Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Quantum’s Realm

Quantum

Planetoid
Hello, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry to disappoint, but this does not contain a plot with Ant-Man and the Wasp getting jiggy with it on a Tardigrade kin rug.​

As you may have surmised, my name is Quantum, and this is my request thread.

About Me:
I took a break from roleplaying for a while. Life got busy, and the site I was at is not as active as it used to be. So, here I am on Blue Moon, looking for more adventures! I’ve been roleplaying on and off for 15 years or so.

I prefer RPing in Private messages. Will consider threads.

I’m a busy girl, with life outside of this site. You very likely will not get a reply from me everyday. It may take a few days, or sometimes longer, to be honest. Be patient, it will be worth it.

What I am Seeking:
Seeking a good RP, of course! I am looking for roleplays that are heavy on the smut. However, there does need to be a good amount of plot as well. I’d say 50/50 of each, but of course it depends on the story. Sometimes more smut, sometimes less.

I am only interested in playing with original human males or female characters. Kemonomimi (Nekos, Kitusnes, etc) are fine too!

Modern settings, slice of life type of plots, or even slightly futuristic are fine. I am not interested in medieval/fantasy or fandoms, but there are some exceptions in my pairings.

I adore male Dominate partners. Someone who can play a character that takes what he wants, without hesitation, care, or remorse. A character that can punish mine when it is required. Bondage, non-con, dub-con are favorites. Nothing wrong with consensual either.

What I play:
I play human female characters, and perhaps the occasional Neko or Kitsune if there is a good plot for it. All my characters are 18+

When playing with males, my characters are always submissive, However, they are strong willed, and will fight back.

When playing with females, my characters can be dominant, submissive or switch.

Kinks
My F-List can be found here. (NSFW)

I feel it’s fairly self explanatory. If you have any questions, please ask!

Pairings
This is not an all inclusive list, but these are a few of my favorites. They Are mostly M x F, but can be tailored to F x F. My side of the pairing is in italics.

Bully / schoolgirl
Bad boy / punk girl
Patron / bartender
Boy next door / girl next door
Master / slave
Twin / twin
Older brother / younger sister
Father / daughter
Sister / sister
Demon / human
Outlaw/ Ranchers or Sherifs daughter Western or Space western

Character Image References
I’m not absolutely set on using just these images for a faceclaim, they are just images I like. I’m open to other options as well.

Humans
One
Two
Three
Four
Five & Six
Seven & Eight

Kitusnes
One
Two
Three
Four