Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F NTR Craving: "Losing yourself to pleasure" NSFW LINKS

Luke77

Resident Shanty Man
Supporter
Hello! My name is Luke 77 and thanks for checking out this thread! I am a switch roleplay that normally leans submissive but I am feeling like domming specifically for some NTR or cheating roleplays. Describing the exact craving I have is a little hard since normally I don't like cucking or cheating or bad ends, though a certain artist who I have found on nhentai ratatatat74 has a few doujins that are stuck in my head! To preface this will be a mostly smut centric story, I am more than happy to do some build up and in between scenes, though despite that I am hoping for a partner that can keep pace with the amount I type. I normally average 2-3 beefy paragraphs depending on what's going on in the scene, and I love a good mix of having an internal look at a character's thoughts and reactions as well as external actions to move the scene forward.

I would go into kinks and the like, but I think it is much easier to just post some hyperlinks to the doujins in question since they fit the dynamic of what I wanted to play out. It will feature dubcon, since the dynamic about these I want to play out is a woman who is sexually frustrated or underwhelmed by her current partner and through some means is forced into feeling a sense of pleasure or domination that her body can't help but go wild over. It could be as intense as mind break, or we could play it out soft and slow, like a moral degradation type thing.

Here are the doujins:
Discipline
Discipline Part 2
Forbidden Relationship
My Cool Girlfriend

As you can maybe see by the search for male and female, just because these doujins are MxF doesn't mean I wouldn't mind doing this with a male partner. I am strictly interested in the dynamic more than the fact that it is a housewife or girlfriend, etc. I am more than happy to discuss this out with a partner since it is a craving and anyone helping me out I can give some leeway to in the rp to give them something they are craving. If it ends up being a boyfriend getting tricked or roped into being fucked by another man just to get addicted and lose himself to the intense pleasure, that's just as fun by me.

These will also have kink, bondage, blindfolds, gags, recording, toys, etc. How intense the kink is and how frequent it is will be up for debate, though it will be a part of being thrust into a whole new world of pleasure that your character isn't prepared for and is quickly consumed by. I will of course be playing a male dom regardless of my partner. References will be talked about in pm. As well I prefer to roleplay in pm and I don't really like anywhere else. Bonus points and more leeway for meeting your cravings halfway if you are good at communicating or chatting, as well as being quick with replies. I know asking for instant replies is unreasonable, but I wouldn't mind daily or every two days since I am on the site a bunch.

Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! If you want to get even more bonus points with me, feel free to tell me which doujin you enjoyed the most as a means of sorting out who skimmed the message and who really read it ^-^

Bump, really feeling up for this still. Been in a very kinky dom mood, plenty of toys and bondage to anyone that is interested in this type of rp.

Back
Top Bottom