we? We'll make it to the bed, in due time, my horny little slut," smirked Draco. Hermione was clever enough to realize his sarcasm was really criticism about her less than enticing attitude. Despite her treating this like a schoolwork assignment, Draco's grey eyes still sparkled with excitement. If he had looked enthusiastic, but a little wary of a trick earlier, now there was just a raw, naked hunger in his gaze as he let his desires run unchecked. He'd give her a lesson that she'd remember and crack a bit more of that polished veneer she tried to maintain. "First, I need to finish inspecting this slutty little body you've been hiding from me for the last seven years." Draco grasped her hand and pulled her to her feet easily, making sure to kick his fallen trousers that still held her wand away from them as he guessed the compulsively organized girl was fighting the urge to perform a quick clean up charm. "No need to worry about your appearance. Covered in my cum is exactly how I want you for the rest of the night."

Leading Hermione to the bed, he stopped short and bent her forward at the waist, guiding her hands to grab one of the four convenient posters. Even more helpful, each of the wooden poles had restraints already fastened and a quick Nodatis charm locked the shackles around her slender wrists.

"Do try to actually act like you want to fuck me this time," chided Draco, running his hand down Hermione's pale back as he stood behind her. He slipped his wand under her bra strap, which was a convenient holster, then flipped her skirt up to reveal her heart shaped ass. He'd expected something flat and boyish, perhaps an ass like her friend Potter's bony one, but he was pleasantly surprised at the curves she'd somehow downplayed with her choice of clothing. Draco couldn't resist giving those shy cheeks a few gratuitous squeezes before he pulled her white knickers up into the crack of her ass to form a makeshift thong. If her body was pale, the twin round globes the cotton knickers split were truly moons that he doubted had ever seen direct sunlight. Unblemished, and perfectly smooth, Draco gave one of them a hard spank that set the flesh to jiggling as well as gave it some much needed color. "Now, maybe look back and show me some of those sultry eyes you gave me earlier. And how about a teasing wiggle of your ass? A little tongue action and verbal encouragement are all fairly standard moves as well, you know. That's all if you want some things to work on for a top mark, which I know you do."

His hand moved between Hermione's thighs while his foot kicked her legs wider for better access. Cupping her sex again, he began to rub her, while his other hand pulled her knickers tighter to put more pressure on her cleft. His fingers felt her folds through the gusset of her knickers, exploring her shamelessly until he located the button hidden at the top of her valley. Pressing that sensitive nub with his fingers to test her response, his thumb continued to rub up and down her hot slit, pushing the stretched white fabric deeper into her opening with every rub.

"Now, I'm going to take my time and give you a thorough inspection. Taste is just as important as appearance when it comes to sexual attractiveness, so let's hope you meet my standards in both."

He wondered idly how she'd groomed herself down there. With Hermione's lack of general sexiness, he wouldn't be surprised if she'd kept a big hairy muff that would force him to pick hairs out of his teeth for days. Then again, she was so neat she probably had some sort of compulsive need to trim things to some level of acceptable functionality for sex. But who knew, perhaps the uptight Gryffindor had charmed it all away in a moment of naughtiness, or even just for Draco's benefit tonight?

Last edited:
This is like one of those awful "romance" novels.

The nearly absurd thought fluttered into Hermione's mind as Draco offered his "compliment" and started moving her into position. Wasn't it like that though? With Draco's harsh words bandied about with the usual cocky confidence. He easily led Hermione as if he knew precisely what lay in store for them both, and, well, the Gryffindor girl would be lying if she didn't admit to seeing some appeal in it. Draco acted as if he'd been handling witches all his life; likely he had, thanks to his bloodline. But the almost casual possessiveness of it, the idea that he simply owned her because... what? Because she'd asked for help in figuring out sex? Because she hadn't put her top back on? Because she was who she was and he was who he was?

At least he led her to the bed, as opposed to some of the other options in the room. Hermione almost sighed with relief, only to find herself stopping short. "Is this really necessary?' she asked as he stretched her arms upward, locking them into place with the charm. Again Hermione felt a bit of a secret thrill, the knowledge that she couldn't move mixing with the sheer debauchery of the moment. The shiver that shook her as he ran his hand along her back wasn't forced. This truly did feel like some strange bodice ripper. The snide boy getting his hands on the good girl. Teasing her as he introduced her to sex. How many of those had Hermione read? Read feverishly by magic light, her wand sliding downward over her nightgown, teasing her just enough. Sex always sounded so good when described there, so unlike her experiences with it. Well, that wasn't strictly true. Making love to Ron the first time had been simply wonderful, an expression of desire they'd been building for years.

But, well, some part of Hermione wondered if that hadn't as much been her own mental anticipation as anything Ron did. Unlike now: she hated Draco. Perhaps she wasn't quite as antagonistic toward him as her two best friends, but she still knew him for a Death Eater, for a wizard who relied on blood. Just being near his sneering face made her want to punch him again. But now he was lifting up her demure panties, sliding them against her body, making her glad she'd used charms to clean herself. A crack made her jump, the heat following, seeping into her flesh. It took her a few moments to realize he'd spanked her. Before she could comment, he'd started offering up instruction. And, well, Hermione followed, if only to irritate him as much as play along. Pretty brown eyes fluttered, lidding slightly. She gave just the slightest little wiggle, not because she didn't seem to know how, but because she was teasing. Then her tongue slid out for just a moment, flitting along the top of her lips.

"This what you're looking FOR!" the last came out as a shout, because his hand had pulled against her sex. Those eyes went wide and Hermione bucked backward. Supportive and practical her panties may be, but they were hardly protection for this. If anything, they just helped, as Draco dragged the fabric across her sensitive folds. In fact, he even seemed to use it against her, pushing a little, teasing her increasingly moist insides. It felt as if his fingers explored. "What are you---" she began, only to realize what he was doing. She jerked against the bindings, and clamped her legs shut immediately, reflex taking control.

"Draco, please!" she almost spat, before jerking harshly again. A sharp jolt of pleasure had zinged straight up inside her. Made everything jolt for a few seconds. She squirmed, moving away, pulling against the bindings. She couldn't feel good at what he did to her. She didn't care for him, wasn't dating him, didn't want this. But she could feel the warmth churning, that tingling starting to grow. "If I admit you're better then him at this, will you stop?" she asked, looking up at him, a little pleading mixing into her eyes, along with the lust that made her more nervous than anything. "Please? I'm just... trying to figure out what's wrong, as I said, and I realize that obviously I need to have him do... this," her gaze flicked to the bindings, "well, maybe not all of it," back to Draco. "just... please. Just sleep with me. We both know you want it," she waited a beat, realizing what she needed to say that may get what she wanted. Biting her lip, her eyes flicked to the side for a moment, then back, "and... I want it too."

God help me, I think I actually do...

Now that was more like it.

Hermione was playing along and trying to be seductive at least, and Draco at first gladly enjoyed her batted eyes, that cute wiggling rear, plus her aborted attempt at verbal encouragement, even if he knew it was forced. The odd thing was that he probably shouldn't care whether she acted like she wanted him, or even enjoyed what he was doing to her, but he did care, for whatever reason. Sure, most of the slutty girls he fucked hung on his every word and begged him to defile every orifice they had, and sometimes even charmed additional ones into existence just to provide more stimulation, but with Hermione he should just be fine with debauching her and then strutting off for a victory lap in the Slytherin common room, right?

Put her in her place and move on, Draco.

She was coming alive in his hand, though, squirming and growing hot and wet as he teased her. Her body now craved his touch, even as he sensed she fought those urges with her mind. The idea that she wanted this, was enjoying it in fact, was beginning to consume Draco and he now wanted to turn her on for more reasons than merely to get her ready for his cock. It was not enough to fuck her, he had to make her want it... or was it to make her want him?

"...I want it too."

Embarrassing as it was for the haughty young wizard, he couldn't deny that his heart soared at hearing those words. He quickly rationalized it in his mind that they had to be fake. She was just acting for his benefit, right? Why the fuck should he care what this curly haired, full of herself, bitch of a witch thought about him? A strange conflict battled in his head, rage mixing with something else, something he couldn't even consider.

He had to refocus and brought up the memory of when she'd punched him years ago in front of Goyle and Crabbe. That humiliation had never quite faded, particularly the way he'd run from her. He'd been young and immature, but something about his character had been revealed that day, a part of him that he hated, and had fought to change over the last four years. He was no coward anymore, did she know that? Did she truly know what he endured fighting Voldemort the way he was forced to?!

A fresh surge of anger flared up and turned his lust in a darker, more appropriate direction again.

"Please?" he hissed at her, fingers increasing their intensity on her knickers "Please, what? Harder?" He removed his hand suddenly, the absence of pleasure his punishment. "Or please continue?" He spanked her other ass cheek, hard enough to leave a handprint, to give her a little contrast between what he had been doing and the stinging pain he could deliver instead. His hand dived back between her thighs, pushing the increasingly damp fabric into her opening as he rubbed her clit with a steady pace. "I think I know what you want more of, don't you agree? Look at you, getting wet like a common whore from ME of all people, and I haven't even stripped your knickers off yet. You are squirming like a bitch in heat now, aren't you? You like that I can do anything I want to you... that all of this is just my fault. But, the truth is I think you want it more than me, don't you?"

He reached up and grabbed his wand, running the tip down the crack of her ass and through the outline of her cleft as the stretched tight fabric of her panties clung to her folds, like a fat and juicy peach ready to be bitten into. As a witch, he knew she'd react to the touch of that dangerous instrument like a muggle might respond to a knife, or even a gun, being used instead.

"Stay very, very still, this can be dangerous charm. You of all people know the risks when used like this," Draco ordered her, before he chanted "Diffindo" again. A white light and magical heat erupted from the tip of his wand as he crouched down behind her and used it like a scalpel, cutting through the thin fabric of her panties in the intimate line he had just traced and splitting her underwear down the middle. Dropping his wand, he ripped her knickers open, creating a large hole down the crotch that exposed her from her ass pucker to her mound. "There we are, finally I get a good look at the real Hermione Granger, and what a slut she truly is."

Draco drank in the sight, while inhaling her rich, musky odor of arousal. This was the side of Hermione he wanted to see revealed, the real woman that hid behind her fake persona, and she was hot, wet and eager for his attention. A dirty little whore turned on shamefully after letting her worst enemy cuff her helplessly to the bed. Licking his lips, he used his fingers to spread her pussy lips wide and brought his mouth to her glistening folds in a hungry, deep and angry kiss.

Last edited:
"Stop, damn you, stop!" spat Hermione as the fingers delved against her sex. They felt like a punishment, bursting heat up into Hermione's core, nearly making her whimper. How could he do this to her? Obviously she understood how he was able to: she had quite willingly let herself be disarmed, shackled, stripped, and teased. But how could his touch make her sex dance. Make her lower belly tingle. Make her feel aroused, at least at the level she had that wonderful night oh so achingly long ago. The witch danced in place, desperate to soothe the feeling within her, telling herself yet again that she did this purely from the curse. Shame followed the heat Draco coursed, seeping through her, nearly making her sob. She was doing this to Ron, to herself, and enjoying it on some level.

Bodily reaction. Stimulae. Draco knew how to touch; her body reacted. Hermione yelped as he attacked her clit. She rolled up on her toes, body arching, feeling the intense pleasure. Perhaps some girls that Draco teased would take a while, would tease and flirt and need tending. Usually Hermione loved the sweet kisses herself, the touches. But Draco played her body like a master, and she could already feel the twisting in her lower belly. Horror twisted along with it. Yanking hard, Hermione pulled against the bindings. "I said stop!" she hissed, violence seeping into her words as she glared back at him, every inch a Gryffindor lioness. Even as he drew the want, Hermione held her position, trembling as much with anger as arousal. Oh, he could tease her with the wand, but they both knew he wouldn't do anything too horrible to her. They were in a school, with several professors and witches and wizards that would certainly seek retribution. Ron or Harry would come down hard on Draco, or at least send Ginny.

But his suggestion did mean she held still, save for the slight trembles. That and her hands, which curled into fists, releasing slowly, as if she were strangling his neck in the air. It dimly occurred to Hermione that she was doing a terrible job of pretending she wanted this, but at the same time, she had just agreed to, well, "sex lessons." That generally didn't involve being tied up and tortured. Yes, but it would quite usually involve the boy teasing the girl's sex with his very talented fingers. Face it, Granger, you're mad because he's better at it then your boyfriend.

The thought sent another flush of red, eyes dancing danger as he started easing off the pantie. Her cute little asshole was tucked away, hidden between snug cheeks. Perhaps to Draco's delight, he'd been correct: Hermione had neatly trimmed her nether region. She did have an active sex life, well, semi-active... sex happened at any rate. That meant that she wanted to at least keep things needy, which was considerably easier for a witch than a Muggle. A few charms meant her hair was a very neat little triangle of light brown curls. And her lips were so snug and almost delicate between her legs.

Also utterly drenched, the arousal sticking to the folds, seeping slightly down her thighs. She could almost feel her lips clicking a kiss as he parted them. Hermione hissed as she felt warmth about them, twisting again. "Staaahp!" she outright whined it now, jerking against her bindings. The twisting had returned, her toes already curling in her shoes. God, she hadn't even taken her shoes off! Hermione's breath was coming in short pants now, everything tight, tense. She bit the inside of her cheek, hoping to steady herself.

Was there a more delicious combination for Draco than hearing Hermione beg, even demand him to stop, while her body melted under his touch and asked for more? She'd growled at him like lioness, but the pussy he held in the palm of his hands was all purr, and she knew it deep down despite her vocal attempts to get him to stop. Draco wasn't that evil of a monster, he would have ended the scene had he thought she really wasn't enjoying and even seeking his touch, but everything from her originally asking him to do this, to the way she bucked and squirmed, but came right back to his palm as she soon as she could, screamed to his experienced eye that she wanted more.

No this was going to be a true lesson for Hermione.

Fucking wasn't like learning a complex transfiguration, or any other Hogwarts schoolwork where the mind mastered the body. It was an act where the body controlled the mind, and for a cerebral, control-freak witch like Hermione, Draco wouldn't have to go very far out on a limb to say she was the mental equivalent of a virgin. Sure she'd had sex, with Weasley of all people which was another asterisk in itself, but she'd never truly been fucked.

Had Hermione ever lost control of herself, let her mind fall under the sway of the carnal urges of her body? Felt truly dominated by her own lust, desire, and sybaritic need for pleasure, no matter what the cost? Had she ever been on the edge of bliss, and felt such a hunger to get a release that she would do anything, anything, no matter how depraved, to achieve her climax? Had she ever wallowed in her own shameful pleasure, filling her mind with only dirty, carnal thoughts until nothing else was in her brain?

The answer was evident as Draco gazed at Hermione's most intimate triangle of flesh. She was a hot mess and he'd barely done anything but touch her. Her fluids overflowed her slit, her outer lips were swollen and puffy with arousal, her inner folds spread like the hot pink petals of a depraved flower, and the entrance to her needy core gaped enticingly. Her glistening nectar seemed to flow almost visibly under Draco's inspection. Hermione would be horrified at the word, but her cunt was hungry for his cock whether her mind admitted it or not.

"Keep your head down," barked Draco, seeking a better angle by which to devour her pussy as Hermione had arched herself higher in her squirming dance to slow his teasing down. As his mouth attached to her mound, his lips and tongue worked together to slosh and squelch through her soppy, hot folds. He pulled her hips to him to hold her dancing body in place, but expected her to move soon on her own to keep the pressure of his mouth on her needy core, indeed he suspected she might be mostly sitting on his face by the time he was through. He drank at her fountain thirstily, guzzling her juices and rubbing his face against her sex in a full out and raw assault that lacked any pretense of subtlety at first. She tasted incredible, tangy and sweet at the same time, with a metallic, almost coppery aftertaste, and overlaying it all some hint of other flavor, slightly bitter and earthy, that became burned into his mind as the flavor of Hermione. "So delicious. I hope Ron enjoys your pussy as much as I do."

Not to ignore Hermione's other assets, Draco pulled her firm cheeks apart to expose her perfect little pucker. What else did he expect but a tight and tiny sphincter on someone like Hermione? His tongue darted out to swirl on that crinkled, taboo flesh, licking and exploring the whorled ridges of taut muscle and sensitive nerves, feeling her bottom tremble at his dirty touch, kissing it with his lips, and finally probing at her entrance with his tongue and testing the latent strength of a hole he doubted had ever been explored in a sexual manner.

"Mhhm, that will be for your next lesson," Draco murmured, before lowering his mouth to her sex again.

Hermione's juices had been refreshed and Draco lapped them up again eagerly, until at long last, he lowered his mouth to the throbbing nub at the top of her valley that he had studiously avoided so far. Her clit peeked out from the shroud of flesh that had hidden it earlier, no longer shy and throbbing for attention as Draco gauged Hermione close to her release. Like a nipple, he teased it with his tongue, his lips, even his teeth, before finally suckling it with a needy intensity. Draco wanted her to cum, no he was going to make her cum. It wouldn't take much at this point, he guessed, and he moved a thumb to replace his lips on her clit.

"Do you want to cum? Ask me nicely," Draco asked. She couldn't see his sneer, but his smug voice would likely let her know he wore it again. "I can't hear you."

His mouth grazed back up to seal her folds in a deep, enveloping kiss. Drinking her deeply while his thumb began to oscillate on her hard and swollen nub, Draco let his tongue quest out and burrow deep into her passage, searching desperately for more of her nectar. He curled it out of her, powerful laps that poured her juices into his throat. Closer to the source, she tasted sharper, but sweeter, as if he had tapped a pure spring.

And with a final burst, he increased the tempo of his rubbing thumb as he sucked her even harder with his ever thirsty mouth.

Last edited:
Ron had gone down on Hermione before.
Once.
As a present for their six month anniversary, he'd asked what she'd wanted in the bedroom, and cunnilingus had come up rather naturally. The actual event had been this awkward affair. He'd kissed around her sex, licked it with at least some eagerness for quite a while. Apparently he hadn't appreciated the taste or something (and yes, Hermione had pointed out the irony as he regularly asked for blowjobs). His sloppy attempts had gotten her quite excited, and she'd sworn she'd cum at the time. Now, Hermione was starting to wonder if that had been a good deal more just the private thrill of having someone tending to her sex that wasn't herself.

Because Draco had gripped her and started making Hermione feel things she'd only read about. She twisted and turned, stopping only with the realization that much more and she'd end up hurting herself. That would be rather hard to explain to Madame Pomfrey, not that enough students hadn't come to her with similar situations before. Given that Hermione fully intended for this to be a secret liaison, that wouldn't help. No squirming meant that Draco had all the access to between Hermione's legs that he needed. We slopping noises came from between Hermione's legs, and the witch didn't need a clear view to know that she was responsible for a portion of it. Her sex danced and tingled, nerves alight and afire. She could feel the barrage of raw arousal shooting up and zipping throughout her body, carried along to spread its gospel of delight.

More and more he attacked through Hermione's strained, increasingly sporadic, "No's." her head still whipped, hair flashing her face, sticking to lips. Body shivered, rolling, not quite bucking against him or riding, but mostly because Hermione clearly refused to cooperate with internal drives. Toes curled in shoes as she desperately attempted to lock down sensation. It kept rising within, undeniable, a pressing, overwhelming need. It spiked higher and higher, making her body roll. The chanting "no's" turned momentarily more frantic, her head whipping from side to side, legs straining, attempting to close.

Only to dissipate into a throaty sigh of mixed relief and frustration as he drifted away. The attention on her ass just felt... awkward? Naturally Hermione had heard of such things, had teased herself back there a time or two. Once she'd even tried putting her finger into Ron when tending to him; like a lot of their exploration: it had not gone well. Her body trembled slightly, but it almost came as a relief, as he hadn't attacked the source of her arousal.

He broke even from that. Hermione let out a few wheezing breaths: "You do know what that hole's purpose is, right?" she offered along with a teasing smile, one that had about half the weight, given the girl's flush and obvious panting. Breath hitched as heat puffs of air touched her trembling sex. She jerked again, pulled, and felt his lips moving down. The burst on her clit made her let out a high pitched noise. she buried her face in her arm as best she could, writhing fiercer than ever, jerking, half moving away from sensation and half grinding down, her body unable to process the strong impulses that shot up into her. Ron only seemed to locate her clit by sheer luck. Even Hermione sometimes had difficulties finding it, the delicate little nub hiding neatly in folds of flesh. But Draco attacked it with a will and vengeance.

Another taunt drifted up. "F--fuck you, Draco," she managed to breath out in a stammer. Not that it mattered: he went right to work. And assuming Draco didn't hold back, didn't tease, Hermione would erupt in seconds. She'd barely been holding on through his clitoral assault. In fact, given her obviously undersexed body and overaroused mind, it was a testament to Hermione's will that she hadn't erupted earlier. The waves of pleasure cascading throughout her would've drowned most weaker witches. Hermione rode them, attempted to control them. She bit down hard, curled her hands tight, and felt every muscle stiffen as the shot of release blitzed through her. Everything locked and twisted and shivered in one great wave of arousal, building and building. Hermione was lucky he hadn't teased much of her insides yet, so she didn't quite shower him with her arousal. Barely a noise, a strangled sound came from her as she rocked, which would probably have been a bigger indication than another high pitched shriek or rapid-fire "no."

Regardless, it would be readily apparent that Hermione Granger had just cum, and likely had cum stronger than she ever had in her young life.

Draco had given many girls pleasure and witnessed all kinds of lewd and depraved orgasmic buildups, but Hermione's was the-- oddest?-- of any he had been with. She'd chanted "No" as her verbal encouragement while her pleasure had built, causing Draco to begin to doubt she understood that basic bit of English vocabulary. Combined with her use of "Stop" and "Don't" earlier, Draco decided that the only explanation was that she was talking to herself, and trying to convince her own body to stop reacting so sweetly to Draco's dirty mouth.

Whatever was going on inside her curly haired head, Draco enjoyed how her traitorous body responded to his increasingly intense ministrations. There was a bit of restraint, he could tell, so her mind's efforts to curtail her physical reactions were working... to some degree. Despite her best efforts, though, the squirming, dancing, futile head shaking, and most tellingly, the rolling of her half-dressed body against his mouth was a far more sluttish and enthusiastic response than she was hoping to display. And certainly, down below, where Draco's mouth was nestled, the non-verbal response from her heated and wet sex was a lusty "Yes" and "More" that was the opposite of whatever was coming out of her other set of lips.

Draco was a little disappointed that his aggressive tonguing of her ass hadn't elicited more of a response. He had a secret fancy that as an anally retentive overachiever, Hermione might be anally receptive as well, but if there were any future sessions, which he doubted, he would attempt to conquer all her holes. She was just so tight, though. Could he possibly fit? The difficulty made the goal all the more intriguing, and Draco wondered if with a little training, and perhaps some clever magical toys he'd been researching, it just might be feasible. Well, Slytherins were born to do great things, and certainly Hermione's uptight ass was a worthy prize.

For tonight, at least, the priority was Hermione's sex, which at least seemed to be begging him to enter it with something bigger than his tongue, when she suddenly tensed above him. It was a strange convulsion, almost as if she was trying to abort a sneeze, her body going stiff and every muscle taut as a strange cut-off squeak came from her mouth. Only her passage gave him a hint, the quivering and clenching spasms seemed to be the result of her trying desperately to keep every other part of her body still, with all her pent up emotion funneling instead to the one point of pleasure upon which she still rocked.

Galloping Gorgons, she'd just cum!

Draco teased Hermione still, suckling and fingering continuing at a slower pace to help her ride out the jolts of pleasure she was likely still feeling, even if she was trying to hide them. He chuckled a little in her pussy as he realized what she'd done. She'd literally tried to order her body not to cum because she didn't want Draco Malfoy to be the one giving her such pleasure! And even when it was inevitable, had tried her best to squelch it.

Well, in Draco's personal experience, the most taboo orgasms were often the most pleasurable as well. And surely, based on her evident shame of what he'd triggered inside her, this had to be a big one for the apparently inhibited girl. But why had she asked him to have sex with her, to teach her no less, yet be so unwilling to let herself enjoy the experience?

It's as if she wanted to do this, but in the least personally pleasurable way possible.

"Was that a sneeze, or did you actually have a sweet little cum? Maybe even a big cum?" Draco needled, giving her ass some playful paddles with his hands. She looked like a wrung out rag, hanging by her cuffs, her body exhausted from the futile effort of fighting her orgasm, and with all the post-orgasmic telltales Draco knew so well, the flushed skin, the rapid breathing, and general fuck drunk stupor. It was a perfect time for him to move things along. "You know, it's a lot more fun for you, as well as me, if you actually let yourself go and enjoy it. Embrace your inner slut, Granger. Now... let's give you something that will be much, much harder for you to not get excited about."

Draco's cock was rock hard now, pulsing with eagerness to cum again. Hermione's sex was wet, gaping, and relaxed from her orgasm. In his opinion, it was the perfect time for Draco to slide himself inside her. Now, if he was a more sensitive man he might have let her rest a bit and get prepared, but he was a horny, narcissistic asshole. With the sluts he normally fucked, a fast transition would often lead to a fast second cum for them, or even a string of multiple orgasms that left them deliriously screaming, so who was to say he shouldn't just get started immediately if he cared about his partner? Draco felt no guilt as he lined the swollen head of his throbbing cock up at her entrance and grabbed her shoulder with his other hand. Bent over like this, still shackled to the bed post, this was going to be a fun first position to start in, but probably not how he'd end things.

"No time to lolligag, Granger, it's time for your main lesson. Let's look lively, then," Draco sneered as he began to slide into her. He hoped she'd show a bit more life for his cock at least, but at this point, he was truly a bit concerned.

Last edited:
The teasing made Hermione flush, biting her lip as she tried to gather herself. Unfortunately, both her brain and her sex still felt more like melting than doing anything else at the moment, leaving Granger struggling to even start stringing together coherent thoughts. Even then, most of said thoughts revolved around I Can't believe he just did that to me and Omigod, so that's how it's supposed to feel and well, I'm not telling Ron about this part, with various little mental exclamations of fuck and half processed orders to let out soft moans, which Hermione seemed more than willing to follow as she shook. It felt grossly unfair: she was highly intelligent and had at least some sexual experience. She should at least be able to offer up a retort to Draco's teasing.

Worse, his suggestion did make at least some sense, on some level. Why did it matter if she enjoyed this? It wasn't as if she had signed on for this willingly. Okay, yes, she'd been the one to receive the curse, but that had been less a voluntary process and more an extension of her being there and being Ron's girlfriend. Still, it felt.... wrong, so very, very wrong to enjoy what Draco was doing to her.

And yes, it was most definitely "doing," because she could feel him sliding his rounded dick over her lips. Could feel her body shivering, the tight folds almost breathing in response as if they could kiss the domed head and beckon it further inside her. Her stupid treacherous body quivered, particularly internally, where muscles seized up as if he'd already slid inside her. Hermione could feel the flexing in her lower half, could also feel her toes curling as her body arched and rolled. For a moment, her sex almost grazed against his head, as if she were about to start sliding back. She could just feel the lips starting to part over him. The curling only increased as his hand slid up, grabbing onto a shoulder.

"Un...unchain me fiiiiiirst!" she began insisting only to whine out as he slid within. The pressure shot up into her, hard and fast. Her head whipped, burying itself into her shoulder in a feeble attempt to smother noises. Thank God she'd opted for the Room of Requirement, because she'd nearly been loud enough with that little whine to alert any passersby. Even now, she could feel her lips clinging to him, body eager now that the cock had actually started to slide within and tease her properly. Toes curled once more as she attempted to brace as best she could. It took all Hermione had not to start rolling back, hating that she could feel some pleasure from this already. But he'd quite purposefully teased her into this position. Biological reaction. All biology, particularly as the male organ slid within the female.

Yes, she could just think of it like that. Not taking note of obvious sexual chemistry or the fact that the chains may be adding more to her excitement than she'd really want or any other of a myriad of factors including how very naughty it felt fucking Draco Malfoy in a version of the Room of Requirement literally designed for fucking.

Yes, her toes curled because of biology. nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom