Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[WB] Murdergurl's World-Building Vault (NSFW)

1980's NYC Buddy Cop Urban Fantasy 🌇🗽🚓👹 (NSFW Refs Within)
  • Nuclear_explosion_atomic_bomb_ (4).png

On July 14, 1945 the U.S. Army conducted the Trinity test and detonated the first nuclear bomb in the New Mexican desert. At the same instant the weapon was ignited, a veil previously unrealized by humans, was shattered. Unbeknownst to humans, an entire world of other races had been existing amongst the populace. Creatures of myth and fantasy were alive and well, having been living their lives in community with humankind for countless centuries. Everything from elves, goblins, lycons, faun, fairies, trolls, ogres, and even dragons were now exposed as everyday citizens. Some were even prominent members of society. It is still largely unknown as to why the nuclear blast destroyed the veil. But in the decades that followed, humanity would learn to accept and adapt to the new faces they now shared the world with.

August 3rd,1985. Present Day New York City.

The city never sleeps, or so the saying goes. This is especially true of the goblin boroughs. Being nocturnal creatures, the large-eared denizens of New York spill out into the neon-lit streets like rats from a sewer once the sun set behind the metropolitan skyline. You don't see a whole lot of them during the day. Not above ground, at least. But there is a whole other city below the streets of New York that's positively crawlin' with these diminutive and green-skinned citizens.

Goblins are natural troublemakers, of course. They aren't as bad as the belligerent youths of the Troll variety. Troll gangs are a serious issue in some neighborhoods. But that's a whole other story. Goblins are a handful, an' that's the simple truth of it. A disorderly lot on a good day, and rampant wave of chaos at the worst. They're a people of immediate goals and simple pleasures, and they don't tend to follow the rules unless they're being watched over like a hawk. They didn't used to be such a problem, back in the day. But a baby boom in the early 60's saw the goblin population skyrocket. And in New York, they overran many of the boroughs that they had been nicely secluded in for generations.

New_York_City_slums_in_the_198.png

As you can imagine, Goblins aren't the easiest people to be policed. The laws and policies put in place for more orderly-inclined citizens just don't pan out for goblins. The jails used to be packed full of the ornery punks, and all the while they were still being lined up in cuffs waiting to be booked. In response to this dilemma, the mayor worked out a special department. As of October of 82', New York City has had a special division of Wardens, police officers trained specifically to deal with the wild nature of goblin street-crime. Surprisingly, a decent number of goblins enrolled themselves into the academy with their hearts set on becoming Wardens. As it turned out, not all goblins are trouble-making little shits, after all.

It's been three years since the introduction of the Wardens into the police force. The biggest issue with integrating goblins into the ranks of law enforcement was that, despite the goblins now being officers themselves, they were still goblins. And thus, they still carried on with their cultural habits and premonitions. It took a special kind of Captain to deal with goblins in their precinct. And, amongst other things, goblins have a certain… Let's call it a care-free attitude about nudity.

To put it simply, underwear sales aren't particularly high for goblin consumers. And they tend to wear their clothes to ribbons before thinking about replacing them. Non-goblins often wonder why, with that kind of tendency, do goblins even bother with clothes at all?

NEWS FLASH: A lot of em' don't!
    But you won't see a whole lot of stark-naked goblins unless you go below ground into their boroughs.

But I digress…

Needless to say, keeping a goblin Warden in uniform is a tough sell. But as long as they carry their badge and do their job, the Mayor is happy. And if the Mayor is happy, the Chief of Police is happy. But a Warden is still a cop at the end of the day, and New York ain't an easy city to be a cop in. It's a mad world out there in the concrete jungle of the Big Apple, with a whole lotta vicious animals just waiting to eat each other up!

Disclaimer: I have never been to NYC. All references are made from conjecture based on old movies, and various internet searches.

In this RP setting, I intend to play as a young female Goblin. She is a Warden and has been on the street for less than a year. Though she is past her "rookie" phase, she is by no means a hard-boiled veteran. The mood I'm going for is a sort of Neon-Noir/Buddy Cop feel, and your character will be her partner. Whether he is a veteran, a rookie, or just someone who got reassigned/put in for a transfer is totally up to you! I'm looking for a good deal of story in this RP, with the two cops going about an action-packed slice-of-life kinda thing. But that doesn't mean that raunchiness and lewd happenings shouldn't be a regular part of the story.

I am looking to have a classic Odd Couple trope, both in physical measure as well as personality. Goblins are small in stature, and chaotic and impulsive in nature. So, a nice contrast from your character would be ideal, and most definitely of a race other than Goblin. Speaking of ideals, I'd absolutely adore having a large-framed and monstrous male as her partner. Orcs, Minotaurs, Ogres, Trolls, Lycons (wolf-folk), etc. are all excellent examples of what I mean. I don't want to overly define what I'm looking for out of your character. However, the link in my sig will take you to my very detailed and elaborate F-list if you really wanna know what gets my motor going! You can also check out my About Me section on my profile.

partner.png
    From left to right: Troll, Swinian (pigfolk), Lycon, Lizardman, Orc, Taur (Minotaur)

But before you go clicking off somewhere, there are two major points that anyone and everyone that is interested in RPing with me should know:

First, the gals I roleplay as tend to be rather full-figured. Call them chubby, call them fat, call them voluptuous and curvaceous... just don't call them something you are going to have a problem with, and we are golden. To exemplify what I mean, here is a collection of AI generated art that gives examples of what my character for this RP would be looking like:

Work "Uniform"
    GobCop set (1).png

Off-Duty
    off duty 2.png

With this one being a particular favorite of mine:
    gobcop (1) (1) (1).png

STATS
    Name:
    Julie-Tianna Ranamangia
    DOB: April 25, 1963 (22 years old)
    Zodiac: Taurus
    Sex: Female
    Height: 4' 7''
    Weight: 126 lbs.
    Skin: Olive Green
    Hair: Light Brown (bleached blonde)
    Eyes: Yellow

Background:
    Born in the Rockaway in Queens, Julie has an obvious Long Island accent to her speech. Though not of the more stereotypical urban scenery associated with New York, the Rockaway is not without its low-income and gang-troubled areas. As a young teen, Julie was involved in one such gang until three of her close friends were shot and killed by a rival group. She eventually made herself scarce from her former associates, moving to Brooklyn when she was nineteen. Julie quickly found a job as a stripper, dancing at a club near the DUMBO. At the suggestion of a friend, Julie eventually applied for acceptance to the NYC Police Academy. Six months after her admission, the young goblin graduated as a police officer. Due to her obvious racial lineage, Julie was fast-tracked as a Warden and was quickly put out on a beat around Prospect Park. She has since been out patrolling the streets and sub-terranean corridors of Goblin neighborhoods in Brooklyn for just over a year.

And secondly, I have a HUGE anal fetish. Everyone has their niche kinks. But I feel like the weight I put on this (otherwise not uncommon) sex category makes it a little niche. I'm not asking for exclusively anal sex acts when concerning smut (though I'm not opposed to a sexual theme of vaginal neglect if it tickles your fancy), but I do ask that anal sex acts to be a significant focus when the smut does come around.

cumbutt.png
    There's no stuffing quite like a butt-stuffing! Creampies Mandatory!
    🍆💦🍑🍩

Anyhow, I think I've expounded enough on this idea to give a pretty good idea of what I'm looking for. I can post a couple of times a week at an optimum. But patience is definitely something I both expect and extend to my writing partners when it comes to response time. I'm a multi-paragraph writer. Especially in my intro posts, I will hit 900 words +. My regular post length can vary anywhere between 300 to 600 (but these are very rough estimations). Really, post length isn't that important to me as the content of the aforementioned contribution. I'm big on descriptors and setting up the scene. I like to get intimate with character emotion and development. But I also love to get the narrative pumping with action scenes/violent incursions (not to mention other scenes involving a different kind of "pumping action").

Last edited:
    Back
    Top Bottom