Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

5e D&D Fantasy Characters in a Modern World

mainman

Supernova
Anyone interested in playing on this Forum a game where the party of characters (level 13) while hunting down a Vampire lord suddenly falls through a portal into modern world... 2016. They are disoriented and realize that magic is rare and people cannot fight here. The vampire lord will no doubt cause a lot of havoc here, and they need to stop him, but there are many obstacles, and being in a modern city without a valid ID does not help.

This game is about the hunt and discovery of how the modern day works.

Planning to do about 1-2 posts a week, at least 2 paragraphs long with at least 3 sentence in each paragraph. Preferably wizards / rogues / cleric types to have some way to disguise. (probably cannot use heavy armor)

Each character to have 1 rare and 2 uncommon magical items. (to be approved) and can be from any official 5e sourcebook.

Anyone interested?

Wow, level 13 can do a lot in the modern world. Can be interesting and fun. I'm in.

Ok, let me create the character and OOC chat.
Basically, you create a character, not god mode, believable, and with the level, you know your power level and spell, etc, on how you would engage in combat. Narrate the story...

Character Sheet:

OOC Chat:

Last edited:
Unearthed arcana allowed at all? I've been interested in trying the circle of stars druid, plus some of the recent feats for tool proficiencies appeal to me.

Unearthed arcana allowed at all? I've been interested in trying the circle of stars druid, plus some of the recent feats for tool proficiencies appeal to me.
Let me know what you are planning to do, perhaps have your character sheet up, and if I need clarifications or changes, I'll let you know.

Also copy and paste some abilities that you will want to use for you character, and an example of how you would use it. Because game mechanics like advantage and stuff don't matter that much in forum RPG.

The story thread is up.

Check out the OOC section before posting.

Was thinking of the characters meet some "modern day" person and start some romance too...

Thread is up, can start posting

Sounds good. :)

There is an OOC chat here, since you are a paladin lets have a plan on how to locate the vampire.

For the others, please join the game and chat.

maybe describe more about your character and power..

at such high level, can probably do a lot with the more with non-UA stuff and still have fun... some of the UA not very balanced.

The idea is a princess of a theocracy, skilled in magic, and sent to take down the vampire lord cause the vampire lord messed with the royal family.

Back
Top Bottom