Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Fans of the erotic game: Night Games (and other Competitive erotic games)

UltraLad

Planetoid
New to the BlueMoon, not even a little new to role-playing. Characters on F-chat go back 8 years, and IRC was my main haunt before that, and that's just online.
I will perhaps have some more structured GM/DM type stuff on offer in the future likely using Discord, but for now I'm just looking for something a little more free-form.

I play generally Paragraph minimum, I can do shorter stuff in a chat room or IRC with a fast back and forth but I just can't work with that in a method as slow as forum posting.
(Warn) F-List character(s)/kinks
3rd person highly preferred, but similar to grammar and spelling, the odd slip isn't the end of the world, I want to role-play with you, not mark your work.
I am not a dominant, and I am not a sub. I generally just say I'm a switch for those who require a classification, but really I'm not especially interested in exploring that sort of dynamic in any concrete way.
If there are things you absolutely want or need in a play, let me know up front, nothing worse than delving into an effort only to find out that they really don't enjoy anything without a pickle covered with mayonnaise being involved.
I don't in the least bit men playing as women, I do it myself frequently, just try and avoid harsh reality breaks.
I'm Canadian, however I don't apologize for my flagrant use of the letter U in its appropriate places.

Concept:
A long-term setting, based loosely on the sort of sexual competition found in the video game Night Games (NSFW Content) I could probably say competition or competitive a few more times, it's a key concept.
I'm interested in playing as the bulk of the competitors, against someone else playing one, or, if they feel comfortable, more women.
The concept is a consensual, sexual tournament, where first person to orgasm loses that round. The competitions are a weekly event, held in private, and the rules are rather loose, so many things are allowed, so long as no one is seriously injured. Aside from that, there would be the potential for romances, collaborations, and backstabbing within the group during and outside the competition. There would be a pot of money up for grab each week, as well as respect of peers and even just proving one's abilities.
The primary fictional conceit would be an assumption that orgasms are unable to be hidden from the competition.
While Night Games, the original, is college based, I had imagined our version more adult oriented, with a rich couple opening their large home to the event on a weekly basis and helping fund the prize, but not actually taking part.
Competitors would arrive one evening. A meeting room in the house is designated 'attack free' where people would keep clothes, food, drink, and be able to discuss things safely. The rest of the house would be free to hunt, hide, and seek opponents.
Items of various types can be a useful aspect of the game. One potential limiting factor would be to only allow each competitor to bring one item into the competition with them each week, but items found around the house would be usable. (think general rich folk house and stuff is probably there)
An optional fictional feature would be a sort of 'light' supernatural aspect, where some people are gifted. Nothing super powerful, but it would mean those people were more successful than others in competition. It can also be something that people develop in time, and don't start off with, levelling up as it were. Not really interested in using dice and character sheets at this point in my development of this, though I have considered working with the original developer at some future time.

I'm happy to discuss and evolve the concept as well, so even if you're not quite interested in playing it as is, I'm happy to "talk shop" with the concept

Back
Top Bottom