Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Freeform Group Slice of Life at Mirkwater Women's Correctional Facility

MsBloom

Moonchild
A slice of prison life group roleplay for no more than 10 players, inmates, guards, therapists, doctors or any other staff.)
I will narrate as needed I will also add, and play, supporting characters as needed.

Romances, friendships as well as rivalries and all kinds of drama can and will of course flourish.

Interested players please specify what role you are interested in playing in your first reply.

Last edited:
There is still plenty of open spots yes.
What role are you interested in?
[automerge]1597306040[/automerge]
I might as well add this now. While the roleplay is intended to be mainly character/storydriven I am expecting some smut to occur.

Also, if anyone feel like playing more than one character I am all for it.

I'm thinking that once I get it all started I will bring in two characters, one inmate and one staff, who has just arrived at the facility. As for more concrete storylines I am entirely open for suggestions.

Sweet.
Just waiting to hear back from the other "inmate" and I'll see about getting the OoC and the Character Profile threads up and running.

The therapist:

Dr. Yves Montand, Belgian born, age 49. Graduated from Peterhouse College, Cambridge (UK) and Princeton University, USA. Worked in prisons and correctional facilities ever since graduating from Princeton. Idealist, whose dreams have slowly been shattered. His big dream, right from the start of his further education was 'to make a difference' for prisoners. But often his ideas of making things better for prisoners were blocked by prison wards or the judicial system.

At 6'4" a tall man, short light-blonde hair, crystal-clear blue eyes, 189lbs. Unmarried, currently single. Hobbies: Reading, walking (completed the Nijmegen Four Day marches in The Netherlands on 12 occasions). Sexual orientation: straight, Dominant.

Dr. Montand offers a sevice of 'favours for favours' to make the life of his inmates in prison better.

Inmate:
Erica Marlowe, 37 yo, 5’6”, 138 lbs, BS and MA degrees in Education, divorced after incarceration, no children. Former high school English teacher and cheerleader coach.Convicted in a highly publicized public trail of 3 counts of statatory rape, witness tampering,contributing to the delinquency of mirrors, child endangerment, lewd and licivious behavior, sodomy and rape. Sentenced to 15, and 10 yr sentences to run concurrently.. Always maintained her innocence and psychologically refuses to accept her conviction. Very subdued and withdrawn personality. New prisoner having difficulty accepting and adjusting to the system.

Inmate:

Karin Williams
25 Years Old
5'4" 120 lbs
Crime: 3 crimes of Hacking ( 5 years in prison each), Grand Theft (15 years)
Information:
Hacker Karin Williams also known by hacker alias 'Crimson Rose' is charged and found guilty of at least five cyber crimes offences and one Grand theft of almost ten million dolllars of a bank account from a company in New York. She is well known to also help other criminals with computer viruses and computer hacking. She always was at large because she often changed looks and never was in one place for too long she kept moving. Massive effort from the FBI brought her to justice and now she is facing at least thirty years in prison.

A
Damn. I think I can have a lot of fun with that character arrika.
Smiling...
I suspect you can, and I look forward to it. Poor Erica is afraid, intimidated and so unaware of what her new life is going to be like. She probably will need a strong guiding hand to help her through it all.

Still open for more players to join. Male characters wanted to play as guards or any other staff position where they might interact with the inmates.

I'm interested. If we can have multiple characters, I want to play an inmate and a male member of the prison staff

Back
Top Bottom