Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Clockwork Angels, Steam Cowgirls, Witches, Bootylickers

Diamond Eyes

Banned
Banished
Looking for someone to join myself and my partner for a series of plots in a Modern Supernatural setting where Humans, Vampires, Shapeshifters run about.. Looking for someone willing to play one or multiple characters for one of the available roles. Must be willing to play out mature themes. Will involve story progression, violence, romance and smut. Will be looking forward to hearing your kinks to apply to it. Can expect open relationships, sex, romance, gangbangs and more.

The Clockwork Angels are a group of female rebels and vigilantes. They are modern day pirates living on board a steam-powered boat off the coast of Disturbia. After splitting from a previous group of rebels known as the Wastelanders, they vow to seek revenge on the group that had done them wrong and caused them chaos leading to them fleeing from the group. Though their efforts won't be easy. Revenge, love, sex, booze and debauchery.

Current members include, played by myself: Clementine Sawyer, Toni Ridler, Genevieve McIntrye, Wyllow Vanderburg, Nostalgia Le Fay, Essence Abercrombie; and played by my partner: Juno Striga, Acacia Croft.

Your character is a fresh, new recruit within the group. A hopeful looking to learn the ropes of being a modern day pirate and rise the ranks. She'll experience the growing pains of dealing with her relationship with the other women, and endure a string of initiations by the crew as they use her and break her in. She can be an eager beaver, willing to do and fulfill any favor asked of her to help her position. Or she could be rebellious and troublesome within her own right to such act of 'paying dues'.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom