Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crudus Iucunditas |Ilovegoatse|B I T T E R|

B I T T E R Anodyne

Super-Earth
  • Crudus Iucunditas - Bleeding Pleasure

Stormy grey eyes peered out of the carriage window, looking bored. Severely bored. Black hair fell over the otherâ??s eyes in messy clumps, as he brushed them out of his face, fingers drumming a slight pattern on wooden door, when was he going to come out with the princess? Honestly, was it that hard to just strike up a conversation with said princess, and offer her a walk in the moonlight stroll? It was so logical, soâ?¦easy. And they needed this ransom money! They were running dangerously low on gold to buy weapons, supplies, foodâ?¦ And then, an annoying whistling started up, no doubt the driver feeling the deadly effects of boredom as well. A thunk, as a dagger imbedded itself in the wood, and the sound stopped. Idiot. They were supposed to be quiet! No good if any of the guards decided to wander out a little past the castle boundaries! Though, he wouldnâ??t mind killing someone, at this particular momentâ?¦

Cain adjusted himself on his seat, a pile of coiled rope next to him, leaning against the door, hearing the whole carriage shift on itâ??s wheels, and the horses snorting, pawing the ground. If the person didnâ??t come anytime soonâ?¦ He was going to do something quiteâ?¦messy. The thief in mention was warning a dark green tunic, the tough durable things that wouldnâ??t rip or tear with wear, but with a sword or a knife wound. His pants were of the same condition, warm, black fabric that was tucked into his boots as well, feet kicked up on the seat across from him, arms crossed.
    But the sound of talking finally reached his ears; the door half opened to allow in night noises, peering out, his hand holding a white cloth dipped in some kind ofâ?¦mixture. It held a cloying sweet scent, something designed to knock someone out; even the strongest and burliest of men out. You just needed to hang on for a longer, and with a stronger grip. Snagging the princess into the carriage, Cain clamped the cloth on top of the otherâ??s nose, locking his muscles; she was not getting away.
    He waited a while after the struggles had subsided, the princess, for all the lord knew, could have been smart, relaxing her muscles until he lowered his guard. She could wreck havoc! Removing the cloth, the thief tossed the offending object at the charmer, making an annoyed look.

â??Took you damned long enough.â?[/list:u]

Gabriel had thrown this specific ball for his own amusement. For, he had reached his mark of killing one hundred prostitutes within his lifetime. Feeling rather proud of such a feat, he had decided to throw an amusing dance of switching genders for once. Women had to wear their husband's suit and collar, and the husbands had to wear their wife's dress. It was a funny sight to see everyone as they weren't supposed to be, and everyone had enjoyed the event. Sadly, the upperclassmen even knew of the reason of this party, but they chose not to mention it too prominently. For, to speak ill or royalty, especially one so malicious, would mean one would surly die quite quickly. Gabriel wouldn't have minded too much though, he would've just used it as an excuse to gut someone alive and serve them for a nice dinner. Most of the servants were wary of their master being drunk, they knew he would be more apt to kill them if he was under the influence. Of course, there was nothing to be done about this horrible chance though... but perhaps fate was kind to them, as their prince would soon be whisked away. Though, that angelic beauty was being taken under the misconception that he was his sweet and gentle sister... who, of course, was much more different than himself.

The young man hadn't expected to be taken away, especially since he had such extravagant clothing on. The dress was in soft tones of pink and light blue, accenting his eyes and enhancing his innocence. His blond curls were freely resting upon his shoulders, and his beautifully pale skin was covered to the elbow with silk sky blue gloves. When he was enjoying this small talk, unfortunately, he had found himself taken away, the chance to scream passing before he had the ability to. For, the moment he tried to cry out to alert the guards, a cloth was clamped over his nose. Desperately trying to struggle, his deep breaths had caused him to take in the fumes, his movements soon ceasing into obediently laying down quietly. Apparently he would have to confront his captors later, for he was now down and out.

• Cain kicked out his legs; if the damned carriage wasnâ??t so small, he could have tossed the princess on the other seat, but unfortunately, he was stuck with the princess leaning uncomfortably on his shoulder. Either that, or it was her head on his lap, and frankly, the limp body on him was already sending waves of disgust up his spine. Human contact; disgustingâ?¦ The warmth of someone else, he could feel it through the thick fabric. At least he didnâ??t have the feet of the unconscious person. She lookedâ?¦different from the stories of her family, herâ?¦royal family withâ?¦strange hobbies and interests. There was also a floating rumor on a special ability, which made them next to immortal. Stories of how one king had gotten his head cut off, but his body still moved, disemboweling the enemy as his head lay five feet away. Another of a queen to had gotten her arm torn off in a mill she was visiting, but had come back with two working arms. Stories circulate, but they were scorned at; unless the family made a deal with the devil; and with their tendencies; servants whispered and vanishedâ?¦ This princess looked nothing like the stories. Goes to show you how much faith you can put in a cowâ??s mouth.

It was a bumpy ride; mostly since the driver urged the horses to top speed, making them gallop over rocky ground. Cain banged his head twice, the ravenette cursing the driver to high heaven, much to the laughter of his fellow passenger, who was silenced with a glare. Fuck.

Dragging the princess from the carriage; who cared about that damned dress?, Cain frowned. Why was she soâ?¦heavy? Werenâ??t those ladies soâ?¦obsessive over keeping themselves skinny as a rake? A new trend? Whatever, but why in the seven hells was this person so heavy? Dragging the person down a flight of stairs, another, and another, before one of the members grabbed the feet, saying that the princess shouldnâ??t be treated like a bag of potatoes. Can left them to carry the royal member alone after that. They made it into the makeshift â??cellâ?? a goodâ?¦well, a long way down from the entrance, past a lot of doors that could be locked and boltedâ?¦ Needless to say, they werenâ??t going to give up their hostage without a fight. â??Alright, so hereâ??s your new room for a while.â? The other member was surprisingly cheerful, as Cain glared at him, eyeing the room. It was quite large, the size of nearly two peasant homes, from the entrance, it was steps down into the dungeon, though this one was made different. There was a room on side of the barsâ?¦and on the other as well, a bed at least, if that could make it a room. There were dangling chains and cuffs from the ceiling and other things that made it an official dungeon. Cain tossed the princess onto the hard bed behind the bars, slamming the door and bolting it. It wasnâ??t the perfect lock, but it kept the prisoners in. It was the door that lead to the dungeon that was the one; it could be bolted from either side, a full oak, re-enforced by iron.

After the other member gave a cherry wave, which got him a knife imbedded in the door; the lucky man shutting the door on time. Now to wait for little Miss Perfect to wake up. Leaning against the bed, he watched the still form, before his eyes darted to fall slightly closeâ?¦Maybe he could sneak a napâ?¦ His stormy grey eyes fell close, and dark bangs fell in front of his face; Cain drifted off into a light sleep. [/list:u]

Gabriel had been so oblivious to how he had been so carelessly carted around like he was nothing. Perhaps it was better he was unaware, for he was a rather vindictive young man who most likely would've taken out his frustrations on his captors for that. Then again, he did still have a lot to be angry with them about, what with the whole kidnapping him from his own party sort of thing. It wasn't exactly something he would be thrilled about. Not only that, but this place wasn't exactly the most comfortable to stay, and this angelic young boy was used to having everything absolutely perfect and expensive. This certainly would be something he would bitch to them about until the cows came home. At least they would have an hour or so of peace before he finally woke up and tore them a new one.

Unfortunately, it seemed as though the young prince was finally coming to. Opening his eyes with the flicker of straw coloured eyelashes, he had slowly blinked into consciousness. His back was aching a bit, so he had groaned softly, "What the hell happened." Those ocean blue eyes slowly surveyed the room before him, widening a bit when he realized where he was. It seemed as though he was hardly pleased. That pale figure had slipped off the old uncomfortable bed in the blink of an eye, as he had darted towards the bars of the cell. "Where am I!?" He shrieked like a banshee, forcing one of his arms out of between the bars. Groping at the sleeping male like some wild animal, Gabriel continued, "Let me out this instant or I'll kill you!" Apparently he wasn't going to calm down any time soon, as he had reached for his heeled shoe. Taking it off, he flung it right at the sleeping male. "Wake up, wake up! Wake up!" Eyes wide with rage, those soft blond curls were disheveled as he hardly looked to be of the royal lineage at all... all he looked to be now was a violent wild monster.

• Cain wouldnâ??t give a shit weather the princess liked or disliked her treatment, she was a fucking hostage, and he wasnâ??t going to make an exception to little Miss High and Mighty. God, if he knew his ears would be in danger of being permanently scarred, he would have demanded that he not take the shift at all. But as everyone knew, you were one of the many that Fate would loved wreck the lives of those who wished nothing more to be left alone. If the princess had been docile and quiet, like the rumors and information said; strange for the â??cursedâ?? familyâ?¦it would have been a blessing, any kidnapper or hostage taker would agree; no matter how fun, it is much preferable if the hostage was meek and docile, shouts of angry are surely something you donâ??t wake to everyday. And you gave special admittance to those who were co-operative.

Which the ravenette would try his best not to grant the royal, after the little brat was throwing a stupid tantrum that woke him from his nap. To be to the point, what woke him had been the shoe that had been so unkindly chucked at him. But for now, the thief was sleeping; breathing calm and composed. It had been long nights and days, planning out the capture to the second, making sure everything was perfect, and he meant everything. The adrenaline rush, and the intensity of the focus of the plan had kept him up on two hours of sleep for a whole two months, and it was showing. For example, the only notice that he had shown that Gabriel was making a racket was turning over in his sleep, black bangs falling over closed eyes. Could the Prince really be that cruel to make a tired man wake from his slumberâ?¦?
    Apparently.

Something collided with the manâ??s head, as he woke, swearing, clamping his hands down on his ears. Oh good Lord, did someone start a badly tuned opera? If someone was singing drunk again, he was going to fucking disembowel that person. Narrowed grey eyes caught sight of the â??princessâ?? and through his earmuffs, he could hear that the voice wasnâ??t as high as he was expecting from a girl, much less a princesses. Didnâ??t they prize being feminine over everything else? Well, there was the annoying coyness, innocence, and stupid fashion that they would always be hooked on. Thatâ??s why he gave up being the actual lure; his patience span wasnâ??t as large as that.

â??Shut up you fucking bitch!â?
    He shouted back, glaring at the princess. More like wild animal, the golden hair messed up, the gown dirtied. Holy fucking shit, what had gotten into the bitchy little princess? Though there was the fact that she had been heavier than expected, and did her voice drop too low? That horrible screeching voice, not something to wake up to. What did she think she was, a banshee?[/list:u]

It appeared as though the prince wasn't giving up though, as he soon continued, "Oh you're calling me a bitch, eh? I'm going to fucking rip a hole in your neck and pull your tongue out of it if you don't let me go!" Taking off his other shoe, he had pelted it at the man who was sitting across from him. Apparently, this 'princess' wasn't going to go down without a fight. It would take much more than a simple insult to keep this one quiet, he was willing to scream and yell all night long. After all, being spoilt and rich gave you the opportunity to perfect your skills at being a brat. "You're going to let me out, and you're going to let me go home so I can continue having fun at my own damn party!" Grabbing a brooch off of the dress, he threw that next, obviously not finished with his assault upon the other male.

Oh how he was going to torture every one of his captors! This young man wasn't going to just stand here and take this horrible treatment. He was going to make them pay for every single moment of this. They would certainly regret kidnapping him after he had worn them all out. "I'm going to kill you, and I'm going to make sure you suffer every last damn breath!" He hissed, pulling at his curls a bit in frustration. Not enough to pull any of those golden locks out, but enough to cause him more anxiety and anger. Apparently he wasn't very used to being forced to stay in one place for very long, let alone a terribly unsanitary dirty cell.

• That hideous voice, it was horrible waking up to something like that. On a side note, Gabrielâ??s voice wasnâ??t atrocious, It was just very painful to wake up to someone screaming at you, like pins and needles going through your brain. And Cain had finally been able to fall asleep after all those nights, he wasnâ??t too pleased in getting something tossed his way. Gloved hands clamped over his sensitive ears, he glared at the one behind bars, his grey eyes full of loathing. Who the fuck did this prince think he was? Back home where he could bitch and whine and all the servants would fall head over heels trying to serve him? And what was with that attitude? The rumors were fucking wrong if they thought this was docile! Where those people drunk?! Another shoe hit him, and though it didnâ??t hurt, it sure pissed him off even more. What the fuck?! If he didnâ??t need to make sure the princess was supposed to be returned alive he would cut her into ribbon and feed her to the dogs! Cain snarled, opening his mouth, before the brooch sailed through the bars and hit him on the nose.

â?¦

With enough force to crush the jewelry, his fingers moved more to the rhythm of his fevered blood rather than his mind. Either way, both were urging him to murder the damned princess. Blinking through his dark bangs a moment later, he spotted one of his daggers embedded into the princessâ??s chest, a bit towards the left. Sighing raggedly, he glared at the person. â??Just fucking shut up. Next time, that would be your heart.â? The wound wasnâ??t too deep, and she would survive. Or not, if she started to spew even higher tones of protest, he would kill her himself. So what if it would scar? Tch, remind that bitch where her place was.[/list:u]

Oh no, oh dear this didn't quiet down the prince at all. It had brought a look of shock to his face though, as a dagger was sticking out of his chest. Quiet for a few moments, he had pulled the dagger out of him, taking a few soft breaths. This was the calm before the storm, and his poor captor would have to deal with the consequences of his baiting and attack. This weapon, though, was simply flung back at Cain's shin, with the intent to just cause pain and not murder him. After all, Gabriel would be trapped down here if he killed the one who held the key to his escape. Though he might kill him anyways, only if he was close enough that he could get the keys when the man finally dropped dead.

"How.. dare you." His voice softly whispered, the wound in his chest healing up rather neatly. "You.. you ruined my dress, my jewelry... I'm going to rip your eyes out." The young man hissed softly, his cruel words a stark contrast to his angelic appearance. "Yes, I'm going to rip your eyes out, tie you to a post, and feed you to the damned crows... Then you'll scream in pain while begging for me to let you go from your torture... Here's a secret, I wouldn't let you go." Pulling at the bars of the cell, he seemed to be adamant on getting his freedom one way or another, even if he had to force such freedoms with persistence. "You have no idea what you're dealing with... my family line is made to survive such indiscretions, I'm not going to die that easily. You could piece my heart, but it wouldn't matter, I would still be alive and kicking."

Unfortunately for Gabriel, he had run out of things to throw, so he could only verbally harass the other. "A prince... Why you would have the gall to kidnap a prince I don't know. But you will pay for it with your blood, and possibly your sanity if I keep having this opportunity to harass you." He remarked, laughing softly. Yes, it wasn't his sister they had kidnapped, just her ill tempered brother.

• This was worse than a hangover, and Cain knew nothing worse than one of those, after being cooed by one of the braver generals that had a bit too much â??water of lifeâ??, hence no fear of getting mutilated by a stray dagger, even when his mouth ran dry cursing at him until no tomorrow, the ravenette had gulped down a stray glass ofâ?¦Something. The next day he woke up with a slamming headache, dry throat, ughâ?¦ How could anyone stand drinking was beyond him. But this, someone screeching their lungs out; why the hell wouldnâ??t she shut up? God, she had the vocal cords of a banshee; what did she do? Ah yes, practice by shouting out orders to the spineless maids and butlers that loitered around the castle.

Thank god. The princess had finally calmed down, and he removed his hands, almost tentatively, a slight ringing sound still echoing in his ears. Ugh. But a low snarl, a short curse, as Cainâ??s smoky eyes flickered towards the princess, nearly drilling holes in her with the intensity of his glare. Pale fingers wrapped around the daggerâ??s hilt, that damned bitch had actually a pretty good aimâ?¦ Before pulling it out, hissing slightly. It wasnâ??t too deep, from her position in the cell, it wouldnâ??t have done much damage, it would have fallen out anyways if he moved. But still, it hurt like a motherfucker.

Wiping the blade, his eyes caught sight of the woundâ?¦Healing. What theâ?¦ Blinking thrice in succession, were those rumors trueâ?¦ Demonic family, near immortalâ?¦ His lips curled into an unconscious snarl. A wolf in sheepâ??s clothing, if the princessâ??s docile appearance was to go by. â??I highly doubt it, your highness.â? There was a mocking sneer when he addressed the person behind bars, still miffed by the injury. Reaching underneath the bed for the medical supply kit; heavens knows why they put it there, but still, it was good that they did, as he bound his wound, even as the other hissed verbal threats at him. Strange difference to the usual hostages, but it still annoyed him.

â??That makes you a monster.â?

It was a quiet note, as eyes darted up, finishing bandaging the godforsaken wound. Waitâ?¦Prince? â?¦ No wonder his voice was so fucking low, there werenâ??t much curves to him either, not that he cared. â??If youâ??re a prince.â? Cain stressed out the last words, â??Why the fuck are you wearing a dress?â? He finished, rubbing his temples. He was still of royal linage, no big deal. Ughâ?¦. But that was bit of a shocker. Didnâ??t the person know the difference between a male and a female?! Cain, however, refused to think that the prince had slipped back his radar as well.

â??Only if you get out from behind that jail cell, and frankly, I doubt that will happen.â? Cain replied, snorting, stone eyes cold with distaste. â??Now, if you would fucking shut your mouth; I would like to get back to sleep.â? Cain didnâ??t want to deal with this, not now anyways; he was stuck in the high defense jail with a lunatic prince. Ugh, what could possibly go wrong?
    [/list:u]

"It doesn't matter what you doubt and what you believe. Either way, I'm going to injure you beyond comprehension, you will regret making me angry." He was now pacing around his prison cell, obviously growing tired of this confinement rather quickly. He hardly had the patience to deal with such a situation for an extended period of time. He was just used to getting exactly what he wanted when he asked for it. "I don't see why you'd attempt to take someone of my lineage anyways, it wouldn't prove to be fruitful. After all, my family will realize I'm missing from my own party and go to look for me! I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find your hideout, by how stupid you are, I doubt you could hide me anywhere good. You'll be fighting against the invincible anyways..."

"I'm wearing a dress, by the way, because cross dressing is the theme of the dance! Good job on researching what you were doing... I'm surprised you even managed to take me with how stupid you are. Not only did you not do proper research, but you kidnapped the wrong royal." Though, this did prove that the stories about his sister were correct. She was a sweet girl, who was mild mannered and helped anyone out she could. In fact, she was the exact opposite of her cold-hearted brother. For, despite her ability to survive nearly everything and anything, she never took advantage of it. She was just happy to be given the life she had, instead of testing the limits of it constantly. Which basically meant that her and Gabriel had nothing in common other than blond hair and blue eyes.

"Oh, and I don't care if you call me a monster. It's much better being a monster that can survive anything, than a mere human who could simply be killed with cuts alone." Scoffing at the other male, he had finally sat down upon an old straw cot, pulling the fine clothing closer to himself. "And I'll get out of here eventually, you mark my words. The moment you let your guard down, I'm going to slit your throat and kill you. It's only a matter of time, so don't bother getting too smug with yourself." When he had spoke of sleeping, Gabriel decided his torturing of Cain wasn't over yet. "No, I'm going to wake you up every single time you nearly go to sleep, just to drive you insane. That, and I hate you enough to do such a thing to you, brat."

• What the hell was wrong with this man? Oh god, didnâ??t he know when someone wanted sleep? Did Cain need to cut out his tongue just to make him shut up? Then again, if he did, there would be this whole problem of â??damaging the hostageâ?? and all that crap. Sometimes he hated his job; but there was nowhere else to turn, the corrupted society run by the noble family. Which spawned this little...demon in front of him. And oh how much Cain already did regret angering the prince; all he wanted was sleep; was it that hard to ask? Maybe, to the imprisoned Prince, it might have been. Cain wanted to throw something at him; but than, the stupid noble might just chuck it back or something. Good thing that he didnâ??t need to go into the jail to get the dagger back, and at least he threw it while he was still awake. Things one could do while the other was asleep, namely ending his life. Cain just took a pillow and covered his head with the feathery object, but he could still hear the other talking through it. â??Geeze. I wonder why.â? Why was he even talking to the prince? â??Letâ??s see, youâ??re a prince, and your family is royal. Oh, I donâ??t know. The money, perhaps?â? His voice was sarcastic, as the thief tried to muffle the otherâ??s voice. Still no luck.

What kind of party is that? A pretty stupid one. â??Tch, whatâ??s the occasion? Oh, donâ??t answer that. Itâ??s most likely a stupid one as well, vying the fact that a boy is wearing a dress.â? How humiliating for one to crossdress. â??Well, if stupid old us managed to catch you, you must have been stupider to fall for it.â? Cain growled through his teeth. â??Besides, a royal is a royal it doesnâ??t matter who, as long as well have one.â? Gah, maybe not, maybe the girl would have been more docile, and silence. When he said that the hostages needed a change in pace; he meant that he wanted them to stop bawling their heads off every ten seconds!

Defiantly. That he could agree. Humans were fragile, weak creatures... A thousand ways to be die and a million to be injured. But there a momentâ??s silence, and it seemed that the other had finally stopped talking. â??Brat?â? Turning over, he glared at the other, â??Brat? Who are you calling a brat, you canâ??t be older than me!â? With the innocent eyes, and cherubic face, the Prince couldnâ??t be older than him. Tch. â??As if you donâ??t need sleep yourself.â? The bandit shot back. â??When you get out of that cage with a weapon or something, Iâ??ll start worrying.â? Cain stretched out on the cot, before grey eyes that were open started to droop, before they closed, and his breathing evened out. [/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom