Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female The Phantom Thieves Oil Massage

Jendos93

Super-Earth
Hey there! Looking for a literate partner for this idea I've had! Essentially, one of the Persona 5 ladies (all 18+ in this) won a free massage, with them able to bring friends along as well. I'm hoping for you to play the female Phantom Thieves, while I'll play the several Futa masseuse who are there to give them the oil massage of their lives!

After somehow managing to bring Futaba along, all of the female Phantom Thieves arrive at this massage place they've never seen before. Had it appeared just that day? Of course not. They just hadn't noticed it. Yeah, that's it.

The girls are all brought into the same room for the massage, it seems a bit unconventional, but this is a small place. They're all asked to strip down to their bras and panties, with towels covering their chests and upper legs and crotch areas.

As the massage goes on, they're shocked at how relaxing and pleasant it feels. It's almost supernaturally relaxing. Their bodies start to feel more weak and compliant, all of the girls hardly able to move or even think, all of their senses are overwhelmed with relaxation and bliss. The oil feels…otherworldly, and their bodies slowly become more sensitive and turned on.

As their bodies start to get more sensitive, and the masseuses start to get more daring with where they touch and grope, the girls slowly begin to realize what's happening, but they're practically helpless to stop it as their docile bodies and half-hypnotized minds are eventually subjected to orgasm after orgasm after orgasm at the hands of the beautiful massage therapists. They faintly resist, but will it work? Will they manage to fight back against the masseuses and regain control of the situation? Will they manage to stop this before they succumb to the pleasure and give in to the bliss? DM and we'll decide!

I'd love for this to be sort of a slow burn, with the massage starting innocent and very subtly and slowly escalating until it eventually turns into a full on orgasmathon!

All I ask is that you are literate, match what I write, and write the characters in-character, it's no fun if we don't get their signature personalities. I also ask that you post the starter after we plan this rp, just to establish the setting and characters. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom