Mx Female Virgile is looking for fertile female for breeding fun

Virgile

Planetoid
Hello there !

As you may already know, I am Virgile and I'm looking for some female characters to play some Impregnation/Breeding centered RP Scenes ! These can range from One-Shot quickies to long-term repeated sessions. My post length is mostly one to two paragraphs but can be shorter or longer depending on the situation and how inspired I am. I can play in English or in French if there are some FR friends looking to play in their native language.

Aside from Breeding, here are some things that will definitely get my attention : Cheating, Cuckolding, Fecundation Climax, MILFS, In Utero Detail, Focus on Female Pleasure and orgasm, Aphrodisiacs, Heat and some other things.

One thing that you should know however is that I don't really like much to play some non-con scenes, I prefer everything to be strictly consensual between the characters. Other than that anything can go.

Here are a couple of scene ideas that I have :

-Virgile's neighbour, disappointed by the performance of her husband/boyfriend and having heard his hookups moans trough the walls multiple times, she sends him a heated text asking him to come breed her

-A fertile married woman is unsatisfied with the way her husband hasn't bred her yet and finds herself a stud on the internet to breed her full and maybe even steal her away from him (bonus points if he's a cuckold and actually enjoy watching his wife getting bred while tied up)

-A married aunt invites her nephew for coffee, little does he know that she intends to use him as a breeder to finally get the baby she wanted...

-Virgile gets an app that lets him hypnose any female by showing it to them, he uses it on You to get her to ovulate and be open to breeding with him.

-Same kind of breeding adventurer, after travelling far and wide he finds himself in the middle of a breeding ritual after running in with a tribe of women who let only the most virile men breed their most fertile woman. You are that woman.

- In a fantasy world, Virgile is an adventurer looking to leave his seed as much as he can to leave a legacy, in that purpose, he used a number of rituals and artifacts to enhance his fertility and stamina along other characteristics. He finds a fountain in the wilds that is supposed to increase fertility, he also finds a woman in a pilgrimage to enhance her own fertility to conceive at the fabled fountain, her husband not providing her with children. Breeding ensues.

I also have some ideas for multiple canon scenes (Helltaker Girls, Bayonetta, Power Girl, etc...) if you're ever interested.

And here is a short text I wrote to let you see how I write :

"How I'd like to impregnate you, maybe on a rainy day or on a hot night, I'd take you bare, no condom, no pill. Maybe I'd let you slide on my cock as a cowgirl and get yourself that sperm you so desperately want. Or maybe i'd take you from behind like a beast and let you scream all your pleasure as you finally accomplish the goal of all women : getting pumped full of sperm by a male. It doesn't matter if you had other partners, or a boyfriend/husband, I erased them because I got to the goal, I am the one impregnating you. And finally as I drive myself as deep inside of you as I can, holding you tightly, and feel myself cum inside you, bare, looking deep into your eyes the whole time. I will be completely aware of you that moment, of your eyes widening, of your scream,your loudest scream of pleasure, of the rhythmic clenching around me as my body pump inside of you. And you will be aware of the millions of possible lives being spread within you, one of which will surely be made.

And as one time might not be enough, I will hold you again, impregnating you over and over until the seed is finally planted and your belly is full for all to see, full of my baby. For I will have succeeded."

Last edited:
bump ! don't know why but i'm thirsty for knocking up canons (Misato Katsuragi, Triss, Ciri, Bayonetta) so give me a message if you're interested !

Back
Top Bottom