Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Master and a wolven sex slave (Kotep & Ganein)

Ganein

Supernova
Michael was the owner of a large and fancy home in the middle of a large, green forest that was filled with pine and maple trees. Even though the home was large, he was the only one that lived inside it's walls. Occasionally the local fauna would visit his home, hoping for some food, but the only animal that would make repeated visits was a large, female grey wolf that walked on two legs and could speak much like he did. One day, Michael decided he wanted the wolven beauty to stay with him as a sex slave, but he knew he couldn't win against a wolf, so he decided to lace the food he'd give her with a long lasting, potent and addictive aphrodesiac.

The pretty young wolf knocked on his door before coming in, smiling broadly. She had a lovely cream-colored coat of fur and a pretty, petite body. She looked around for the human she had got to know, but when she didn't see him, she just sat down to wait for him, tail wagging happily. She liked coming to visit him, since he was nice and wasn't scared of her, like happened so many times with her.

After he finished lacing the drug into every last morsel of food, he heard the woman he desired and longed for enter his home. So he walked up from the basement, carrying a large plate that was overloaded with the drug-laced food. "Ah, Amy, you're back. I made a large plate just for you. Please eat as much as your stomach can handle." Michael said as he presented the plate to her.

"Oh, wow!" she said, smiling as she looked over the large assortment of food, mainly meat--she was a wolf, after all. She lapped them up, gobbling them down hungrily and licking her lips once she was done. "I never have to worry if I can't find food when I hunt," she said with a soft laugh.

"Yes, you don't have anything to worry about when it comes to food, because I'm more than willing to share my food with you. Why don't you live with me so you'd never have to worry about food again?" Michael asked as he as he slowly walked towards her, waiting for the drugs to take effect.

"Well, I don't know. I'm comfortable in the forest and used to living there. I don't know if I could adjust to living in this mansion," she said, shrugging lightly and starting to pant softly, not quite knowing why.

"Please? I'll make sure you never go hungry again if you do stay with me." Michael said as he gently placed a hand on to her head and gently rubbed her face, trying to convince her otherwise.

"Well, I don't know..." she said, holding her head a little, her tail lifting up into he air. "Oh...I'm feeling funny...but it's not mating season," she moaned softly, arching her back and frowning.

"Hm? Are you getting horny? If so, I'd be more than willing to satisfy you untill it passes." Michael said worriedly as he gently held her in his arms. In reality, Michael knew what was happening, as happy to see the drugs taking effect, hoping that this was all that was needed to keep her living with him.

Back
Top Bottom