Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Where the Outcast Belongs. (Longterm)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
The lands of Atarus are home to various kingdoms and races. However, men were exiled by a religion that swept the lands and took control of the politics of each location.

The populations began to drop, leading to a revolt that led to the Church to double down on their beliefs. One kingdom serves as their stronghold, seized after the king was ousted. They created an Inquisition to capture any who could create a child.

As this happened, one woman, who was a futa, was ostracized by her village for being different, and now she's being hunted by the church. After a chance meeting with a woman, the futa wanted to find the place where she belongs. But the futa wants to be in a powerful position, like a ruler of a high ranking noble.

Yeah, had this idea for an outcast futa figuring out what to do. This will have smut involved but it'd be tied to the plot.
Like for example, the futa is set on conquering a nation, and the ruler becomes her sex slave upon admitting defeat. Or she meets a sorceress who would be allowing her to enslave whomever she wants with a potion. Could be anything, so I am interested in hearing ideas.

For limits, they're gore, death, anything belonging in the toilet, and underage characters. These will be non-negotiable.

For kinks, I'm pretty open-minded, so I can incorporate kinks you'd like. The main ones that I would like are slutty outfits, exhibitionism, bondage, creampie, anal, and Mistress and slave. Not against some taboo kinks as well. I am a Dom, but not into doing noncon the entire time.

I would like to have organic interactions, so I would prefer my partner being female in real life. Having male partners just makes things feel fake.

I'm one who doesn't abandon without warning. I will COMMIT! If I fall silent for a period of time. Blame it on my life and job keeping me busy. If that happens, just notify me. I can do multiple posts a day if time permits me, but not always.

Only doing stories through PM as my internet is slow, so IM is out. I'm not looking for novel sized posts. I write at least two paragraphs comfortably, but I try matching my partner's efforts. At worst, one paragraph if I have a mental block. I don't do one liners.

If you're interested or have any questions, please as me in a PM.

Back
Top Bottom