Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A Dark Request (WIP) NSFW!

Hi there!

My general request thread!~

I'm Yellow, and I made this thread for my darker interests. If you are faint of heart, I've got a much friendlier thread linked above. The images linked here might be too dark for some, and will definitely not be safe for work most of the time. I cannot stress enough that this is not a thread for faint of heart ideas. If you are sure this is what you want, make sure to put 'dark' somewhere in your intro thread. I get a lot of "saw your request thread" messages, and I'd like to be sure before I pitch a hella dark idea at some unsuspecting mooner.

Currently not accepting plots involving rich, untouchable males as the main characters. Sorry!~

My F-list!

Potential pairings:

StudentxTeacher
HunterxWitch
Serial KillerxVictim/s
KidnapperxVictim/s
Abusive PartnerxAbused SO
FatherxDaughter
Jealous Best FriendxGirl Next Door
StalkerxInternet Personality
StalkerxGirl Next Door
Corrupt CopxPetty Criminal
Evil AdventurerxUnlucky Heroine
"Hero"xDefeated Villainess
NoblemanxPeasant Girl
MonsterxVictim

NSFW Gallery of plot inspiration images. TRIGGER WARNING! Violence, Non-consent, blood, and others. NOT for the faint of heart.

Plot Bunnies

A Hunt to Remember: A new monster hunter takes matters into her own hands as the village she's been stationed in struggles to survive a monstrous siege. The culprit is a simple monster, but the true threat lies in the intent behind the monster's actions. A primal urge that needs to be sated.
Themes include: Non-con, Bad Ends, Breeding, Sexual Torture, Violence, Monster Sex, Oviposition(?)

The Hero's Prize: After overcoming countless hardships and terrible losses, the hero finally defeats his nemesis and saves the world. However, the journey has been long, and fraught with perils. Our hero has suffered greatly at the hands of those who served this vile temptress. And now, with her at his mercy, he decides to exact a more sinister sort of revenge. Themes include Non-Con, Torture, Bad Ends, Possible Breeding, Sexual Torture, Violence, Murder

The Dark in the Light: A witch hunter stumbles across an undocumented threat. Deep in the forest outside the Blood Bogs, a little village harbors a vile witch. They claim she is a healer and that she has cured their sick and keeps monsters and curses away. Knowing better than these filthy peasants, the hunter decides to dispatch the witch on his own terms. The church needn't know about her at all, much less the ordeal he intends to put her through in the name of the Light. Themes include Non-Con, Sexual Torture, Torture, Bad Ends, Violence, Magic, Murder

The Campsite Killer: A small town has seen its tourism industry skyrocket recently. The little scenic town in the woods finds itself on a top twenty vacation spot list, boosting out of state travel. This has led to a direct rise in the number of missing persons, as amateur survivalists and inexperienced campers find themselves in over their heads with the local geography and wildlife. Or so it seems. In truth, a killer roams the woods, staying one step ahead of anyone who might catch on to his game. How long can his silent reign of terror last before he gets caught?
Murder, Stalking, Kidnapping, Torture, Sexual Torture, Non-Con, Violence, Bad Ends, Episodic

Barebones Bunnies
A young adventurer finds herself in over her head as she hunts a pack of 'wolves' for the local farmers. By the time she realizes that she's been misled, the rope draws tight around her ankle and sends her hurtling upward to a fate most unfortunate.

A special response officer shows up to yet another containment breach. This time, however, she's not the only one trying to capture their prey.

A colony ship crashes into a planet after losing navigational control. A passenger awakens to find her pod has landed square in the center of an alien forest. The denizens can sense her fertility, and they are willing to fight over the chance to use her as a nursery.

Two years into an endless night, and a young survivor does what she can to avoid the leeches that roam the street. They'd like nothing more than to catch her and use her like a juice box, draining her into submission so they can use her to create more of their nightspawn.

Every night the dragon puts on the same show. He wakes her up. He dresses her in fine silks and fancy gowns. He wines and dines her, uncaring of her emotional or mental state. Then, in a fit of monstrous rage, he takes a new form and violates her brutally. She made a deal, and until the egg decides to take root in her, she has to endure his torment.

The Windego was a legend. A monster of the fleshgait type, and clearly a thing of myth. There was no way a monster was grabbing unwary wanderers in the forest at night. She was certain of this, right up to the moment her head hit the ground and the dragging began. Incredibly fast dragging, at that.

A doll sits in the corner of a wizard's hut. After breaking in and slaying the wizard for his "crimes", an adventurer stumbles across her. She is actually a golem, and, though she's made of porcelain, magic makes her softer, and animates her body. He had treated her as a daughter, but to the triumphant adventurer, she's just another part of the loot.

A woman sits crying in a locked room. Her clothes are ragged and stained with blood and fluids, wet from the last hose down. She heaves with sobs, but has long since dried her well of tears. On the wall, a chart shows her face on a screen, attached to the featureless silhouette of a body. A feed shows the donations piling up, with a highlight showing the highest bidder’s favorite part to destroy next. Her left hand was already ruined, and now, the crowd seemed to be zeroing in on her right eye…

In a world of virtual reality, you could find anything you desire. If the price is right, that can include black market tech. A sex worker finds herself in over her head when she offers to drop the pain inhibitors on her aftermarket VR suit. Can she withstand the Hell her fans intend to inflict on her? Is it worth a little money to endure such hellish torture once a week?(can possibly be attached to a less dark overall story where this is an occasional thing to make fast money.)

The Two Bit was supposed to be a safe haven. A warm bed that supplied steady adventure work and a supply of adventurers for the girls to work, too. Things were great, until a party of rough thugs entered the roadside inn. Now, girls are going missing, and there doesn’t seem to be anything anyone can do about it.(Fantasy twist on a serial killer trope.)

Last edited:
Bumping for a Monster Hunter idea. Something short and brutal, maybe? Definitely only interested in monstrous partners atm. Sorry, humanoids. If it's not a big ol' scary monster, I'm out.

Back
Top Bottom