Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stephanie's Room (NSFW)

Stephanie Harrison

Rebel Daughter
Currently Somewhere In Northern California.
  • Stf8.png
    Hi! Welcome to my room! Be sure to check the tabs in this post for my character profile and roleplaying rules. Here is my updated F-List. I recommend you take a look at it for important roleplaying information before messaging me.

~ A Couple Things I Need To Make Clear Right Away ~
    • If my character or any of my RP prompts interest you, feel free to message me, but please have something of substance to say. I will not answer 'You want to roleplay?' messages. And please come to me with a character in mind. Please don't ask me what I want to see in your character bio or what face-claim I want you to use. I roleplay with characters people write, not the people doing the writing.

Please do not post here in my thread. If you have any comments on any of my character profile, please quote what you are wanting to comment on and PM me.

~ My Roleplaying Information ~
    • I tend to write in the paragraph style with longer posts for openers and scene-building.
    • Average post size when interacting is roughly 100-300 words.
    • I write in 3rd person, and I may make use of NPC and secondary character identities in my writing.
    • I average one post a day, but maybe more depending on replies and timing and all the life things going on.
    • Sometimes life gets in the way of RP fun, so if I will be away for any amount of time over a week, I will update my status and OOC message.
    • RP is a two way creative exercise. If an RP isn't working for you, let me know. I will do the same.

That's all for now.

• My Preferences

• Modern Slice of Life
    • Romance and Drama
    • One or more paragraphs (100 words or more)
    • 3rd Person Perspective
    • One or more posts a week
    • RP in Public Forum or PM onsite only
    • Some story-based OOC Communication
    • Long-term Story

Possible Additions/Changes

• Erotic Content (See separate tab)
    • Writing NPC/Multiple Characters
    • Feel free to suggest and discuss other ideas.
    • Some 1st Person Narrative (Internal thoughts, etc.)
    • Short-term/one-off scene

Maybe (Discuss Limits OOC)

• Non-con/Rape
    • Limited Character Control for above instances (Discuss)
    • Mild Violent Content
    • Pregnancy

Absolutely Never

• Offsite RP (Discord, Kik, messengers, etc. onsite public forum or PM only)
    • One liners/ netsp33k/abbreviations/asteriks/100% 1st​-person or 2nd​-person
    • Non-human/anthro/futa/furries
    • Godmodding
    • OOC rudeness and manipulation
    • Mutilation or death scenes
    • Extreme Perverted Kinks
    • Extreme Violence/torture
    • Character Death or Dismemberment
    • Incest

• lmnVNTJ.gif
    I am rather vanilla when it comes to erotica/smut.
    Below is a guideline as to what I like and don’t like.
    My F-List

My Erotica Preferences

What I Will Do...

• Vaginal and anal intercourse
    • Give and receive oral
    • Realistic descriptions
    • Bukkake/cum-play
    • Multiple sex partners (male characters)
    • Unprotected sex
    • Semi-rough sex (no violence/choking)
    • Sex in clothes
    • Cum on clothes
    • Video/public humiliation

What I Will Accept

• Non-con to con
    • Rape
    • Discuss character control for the above two
    • Possible Pregnancy
    • Public Sex

Absolute Never

•Extreme kinks like vore, scat, shit/piss, etc.
    • Real life romantic/sexual relationship, cybering or persona roleplay. Despite the name, I am not my character.
    • Want to hear about you masturbating to our RP. You do you, just don't tell me about it.
    • Ask me to share personal details about myself.

This is only a guideline to my limits. If you have a question or want to suggest something that isn’t on my list, PM me and ask.

Last edited:

• Stephanie Harrison

Nickname(s): Stephie, Steph, Sweetie
    Father: Steve Harrison
    Mother: Katherine Hall
    Birthday: September 11 2001
    Sexuality: Heterosexual Female
    Relationship Status: Single (Loves to Flirt)
    Hometown: Santa Barbara California
    Car: 2017 Ford Mustang Convertible
    Personality: Bubbly, friendly, confident, intelligent
    Mannerisms: Tossing her hair, twirling strands of it around her finger tilting her head down and looking up, usually when flirting
    Dislikes: Pessimism, negative people

- - - - - - - - - - - -

• Complexion: Fair
    Hair: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 7"
    Weight: 127lb
    Measurements: 34-27-34
    Physique: Slender, Athletic, with nice curves
    Style of Dress: Stephanie likes wearing fashionable clothing, but is also at home wearing jeans and t-shirts, shorts and tank tops, and silk slips or PJs at night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Stephanie's Photo Album

AZ4LwOW.png

Qulmycg.png

bZbZIsm.png

Stf18.jpg

(Famous faceclaims used as a representation of Stephanie: Daisy Keech, Marina Laswick, Amber Heard (older)

• History
    ~ The Beginning ~

Kath-Steph.jpg
    Stephanie was conceived after a forbidden encounter between high school senior Steve Harrison and his English teacher Katherine Hall about half-way through the 2000-2001 school year at Oakwood High.

After Steve graduated, he came to say goodbye to Katherine at her house before he shipped off to army boot-camp and that was the last time they saw each other for several years. Stephanie was six months in Katherine's womb at this time and was born on September 11th 2001 in Santa Barbara California.

Stf3.jpg

She grew up an inquisitive child who had the ability to ask or say things that would catch her mother offguard, especially when she asked her who her daddy was.

Morrison1.jpg

Her mother had married a man named James and Stephanie really liked him, but he and her mom didn't get along too well and they ended up getting divorced. Stephanie found ways to stay in touch with her step dad, mainly by hacking into mom's phone and calling him.

Stephanie did start getting suspicious of a man that would intermittently come and visit them. Her mom only said that Steve was 'a friend' but what they got up to behind the closed door of her mom's bedroom was much more than that. Stephanie had noticed the first time she met Steve that they both had bright blue eyes.

wuTTUVb.jpg
    As Stephanie grew older, she became convinced that Steve was her real dad. When she asked her mom outright after he had visited when she was twelve, her mom again denied it, but since her mom had gotten her a phone, Stephanie started asking Steve. It was on her thirteenth birthday that Steve told Stephanie that he was her father.
    Stephanie's teenage years were filled with rebellion, though her nature was to be more sneaky. Despite her mom trying to keep her safe and reigned in, Stephanie managed to get into all sorts of teenage shenanigans. This was made easier due to her getting hired to appear in some television ads for some products and being exposed to the 'show business lifestyle'. She became quite the partier in high school, and she did get into trouble quite a bit her junior and senior years. Still She managed to pass her classes and she graduated in the middle of her class at Santa Barbara High School in June 2019.
  • Today I Become a Teenager!
    September 11th 2014, 12:01 am
    I had to stay up until after midnight even though it was a school night. I just started 7th grade at Santa Barbara Junior High School (Go Condors!) and I am so excited for this year! I'm hoping mom will quit treating me like such a kid.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Happy Birthday to Me!
    September 11th 2019, 7:44 pm
    My birthday was fairly typical for most of the day. Steve, my biological dad came by and took me out for lunch. We had such a nice talk as we ate and went shopping. He spoils me, he always did... even when I didn't know he was my biological dad. Mom always ever since I could remember tried to dissuade him from doing it, but he knew I was his little girl. I wished he and mom had told me sooner. I love my daddy...
    Later that day when I went out with a couple of my girlfriends to the mall, I met my stepdad. James was the man I thought of as dad when I was small. He and mom weren't married long, but I liked him. Mom explained to me why he had to leave, and though I didn't understand at the time, I do now. Mom never let me see him, but I somehow managed to find his phone number when I was ten and we have been staying in touch. He is such a sweetheart and I have a hard time believing he did what mom said he did. He gave me a diamond ring for my birthday! It was the wedding ring he gave mom! I keep it as a treasure and it is our secret, for if mom found out I had it....
    I should also catch up my diary! Summer is Over and I'm into my senior year at Santa Barbara High. Did I say I love Summer? Oh... My... Gawd! This year's beach party has been like no other! But then I haven't really attended a Santa Barbara High End-of-Summer Beach Party before. The fact I got out of the house without too many questions from mom was a miracle, and I have my friend Summer to thank for it. She reluctantly thought that by my going with a 'responsible adult' that I would behave myself.
    Which brings me to all the sex! I haven't had so much wonderful sex in like... EVA! Not that I have had a lot of sex before, but Oh my! Riding Jackson at sundown got me off so quick! It was quick, but a good thing too as my boyfriend arrived shortly after we were done.
    Moving to Oakwood
    August 1, 2020, 7:22AM
    So I had it with my mom. Despite be being an adult she still treats me like I'm fourteen! We had a fight when I came home around 2 last Sunday morning, and I have since made arrangements to move to my dad's in Oakwook. It will be a big change leaving all my friends... my boyfriend... and the beach but I just need to get out from under my mom's thimb. My dad? I have him under my thumb! I drive up today!
  • Music

Theme Song:

Last edited:
Confessions of a Teenage Hosebag

What can I say? Ever since I was fucked by my stepdad on my 16th birthday I kind of had this thing about sex. It wasn't a bad thing, as he asked what I wanted for my birthday and I said I wanted to experience sex. He was very good with me and it was the most enjoyable experience.

The trouble was I just started 10th grade and there were so many sexy boys at my school. It didn’t take much to get then to sleep with me, and I soon had a reputation of being an ‘easy’ girl. If there was a party, I’d get drunk and stoned, and I would get horny, and I’d find myself waking up in the morning sore and full of cum. I went a bit wild. The hard part was trying to keep it all a secret from my mother who was a teacher at my school.

So when I got a steady boyfriend late in the 10th grade, you would think I’d settle down for one guy. I would have, but he knew my weakness for sex, and he liked to ‘share’ me with his friends and watch, then have me last. I found out later he was actually collecting money from his friends who wanted to fuck me.

By the time I turned 17 at the beginning of my junior year, I no longer had a boyfriend, but I did get a bit more choosy as to who I fucked. But my wild 16th year had me lose count how many guys I fucked. I knew it was a lot. Do I feel bad about it? No, it was my experience, and a part of my life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom