Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DC-eased: The End Of The World (As We Know It)

(Note: This will be on Discord)

Greetings and salutation all! Thank you one and all for clicking on my fine thread and I hope this message finds each and everyone of you safe in our trying times! Thank you for taking the time to read my idea today!

I’m a heck of a fan of DC’s Elseworld comic Dceased right now. For those of you not in the know it’s a run going on involving characters from the Dc Universe dealing with a zombie invasion. The zombies in this case being the Anti Life equation. To make a long explanation short, it transmits through digital media at first (TV and Phone screens) and also the more traditional bites and infections. Eventually over running the planet and corrupting many comic book heroes. It’s a very interesting comic book and I can’t recommend it enough for those of you interested in it.

So a comic book event with zombies sounds pretty fun doesn’t it? Fun enough that after knocking it back in my head a bit I decided it would be fun to do in a group setting. Heroes and villains coming together to fight off zombified version of other heroes and villains? Sounds like the perfect setting to me! Now this account might be new but I have over ten to fifteen years Gming and doing rp stuff. This is far from my first group and I can assure you I know what I’m doing on the matter.
That being said, there are a few things I want to stipulate right off the bat.

1. Any Character played should be Eighteen and up as well
  2. Drama, Poor Writing, and inactivity will not be tolerated. Not that I’m expecting for everyone to be amazing writers but please don’t come in with first person or two sentence replies
There are also some general things I want to stipulate in terms for the game itself.

1. This will be sandbox and not involving dice
  2. Canons only at this time
  3. Some heroes including the big names will be infected and turned into Zombies. Some of this will happen before the game starts and others afterwards
  4. I’m all for sidekicks taking on their mentors roles. For instance I will more than likely play an aged up Damian Wayne becoming Batman. If you’re a fan of Jon Kent then he could become Superman Or Cassie (or Donna) becoming Wonder Woman.
  5. I’m also okay with Genderbent characters (within reason)
So that’s all I got! If your interested please reach out to me and we can go from there!

Back
Top Bottom