Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Hello! Rusty Here

RustyShackle

Hey! Zuko Here
Hello! Name's Rusty, of House Shackleford. I joined about two days ago, so I suppose I should probably get a few RTs up! I've been RPing on forums for about three years now (Jesus Christ, it's been three years already,) but I've been RPing for a bit longer on MMOs and the like. I've...changed a lot since then, in terms of what I RP and how I write. I usually write between 2-5 paragraphs a post, and heavily prefer PMs to threads. With that, here are my interests!

I'm a hopeless romantic, so romance is key for me. I'm also incredibly...vanilla when it comes to smut. I like smut, but without any connection between characters it just feels...meh to me. I do have several kinks, however. They are anal, oral sex, pubic hair, and masturbation. Another thing to keep in mind! I like pregnancy in my plots. It's not a kink, it's just for the story.

Fantasy: Love me some fantasy! I'm specifically looking for a plot about a King and Queen fighting to unite their lands. Think an absolute power couple bravely riding against their enemies together, while also managing their lands and trying to grow their family.

Also, I'd be interested in... anything Game of Thrones related, really! I just love stuff like it!

Comics in General: Again, depends on the fandom. I've recently gotten into Invincible, so I might be willing to do an RP in that universe. Also, just superheroes in general. I do love playing OCs, so yeah.

Superhero RP: Really wanting to do something set in an original universe, maybe where we each create a hero with their own villains and just go with it? I like the idea of something like that, and I have a few ideas for a hero.

Werewolves: No, not like Twilight. That series is an abomination of nature. I'm talking cool, scary, or tragic werewolves. Or maybe all three. I just watched the movie "Wolf Children," and after being emotionally destroyed, I would love something like that, where MC is a werewolf, YC is a human, and they fall in love, and try to deal with raising half-werewolf kids and all sorts of other problems.

Crime: Mafias, hitmen, heists, that sort of thing. I've recently really gotten into this genre, and would love to do something with it! My idea is that our characters have been dating since high school: my character is a leader of sorts, the guy who organizes and plans the heist, and makes sure ethings go smoothly, as well as keeping the hostages calm, while YC is the "guy in the chair," the one who gets blueprints, hacks the security systems, etc. They're mostly freelance, but this changes when they join a syndicate known simply as the Organization, and are tasked with assembling a crew to take down the local mob. Action, murder, drama, betrayal, and romance ensues! (P.S. if you make your character a cute lil bean, I'll love you forever!)

Post Apocalypse: Has to be very specific. I've grown to not like zombie apocalypse RPs, as a lot of them just feel so samey. I'm looking for something more like Fallout, or the Metro series: nuclear apocalypse, heavy themes and dark moments, but with optimism for the future. Stuff like that.

Military Themes: A personal favorite of mine. I love me a plot where a soldier comes home to find out his girlfriend's pregnant and having to deal with that alongside his PTSD. The plot can of course be tweaked!

Anime/Slice of Life: This one is...sort of complicated. I'm specifically craving a slice of life RP with an anime aesthetic. Especially if it's set in Japan. Something that has a lot of fluff but also angst. This is super vague, so I'm open to any ideas ya have!

Katawa Shoujo: The only visual novel I've ever played. I adore this game, and would love to RP it despite how obscure it is! Specifically Hisao x Lilly (aka best girl.)

So, that's about everything! Feel free to ask any questions you may have and suggest some plots! Cya!

Last edited:
Dusting this off after....Jesus a long time. Looking for the bolded King x Queen plot!

Much shorter time in between bumps this time! Looking for the bolded anime slice of life idea (despite how vague it is and how shoddy this thread is overall)

Bump! Wow at this rate I might bump regularly! Looking for anime slice of life and Katawa Shoujo!

Back
Top Bottom