Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Modeling in chains

Thalia

Super-Earth
Megan couldn't believe her luck! Her life long dream has always been to become a model, and today might be her chance. She had seen earlier in the newspaper that someone was looking for a new model. She screamed loudly in excitement and quickly got dressed before heading out the door with the paper still in her clutches so she could see where she needed to go for the interviews that were going on that day.

She quickly made her way to the building that was being used for interviews and found, much to her horror, that a good many other attractive girls had obviously seen the paper before her and we already waiting in line to get into the office. She quickly got into the line and waited for what seemed like hours before she got her chance to walk into the office.

Once she got inside she walked inside excitedly and sat down at the chair across from the desk. She nervously started playing with her hair with one of her hands and said, "I can't believe that I'm actually here and getting the chance to become a model! I've wanted to be a model since I was ten years old! Oh... My name is Megan! Megan Hall." She said almost as an afterthought and flipped her long blonde hair sitting back and crossing her legs.

For the interview, she decided to wear a cute black top that showed just a little bit of cleavage and left her stomach open to view from two inches above her navel and down. A matching miniskirt covered her down below but left her long strong legs open to view. Then, to complete her ensemble, she had donned a pair of three inch heels so when she walked she would get a rather attractive sway, just so she could watch as most of the guys... And even a few girls would turn their heads to stare for a moment when she passed.

Back
Top Bottom