Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female (NSFW) Revelations' Monster girl bonanza! Double up friendly and looking for tooth, claw, and tail! (Now with an idea or two: 9/24/23)

Revelations

He'll smite you with metaphor fists!
Staff member
Administrator
UPDATE: Brand new focus! Looking moreso for Monster Girls with this request thread. Same NSFW flavor though!

Hello fine members of Bluemoon! I am Revelation, a resident admin and member of the site. I like to RP same as everyone else, and I have just recently retooled this thread from Fandoms to being focused on Monster Girls. Before I get too into my cravings and desires, I figure it best to go into myself a little bit. So here are some deets about me, my style of writing, and what to expect.
When it comes to writing, I am a multi para RP'er who tends to go from 300 words to up to 800-900. I can probably do more? But like, that will take a longer response time from me, speaking of....
  • I tend to respond every 2-3 days to an RP. I might get super into an RP and try to lavish it with love, but I have noticed doing so too often can lead to burnout. I don't like getting burned out on a fun RP, so I try to keep myself from that happening. I'm also in the EST time zone, and I don't generally post during any specific time. I can post just after waking up, or maybe right before bed. But I'm usually online from 9AM to 1 AM in some capacity.
  • I'm OOC friendly, but it's not a requirement. I love to chat about interesting stories/hooks for the RP, and maybe even just some polite OOC chatter about life stuff but I hold no interest in intimate details and I don't press for chatter either. But I do feel some healthy OOC discussion helps keep me engaged.
  • Ghost friendly. Most of us have been in a situation we haven't wanted to be in before. My thoughts on RP's are like this: If it ain't fun, hit da bricks. That being said, I wouldn't be against just an OOC comment of 'Hey, not feeling this.' or something but that's not a requirement. If you aren't enjoying the RP I am not obligated to a response about it. That being said if I'm not vibing with the RP I will try to tell you, politely of course.
  • I am spicy vanilla kink wise. My slightly out of date kink list is here, so check it out! I like a healthy mix of smut and story, and can lean in one direction or the other with it depending on the story, my partner, my mood, etc. It's all mercurial.
  • I RP over threads and PMs, I can chat over discord if a partner prefers such.
  • I can send a writing sample on request with both SFW and NSFW varieties.
  • Overall, I am a simple fellow who just wants to have fun. I want my partners to have fun too! BMR Is an awesome site and I am slightly biased about it, but I enjoy my time on the site and desire my partners to do the same too.
  • I am also DOUBLE UP FRIENDLY. You play something for me and I will do the same for you.
  • Partner gender is irrelevant.

Whew. OK. That's probably not all of it, but that's enough to get started with. So let's get to the meat of this request thread. Also, there will be some images below. ALL IMAGES ARE NOT SAFE FOR WORK/NSFW for some reason or another. You have been duly warned.

MONSTER GIRLS

What are they? Monster Girls are a thing that entered (anime) consciousness somewhat heavily when some artists started to draw them and they've steadily grown in popularity since then. Monster girls are women who generally have some slightly monstrous attributes about them, from tail and claw, to maybe a body composed of slime, to being a lamia or a vampire with some inhuman traits. Why do I like them? I don't really have any specific reason why that comes to mind. Maybe I just like girls who are a bit beastly or something. But ultimately what I do like about them are a dozen of random things that change from moment to moment. As you can see above, these are more girl than monster, so if you're looking to play a xenomorph or anything, I respect your dedication but it's not to my tempo (But I don't judge!).

I have no specific hard coded plots in mind just yet, which is probably where I might lose a lot of partners here. But that's partially due to liking to brainstorm and hash out an idea with a partner rather than anything else. A story that might work for an elegant kitsune is totally different from a story that could work for a rambunctious hellhound. But I'm open to fantasy, modern, and even some sci fi stories with these ladies. A story about a dark lord on the rise who has a monster girl lover? Hell yeah. Fantasy story about a priest who accidentally summons a succubus? I will partake. Modern day Monster-Musume esque story or an RP about monster-girl aliens in sci fi? Fuck yeah.

I am open to what sort of monster girls I play opposite of, and here's a small potential set of images/types for examples below.

Kemonomimi, animal girls, and all kinds of kitsune are all delightful. For sure
Hellhounds are also a personal favorite. Manticores, as well
Cowgirls are fun too I think
Dragongirls are super enjoyable
Ghosts too
Lamias are another big win as well
Alraunes are attractive
Elemental women?
Playful cats as well
Not the most monstery but there are Dark Elves too.
I also like mermaids a fair deal. perhaps with legs on land? some tentacled ladies can be sexy too
Slimes are about as inhuman as I'll go! but they are fun
Finally, I'll close out with some succubi.

OK! So that's about it for my current craving here, I hope I have enticed at least one or two people here with potential stories.

Here's some ideas I finally have!

New fantasy plot! I have way too many and should probably trim.

I've had a particular hankering to play opposite a lady lamia for some time. Something about them is just… enticing. I really liked the idea of an RP involving one of course so this is my shot at one! I figured a lamia might work best in a more hot/arid environment so here goes…

My ideas here are pretty simple.

Idea 1: Something of a novice treasure hunter/adventurer getting in over his head when he hears of fantastical treasure hidden deep within the mountains of the local desert, possibly the tomb of an ancient king or hero or the likes. He goes in, but was not expecting there to be a living guardian. The guardian is a lamia, perhaps someone who took up residence in the cave, or has been bound to it in some way. She's meant to defend the tomb against intruders if the latter, but she doesn't necessarily have to kill them. Perhaps she finds MC enticing in some fashion, and decides to keep him after ambushing him or besting him This sounds like a plot for a submissive m but I would prefer they be switches in the relationship on an equal level. If she's bound, perhaps there is some method of freeing her from her geas that the adventurer could work on?

Idea 2 is simple, but ripe for being in depth. My thoughts for this one was a young prince or famed warrior who rescues a lamia from some some sort of danger. Another monster, perhaps human hunters after her, something along those lines. He saves her from the danger and well… Her kind are bound by an oath of servitude or she feels she owes him her life, something along those lines. Maybe an arranged marriage situation?

I'm open to other ideas with lamia ladies for sure, but these were just two that came to mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom