Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shade16

Planetoid
Let's get the basics out of the way, I am an F switch willing to play multiple characters, other genders, as a submissive, as a dominant, and as basically whatever you want.

I've had this roleplay idea on my mind for the last year or so. The basic concept is that we live in a society that at a certain age everyone is given a test that determines whether they are a dominant or a submissive. Dominants go on with their lives just as we do with ours, however submissives are separated from doms, taken to county/city distribution centers, sometimes trained, and eventually sold to dominants once they reach adulthood. It's effectively a master/slave roleplay, with an added layer of a world where doms/dommes and subs live completely separate to one another and are not seen as equals.

Some ideas I had for it were:
  • A dominant can live their whole life without a sub if they either don't want one or can't afford one, however subs cannot just exist without a dominant in their life. If they are not sold by a certain age or if they are returned too many times then most are sold to brothels, prisons, or set up for public use. Other times they are used for menial/dangerous labor and medical testing when they are either too broken or too willful for the average dominant.
  • A dominant can treat their sub literally any way they want to, both in private and in public. Along with that almost all subs must be given some telltale sign of ownership; whether that be something as simple and non-committing as a collar and/or chastity device, or something more permanently binding like a tattoo or a brand.
  • The system operates on doms/dommes being told they are biologically superior to subs, and subs being told that they are made for doms and cannot live without one. The system is flawed of course, it's just another way for one person to subjegate another, but no one wants to up root a system that benefits them.
  • The test is not perfect, and those that fall on the switch side of things tend to either have very good luck or terrible luck. When the test is graded by hand switches are sometimes labeled automatically as subs so that there won't be any submissive sympathizers, other times switches are moved tentatively to be dominants to save them from a generally short and painful lives. When the test is graded by computers however, then often switches will end up on the side that has less people, it is not a perfect system.
  • Submissive Distribution Centers, or SDCs differ depending on where you live, though the main concept is the same. The subs are first checked over medically, sterilized, and then set up with chastity devices to keep them "pure" until they can be sold to their dominant, as most subs are used as a combination of slaves, servants, sex toys, and punching bags and many people like to be the first to take their subs virginity. They are kept with other subs as long as they are not violent, and slowly trained in the rhetoric that a sub has no worth without a dom. I had an idea where some SDC's even feed in the idea that when subs are sold, they will then spend the rest of their life with that dom, if they are good- when in fact that dom might just sell them within a couple years after they've lost their worth.
  • The average dom will go through multiple subs in their life, though occasionally a more sympathetic one might stick with one or two, possibly even forming an emotional connection with the sub. While a dom loving a sub is not banned, it is looked down upon. Some sympathetic dominants will even make it a mission to either not purchase a sub at all or only try to "rescue" the ones bound for worse off lives, the willful, the broken, those too used up, etc...
Those are just the general ideas I had in mind, and I'd love to discuss it further and come up with more ideas for the role, or the edit the ones I have. It will probably be a combination of 50-70% smut and 50-30% story driven, and I'm looking to do a medium to long term roleplay. I enjoy taking my time and tend to write 2-4 paragraphs for the average scene, but I can and definitely will do more when the time calls for it such as during starters/setting a scene- though I will honestly match whatever length my partner gives me. This could just be a dark and twisted master/slave role, or include dark, possibly obsessive/one sided romance and manipulation, or even a slow burn romance depending on what we both want out of the story.

In this setting I'm willing to play either side of it, and here is my F-List if you want me to play a dominant/dom/domme and here is my F-List if you want me to play a sub/submissive.

Back
Top Bottom