Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Primordials

Paradise City, USA - Zìyóu / Slime creature
Gigi's reaction to her nakedness made the korean girl turn her head away to look outside: that was not a great idea, since she got a pretty good look at a couple of girls who were holding their friend'd wrist pinned up against a palm tree and were in the middle of making out with her and groping her breast for the first and sucking on her other nipple as well as fingerfucking her with wild abandon for the second. The trio of humans certainly did not care that they had quite a few spectators watching their naked bodies pressed together like that.

The aphrodisiac coating their bodies kept up the effect, while the goo-girl exclaimed in exhasperation "Stop teasing me, you heartless meanie!" to Linden, who had successfully extricated herself from the creature and consumed her power krill: the reaction of the slime-girl was immediate, as she recoiled away from the watery form Linden had assumed like she was a tentacle and the lemurian was GiGi's flame that threatened to burn her.
WCDwLG6.png

When the ocean-dweller spread her form into a bigger puddle and then used her power to make a whirlpool around her, she swept up the oily substance left behind by the slimegirl and the reaction was immediate: when the green puddles were touched by the water-like substance of Linden, they shriveled up and dried in a very bizzarre fashion. What was left behind was a thin scrap of see-through plastic, for shopping bags or similar. But for the rest, the ground and the furniture and whatever plates, glasses and objects were in the way of the liquid, they were left drenched with water but otherwise clean of gunk.

Zìyóu stopped blushing so hard and got a steely-eyed look, as she watched her friend execute the luring part of the plan, heading out the doorway: she followed her immediately by flying out at top speed, with one last request. "When the slime tries to get you, trap her in a ring of fire!"

The two girls did not have to wait for long, thankfully, as the goo-girl all but charged out of the front door to get away from the whirlpool turning the puddles of cut tentacles into more shredded plastic: she happily yelled out in excitement at GiGi. "Here I come, cutie!" Her form bent at the knees and after a moment her whole body lift off as if she had jumped with futuristic augmentic legs, complete with hydraulics: she cleared twenty feet of distance in a single leap, trying to catch up to GiGi. A dozen paces to the left, the blue-haired korean yelled. "NOW!" Hoping that Gehenna Girl would be able to trap the creature in preparation for her follow-up blast.

Last edited:
Linden and GiGi

Gehenna Girl was a little slow on the draw, and the goo girl managed to tackle her before she could react. Still, having the thing staying in one place, she quickly conjured a flame ring around the two of them as they grappled. " Ziyou! Take the shot!" she hollered.

Linden took a moment to gather herself as the slime creature moved on. Jeez, what a mess. She held some of the plastic-stuff aloft and thought to herself, What the fuck was all of this? But this was something that could be contemplated later. The others might still need her help. She poured out the door after the creature. It seemed the other two had some sort of plan, so she paused to watch, though still tense and poised to strike should anything go awry.

Paradise City, USA - Zìyóu / Slime creature
Unfortunately Gigi's reaction was not quick enough to avoid the goo-girl that has launched herself with wild abandon and the only intent of getting a hold of her: the green goop washed over her like a tidal wave and knocked her supine into the ground. Then up came a ring of flames that formed a cylindrical firewall around both the heroine and the villainous rape-creature. Zìyóu swore under her breath, softly. "Jenjang..." but did as she was told, lowering her body into a quasi-horse-stance. Her hair started to whip around her, since her ki started to escape her hands which were brought together close to her right side.

WCDwLG6.png

From GiGi's perspective, she could just make out a soft glow start to form between the hands that had converged to grasp the air. A blue light escaped as the korean mumbled a chant to herself softly. So softly that probably only Linden who had super hearing could pick it up. At the same time, from her purse lying near the entrance of the restaurant a soft music started to chime: somebody was calling her. "Ju." The light became yellow as her eyes focused squarely on the two on the ground, staring intently at the back of the slimegirl. "Won." This time she spoke louder, as the music was joined by flutes and a menacing red started to flash between the flexing digits, looking like a miniature sun. And then she moved, whirling her entire upper body around and throwing her hands from her side forward, the energy which now glowed a bright white, followed the movement and the trajectory she had set. "HAAAAAA!!"

Her attack flew in a flash and an explosive BOOM, followed by an incredibly loud screech as a huge volume of air was displaced by a staggering amount of pressure and energy that ripped into matter and reduced it to atoms, disintegrating most of the slimegirl, as well as dozens of trees in the forest behind her. The beam travelled at supersonic speeds, leaving a trench in the ground and gouges in the vegetation of the woods, before disappearing into the vast vacuum of space.

What remained of the slimegirl was roughly a sixth of the mass she had when she jumped onto GiGi, something that seemed so crippling that she yelled out a desperate "Oh- no No NOOOO!" as her body started to emit steam and she shrank even further. The steam covered her somewhat and made her transformation slightly less obvious to onlookers, but when it was done all that remained of her was a sex toy aimed at women, neon green in colour and in the shape of a tentacle. And about nine inches big, with a proportionally tapered girth.

Paradise City, USA - Alpha

Alpha holds her position silently, watching the cyborg cautiously for a moment, before finally sighing through her nose and lowering her hands.

"So you're just a mercenary, then," she says, switching to German. Stepping over to the kneeling man, she pulls a handful of zip-ties out of his gear and binds his wrists behind his back. It was a challenge for her to break just one pair, but she binds him with two just in case. "Just like him. And the rest of them. And...many of these attendees, I think. Whatever skills, whatever resources you have, and you can find no greater use for them than to make money."

"Is anyone injured?" she calls out to the attendees, in English. "If you need help, raise your hand! Has anyone called an ambulance?"

"I did," someone shouts from the crowd. A few people raise their hands, but their injuries look minor. With the attendees on the floor by the time the gunfire started, few suffered anything more than bruises and fright. Those most in need of treatment were the attackers themselves, and Alpha gets to work immediately. She's still wearing nothing more than her black bra and panties, but doesn't try to cover up. At 43, she has a better body than she's ever had in her life, and she's not afraid to show it off.

"History does not remember mercenaries," Alpha tells the cyborg over her shoulder as she beings providing first aid to the injured female attacker. "I can change the world with my abilities. Maybe you can, too."

Paradise City, USA - Shredder
The masked mercenary merely nodded her assent at the first comment in german: she laughed a little and told Alpha "Don't knock it. How do our countrymen say... 'money makes the world go round'?" The sound of the chuckling was not one that the vocal changer was designed to replicate and it showed.

The cringing din of the mercenary's amusement over, Shredder's tone somehow became mocking: it was quite a feat, considering the machine that changed her voice and stuff. "So what, should I become a pig and try to catch villains when they show their ugly mug? I have knives for hands, if you did not notice." She lifted one of her ginormous claws and flexed her fingers with those tipped blades at the end. They weren't retractable, it seemed.

"Or maybe I should become a politician, telling lots of optimistic lies that I could never in a million years follow through on." The raven-haired, blood-splotched mercenary watched Alpha work on the meatshield she'd used and then asks "Are you sure you don't want to help the guys I shot in the chest first? I know they were wearing vests and all, but I'm pretty sure some bullets got through."

Behind the mask, the mercenary kept her eyes wandering up and down the Doctor's body, shameless. Not like her stare could be seen by anyone, given the dark opaque glass covering her eyes. When the good doctor moved from patient to patient, Shredder followed her, staying at a good sanitary distance. "Why should I care about history and all that stuff? That won't help me when I'm six feet under: I'm much better off stealing, coercing and killing for money to enjoy myself with while I'm alive." She didn't seem to care about leaving a mark on the world, or have any moral quandaries to keep her from a violent lifestyle. Shredder appeared to be more of a sociopath doing everything in her power for selfish gain. "Do you know how much this stint has netted me? Just for a few hours of work, half of which were sleeping?" She grinned, behind her mask: it might not have been visible, but she sounded smug as hell. "A quarter million. And it's not even crime-related, so my record's clean."

Last edited:
Linden and GiGi

Gehenna Girl pressed herself down into the sand as the blast annihilated the strange slime succubus. She stood up and attempted to dust herself off, but she was still covered with trace slime, so it just kind of spread around sticking to her body. She took a look at the newly created ditch extending inland.

“You could have done that from the other side…” she chided. Fortunately the blast hadn’t taken out anything important. “Though I suppose they could turn it into a half-pipe and put a skate park out here.”

Turning away from Ziyóu, she bent over and picked up the smoking sex toy. “Oh, look. A souvenir,” she said, shaking it in her friend’s direction.

Linden summed up her watery form for one last cleansing wave, making a cold splash on the ongoing orgy nearby. Reverting to her human-ish form, she approaches Gehenna Girl, palm aloft for a high five.

“Hey, that was awesome! Nice teaming up with you.” She gave the muddy and slimed GiGi a look up and down and said. “Why don’t we hit the showers and get cleaned up? Then maybe we can get back to enjoying the beach. And perhaps get to know each other better.”

Paradise City, USA - Zìyóu
GiGi's words had merit, but "One of the bystanders could've been startled and gotten injured..." Better to destroy dozens of trees than have a guy or a girl who did not duck for cover in time lose a hand or a leg. Not to mention their life. "I'm jealous of people with powers they can control better than me." She admitted, somewhat disheartened at the destruction she'd caused. When the crimson woman grabbed the somewhat hot (as steam was notoriously not cold) sex toy, Zìyóu blushed again and remembered something. She covered her bare breasts with her left arm and said "You're picking it up even if you don't know where it's been?" The korean obviously did not mean that in a serious way: joking around she then said "Should we turn this in with the authorities?" If GiGi took a moment to examine the dildo a bit closer, she would have noticed a name etched into the sucker-part of the sex-toy, that would be used to attach it to surfaces or keep a grip on it. The name read 'Mahotsukai, Sotenbori'.

Linden's cold wave passed over the ongoing orgy and most of the people sputtered and cursed at the coldness of the water, before disentangling themselves: they did not disperse, though and a crowd started to form around the three of them: a lot of people were cheering and whistling; lots of guys and even some girls sent catcalls their way and Zìyóu looked around. "Did you girls see my purse anywhere?" She asked both fellow heroines, trying not to stare at the new goo-ey form of Linden. Even if GiGi or Linden had before, now the purse was not where it was before. It had disappeared.

Paradise City, USA - Alpha

"Money!" Alpha scoffs, looking up from one wounded thug to shoot the cyborg a disdainful look. "If you were paid so much for just this one job, then you must have plenty more money to your name. I've seen you do other work, after all. You are you going to do with all that money? I'm sure you could live in comfort without working another day in your life, and yet you keep working - not because you take pride in what you do, but for more money."

She finishes work on one patient and stands up. "When you die - and you live a violent life - your money will mean nothing. It will not go with you, if we in fact go anywhere. All you have ever worked for will be gone - " She snaps her fingers. " - like that. That really means nothing to you? You're content to mean nothing, to not be remembered? Like an animal?"

From outside come the sounds of sirens, then feet running through the hallways. The police and EMTs in Paradise City don't mess around, especially in response to an armed attack on an assembly of the world's one percent. Alpha glances at the sound, then crosses her arms and looks at the cyborg again.

"It doesn't need to be police or political work. You could still change the world, even in some small way. Something to take pride in. Haven't you ever wanted to be more than someone's hired gun?"

Paradise City, USA - Shredder
The young cyborg bowed her masked head in agreement with the statement that she had a lot of money to her name. "Yeah, getting better and more knives implanted won't be cheap." The enormous right claw moved and patted her right leg: it sounded metallic. "Plus, I might get some rocketfeet. That's gonna cost an arm and a leg." She joked half-seriously. She was, after all, someone who had chopped her limbs off to get metallic enhancements made for death and destruction.

Having said that, Shredder planted her big hand on her hip and smugly pointed out "We do not know that. Riches may go with the ones who possesses them: otherwise, why would so many pharaoes and other ancient rulers have had their subjects bury or burn them with a lot of food and riches?" Her sass remained for only a short time, as the sound of sirens reached her ears. "But how am I supposed to have some delightful degenerate ding-dongs during my time off, if I don't live like a hedonistic animal?" She switched back to english at the end, with this bit of food for thought.

"We can finish this chat later, it's high time I got onto my daring get-away from the coppers." And with that, the cyborg turned away and ran towards the stairs that lead up the building of the assembly, just as the first, ballistic-vest wearing cops showed up to save the day, fashionably late. The cavalry was never known for their punctuality, after all!

GiGi and Linden

"I pick up women all the time, and I don't know where they've been," GiGi scoffed.

She examined the toy more closely to see if there were any informative details. "Mahotsuka... Maybe the name of a store in Sotenbori? It's a lead, in any case. Maybe we should investigate? Who's up for a trip to Japan?"

She tossed the thing to Linden, who was back in her human form trying to fend off some handsy hellions. Grasping the toy, she gave one catcalling perv a swift smack in the face.

GiGi snuck up behind Ziyou, fingers outstretched to playfully yank down her bikini bottom. Before she could do so, she swiftly recoiled, hands behind her back, when Ziyou turned around to ask her question. "Hm... no. No I haven't. Should we shake these people down?"

She began roughing up some members of the crowd to see if they'd snatched it.

Last edited:
Zìyóu chuckled at GiGi's remark, slightly covering her mouth with her free hand. When the question of Mahotsukai and Sotenbori comes up, the korean girl repeated those words "Mahotsuka? Sotenbori? Is that written there?" She watched Linden as the lemurian caught the sex toy mid-air and smacked a few of the ballsy beach-goers who allowed their hands to wander freely. "Do you know japanese?" She asked, looking surprised that her friend would know an asian foreign language like that.

The toy served pretty well as an improvised club and the perv who made a particularly lewd remark quickly shut up to avoid getting manhandled by that neon-green phallus.

The blue haired martial artist asked GiGi and Linden about her purse, and was in the process of turning around to face the former, when all of a sudden she felt hands on her hips and reflexively shot straight up with the sound of thunder, handily going from 0 to over 768 miles per hour. Stopping about thirty feet in the air, she turned around and floated her body to be somewhat parallel of the ground: one arm was still used to keep her breasts covered while the other went to cover her nethers with the outstretched hand. Despite that, one could catch a glimpse of her trimmed, triangular dark blue patch of pubic hair.

Before anyone could appropriate the bottom part of her bikini resting on the ground, she shot down at unsafe speeds once again and repossessed it, slipping it on in a blur of movement. "Jeez, don't do that GiGi! It's embarassing to be naked in front of everyone." Zìyóu did seem embarassed and didn't look like she was at all used to being in her birthday suit around strangers. Given how she had blasted the goo-girl into becoming a sex toy and created a miles-long trench in the ground, none of the people present thought about copping a feel from her, thankfully. This didn't stop GiGi from handing out noogies and twisting arms to learn who had taken Zìyóu's stuff.

A couple of guys standing a bit off to the side took a step closer and spoke up "We saw a girl with a pink purse like that." - "Yeah, she also had the bikini top she's a...um... missing." They obviously referred to Zìyóu's. "She escaped into the woods while the goo-woman got blasted." Finished the first one. "Ah, I see..." Came Zìyóu's remark, with a shake of her head. "Let's just leave her be. Should we wait for emergency services and help or..?"

“Yeah, I know Japanese… I suppose I never told you this, but I’m a god-tier weeb.” GiGi shrugged. “I’ve traveled there quite a few times too, so I definitely know my way around if you feel like following up on this.”

Linden had been staring through the whole ordeal, her keen eyes catching every detail in the brief moment before Ziyou slipped back into her garment.

Biting her lip, she said, “Believe me. You have nothing to be embarrassed about.” She gave a faux curtsy gesture towards the other two women. “I’m Linden, by the way. I don’t think we had a chance for introductions earlier.”

GiGi held out her hand. “You can call me GiGi. It’s… a pleasure… to meet you.”
Linden shook it firmly and grinned. “Hopefully we’ll continue to have a… pleasurable… friendship.”

They continued to grasp hands and make eyes at each other for a few moments before GiGi slipped away. “I… think I’m gonna go cleaned up.”

“I’ll join you!” Linden chimed in, skipping after her.

GiGi turned back for a moment. “Uh. You want to come along Zi? They’ve basically got a whole spa here, back down on the other end of the beach. We can indulge in some actual R&R before getting back to whatever business we had.”

The bath complex was constructed by the beach’s wealthier patrons. Each suite had a room for people to undress and dry off afterwards and a very fancy set-up with both a bath and a large shower chamber. Linden immediately plopped down on a plush sofa in the antechamber.

“Wow. These are swanky. I’d never been in here before. I always just washed off in the sea.”

When Zìyóu was still naked, the lemurian got a good view of her pink lower lips, which looked an itty bitty bit puffier than the average slit. Other than that, she was clean-shaven except for the short, blue patch of pubic hair left. Just as fast as Linden had managed to ogle the young korean woman, the latter had finally slipped back into her lower part, exposing her cute pink nipples for just a second and a half or so.

"A god-tier weeb. Hehe.." Zìyóu couldn't stifle a soft giggle at that, although she wasn't laughing at GiGi: it was clear she was amused by something else; maybe the mental image of God as an old man with a glorious white beard hugging a bodypillow and watching a comedy anime and enjoying some pocky. Nobody could know for sure.

The slightly smaller heroine's smile remained but her laughter stopped just as a blush intensified: Linden's words seemed to flatter the bashful young lady. "You.. you think so?" She asked, her blue eyes going from the lemurian to the grassy ground for a bit. "Thank you." She managed to utter, still trying to emulate GiGi's skin color, all without bodypaint. When she introduced herself, the martial artist finally looked up again and pried her eyes away as the two gorgeous women stood in front of each other, fully naked still and with bodies that looked a bit shiny here and there in GiGi's case, because of the remnants of the slime...

When the two hotties let go of each other's hands, Zìyóu also offered a handshake to Linden: but she did not stop holding her other arm up to cover her breasts somewhat. "Thank you for you help before, Linden. I'm Zìyóu; it's very nice to meet you!" Should the island-dweller accept the proffered hand-shake, she would notice that the girl's hand was a bit rougher than it appeared at a glance, feeling some callouses that were common for anyone balling their fists for extended periods of time. Her grip was metal-solid, but not overly strong to the point of being uncomfortable: it did give a good idea of how strong the young korean was, however.

Once they separated and GiGi asked if she wanted to come with, Zìyóu said with only an instant of embarrassed hesitation "Yes! I'll come with you: I could relax a bit." She left the regular patrons of Bentley behind, some of which had returned to making love in the shade of the trees or pleasuring themselves watching said coupling take place. The place GiGi led them to was not too packed, which seemed to relieve Zìyóu as she accompanied the two of them to the suite: she did not take a seat like Linden, but checked out the shower chamber of their suite immediately, finally letting down her arm shielding onlookers from the pink nubs jutting out of her hand-filling breasts. It was so clean that you'd be forgiven if you thought all of the things in the room were brand spankin' new. "It looks really nice!" The young human agreed with Linden, as she headed inside and turned on the water. "Oh- cold!" She exclaims for a moment, her nipples getting hard at the sudden coldness washing over her.

GiGi walked over to the shower chamber. It had three shower heads in it, big enough they could all have their own elbow room. She turned on her own cascade of cold water, hissing with steam and it cooled her off. “Woo! That’s nice.”

Linden grabbed a bottle of soap and a loofah from the rack of bathing accoutrements. “Here, Geej, let me help you get lathered up." She squirted some of the body wash, faintly scented of honey and lemon, into her hand and put it on the small shelf beneath the shower head. With her hand she started rubbing it across every inch of GiGi’s shoulders and back, scrubbing the last remnant of slime off with the loofah. GiGi turned and let the ocean-dweller do the same with her front. Linden spent a very undue amount of time kneading the red woman's breasts. When she'd finished rinsing off, GiGi wrapped her arms around the taller woman and pulled her head down for a kiss, which Linden reciprocated with gusto. They continued to stand beneath the droplets, making out and groping each other's asses, both deviously waiting to see how Ziyou would react.

Despite the stream-fresh temperature of the water, the young heroine remained under the stream of water of the shower and rinsed herself off; Zìyóu's narrow hands caressed the pale skin of her body and soaked the water up. It was quickly warming to slightly less than room-temperature and she closed her eyes a bit to relish in the feeling of the steady stream washing over her mane of dark blue hair and unmarred skin.

She stayed still with her face turned to the shower head for a little while and finally stood completely straight once more in order to turn her head towards GiGi and Linden: they were not being shy about their attraction and lewdness, which obviously warranted attention. Zìyóu made use of some shampoo, her gaze locked on GiGi and Linden until the soapy substance she was pouring into her cupped hand overflowed: with how distracted she was watching the two making out and groping each other with no inhibitions to speak of, that was only natural. She stopped immediately, softly exclaiming "Aw no.." or something similar in Korean, before looking back to GiGi and Linden.

She was already red when she glanced over but meeting their eyes seemed like it was not something she had planned to do! Zìyóu quickly turned her head around and pretended to be very interested in getting all of the lavender-scented shampoo into her wet hair, deep onto her scalp. Her ears were crimson, as were her cheeks, as she struggled to keep her eyes away from the two hotties next to her. It was a good thing they were taking a shower, because explaining her wetness down there would have been pretty hard otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom