Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB A Vixen and her Vices (NSFW)

Hey everyone, so first off I think it would be nice for you to have a little eye candy, just for a little taste of what's to come!

Ea582rQXgAMmIaW.jpg

So this here's an image I found, not one I made or have any claim to, but y'know those times you see something and it just flicks a switch in your brain? This image did just that.

So the girl above is Vixen, even though she's actually a wolf. It's the kind of name a founding gets given when they're discovered on the doorstep of a crafts man's guild in the early hours. Vixen's mother, whoever she was, might have had good intentions, but she surely also had some terrible reading comprehension.

The guild steps are usually a ticket to a calm youth, an education, a trade, and even a family of sorts. Only.. the adventurers guild have other ideas. The adventurers guild used to be named the trespassers guild until they began to actually explore unknown territory, but the jokes still get told. Even so, and whatever name you prefer, Vixen grew up as a girl who knew more about life in the wild lands than in the cities and towns of civilisation, who learned self confidence long before her first kiss, and who now, in the way of young women everywhere, wants to learn everything else about herself.

Here comes the Ts and Cs, but don't worry, they're not too bad!
Vixen is probably more open minded then her typist. Her typist on the other hand wants a few things. Consent between _our_ characters is a must, background characters have their own lives. Realism isn't quite the right word, my character is a talking wolf, but believability is. No hyper, macro, things that break the suspension of disbelief within our fantasy world; this is relatively flexible, but it has to be consistent within the play, that's all I ask.

Kinks?
Oh, sweety, all of them! If it fits in the Ts and Cs above, all of them. I want to explore and learn just as Vixen does, so while she might take convincing or outright refuse, I as her typist am fine with trying anything that makes sense for the characters. I've read a few of the other RTs on here, so I feel I'd better make my point clear: Feet, piss, scat, vomit, and IF IT MAKES SENSE, even the more unusual stuff like light wounding, piercing, scarification, I'll try them all <3 Please do feel free to PM if you have any questions!

Back
Top Bottom