Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Park Keeper and basic suggestions

AmeliaRP

Super-Earth
Hi (my main request thread is in female requests and includes lots of background and quite a few plot suggestions if wish to check)

Basically looking for serious partner capable of writing an average of at least three detailed paras and prefer a plot/character driven RP (and not just smut)

This is just an addition thread I have launched for first time in Male requests but not tended to use it.

My general belief is that everyone is probably best at playing roles in their own sex but no reason why not experience what it is like from other side
So I'm prepared to play a guy in an M/F perhaps in reverse of plots in my main female requests where there are many ideas. If it helps I also have a F-List which probably needs updating. It is fairly vanilla but I'm quite open.

In addition I was also thinking of an M/M too. One idea springs to mind is in differences between the two main characters, could be in height as well as age. Themes include coming of age and discovery of sexuality but would tend for at least one in a relevant 15/16 age bracket. A possibility could finding a job for work experience in first placement to gain an insight towards a career path. It could be playing against a park keeper/park ranger of more mature years.

Open to other suggestions.

Any interest, can PM me. Any confusion, can PM me too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom