Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New World Sluts (bodman54xExoticTwilight)

"Ok I guess," Tina said to the suggested plan. "You're the boss after all." She looked down as Raisa began to rub her leg, blushing as the younger woman suggested putting Tina in one of those form-fitting outfits they'd bought. She knew that she'd have to wear them outside at one point but she had hoped to be allowed to wear them in private first to get used to them. She still wasn't used to the idea of being seen as "hot" and those outfits really accentuated her body. But it seemed that Raisa had no problem showing off the hot milf.

Tina finished off her food and stood up to leave, following Raisa back to the car. She was quiet on the ride back to the house, following her owner inside. "So what am I wearing," she asked, not wanting to be the one to make that decision.

"How bout...this one?" Raisa asked as she went into Tina's room to pick out the outfit, and exited back out with the red formal dress she had picked out for her earlier. "It is a somewhat 'formal' event" she said, shrugging her eyebrows for the airquotes around the word 'formal'. "Would be good to give a nice first impression for your new sister, though she'll likely find this won't be a 'typical' harem."

At the last sentence she giggled a little. "An Alpha that wasn't planning on owning girls so soon, and a First Sister who's a stunning albeit shy and closeted girl."

"Oh wow," she said as Rasia came out if the closet with a very fancy latex dress. It was like she was going to a ball or something. But not a normal ball since the whole outfit was latex. She took the dress from her owner feeling it and holding it up to her body, looking at herself in the mirror. As much as she protested she would look good in the dress, the fabric clinging to every curve of her body.

"So you want me to get dressed now," she asked. "What will you be wearing?"

"Oh!"

In her excitement to get the gown out for Tina, the blonde had spaced her own. Darting off to her room, feet thumping on the floor, she returned a few minutes later with her own gown. "This!" she said, holding it up in front of her body for her slave to review. "Similar...like a Victorian Latex party!"

"Oh," she said as Raisa rushed from the room to get her clothes. She hadn't expected Raisa to be so excited about any of this but the woman was bubbling with joy and nervous energy. She swept back into the room with a very ornate black latex gown. "Wow. That's. That's something," she said, not sure if it was too much. How fancy was this whole thing supposed to be? Weren't they just going to pick up a new slave for her harem?

"Bit much?" the dom asked, trying to read into Tina's tone. "Alphas tend to be a bit more dressed for things like this even if it is just picking up a pre purchased Omega. If they have an Omega accompanying them...well, how the Omegas are dressed vary. Widely. I thought you might appreciate being more on the dressed side than not?"

Raisa paused to come up for air. "Go on, try it on! If you need help let me know."

"Might be just a tad over the top," Tina admitted. And that was being generous. The whole idea seemed silly to the older woman, even as she held the just as silly dress she'd been given. "Why do you have to get dressed up? Don't you just go, sign your name and then leave?"

Realizing she didn't have much of a choice she began stripping down and struggling into the tight dress, needing some help pulling the latex fabric over her wide hips and snugging it around her large breasts. "Um. How do I look," she asked.

"Well, we could...but where's the fun in that? No harm in showing off a little, right?" she asked.

Raisa helped Tina into the dress, which including tucking in her assets a little and zipping her up. Once she was dressed, the Alpha wrapped her arms around her waist and kissed her cheek from behind. "Mmm, you look delicious and cultured, Tina. Like a prim, proper, Lady Omega."

Back
Top Bottom