Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (Personal Adaptation) [Ravnos & RoseThorn]

When Lily noticed her, Sabrina thought she might send her an understanding look. Maybe a somber one or a sad one. But she looked at her with disgust like she'd done something wrong or personally offended her. It took Sabrina by surprise. Sabrina knew that Lily liked Bradley even if that might have been just as a friend or even as a lover, but with what Bradley did to her... would Lily blame her? Why would she ever blame her for what happened? She didn't do anything wrong. She was a victim! Bradley was killed for his own misdeeds and it wasn't like she asked for him to be!

She decided not to say anything instead, slowly looking away instead and leaving the bar towards the elevator. Fine. If Lily wanted to blame her then she would blame her. But in the end, Sabrina knew that she was the victim. Not him. She walked into the elevator, once again feeling like it would drop out from under her but still she pressed the button to go up to the the office. Once she got there, she made sure to knock at the door first.

"Excuse me? It's Sabrina."

There was no answer at first, but after a few moments of silence the door opened into darkness. "Come in," A drawn out sultry voice beckoned at Sabrina just before she heard a girlish giggle, "If you dare, childe." The voice was clearly Jeanette's. The playful and sexual banter had no rival.

From here Sabrina could only see a few feet into the room using the light from the waiting room she stood in to illuminate the sisters' loft office and apartment. The room seemed no different before, she could just make out the deep red of the walls and the classic style furniture. She could not see far in and there was no sign of the club's fun-loving hostess.

That sultry voice was obviously Jeanette's. Sabrina winced at the sound. How alluring it still was even after everything that happened. Part of her wondered where Therese was. Maybe she should go find her instead...

She shook her head. She didn't have a choice. She needed to just... just walk in. Get her answers and... leave. It was obvious she couldn't work here anymore. Lily hated her. She had no friends. Jeanette wasn't trustworthy or at least Sabrina didn't think so yet and Therese had almost watched her be executed without even a hint of sympathy. She just wanted her answers and she wanted to get out of here.

So she walked inside, looking around as best she could. It was so dark... and she couldn't find Jeanette. She sighed through her nose as she closed the door behind her. "Jeanette?" she called. "I need to talk to you. And I'm sure you know what about."

"I'm here, Sabrina." she heard the woman beckon again. She was close, but still in complete darkness. "I agree that we need to talk. You must be so angry, so confused. Please, sit with me and we will reconcile this mess of a situation. I want you to know that you have my deepest sympathies. It's no secret to others, but it might be new information to you, but I despise the Prince, the Camarilla, all it stands for. I have not lost my heart to the darkness that has settled into the old folks like my sister. She's such a prissy teacher's pet. Anything for power, for order, she'd sacrifice anything, likely even me I wouldn't doubt." There was a sense of forlorn in Jeanette's voice. A quiver of sadness that iced her final words.

Sabrina jumped a bit at the sound of Jeanette's voice so close to them, frowning as she looked in that direction. Right, she'd just gone over this. She focused for just a moment before she brought upon her power to see in the dark. Looking for Jeanette in that direction before walking towards her but not sitting down next to her. She listened as Jeanette explained herself and dug at her sister in the same sentence. She frowned as she crossed her arms, looking to the floor before sighing.

"How you or Therese feel about the Prince doesn't matter to me right now," she said, clearly here for one reason and one reason only. "Bradley turned me, you do know that right? Was this your plan all along? Bring a young, homeless girl in and promise her amazing things like a job and a free apartment just to send a minion to turn them against their will? Did you do this to me on purpose?!" she asked angrily, nearly yelling but not quite.

If anything, she sounded broken. She didn't want to believe she'd been manipulated into this from the start. But she wanted answers. She needed to know if she was nothing but a game to Jeanette. A target to turn. She had thought her so nice for taking her in. Sure she was a little weird, a little too sexual, but she gave her a home and Sabrina could only wonder how she would be able to repay her. And if repaying her was with her life, she would never have taken any of this in the first place.

Sabrina's eye blinked instinctively when she focused in and when they reopened the room around her was plainly visible. Her vision was similar to what she'd seen in movies before where aliens or secret agents use night vision. However, it was a deep red as if her eyes were glowing with the crimson vitae that coursed to her eyes. As the room brightened around her, she also felt the drain the use of her abilities had on her, it was subtle, but still noticeable. The tinge of hunger pinched at her soul, but she was still able to push to the back of her mind for now.

She heard Jeanette giggle and finally spotted her sitting cross legged on a velvet chaise lounge, "Look at you. Such a precious young thing pulled into the devious machinations of an ancient evil." She put out a hand beckoning again. Jeanette's figure was merely a red silhouette, but Sabrina could tell that she was wearing next to nothing. She wore no top and looked to be in a pair of cotton panties with little silk ribbons on each side and a pair of thigh-high fishnet stockings.

"I am not your enemy, Sabrina and as much as I know my sister is a conniving bitch, I do not think she is behind your misfortune. Bradley was ours, but it was not by our will that... he did what he did." She paused and pouted, "Oh, poor dearest girl. If I had any idea that it would end that way, I would have just taken you myself. I would have wanted you all for me, love. Not brought into this world so dirty, by such a weak-minded oaf." She patted next to her. "Please, Sabrina baby. Sit with me, I want to make this all right for you. But please, do not regret your turning. That is a dark, slippery and ugly path you don't want to get lost on. Enjoy your unlife, take advantage of your immortality and relish the sweet kiss that only us Kindred can savor."

Sabrina felt weird using her power, but she accepted it nonetheless. Now wasn't exactly the time for an existential crisis and she didn't think Jeanette would be much help if she really did have an issue. She found Jeanette finally, looking to her in that deep crimson color as she looked her up and down. There was a part of her that hated Jeanette for not taking this as seriously as Sabrina wanted her to. This wasn't the time to be giggling and luring her in.

She bit her lip as Jeanette explained herself and her sister, explaining that they weren't behind her turning or Bradley's mistake. She stared at the spot that Jeanette patted, hesitating on if she should actually give into Jeanette or if she should stand her ground. There were still so many answers, but it was obvious that Jeanette didn't see being a vampire as a bad thing. She wanted nothing more than to be alive again and never have met this world. But... there was no turning back... and she knew that it would be better to accept herself than it would be to fight it. And if there was anybody in this world that was enjoying the afterlife, it was Jeanette.

She finally moved forward and sat down next to her, but she tried not to get too close.

"I have more questions. You said Bradley was yours, does that mean that one of you turned him? Does that mean that we... share the same clan? I was taught about clans but it's unclear what Bradley was, and what I could be in turn..."

Jeanette placed her cool hand on Sabrina's thigh and leaned in closer with her ample cleavage pressing against her arm. Though her hand wasn't as warm as the victims she had pleasured the previous evening with their temperatures being similar, her touch wasn't unpleasant, "Bradley is my grand-childe, sired by our Lily. I guess that makes you our great-grand-baby." She giggled again getting joy from the conversation despite it's context, "His actions were unquestionably vile," She sounded fairly turned on by that last word, "He was our responsibility. I wish to make it up to you in anyway I can, love." She said walking her fingers up Sabrina's leg, and side, before tapping her nose.

Jeanette brought her face close to hers and Sabrina could feel her cool breath over her skin as she continued to speak. She touched her lips to the back of her neck and then sniffed. "You smell of someone new, a boy? Wait... these clothes, they're..." She felt her hand run up the t-shirt and then halted, "These clothes are my sisters..." Then her teasing was renewed, "You naughty girl... how did you get these? As she asked with a voice filled with playfulness, Sabrina felt the edge of something metallic, cold and sharp start to drag against the skin on her lower back. "I would love to just rip these to shreds right now. Can I please?"

When Jeanette told her that Lily had sired Bradley, Sabrina's eyes widened. That was why the woman had looked at her with so much disdain and disgust. She frowned as she thought back to her interaction with Lily downstairs. She must really hate her now. She must have loved Bradley. But it wasn't her fault. Just the idea of Lily hating her for something Bradley did to her made her angry. There was nothing she could do to make up for that and she shouldn't have to make up for it. It wasn't fair to her that she had to be the bigger person about any of this. No. Lily would have to get over it. Sabrina had nothing to apologize for, and it wasn't fair to expect her to make up for Bradley's disgusting actions.

"You'll make it up to me in any way you can?" she asked, as Jeanette got closer to her. She stared at her with a cool face, trying not to let Jeanette bother or tempt her. She frowned as Jeanette began to ask about the clothes she was wearing, and the smell of a boy. She didn't realize their sense of smell got so much better after turning. "Therese left them in my apartment after everything," she told her. "I don't have anything else since Bradley destroyed my clothes."

When Jeanette asked if she could rip her clothes, she frowned and looked down. Right now... she didn't want to participate in anything with Jeanette. This whole place made her feel uncomfortable, and she really didn't feel any better about her situation. But, she'd made a promise to Spike that she would pull through with regardless of whether or not she needed to.

"I have a band I want to play here. If you let them, I'll let ruin my new clothes," she told Jeanette. "Their name is Ghouls. Let them play, and I'll forgive you."

She felt Jeanette back off of her, "Oh, Sabrina, don't be such a stick-in-the-mud." Jeanette sighed sounding like her lust had been worn thin. She still let out a weak giggle, "I know you've been through some crazy shit, but you're alive. More than alive, you are immortal and stronger than you could ever be as a mortal. Maybe it didn't happen the way you wanted. But this is a dangerous world we live in, mortals are just bleeting sheep waiting to be devoured by whatever lurks in the darkness. You're one of the lucky ones, you've been given a gift that kids your age dream of. If you're going to last any longer, you're going to need to separate yourself a little from your human shackles. Don't look at mortal problems as hurdles anymore. These kind of experiences are par for the course. Believe me, I lived it before and after my sister changed me. Life sucks, but you don't have to let it beat you down. You now have power, control over your destiny. More than you ever would have as a mortal. Yeah, maybe you won't see the sun again. Maybe you can't enjoy chocolate anymore. But isn't it worth it to be able to know what the world is going to be like in a hundred, two hundred maybe even a thousand years from now?"

She stood up and with her slim shapely form walked in front of Sabrina and placed the blade down on a nearby side table, "I said I'd do anything for you, and I meant it. But not just a favor for a favor, doll. I feel completely responsible for what has happened to you and want you to feel like you have someone to be close to and tell all your dark, nasty secrets." She turned around and leaned against the night stand. "Without a sire, a mentor, you might learn all the wrong things from the wrong people at the wrong time. The Camarilla, the Primogen, the Elders, they're all a bunch of stuck up, self-absorbed doomsayers." Their was angst in her tone speaking of them before she became more sincere when speaking of herself, "But I'm open, honest and very, very giving. Maybe I'm a bit of a recluse like my sister loves to claim, but it's only because we thrive on chaos and change. It brings us closer to life. All the old-folks grow stale and cold in their old ways. I'm where it's at, baby."

She sighed once more and then her voice perked up again, "Anyways, enough of the speeches. Have the band come here before opening or after closing. I prefer to hear them play beforehand, just incase they're secretly some kinda weird country-goth band."

When Jeanette backed off of her and went off into a rant about how immortality was basically a gift, Sabrina found herself getting angry with her. That she considered her one of the lucky ones. She didn't feel lucky whatsoever. She felt cursed and like her life had been taken from her. When she had just begun to make progress, it felt like nothing was going right. Everything she knew was gone, and she could never go back to normal. And yeah, normal for her wasn't very good but it was... it was normal! She didn't know anything else! She felt like she had less control than she'd ever had before in her life and she had been through a lot of her life without control. This was the worst she's felt and she was trying to figure it out but it was damn hard when everyone already had everything figured out and no one could make it right for her! Spike was the only one she felt she could turn to for any advice.

She listened further as Jeanette went on to explain that she felt responsible, which she should, for what happened to her. She frowned as she looked away, listening as Jeanette explained how hard it was going to be for her without a sire and mentor to make things right. She was basically offering to teach her, to mentor her. The thing about Jeanette was that Sabrina still didn't know if she could trust her. She was an alluring figure that just seemed manipulative to the core. She wanted to trust her but that's also what made her not want to trust her. Maybe it was the paranoia of Jeanette's last encounter with her being basically the entire reason that she was now an undead vampire but there was something there that just made her not want to come close.

She slowly stood up as Jeanette finished her speech, nodding her head. "I'll tell them. Jeanette I-... I'll think about what you said. I'm still trying to figure everything out," she told her, and she had genuine honesty in her voice. She didn't want to trust Jeanette, but she was finally talking to someone that was older than her that seemed to know more than her or Spike did and she wanted to vent for just a moment. Just a moment to let her feelings out. Let that anger out. But it came out in honesty and sadness more than it did anger. "I'm scared. And I don't know who I can trust and I don't know what I can do or what I am or what... what clan or anything I don't understand any of this. But it's only been a day and... and I'll figure it out. Somehow."

Sabrina moved towards the office door and nodded her head. "I don't know if I'll be able to work here anymore. Lily hates me because her baby killed me. But... I'm sure that if you need me you'll be able to find me," she said. "I don't hate you or Therese. I'm just... confused," she told her with a sad look on her face before she moved to leave. She didn't know where she was going, but she didn't want to be in the Asylum much anymore.

Jeanette moved after her, though not in a hurry to stop her, "Don't be so quick to dismiss me, Sabrina. You may feel alone in this world, but you are not. You have me. When you feel lonely and need a bosom to rest your head, I'll be here for you. That's a promise."

"Even if you don't want to dance anymore, consider coming to back to me in the future. I might have a different kind of job for you. One that will take more than that sweet little ass of yours to take on." Jeanette said with another giggle.

"Scared is good, love. Paranoia keeps us alive. Go find yourself Sabrina, take some time, but not too much. There are many of our kind who will want to take advantage of someone young and lost. You need someone you can trust. If that can't be me, well, maybe you'll meet someone sweet, though never as sweet as me." She complimented herself and sat back on the lounge. "Lily blames you for her childe's death. She cared for him. He was her rock. She feels alone and is mourning. I'll talk to her, but try not to be mad at her. Be mad at me, or Bradley. But Lily is innocent in this, just as you are. Unfortunately, the dead hold on to their grudges. It might be a while before she comes 'round."

Sabrina frowned as Jeanette continued speaking to her. Jeanette felt like she was such a suffocating presence, but she did still stop to listen to her. She bit her lip as Jeanette promised her that she wasn't alone because she had her. Wondering if she could ever really turn to Jeanette for advice or help. Sabrina had a lot of thinking to do and... maybe she could ask Spike for advice too. He was the only person she felt comfortable talking to.

She nodded as Jeanette told her to come back at some point, even if it's for something else. Something that she assumed would be in the same kind of idea as she had before where she had to pick up a fucking bomb. "Alright," she told her. "I will."

When she went on to explain Lily's anger for her, Sabrina frowned. It was hard for her to understand those feelings. She guessed she wouldn't understand until she sired her own which she never had plans to do. It just didn't feel fair to her at all that she had to be blamed for something she didn't do. She just slowly nodded finally. "I'll... try to understand. But I don't think it's fair that I had to suffer just to be blamed for suffering that same experience. It wasn't my fault. I just woke up and he was... and he..." she swallowed hard as she remembered those eyes that night, shaking her head. "I'll see you again. I'm sorry for trouble I've caused," she said before she finally left.

After her conversation with Jeanette... she really did feel better. Sabrina had gone in angry and believing her to be the sole cause of her undeath but coming out of it she felt a bit better about Jeanette. She was still an overpowering force for her to be in the room with and it wasn't easy for her to trust anything she said, but she decided to let her guard down for just a few moments. She didn't want to hate Jeanette forever. She didn't want to blame her for things that she couldn't prove she did. She had to let it go. She just... had to be careful with what she trusted. And maybe... maybe she would let Jeanette mentor her.

She decided that her next form of business would be to get new clothes. She'd gotten paid by Mercurio and she was tired of wearing such bland clothes. She wanted something more her style like her old clothes. Something... gothic and more revealing. She didn't look at Lily when she passed by. She didn't want to.

b528101e5e13ed4a05d341ec4bfba09d.jpg
Jeanette allowed Sabrina to leave without another word and Lily was too busy with guests to focus her attention on her leaving. The place was still quite packed as it had only been a short time since she had gone up the old rickety elevator. Everyone seemed to be quite occupied with the music playing or trying to get a drink from the bar. However, Sabrina did notice a familiar face looking at her as she started to leave the bar.

It was the lone man she had seen in front of the clinic when Lily and Bradley walked her home from the club. He would have easily blended in with the crowd if it wasn't for that same pleased look that while wouldn't seem suspicious in any other occasion it made him really stand out in her memory. The man watched her as she came out of the elevator and in any direction she went. He did not seem to have any issue when she noticed him, if anything his smile widened further. Though other than the stare, he did nothing but look.

Sabrina was ready to leave and just go find some new clothes with the money she'd been given by Mercurio when she got downstairs to the club. The place was packed and she didn't plan on dancing or joining in on the happy go lucky mood but she still ended up looking over the crowd, noticing a familiar face in the crowd. Her eyes widened when she saw him. She remembered him clearly because of the uncomfortable feeling he'd given her when she first saw him. How pleased he looked, like he knew what was going on with her before she had even been turned. Now, that look only served to make her suspicious knowing what she does.

She frowned as she changed gears. She'd barely gotten answers out of Jeanette, and while she felt better she still felt like she needed more. And this guy might have them. She bit her lip as she turned and headed back into the club towards him. "Why do you keep staring at me like that?" she'd call to him as she got closer, her arms crossed over her chest. She was not only angry because of how suspicious he looked but it was fucking weird to be staring at a girl all the time like he was especially when you don't know them!

"Aw, man! Wait. Say that again." He said, his voice quivering and smirk growing with excitement. The man had an unusual spark in his eye. By the way he was dressed and demeanor, it certainly didn't feel like he belonged here. On close inspection, the man was wearing a simple gray jacket, gray t-shirt and gray slacks. His jacket had a simple gray smiley face on it's right breast pocket but with a pair of fangs, angry eyebrows and a sharp widow's peak hairline.

Despite him sticking out like a sore thumb, people around him just seemed to ignore him. It also didn't seem like it bothered him either. Especially not now, the attention he was getting from Sabrina was almost like a little kid who was just handed a candy bar. "Oh, man. This is crazy. You're one of them aren't you?"

Sabrina was immediately taken back by the man and how he reacted to her. She frowned as she paused but slowly she repeated herself. "Why do you keep staring at me like that?" she asked, still glaring at him. Was this guy a meth head or something? Was she just trying to interrogate a guy for being a creep when he was really just a drug addict that couldn't stop staring at him. She looked over him for any signs before she realized his shirt had a smiley face with fangs on it. She frowned a bit further before her eyes moved back up to his face.

When he said 'one of them' her mind immediately went to vampires. The fangs on the smiley face and the weird way he spoke, she wondered if he was a vampire. But he said 'them'... if he was one of... us he would have said us. She decided to play dumb. No point in risking breaking the masquerade if she had no reason to firmly believe he was a vampire. "One of what? Are you on drugs?"

Back
Top Bottom