Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male The Queen desires literate, detailed long-term RP (Updated January 18th, 2024)

Queen of Disaster

Proud Queen
Good evening,

I'm Queenie or simply Q and I'm an experienced role player. I've been writing for over ten years but for around 5 years in English.

Currently I'm looking for new RPs, especially around the idea of a D/s relationship. I don't have certain cravings but like any other writer on this site I have my preferences. There are things I have a neutral opinion for, but also themes I do not like at all. But first let me tell you about the things I enjoy.

Romance. I love Romance. I love love stories. And no, I don't mean rosepetals and Titanic and walks on the beach. I mean the love between two people - in the case of roleplaying - two characaters. A love that develops through hardship and pain and sex. Every time I start a new story it is exhilirating writing about and reading about the two characters, and how they meet and clash and fuck. I enjoy writing about the wonders of relationships and the things they have to go through, and how the characters grow and develop - mostly for the better. I just love writing about the dynamic between a woman and a man. With that I want to clarify that I only write the female character; and in regards of BDSM I only write the submissive character (at least in sexual context as I can write quite a feisty gal).
This doesn't mean I don't enjoy to write side characters. No. I think side characters are important plot devices to bring the story forward. They bring in the drama and intrigue, of course depending on the plotline of the roleplay.

giphy.gif

When it's about Grammar and Spelling, well, it is quite important to me. Yes, English is not my first language, but I try to better myself and I am a little bit of a grammar nazi, at least when it's in German. I need good and literate writing, and only want roleplays where the texts are written in third person. First person just doesn't do it for me. Without literate writing a roleplay will be abandoned by me - and that fast. Also, because I love going back to the roleplays I enjoyed most, and also because I love to reread everything like a good book. Even if it's only about certain scenes.

And yes, I only write roleplays where it's about dark romances and BDSM. Toxic relationships, possessive Alpha males, dark romance - those things do it for me. I just love the topics of obsession and manipulation and conflict and the human psyche. Furthermore, in terms of sexual themes I enjoy writing BDSM the most. I know the topic, I researched quite well and I now my way around it. Things like subspace and subdrop are no foreign terms for me. On the contrary. I know my stuff.

Of course it doesn't have to BDSM. I enjoy erotica writing in any way as long as it isn't always the same. One sexual scene can be rough, the next gentle.

Regarding the male characters, yes I mentioned I enjoy them being possessive and dominant but I also love when these man go soft and loving when it's about their lover. Even it it's toxic I do want the romance.

Last but not least Genres. I can write fantasy, but at the moment I am looking more into modern settings, which can have fantasy, but more on the low side of things. I would enjoy writing a historical setting as well, though. However, I am open minded and open to listen to suggestions.

I am open to discuss different plots and ideas, I can listen and always try to be as honest as possible, even if it is hard at times. But I will try not to dissappoint, although, I cannot make any promises.

Other than that I do need a certain regularity. One post per week is enough, but I would love to post more than that. I can post daily as well!

However! If you do decide to PM me I expect more than one liners and "Would be interested in my idea?" or "Wanna rp?" will not be replied by me. If you got an idea? Great! Include it directly in the PM! But please put some sort of effort into your PMs. If you don't I won't feel motivated to consider you as a RP partner.

If you have read so far, congrats! On the very bottom of my search thread you can find my ideas and cravings.

Ideas and Cravings with Images

1. Fairy Tales (craving the most atm)

I was thinking about common fairy tales like Rapunzel or Sleeping Beauty. It could be a lot of fun making these stories smutty. For example Rapunzel grows up with a witcher who at some point teaches her about sex without her knowing what it all means. Or Red Riding Hood who meets the wolf. Maybe Snow White and instead of the prince it's the hunter who finds her, hides her and helps her while they get closer.

49854dd4e069327e13ed058106950cc9.gif

2. Religion

I am currently craving a RP in the modern setting that has to do with religion. My character could be running away from a cult she grew up in and is saved/picked up by your character who takes her in; or she is very religious and starts working for the new handsome priest as a housekeeper; or maybe she is a nun working as an assistant at a school or hospital or has the duty to show around a bishop that is visiting - we can do all kinds of blaspemous things with this. It would involve my character being inexperienced and virginal who will be seduced and corrupted by a man who wants to own her in every possible way.

95de1212412ea9fefb254132b8fe12a9.jpg

3. The Ex

In high school our characters were together and they loved each other dearly. They didn't have the best home lifes but they had each other. Your characters wants to have a better life for his girlfriend and himself and to make money he starts to associate with the criminal underworld. My character would not agree with this lifestyle but then she has a scholarship waiting for her and she goes away. She breaks up with him because she can't watch him becoming a criminal and possibly being killed by somet thug. She truly loves him and it breaks her heart when she breaks up with him. But she hoped if she broke up with him he would stop trying to make money for the two of them and find happiness without her.

Years later she had everything going right for her, has a stable career, enough money to live somewhat comfortable and yet she doesn't feel happy. Her boyfriend is sweet but she misses something in the relationship. One night after a date with her boyfriend someone knocks on her door. When she opens it it is your character. What has he been up to? Was he in jail? Why was he here? To get her back of course.

If he is now part of the mafia, a gang or another criminal group is up to you. But he would definetely be a part of the underworld, maybe he has become a king ruling over the underworld kingdom. Maybe he is just a right hand man. Maybe nothing of those. That is up to you.

tumblr_nh8kjcEmXq1u13y88o1_500.gif

4. Agoraphobia

Agorphobia is the fear of leaving the home. My character would have exactly that. Now, maybe she needs to leave the house due to debt. Maybe someone from her family moves in with her to take care of her or someone returns was gone for a while - a step/brother perhaps? Or maybe she got assigned a therapist who lives with her and helps her overcome her agoraphobic fears? In this idea I would definetely want to have corruption included.

tumblr_n42udhggTC1ts7f01o1_500.gif

5. The convict

The idea is that my character is a naive woman. She either works at the facility or decided to write letters to a convict.

In my idea he gets out of jail and it's your choice why he was in prison. If it was because of tax evasion and he came out early, or if he murdered someone or because he's with the mafia... If he has tattoos or not, whatever. But he should be dangerous with many connections. (what can I say, I like em dangerous)

He is intrigued by my character for whatever reason. And maybe he first stalks her, maybe he contacts her to meet a few times, maybe he kidnaps her maybe all of those things.

6. The younger lover

In this plot my character would be a business woman who is cold and hates crying in front of others. She'll be in her early thirties I think. Single and childless to. Her last relationship was years ago.

Your character in his mid twenties meets her for the first time in a vulnerable moment of hers. At first she blocks his efforts to be with her but she gives in at some point. He introduces her to BDSM dynamics and she submits to him. Of course she won't quit her job and I don't want a 24/7 slave/master dynamic. The dynamic between them helps her relax as there is finally someone taking care of her for once and she gets to relax.

7. The Siren

A musician or someone who is part of the music industry (popusic, rock, classical doesn't matter) is on vacation on an island. Maybe he has lost his inspiration and muse, maybe it's really just a vacation.
After a huge storm he hears someone sing with the most beautiful voice he has ever hard. Wanting to own that voice feeling sudden possessiveness he goes to look for the singing woman only to find her sitting named on the beach. She is beautiful and her eyes seem strange to him. She doesn't speak any language he knows. Where did she come from? Who is she? What is her name?

In the end he decides to take her with him.

tumblr_p2t2hb5PXr1wtjjuso2_540.gif

8. The Harem

An English aristocratic lady meets a handsome dark skinned foreigner from the Orient. He fascinates her and the feelings are mutual. Due to deception he is able to add her to his harem but she is soon his favorite despite her hating the fact that she is one of many.

In this I will not write a Harem but only the female character. Yes, I will write side characters but I won't indulge in more detailed erotica with another female character.

anigif_sub-buzz-2793-1596582642-36.gif

Here some pairings I am open to play out:

CEO x Subordinate
Bully x Victim
Doctor/Therapist x Patient
Royalty x Commoner
Criminal x Lawyer
Primal Hunter/Dom x Primal Prey/Sub
Alpha omegaverse x Omega omegaverse
Employer x Babysitter
Older male x Younger female

Cheating
Corruption
Reluctance
Semi-incest (Step-)
Bondage
Toys
Dirty Talk :heart:
BDSM
Innocent Female

Watersports
Gore
Vore
Furry
Non-con (might be convinced with the right story)
Incest (Now a maybe)
Underage
Bestiality
Bimbofication
MILFs
Older female x Younger male

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom