Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mirkwater WCF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tag: Erica Marlowe.

Margaret let Erica talk and just listen. It was clear that the new inmate had good reason to be scared but then as Margaret made it clear to the three other inmates of room C49 that she wanted to be alone with Erica by closing the door for them, she reminded Erica that first of all the people who had done that to her at county were not here. Not that that in itself meant that Erica was in any way safe. There were mother's here too who would gladly hurt Erica as best they could. It was after all the usual pecking order in prison. Sex-offenders were at the bottom and murderers at the top.
"But the more you hide, the more you let them see you as prey, the worse it will get. Many of these women are too smart to do something that might attract the attention of the guards, or the medical staff. You heard them all whispering after you shared in group didn't you? Well, that was not all about you but also about the fact that the administration decided to put you in the same room with me. I've been here longer than any of the women in this section, and I am at the top of the pecking order. Why do you think they did that Erica?"

Karin looked at Molly and rolled her eyes “Well obviously I have them somewhere safe but only I can access it and only I know where to search for it. It’s inside a little program I made and it’s jumping from account to account each five seconds so unless they have a hacker with the same knowledge as I do and with knowledge where to look at a specified time and place they will not get to it. Of course they do not know about it… let me just say this… I was charged with three account of cyber security breach and I have done over a hundred things over the net…”.

She rolled her eyes when the other girl announced that she had a thing for redheads not like she cared about that anyways she was there to just spend her time and get out as soon as she could. “So if anybody here hurt me… well that money is going to keep moving on forever gaining interest each time it hits another account… yeah me spending time here is making me even more money each five seconds”.

Last edited:
After they had been brought back from group therapy Molly went out onto the barred balcony and had a smoke. She had hoped the hacker millionaire, perhaps even billionaire, would have accompanied her but she had gone to the library instead and Molly knew it would be only a matter of time before she was drawn there herself. For now though they had let her keep the book she had been reading at the county jail, Haruki Murakami's Killing Commendatore, which she was about half way through and would be returning through the librarian at Mirkwater when she was done which wouldn't be more than another few days. Alyson had sat down with a few of the other inmates from the group therapy and was playing cards with them.

At another table in the common room another group of six inmates in their mid-thirties to mid-forties had gathered and were huddled across the table whispering about something they obviously didn't want anyone else to hear but even despite their lowered voices and one of them always keeping an eye out for anyone approaching Molly caught the name of the scared bunny being mentioned when she walked past them on her way back to her room to either read or just have a lay down to think about how she would spend her time at the MWCF.

Erica listened to the older wiser inmate Margaret... Why was she put there with her? Was Margaret supposed to show her the way to properly adjust to this environment? Was she going to watch over her? Was it planned that way by the Administration? It that the way it works here, have the experienced inmate help the new one?
No, it couldn’t be. That seemed much too sophisticated, much too civilized, much too progressive.
The stories she heard, and after what she experienced in County was that once sent to Mirkwater, Erica was doomed to either become a lesbian slave for a Gang who would protect her, or she would be eventually killed but some of the crazies in there, mainly because of the crimes she was convicted for. Nobody want a child molester around them.
After listening to the introductions from the other women at group, she sure knew she was among of crazies. Sick, depraved, illusional crazies. Hearing them along was scary enough, now having to live among them seemed like death among the living.

Surely she didn’t belong here, surely the Administration knew that. She wasn’t l8ke these other people. Maybe if she went to the Warden and pl3d her case, he would recognize that and hav3 her transferred to somewhere else. Yes,that woul work...she would ask to see him, tell him her story, her fears. But her might not see her, she would need another way. That way might be through the Dr.. That pompous asshole Dr. Yves Montand. Yes...she was talk with him. She was ordered to individual counseling and she was be nice, be charming, admit to what he wanted and if necessary trade him in his “favor for favor”
program.

Tag: Erica Marlowe

While Erica had thought about Margaret's question the women who had been plotting against Erica in the common room had begun to gather in the bathroom all of them except for two who were approaching cell room C49 and soon, just as Erica had decided to take advantage of Dr Montand's favour for favour system if need be, to keep herself safe, two rather buff looking women stood in the door and having sensed them approaching Margaret had stood up and was now blocking their way.
"You see Erica," Margaret said as she crossed her arms over her breasts.
"The new warden here doesn't want any more trouble than what is unavoidable, and that in itself is quite a lot, considering the women incarcerated here, like Angie here."
Margaret nodded at one of the women seemingly waiting for Margaret to either move and let them have at Erica or tell them to fuck off. Angie was a tall black woman in her late thirties with tightly braided cornrows.
"Angie's here for having beaten a rival to death with her bare hands in a bar brawl, and Millie here," Margaret said and nodded at the other of the two women, a much smaller framed woman in her forties with a crew cut that only just hinted that she was a dark brunette.
"Millie stabbed a client of hers because he beat her. A real sob story but it doesn't make her any less prone to violence. Her only regret is that the client didn't die from her stabbing him."
Margaret now turned her back at the two women and looked at Erica.
"The new warden placed you in this room because he knows that if you agree to the terms of my protection then I can keep these women from hurting you, or you can try to make a deal with them of course, or with Dr Montand, not that he personally can keep you safe but he can make deals to keep you safe. So what's it going to be Ms Marlowe. That is what your students called you, in class as well as in bed, isn't it?"
"Oh c'mon Margie just let us have her," Angie said impatiently but didn't seem to dare try to push Margaret out of the way.

---

Molly having overheard the women plotting had stopped outside room C48 and was leaning up against the door frame watching the little show that was happening ten feet away from her with an ambivalent smile on her face as if she was contemplating whether to go inside her room an lay down or join the two women waiting for Margaret to finish explaining the situation to the scared bunny inside.
"If you don't know how to fight bunny I would take that deal," she called to Erica and then smiled at the two women trying to get to Erica as they turned their heads to look at her.
"What," Molly said.
"I would, honest."
She then shrugged and went into C 48 and hopped up on her bed, took out her book and leaned back. Her bed was opposite that of Karin and the two young women lay there opposite each other.
"So Hackergirl whatcha reading?" Molly asked but kept one eye out the door to see what was going to happen.

Last edited:
Tag: Molly

“Although I am a hacker I am not hacker girl… my name is Karin” she rolled her eyes as she went back to reading the book. “A coding book, I have read this one a couple of times already but it’s good to review what you already know” the tittle of the book was ‘advance coding 601’ she yawned as she read through the book she needed to keep her mind fresh after all her money depended on her keeping herself mentally able to keep doing what she did without missing a beat. She also needed to behave and do the stuff that were asked of her here if she wanted to get out for good behavior and that little wisecrack with the shrink did not help.

Ignoring what was happening on the door she sighed out loud and shook her head. “Gosh I wish I had something to hear music and not hear them over there”. She shook her head knowing full well she only would need to spend a few years here if things went how she wanted them to go. She remembered how feared she was back when she was at her prime, her hacker alias was something other hackers respected and now she was rotting in a prison cell, soon she knew that alias would be back, and better than ever.

Tag: Karin.

"My apologies Karin," Molly said and having heard Karin complain about not wanting to listen to the squabble outside she slipped off of her bed and even though she herself was curious about what course of action the scared bunny would take she closed the door.
At least this way the voices coming from the corridor were muffled into an indistinct murmur.
"Yea, music would be great to have around here," she agreed when she was back in her bed with her back to the wall.
"I really didn't mean any offence calling you Hacker Girl y'know. It's just that I'm usually bad with names and it is easier for me to attach tags to people than trying to remember their names."
She smiled and added that she would probably remember Karin from now on.

Outside the door the voices grew louder as Angie and Millie grew increasingly impatient.

"Y'know what else I would really like. Some good quality art supplies. I wonder if that doctor can manage such a thing, and maybe an mp3 player as well for some music."
She made a face and then shrugged.
"So what do you do for fun then, when you're not redistributing wealth by the seconds," she asked not really feeling up for reading anymore.

“Before the week is over I will get myself a mp3 player that’s for sure” she seemed sure of what she was saying. “One terabyte full of wonderful music, what else could a girl ask for” she smirked making sure to have a mental note on her head so she could ask her contact outside to get her the mp3 player of course it would need to be small so she could easily hide it but she knew she could easily do so in there.

“Also no worries Molly I can understand that” she moved her book to the side as she looked at the time. “I still have my call of the day… let’s get myself a mp3 player” she placed the book to the side and with both hands on her pocket began walking out to the area where the phones were hoping to get a message to Richard so that he could get her player there.

Tag: Karin.

"Can you try to get one for me too. I could make a list of what to put on it," Molly asked and picked up the book, flipped to the page she was on.
She never used bookmarks. She often said that bookmarks or worse dog ears were for amateurs but then again so were a lot of things in her world, like using fork and knife, sleeping at night, breakfast, working, bringing a knife to a fist fight or a gun to a knife fight, the list went on as it was one of her favourite expressions to signal that she thought something was no fun, unnecessary, or just general dumb.

Another one of her favourite expressions was: I know but it bothers me, which she usually used when she spotted something that she didn't agree with, or felt was a sign of ignorance or lack of intelligence, or other things that most people simply accepted because it was normal like heterosexuality and binary gender definitions, and of course monogamy but also having to pay not only rent but also utilities Every Bleeding Month, or why she had to use the ladies room when there was no unisex option, not that she really cared, she used the men's room whenever she felt like it. It had also bothered her for a long time that she wasn't allowed to drink before having turned 21, at least not legally, even though she in all other aspects had been legally adult since she was 18. What bothered her the most was that she had to share reality with a lot of stupid insignificant people who would never understand anything anyway.

Tag: Molly and Karin

Jenny Martin had spent the last six months hardly talking to anyone and trying her best to keep to herself and stay more or less beneath notice, but it was not an easy task for someone like her. The young woman turned petty crook and convict may not have had too harsh of a sentence thanks to her plea deal and a judge that took pity on her, but even four years was too long to go without really having any social interaction at all.

The slightly chubby and seemingly absent-minded woman was actually quite attentive of her fellow inmates, including the new arrivals like Molly, Karin, and Erica, all of whom she found attractive and largely non-threatening.

Deciding to try and figure out more about the newer inmates, Jenny turned to Molly and Karin and waved hello.

"You two must be the new arrivals. Name's Jenny. What're you in for?"

Tag: Jenny.

Molly hadn't even noticed the Asian girl in the bottom bunk next to her top bunk until she spoke up. Not when she arrived or at group but unless she was the ghost of some inmate who had died here she must have been, at least at group. Leaning over the edge of her bed Molly looked down at the Black-haired rather cute girl who had just sat up. Molly's long red hair was hanging down both sides of her face and probably covering most of it.
"Well hello to you too, Jenny," she said with a smirk brushing across her lips like a light breeze through a field of grass.
"I am the unfaithful wife of Leopold Bloom," she began referencing her literary namesake but then her smile widened.
"Nah. I'm not. Leo was my twin brother," she explained and went on to explain how her mother had been a a wide-eyed college student infatuated with James Joyce's Ulysses and her literature professor at Columbia, whom she married partly because his last name was Bloom. When a year later she had dizygotic twins, a boy and a girl, she insisted on naming them Leo and Molly.
"And people wonder why I act as if life is nothing but one big surreal work of art," she concluded and then tapped a finger to the side of her forehead.
"Doc said I've got something called D.I.D and D.P.D.R but I don't trust doctors to tell me who I am. Hell I don't even now who I am. I might as well be Siobhan McLaughlin for all I know or care. You're cute though."

Erica, by now terrified seeing the two women approaching the doorway. Margaret was all that stood between and her. She for the time being was Erica’s only safety net. She asked for protection from her and now Margaret is finally offering it.
No longer thinking of options or marking deals with anyone, she nods, nods rapidly...” Yes, yes please yes. I want your help, I need your help. What ever you want from me...I...I...I’ll do it. I agree, I’ll listen to and do as you say. Just please, please, I can’t, can’t take another beating. Please Margaret, please stop them. Help me”.
Her eyes wide with fear, she backs away ,stopped by the wall, her hands quivering as she holds them up as if surrendering, tears now running down her cheeks.

Tag: Erica.

"Whatever is a big word," Margaret said to Erica with an oddly seductive little smile on her lips.
The older woman then turned to Angie and Millie and shook her head.
"No such luck today I'm afraid ladies," she said and crossed her arms over her breasts.
"This one is mine, and all mine, from now on and you can tell your co-conspirators that anyone so much as looks at her crooked I'll make sure they walk crooked for a week, at least. Just nod and walk away if you understand."
While she spoke she looked back and forth between the two women outside C 49 and then as they actually did nod and walked away, looking a bit disappointed but not entirely surprised, Margaret closed the door and was now along with Erica behind the closed door. Unlike Erica Margaret knew that unless it was roll call, inspection or lights out, no one, not even the other three inmates sharing the room with her would open that door.

"You realise of course what the price is that you will be paying if you want to stay safe and unharmed," she asked the frantically scared former school teacher.
"But I would assume it won't be your first time diving for pearls. Something tells me you are quite experienced with it, or did you simply receive and not give with your poor gullible students?"
Margaret stood in front of Erica's bed and unzipped her overalls, slipped off the arms and then stepped out of them. She then removed her bra and her panties and stood naked in front of her new pet. For a woman her age Margaret did still have a good body and her breasts were still firm with relatively little sag to them.
"You know what to do Pet," she said and parted her legs while remaining standing.

Tag: Molly

"Molly? That's a beautiful name. Hey, I know how it is dealing with the mental healthcare system. I've been dealing with bipolar disorder among other things all my life. I feel like life is an absurd and surreal experience myself sometimes. And I have to admit, I think you are cute as well. If you want to spend some quality time with me or just hang out in general, let me know. I'm down for just about anything." said Jenny, smiling and coming across as a bit manic in her composure.

"Ah, hell I might as well go out and say it. If you want to, we can spend tonight together if you know what I mean. I've not been with anyone since well before I wound up here."

It was a long walk back from group, or so it seemed. The halls were littered inmates going to various places. In her hands, she carried a new shower caddy. They were issued with just the basic essentials to get an inmate started. Since she was a transfer, she wasn't allowed to bring the one she had before. Soap, shampoo, a toothbrush, toothpaste, and one roll of tissue. It wasn't much, but when you're literally given nothing, it was the world. Funny how before all of this happened she had so much of all of this. The bathroom was a mess with shampoo bottles, perfumes, lotions, and facial creams. She could clearly remember her nylons hanging over the shower rod drying. They were the same ones she had used to strangle one of her victims. The memory drew a smile on her lips. A small rush of warmth raced through her. It was the little things, like the caddy and this memory, that made her feel normal. These moments were short lived, but they were enough to keep her from going crazy, or so she thought.

Looking up a memory flashed before her eyes. She saw him. Rufio. A deep shutter gripped her, and she stumbled towards the wall. Luckily there were no prying eyes. Something like that could been seen as weakness. Weakness, much like the scared new arrival. She remembered having that same fear. It was there every time her foster father yelled at her, with every linger gaze from him, as his eyes wondered her body, violating her trust. Eventually she grew strong, strong enough to end that fear. The scared arrival would too, either that or she would find her end and be carried in a body bag out of this place.

As she approached closer, she saw two women walking away from an opened door, only to see the door closed. 'Don't let that be my place,' she thought. As she got closer an inmate came out of the room that was across the hall. Relief washed over her as she saw that was her new home. She took a deep breath, squared her shoulders back, and walked in. The faces of the muffled voices she had heard came into view. She recognized one from group. 'Well, here goes nothing,' she thought. Without a word, she put her caddy on an empty bed and slipped down to it. "I'll take this one," she said, not asking. Sleeping on the bottom was what she wanted. That way, should the person above her move, she would feel it. It was part of her never have your back to the wall philosophy. "Molly," she questioned, pointing in her direction. "But you," she questioned. "I've never seen you before. Kelly. Kel….Ca….You know what? Kelly is fine. Hope I'm not interrupting anything, and sorry for eavesdropping, but did I hear something about getting an mp3 player? Like for real music? I mean you can get one to listen to real music on? I haven't heard real music in..so..long. Name your price. I don't have anything really, but maybe we can work something out," she told her, actually smiling for a change. She realized the inmate who had left as she about to enter had been in group as well. Slowly she began to think this might not be so bad in here. It certainly was an upgrade from her previous home. "It's nice to meet you guys," she told them, moving her caddy to the floor and resting back on the bed, the smile still on her face.

She scanned the table, waiting for the girl she was standing behind to make her decision. "Go ahead. Take 2 cards." The girl argued she needed more. "No you don't, " she told her. "She'll take 2." The cards slid across the table, and the girl picked them up. "There you go. You can thank me later. " As she walked away, the girl called out, "Girl you damn lucky that you was right." Katie smiled. "Got that right. I'm damn lucky." Passing by the checkers table, she stopped another girl from eating the red, plastic disk. "No. no. no. no. Don't eat it. They'll put you back in physc again. You don't want that do you? Remember checkers are friends, not food." Again she was on the move. Her fingers tickled the keys of the piano in the room. "Not today ladies," she shouted. "No. Not today. No requests. Please. Thank you!" No one had said anything in the first place. "Maybe later. Fresh meat came in today, didn't it?" A few glances her way at the words, let her know she was right. "Aaaaaah it's okay. I know. I gotta be this tall to ride that ride huh," she asked, holding her hand above her head. "It's okay. I get it. You don't like me," she feigned sadness and tears. "I guess..I'll just go on," she mocked. "I think I'll go by the nurses station and get a bandaid for my boo boo that you gave me by not liking me." She could hold it in no longer. "Fresh meat is in my cell," she told the room, once again drawing a few looks. "Don't worry. I know people are in there playing games, and it ain't checkers or poker. Well. It might be poker," she laughed." A voice rang out, "shut up Firefly." Another laugh came from her. "Hey. That ain't nice. I'm gonna tell on you. No dessert for you, and tonight it was finally gonna be something you wanted. Chocolate." She loved the laughs she got from the room. "I ain't stupid. No way in heck I'm going to my room. I know the skinny," she said slipping down to the seat at the piano. "How about a song after all?" Her fingers danced across the keys. This was one simple pleasure that she was glad she was allotted. It helped make her feel normal. Not many people could play. So the piano was left alone for most of the time. That was fine. It was hers' when she wanted it. She could hear and feel the happier tone in the room. 'Great,' she thought. 'It's helping.' She began to sing out, her voice rising higher and higher. It was an outlet, a release value, and the steam was pouring out from her in the form of music and song.

"Sure that might be nice. Last time I got any was when me and Alice got arrested. When was that? After we made that surveillance cam porn at Brown's convenience store. Six months at county in separate cells," Molly said with a smile to Jenny and winked.
"Shower room at eight? Great. It's a date then. Wear something orange, please," she added with a giggle and a wink.

Molly then turned her eyes from the cute Asian girl, as if it had not been until Kelly spoke that she had noticed someone else entering the room, and looked at Kelly. The infamous Kelly 'Cam' Andrews. Molly and Alice had followed her story after she had been arrested, live on cam, and they had both agreed that she had style and flair. Alice being the computer-savvy one of them had managed to find a handful of clips from her cam shows and they had made love watching them over and over. Had they not gotten themselves caught the way they did they were in agreement they would work their way up to something similar but different. They had wanted to build up towards it slowly by starting with armed robbery and assault but had already talked about possible victims for the finale, the end scene, and Alice's uncle had been at the top of that maybe list
"Hello," she said and smiled again.
"Yea Karin's gone to get one for herself and then she'll get one for me as well once I make a list of music I want on it. How many songs can a Terabyte be."
Molly made a face and looked up at the ceiling as if expecting the answer to be there.
"Maybe I should think in albums instead, hmmm ..."
She remained like that for a few moments before looking at Kelly again.
"Just ask Karin when she comes back. Not sure if she wants anything for it yet but hey, I wouldn't mind paying with tongue and lips for it. I need a pen and paper."

In the common room Alyson sighed and rolled her eyes across the table as Firefly was doing her usual little round from table to table interfering and being a general nuisance. Although many of the inmates found her to be quite entertaining. It wasn't that Alyson didn't like the girl but she usually seemed to be off on a cloud somewhere, interacting with a world that was not the same as the one the rest of them shared. Katie drew quite a lot of annoyed looks and sighs as she almost acted like she was some sort of guardian, or caretaker but also laughs and jests. Eventually she settled at the electric piano and that was good because it meant that she would usually focus on that and stop bugging the other inmates. The girl was surprisingly good too and even if the only requests she took came from inside her own head it was nice to have some music in the background.
"Dealer takes one," Alyson then said after having given two cards to the girl Katie had advised to take two cards.

"Shower Room at eight? Nice. I'll see you there."

Jenny was glad she found someone to hang with. Molly seemed nice, if a bit eccentric, and maybe if they could both hit it off sexually, it could lead to a more firm partnership where she could secure protection for herself and maybe even have a friend within this place. But for now, she was just going to relax and find something to do until 8:00. The Asian inmate had noticed that Karin had left and that two other inmates were in the room, but she did not want to eavesdrop on them and decided to keep her distance and keep quiet for now. There'd be time to learn more about them later.

Erica knew all to well what was expected of her. Margaret moved in front of her just close enough for her dark apex to be at Erica eye line as she sat on the lower bunk. Words were unnecessary, Erica had made her deal and her fate was sealed. She slid off the bunk onto her knees. First looking up at this older woman standing over her, staring down at her, Erica bent over lowered her head and kissed Margaret’s feet. She acknowledged her acceptance and what was now her role. She would serve Margaret as she wish, any way she wished, as long as she wished. She was to be Margaret’s bitch.
Lifting her head , her hands reached upward to first touch and rub Margaret’s thigHs, then gripping her hips Erica moved her face closer, gathering her new Mistress scent as a newborn would auto find her mother, then buried her face into the thick natural pubic hair covering her kitty. Her tongue probed, licked, tasting the wetness that already had formed. Long licks along the inner folds as her fingers spread ever so slightly across Margaret’s abdomen and widened her. Her tongue flicked across a now swollen and hardened clit while hearing a moan and feeling hands gripping her head, pulling it closer, deeper...
She began paying the first installment on her policy for protection.

There was a smile on Margaret's lips as she watched Erica slowly approach. There was no hesitation or even reluctance, only acceptance and servitude and while the former school teacher bowed down to kiss her feet Margaret couldn't help but wonder if this was how she had also been with her students, subservient and obedient. It also made Margaret wonder who had truly seduced whom. Had there been a single incident between Erica and one of her students who had then used this incident and possible evidence of it to coerce, if not blackmail, the former teacher into becoming a sapphic sex-slave for any number of girls around the school. Innocent she was not though, neither when it came to her experience in the art of cunnilingus, nor with regards to the crimes she had been convicted of. That much Margaret was full convinced of when she placed her hands on top of Erica's head and grabbed hold of her hair rather roughly.

She began to grind her hips against the much younger woman's face and let out a series of moans growing in volume and intensity. It had been quite a while at that point since last she had had anyone else give her sexual pleasure and with Erica's eager tongue and lips fast at work she knew it wouldn't be long before she would orgasm. Her hips was now thrusting hard against Erica's face and the grip on her hair grew tighter until a flood of juices flowed down the former teacher's lips and chin accompanied by a rough deep groan.

Everything that happened within the walls of a prison, everything, was known to staff almost the moment it happened. And sure, fights broke out that guards weren’t able to attend to immediately, because it simply was impossible to have a guard in every room within a prison. Every letter an inmate received was read, every piece of post, clothing and whatnot they got from the outside, all checked and secured. A person with a conviction for hacking wouldn’t be allowed to have any device with technology inside. Not even the most old-fashioned radio, perhaps a 1950s one, forbidden for those people. Just like you wouldn’t allow someone convicted for sexual crimes to have naked pictures on their walls.

After the group meeting, Dr. Montand locked the door of his office. He sat down, sipping a mug of strong black coffee. He was going through the new inmates, to see whether they could be helped with his scheme. But the moment the teacher chose to go down for Margaret, he knew about it, and because she chose to go down for the older inmate, he crossed her off his list. She wasn’t suitable anymore to be helped. She had made a clear choice of going for help among the other prisoners. And for him it was either/or, not both. He knew that two of the others, Ms. Bloom and Ms. Williams weren’t ones that would ask for his help. He had ruled them out even before the group meeting and their introductions had only confirmed his initial thoughts.

It left only one person, Ms. Andrews, Cam, who he could potentially help in his scheme. Of course, he thought, while finishing his thought-process and his coffee, he would have the planned meetings the coming week and with both Ms. Marlowe as Ms. Andrews he was going to have multiple session, as individual sessions were part of their sentences. He picked up both their files. Could it be, he continued thinking that Ms. Marlowe had a split personality syndrome? And that such a syndrome had prevented her to make well thought-out decision about the students she had sex with?

He moved to the file of Ms. Andrews, a lot was written in it, she had seen specialists galore, but it seemed nobody had been thinking that perhaps she was just an evil girl? One who committed those murders for the fun of it? Not because of some reason dating back a long time, just the thrill of slicing a man’s throat. Time would tell, in both cases. With the other two he was convinced that one individual session would be enough, maybe not even ten minutes of conversation. They both didn’t seem the kind of girls who needed individual therapy.

Molly had seemed nice, at first. Then again, most people did. Those who are the closest to you are the ones you have to watch out for, and she was literally living in the same room with her. This place had taught her to never turn your back on someone and to never underestimate anyone. She smiled slightly as she kept talking. It felt strange. Conversations were not something that took place much from where she was transferred from. Keeping your head down and flying under the radar was the best way to survive. It was that one had to always be fighting. Kelly didn't care much for that, not that she couldn't, but her reputation had gained her a bit of respect where she had been. Now she was starting all over with this new cell and these new inmates. She watched as the girl stared up to the ceiling. For a moment, she glanced up as well, not really sure what she would find. When it was nothing, she gave Molly a curious look, one that disappeared before she looked down. As she spoke about paying with tongue and lips, Kelly couldn't help but recoil slightly. Even being gay for the stay was not an option for her. Finding pleasure by her own hand was far more suitable than any woman within these walls. Nothing had swayed her so far, and she was sure that would not change. "Well, a terabyte can hold a lot of music. 200,000 songs, give or take, I think" she said before clearing her throat. "I could be wrong though."

She glanced over to the other girl. The fact that she had ignored her did not escape her. That was fine. Respect, attention, those types of things had to be earned around, and frankly it was something she could admire in the girl. Still, she was certainly one to keep an eye on. A quiet inmate can be just as much of a threat as the loud, boisterous ones that were constantly in your face trying to prove just how tough they were.

Katie knew what the other inmates thought of her. Frankly she didn't care. Making her time as easy as she could, while trying to bring a smile on the face of others, was all she cared about. If she could make someone laugh while they were behind these walls with her, then it was a good day. It wasn't a matter of someone else being able to do the things she did better, or it not being her job in the first place. It was about doing what made her happy. It was about taking some kind of control here. Control was something they took away from them, stripped them of. That's what places like this do. They strip a woman down until she literally has nothing, even her humanity could be lost. Katie had decided the day the judge told her in court she was old enough to go to big girl jail that her humanity was the one thing they were not going to take from her.

Her mind drifted back to her life outside of this place to a time where she was with her family and happy. It was a beautiful morning. She was seated at the elegant piano in the living room. Her fingers began to play a melody. Even there, seated where she was, her fingers began to play that same melody. She hummed along, closing her eyes, drinking in the moment. For a brief moment, she was transported beyond the walls that held her, past the guards, down the road, through the city and countless homes until she ended right there in her own living room. The scent was in her pores. Warmth from the large, bay window in the living room warmed her. Her feet seemed to sink into the plush carpeting of the home. It all came crashing down on her though as the dulled background noise from the room began to filter through, breaking into the safe space her mind had created. Her opened, and a wave of confusing emotions flooded her. She wasn't home, and yet, she wasn't at home. The very definition of irony.

She got up from the piano and headed down the hall towards her cell. She knew she probably didn't want to go inside, and as she got closer, her suspicions were confirmed. The door was shut. That was a clear sign to stay out. Still, she had a little fun with it. Her balled fist banged on the door, and she called out, "Come on Marge! No seriously! CUUUUUUMMM ON! lIckety splits and all," she giggled. "I want my….." Her voice trailed. "Nevermind! Get your bom chicka wah wah on! I'm gonna go see a doctor about a letter." She strolled on past the closed door and headed towards the doctor's office. His door was always open, and she knew he might be able to tell her if a letter from her parents had come in. She had a five year sentence, yes, but that wasn't all. The judge charged with a $150,000 fine due to damages as well as the aggravated nature of the crime. Though she had tried to set all the animals free, some sadly perished in the blaze. "So being a spokeswoman for the ASPCA is a hard pass," she had teased in court. Her family had decided that despite her crime, they would pay the fine. Life could be so easy when you had money. Money had paid the fine. Money had made sure her name would stay out of the media. This way all the socialites would think she had simply been away for five years studying abroad. Money had made sure she was able to get anything Mirkwater offered within the commissary and even some items that wasn't available there. Yes money could make life easier. Still she knew this would be a fine she would still have to pay to her parents.

When she got there, there was a rude awakening waiting for her. The door was locked. "Huh. So much for my door is always opened Doc," she yelled. "Got anything for me for today," she asked.

The phone number took around five minutes of getting them to understand her code. Sighing she finally hanged up and looked at the hour on the clock hanging on the wall. “By tomorrow they should have it with me” she smirked and walked back to where the dorms were and went back to her bed and her book. She was glad that at least she could read something, she could not imagine herself unable to read anything and with no technology allowed that had internet she would be screwed. She sighed looking at the ceiling as she remembered all that she had done and how her life had shifted to get her to that point and time. She knew it would be at least a couple of years before she was even allowed to get anything done, for now she would relax and just think of this as a vacation… a very awful vacation.

When Karin returned to the room and returned to her reading Molly sat with her legs crossed underneath herself at the foot of her bed and looked across at the hacker with a big, almost silly, smile on her face.
"So how many can you get. I want one and Kelly too wants one. What about you Jenny? You want an mp3 player as well?"
She leaned against the foot of the bed in a feat of flexibility that some might have thought reserved for elite gymnasts or contortionists but she was hypermobile and could often be seen relaxing quite comfortably in positions that most people would break bones attempting.

Everyone she had met since being sentenced had given her the same advice on how to survive in prison. Keep your head down. Don't draw attention to yourself, neither from the guards nor the inmates, but that was not in Molly's nature, never had been. She probably wouldn't even know how to not draw attention to herself even if she had wanted to avoid being noticed. Well, unless of course it was part of some grand scheme but that role had more often gone to Alice who was much better at becoming almost invisible when she wanted to.

On the other hand Molly figured that offence was the best defensive strategy. She also fully believed that while invincibility lay in the defence the possibility of victory in the offence. In fact much of her basic philosophy in life could be derived back to The Art of War. This included wisdom like: They will win who know when to fight and when not to fight, as well as some quote misattributed to the ancient Chinese general, like Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer, and Opportunities multiply as they are seized. She had often intended to actually read the book but never got around to it.

More important than all of the above though was to be true to herself, to not bend to anyone else's will, for anything but here she was, bent under the rule of law and the will of The People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom