Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prisoners in Paradise (Neon Dreams, jennica enslaved)

jennica enslaved

Super-Earth
Venus stretched slowly on the strange mattress. The bed shifted gently under her without actually giving way, almost as if it were liquid underneath. The world swam just a little as she lifted her head, and her thoughts felt jumbled with more than sleepiness. Where was I… drinking? With… What was her name? I knew her but I don’t remember… That shiny club with all the real gold sprinkles inlaid everywhere? Wait… Why ‘Venus’? It’s my name right…. Except, it wasn’t before? Hu-hhh?

Well first, she would have to get up!

She was in an odd position, which just made everything even stranger. The room smelled of orchids and sandalwood with a trace of foreign spices, and everything around her was lit with hot shades of pink and red… Mostly pink. Some of the reds were projected in lines from the sides, catching faint bits of lavender and white glitter and bubbles drifting easily in the air. She sensed more than saw a figure on the other side of the bed, another woman with a very noticeable derriere turned toward the outside. Asleep? So it seemed. But Venus could not deal with that yet. One thing at a time. Get up. Where am I??! And why the hell was I named Venus, again? The name wasn’t as important as what was going on in this vision, though. Did I take something? Am I just high?!! She hadn’t done stuff like that before, or she didn’t think so.[/I] But the air looked just pink enough, and she felt really-really weird!

She reached under herself, finding it incredibly hard to lift her torso any further from its already upward-curled position. This felt wrong too, but she felt it on top, and she knew something was very off. Her breasts felt like an extra set were sitting on top, but that couldn’t be it. Could they be that much bigger? This was some weird hangover nightmare, right! She shook her head and felt her fingers close around the giant, plush heart pillow under her back. Pink, of course. But then her long, whimsically curled hair got all in the way. It was blonde, in a sheen that blended dried cornhusk into a touch of crème. She knew it was weird, not the color she’d had, and she knew she hadn’t let it get halfway down her back before. It was falling everywhere in curtains, with just a bit of corny framing wave to the front keeping it off her body.

And her body… She was pulling herself around the pillow, and her butt onto it in the process. Everything added to the idea that it was a nutso dream. A trail of rhinestone tinsel brushed her lower belly as she moved, followed by little hints of a fine chain, all leading back to the undeniable tug of what had to be a ring in her navel! More metal was hanging on her ears, some sort of strange long cuff pieces and dangling chains of their own. Stranger and stranger, and too many already for her own choosing…

But she had something bigger to look at as she became upright. There was nothing that big atop her breasts, apart from the view over a revealing lace gown she never would have worn travelling. But there were more of them; her breasts were huge now! They jutted forward with a rather unnatural lift and almost blocked her view of her apparently also broad hips as she sat, except for the peeks around off the sloping pillow under her.

Much of her lingerie-clad body felt different, now that she was giving gravity lines to travel down. There was also something in the middle and one side of her nose, which had to be more piercings, and a small one clinging around one bottom lip… Her legs were definitely longer and her ass felt bigger, too. But these breasts…. Oh my god. Her hands, smaller and longer than she remembered them, lifted to nervously cup and trail along under her obviously modified, undeniably BIG boobs. It made her breath in and whimper when she moved too fast.

She knew before she could see, from the motion, that there was some metal attached in her nipples too. She shook her head, again inviting the newly blonde locks to bounce off her face. She shivered as she finally caught sight of the piercings she felt beneath the filmy teddy there… Rings? What the hell? They didn't sting much, but they became distracting the moment she caught sight of them. How embarrassing? Whose idea is this place! And how did they do so much without waking me?!

“What the hell, I am high,” she whispered, gasping a little as her fingers moved. Boob jobs like this don’t have feeling like this! She could feel the touches just as before, but now her cleavage and curves went absolutely everywhere to catch and pass the feeling. She stopped, made a face at her incredibly long legs, and glanced at the sleeping woman again. I was with someone, she thought, a friend from the trip? There was a trip… A tour… A vacation… I left some partner behind, but can’t quite remember a face or name Jesus… We’d won this trip somehow, when we didn’t even think the drawing was real? It all came back in a haze, with names and details missing. But she was sure she was brunette before she woke up here, not some tall leggy and pierced blonde with giant augmented breasts! Could this like be really, real?

Who was this dark-haired, sort of Asian-looking woman on the other side of the bed? Could she somehow be…. At least that new friend had had dark hair! It seemed crazy anyway. She certainly hadn’t been such a curvy little package… Could it be?

Sliding onto the edge of the bed, she scanned the rest of the room. There were more bubbles and shiny things hanging in the air closer to the bed, apparently floating out of little canisters vented from the walls. The frame of the bed and the walls were softer pinks, lavender and purple-greys. Some subdued pastel colors graced the bits of fancy furniture around the room – chaises, loveseats, poufs, and even an extra shiny beanbag. The entire suite, or that’s what it seemed to be like, was also touched every few feet with little arrangements of Arabian candles flickering in artful mosaic or glass dishes.

Then her eyes skipped upward again, to the other things on the walls. She hadn’t noticed what they were in the wash of pinks and bubbles and such Barbie colors everywhere. There were mirrors in most directions, although they came in different shapes. Big neat circles, squares, triangles, and others she couldn’t recall from geometry. There were also several flat screens of various sizes, mostly built smoothly into the walls. There was more natural light drifting in from windows around a bend, too. But she wasn’t thinking about those. She stood up slowly. Her feet, toes painted with excessive pink glitter, found a pair of heels below the bed. She felt herself slipping into them as if they were familiar, although she was certain she had never owned any that were so gaudy with such tacky fur. Her arms rose behind her without a thought as she got up, gathering the back and top of her hair more, working the strange perm into place as if she had done it many times. She barely noticed that, either.

Venus’ eyes were fixated on the closest mirror. She stepped toward it slowly but surely, grimacing as if it might bite. Her eyes were trying to widen their sockets as she caught sight of her long reflection, indeed tall and blonde… What kind of drug is this? I’m dreaming I’m a Playboy girl?? She actually tried to pinch herself hard, although her colorful nails knew better and only nicked her hip a little. Her face was the most shocking to her though, no longer artful or quietly dark in the rather Old World way she believed it had been. The piercings were certainly noticeable, yet not large enough to hide the strangely placid, baby kind of shape to her. Now her face was smaller, more symmetrical and tapering into almost an impish narrow chin, with softer features that might be perfectly settled for a doll… Or a Barbie whose face isn’t made to stretch too far to show an opinion! She thought to herself with her thick lips slightly agape in their rouge.

A few more steps brought her to a proper makeup table, apparently one of a few spaced around the suite. This one was on the way to a very elaborate and rich bath chamber, and also afforded her a view of the city from the lounge/extra bed space off to one side. The sunlight was indeed drifting in as noon approached over the city, the same amazingly rich Middle Eastern city she somehow remembered having arrived in just a couple days ago… But dizzy, confused Venus had other things to do fresh out of bed. Opposite it was a walk-in closet fronted by glass doors – Is that crystal?? It sure looks like crystal in the doors! They made the view hazy, but she could glimpse more short items in very bright or very dark colors lined up inside.

First things first? She set herself down in front of the makeup table automatically. Her makeup – yes, she was -made up - barely needed touching up, which strangely didn’t surprise her. She just knew it was the kind that could hold for a few hours if she wasn’t rolling in bed. She hadn’t had this kind before, and yet she knew? The thought about umm, “rolling” in bed brought an unintended, very random giggle to her seductively done lips, and that in turn made her blink at her own new eyes in confusion. What’s wrong with me, who a-mmm I?! She thought. Am I gonna wake up?

There was something strange about this too, but it barely occurred to her. Most women in her situation would have thought to at least confirm the exit was where she thought it would be, or at least to peek at all of the other few attached rooms… One might try to see about walking out the door and looking to leave this unknown high-rise building. But something interfered with that for the new blonde. She even forgot for a moment about the other woman still sleeping in there. She simply remembered that first she needed to look beautiful to do things, and she became absorbed in doing all she could to do so.

She was running the combs and even spraying extra sweet fruit scent into her hair. Her eyes glanced over the array of lip glosses and perfumes, nearly all of which screamed some kind of seduction or hot night out. Her unnaturally hourglass figure shuddered, but just a little… It was hard not to be a little curious, this suite sure took some doing and the selection was certainly striking. There would surely be more on the bigger tables further inside the bath area. But Venus found herself dallying extra long over the task of combing and pinning her hair into a more orderly princess style. Have to look presentable, if I’m ever going to talk my way out of here, she reasoned to herself… The room was so rich though… Do I want to?? I don’t even remember everything. What if it wasn’t this nice before? Is it okay “like” waking up like a floozy even just a little? That is, if I am even awake.

Just as her bright blonde hair was basically done and her perfume reapplied, music poured softly into the suite. Could it be from one of those TV things set in the walls? Probably? How should I know, like fancy electronics, she thought without really thinking at all. It was certainly the Arabian sort of music she had caught some hints of, and yet a darker and more purposeful tune than in the festive tourist places she remembered. This one was starting soft with carefully advancing beats of drums and tambourine, a lazy horn sliding in from the distance, almost traveling caravan music. And yet she could feel it, and the deep foreign male vocals joining it, very slowly building stronger. She couldn’t help feeling that something was going to happen… Not yet, but maybe soon. Or maybe in yet another song like this.

She heard movement, too… And she took a breath, and then sighed at herself. Sitting on the stool where she was, with her nice posture, even such a resigned breath made her enlarged breasts heave in a way that pressed the unfamiliar jewelry against them and bounced them around a bit… Too much. She tried to bite her lip and had to pause, with the new ring in her bottom lip in the direction she’d chosen. At least I’m not used to that yet! What kind of naughty joke is this? It still felt like a weird lucid dream, but it was time to check on this other woman… It also sounded like she was awake in there, so no more putting off the conversation! I will just faint if it’s even her… Could she remember our names, if she were?

Xena's head felt like she walked right into a car crash as she slowly felt herself enter the world of the waking. She couldn't quite recall what had happened or what brought her here. As she turn slightly on the bed, she could hear her rounded hips drag across the plastic surface of the bed, even as it shaped around her easily enough with the water cushioning that was found underneath. It felt like the worst Monday after an extended long weekend and she didn't want to get up but given what she was feeling, going back to sleep wasn't an option. Her head throbbed, although she found herself numb at the same time. Her sense of outrage just seemed to reach a ceiling and fade into this need of acceptance. She couldn't quite conjure concrete thoughts, the time of day or worse still, who she was entirely. Her name is Xena, apparently? It was rather strange but she couldn't quite disprove that fact either.

Her head tried going back to the past and everything seemed like it compressed together to make much sense. There was a plane ride, a rather luxurious welcoming, a double-Decker bus ride in the city, and selfies. There was laughs and hookah to be had. Rides in the desert. Sunset on the beach. She was here with someone else, her sister, but many others at the same time. Who were they? Where were they? Trying to muster more thought and sense than that was difficult, her headache further intensified even she dared to think. Ugh... She thought herself making that rather ugly groan when it started to pain her. However, what came out of her lips was entirely different. It was a low and husky moan with a purr that followed almost instinctively. That couldn't be her but she knew that it must have come from her lips.

As her eyes open, she was greeted to a rather lush interior that was pink and shiny. However, everything how a rather unsettling and plastic sheen to it. However, that wasn't quite the only thing that was shiny as she found herself far different than she used to be. Already as she was sitting up, her hips felt wider and full, taking up far more real estate than she used to. She felt her weight on her chest and the difference was clear as she had these full and perky augmented breasts! It looked like she was some sort of supermodel. No, supermodels were often thin and angular. This was something else. She looked like was a sort of woman...

As the word almost came into her thoughts, everything felt sore and prickly. When finally she wasn't distracted by the shape and the look of her body, she saw that she was wearing an elaborate lingerie set that had a slight retro styling to it. Perhaps the sort that would be seen on retro pin-up girl or a dream wife. Her body filled into the outfit rather well and then some, she had curves and definitions that pushed beyond that. It was enough to have her blush just by looking at herself, both astounded and impressed. She felt a chained piercing at her navel under the lace waist clincher she wore. There was something particular too, considering she felt her nipples rather sensitive too. Her hands went to her breasts and she felt something pierced in both nipples, barbells of sorts. It was enough for her to want to investigate by taking her clothes off. What was more concerning was a feeling of discomfort and sensation between her legs too as the small bit of metal shifted.

"Fuck..." she finally muttered. It was a vulgar thing to say but it felt empowering at the same time. She found a strange sort of comfort in the word. In a way, she felt restless and unable to remain in the bed she found herself in. She planted her feet on the floor and heard the clack of heels. Looking down, she found her feet adorned with open toe platform heels. Stripper heels?! She could only think to herself when she saw that. How could she walk in these things? When she shakily stood to her feet, it was a shock to herself how natural it felt. She felt confident in them and was in no danger of falling flat on her face, despite their height. Speaking of her face, she felt a ring nose piercing on her nostril and a Monroe-style piercing stud on her upper lip.

Looking at the mirror, she looked in shock, stunned that a stranger woman looking back at her, fully adorned in the same items she found herself with. Wait, that was her! Her freakout was perhaps held back by the fact that there was another woman in the room and sat herself at the make-up table. She should freak out and had every right to. However, this felt normal, just strange. Her thoughts were cloudy but she soon found herself meld into them, as unclear and strange this assimilation between her past self and her current predicament felt. "Venus..." she said slowly in realization as if fully knowing her blonde companion's name.

She let go of the brushes and slid away from the makeup table, “slid” being a pretty good word as she felt the fabric brush her thinly covered, substantially larger behind. “Hiiii,” she rang out with a little nervous laugh. That was all a little weird, she blinked inwardly. Her voice felt a bit high and squeaky whereas before she had been more of an alto, or so she felt. It was far too silly for the situation, even if she did feel slightly ridiculous herself. She gave her hair an extra brush through automatically, but despite all that… She wasn’t thinking too much about herself, finally.

She hadn’t stopped to take in the other woman completely before, but now there was no missing her – whoever she was. She was kinda “big” in an exotic, almost freakish way she thought… Slightly big, definitely long bones, an extended oval face, a beyond “full” ass drawn out by endless hips and thighs. She looked Asian or perhaps some sort of Polynesian mix? It was beyond Venus to place her exactly. Apart from the long, pronounced eyes and super full lips, and the considerable little assortment of face piercings, she found herself staring a little longer at that cleavage. Oh, it wasn’t as awfully plunging and “far” out as the monstrous additions that Venus now sported… But they were certainly big, too and very wide! They had a bulk to them that diverted attention easily from the lazy hourglass of her middle. Could those be real? She found herself wondering. There was no doubt they would really lead to things!

Venus’ hazy blue eyes found their way up again, almost managing to blink a touch of sheepishness as she smiled a little haplessly. “Welcome to the Barbie suite?” she waved an upturned palm vaguely at the décor. Why can’t I sound more bothered, she thought briefly. It can’t be just cause I’m a dizzy soprano. I’m like extra dizzy sometimes?? What the fuck did I get in me? Pressing a lip down on the strange ring on the bottom one, she tried again.

“Did like…. You just wake up too, sleepyhead?” Oh fuck. I almost feel like an airhead just trying to talk. Is it something about her, or is it all me? Just because you’re almost blonde as Monroe in a modern flavor, and she’s what, like Bettie Paige crossed with some even more pinup feeling in that shiny retro garter set? Get it together, you dummy. “Sorry Xena,” she went on. “I’m really like a touch drunk or something. See, I was having drinks at this club with a new friend…. I swear I was brunette and more average looking, I know this is weird… And I don’t remember, and now I’m here like totally….” Palms brushing her hips, half disbelieving again… “Like this? Do you believe me? Do you know anything?” She blinked again. “And I just know you’re Xena…. But I dunno how. You are, right? I already tried pinching myself. Oh my god.”

She thought she must sound ludicrous, not to mention ditzy. And something about this other woman was terribly distracting, although she couldn’t understand it. It’s not like you’ve never seen a picture of an exotic dancer or model, she chided herself. You don’t even like that sort much, or… Did you? She made her mouth close again. She thought Xena looked a bit freak, but she had a feeling that there was something about her, something attractive in all the “wrong” ways. It was almost as if she wanted to get back in bed and see what she was like awake, but… No. Well, maybe if there was a really good excuse?

The thought almost washed out what Xena was saying, but the gist got through because it was about as shocking as everything else. She was saying she was at a club drinking, too? And something about a sister on the trip just made things click in Venus’ dizzy mind. She had barely recalled before, between the immediate new situation and vaguely thinking of her partner elsewhere. But she had a sister here too… Somewhere. Or she had, recently. “Oh my God… My sister was around… I can’t remember, in the club too? I think…. I hope she’s okay! If this happened to me…. Us? Is it us??” She found herself standing closer, hands on the other augmented woman’s arms, shivering a little as her ringed areola found another metal-ed pair to brush on the way. “Oh God, what are we gonna do…” Her eyes flicked between Xena’s dark ones and the embarrassingly distracting package of cleavage her own breasts were pressing lightly along in the process.

“There’s a walk-in closet place o-over there,” she finally managed to work out after awkwardly holding on for a moment. She managed to slide away again without…. Kissing the woman, not that it didn’t occur to her for a long moment that they were close enough. She put a thin hand around the big handle of the crystal door (crystal, she couldn’t help gaping) and tugged. It wouldn’t budge. “Dammit,” she mumbled, “It’s locked. I know I talk like, stupid now but, betcha the exit isn’t open either?” As if she wanted to walk down some street in this inviting red getup… !

The drums and melody of the strange background music were growing slowly louder, if gradually. She raised an eyebrow regarding the other woman. Does that sound like something getting underway to you, too? Could it be… just music? I don’t know… “There’s some lounge around the corner. Think I glimpsed a bar, if you want to trust any more drinks right now. I think the exit must be that other side of this hall somewhere,” she waves almost absently toward a still pink but less furnished end of the lobby they seem to be on the edge of. “Geez, those horns.” The pulsing of the music was so insistent, she shook her head nervously, while holding her hair down. It was awfully tempting to dance while stepping about looking.

Xena found herself a bit weirded out that she managed to know the woman's name. While she had no real recollection of Venus before this, she knew that it was a familiar face and her name like they had known each other for a while. She felt like drawn to the woman in something she couldn't quite put her finger on, like they were a pair together. They met before waking up like this, right? Was this on the...trip, too? However, she dismissed it for now and those thoughts seemed like they started to fade from her memory. Just because she woke up in the same room as her, shouldn't mean that they were meant to be together, right? Regardless, it was the first person she had run into ever since her strange...transformation? Was it really a transformation if she couldn't quite recall what was different? Her memory was still very fuzzy.

However, her attention was fixated back on the woman as she looked back at her, perhaps equally confused about their reason for being here and even their identities. It was probably rude for her to look but there was something about her attention that made her feel rather validated and exciting for being. It was strangely tantalizing, like some sort of connection that empowered her and perhaps lowering her inhibitions to be more daring. Her hands were at her sides at first with long glossy painted black nails that found their place easily enough on her lovely hips. When she felt those eyes go to her breasts, she felt a bit breathless and her hands moved up her body almost on instinct and cupped themselves under those large breasts of hers, giving them a small lift as to make them even more enticing to her roommate. However, Xena snapped out of those thoughts when Venus spoke once more.

"Huh, what?" she stammered out with a confused blink and let out a small giggle at the thought. Barbie suite? Venus did very much look the part, as blonde as she was and looking like something that could only be conjured in someone's more dirtiest dream. She never recalled there being a Barbie that looked like herself, at least. Her mind tried to dwell into other thoughts but found herself rather stunted when it came to thinking anything else. She gave her a look over, Venus was a brunette once? It was hard to imagine or think back further than now. In a way, she preferred her as a blonde. Strange that she was able to fill in the blanks to prefer someone a certain way without remembering how they looked before. She placed a finger on her lip questioningly and in a quaint fashion. "I don't know, Venus...I think you always looked delicious..." She murmured with a bit of longing.

She found herself blinked after her words, it didn't quite sound like her and perhaps the faint Asian accent that laced her words. There was something in her gut that said that she never spoke like that but the clouds in her thoughts weighed her down mentally that she couldn't quite put the effort in sounding anything different. Delicious? What would she say something like that about another girl? Admittedly, she had to admit that Venus was a knockout, like the sort would be the top glamour girl of some guy's magazine. She found herself warming up to her proximity and pouting as she pulled away, almost thinking that she was going to kiss her. Why did she want that kiss? A kiss goodbye? A kiss like lovers? She almost chastised herself for thinking such a thing. However, it seemed less silly the more she thought about it. Her hand found herself pressed against one of the cups of her bra, wanting to find its way to the piercing around her tender nipple.

However, that sort of self-indulgence would have to wait as she found Venus making her move to find a way out. It was perhaps blind leading the blind but she couldn't find anyone else to trust when it was just the both of them. The decor around them look rather cute and comfortable. Despite their predicament, she felt in her heart that they were safe and nothing bad was going to happen to them. The music had a warming and intoxicating feeling to it. She felt a bit spooked only by her lack of urgency when she knew that she should feel every bit scared of what was going to happen to them and their sisters. Much to her surprised, she walked rather gracefully in those tall heels of hers and caught up to Venus, placing an arm around her waist for security. "Yes...Let's get out of here...

Back
Top Bottom