Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lighthouse [Bene and Shiva]

Eliza didn't seem to mind too much when Christopher approached the bed looking more like a prisoner headed for the gallows than a bridegroom ready for his intended. Between what she'd read in books and witnessed in nature, the young woman was sure the way the sailor's body was reacting was a sign of desire and arousal for her, and that was all she wanted from him right now. Not his heart, not his fidelity, not even his regard. Of course his blood was still essential to her, but that could wait until after the deed was done, and he'd sated the need inside of her.

Taking good care to keep the blankets pulled over her hips (even now she could feel the telltale tingling creeping up the outside of her shins and thighs as the spell began to wane) Elizabeth turned and propped herself up on one arm. Her breasts seemed to swell a little beneath her as her hair fell forward over her shoulders in a heavy black curtain, and she beamed when she felt Christopher's lips brushing gently against her knuckles. "My jolly sailor bold," the woman half-murmured, half-sang as she pulled him onto the bed with that same surprising strength that never seemed possible from so slight a woman.

But her arms were sure and unshaking as she climbed on top of Christopher, the smooth, slippery skin of her thighs brushing his hips as she straddled him. God, the heat of him! He felt like hot steel as she rubbed against him, coating him in her desire as she leaned down to forcefully kiss his mouth again. One swift push and he could be inside her, she was sure. Something in her made Elizabeth hesitate though, a strange sensation that reminded her of the first time she had cast Nurse's spell, when she knew she could never again be the same as her sisters, could never turn back towards that blissful, ignorant life she had known beneath the waves.

If she let Christopher enter her, let him finish inside her and bring her to that sweet release she had only ever accomplished on her own, would she be able to go back to a life of solitude in the lighthouse? Or was this the next new temptation to propel her forward into an unknown world, one she may never return from?

It didn't matter. Elizabeth needed him, and she needed him now. "Please Christopher," she gasped, pulling her mouth away and staring into his eyes. "Do it, now." Her mouth dropped to the base of his neck, her lips feeling for that same life-giving pulse she had felt earlier when she was ready to kill him. Once she found it, she began to tease the spot with her tongue, knowing that in one bite she could end him and be ready to walk with new strength at sunrise. She even pinned his wrists out at his sides, ensuring the only movements he could made would be against--or inside--her body.

One moment Christopher was standing beside the bed; the very next he was on the bed with Elizabeth straddling him. From here, he could feel the warmth emanating from between her legs his his groin. Next was her mouth back to his. When their lips met once more he reached up and ran his hand along the side of her soft face. Still cold somehow. But their combined heat made him not notice. All he could notice now was just how beautiful Elizabeth was from this angle.

"Be ready, Elizabeth." he said softly, then reached forward and place either hand on her hips. Christopher slowly lifted her up, then lowered her back down onto his length and slid into her. The sensation was euphoric. It had been months, close to a year, since he felt the inside of the woman. A small groan escaped his lips, followed by another sigh. After a few more moments he adjusted to the overwhelming pleasure, and began to slowly rock his hips underneath of her. As he did, his length would move out of her partially then back into her to the hilt. This was not the way he normally had made love, but it still felt incredible.

Christopher's motion under her would persist for a bit longer, then he decided to switch it up a bit to something he was better used to. Using his newly regained strength, he sat up on the bed and pulled her chest to his all the while not leaving her. From there, he pushed her forward so that her head was partially off the side of the bed but the rest of her was on the bed still with him on top of her. Now he would better be able to please her.

Using his this leverage, he began to slide in and out of her quicker and with more force. The captain let out some groans and began to move even quicker. With each thrust he watched her breasts bounce on her chest. Christopher reached forwards and grasped one as he thrust. "How's that?" he asked between breaths. He had regained most of his strength now, but his stamina still was lacking. Hopefully in time that would be back too.

His gentleness was dangerously misleading. Eliza was sure that with Christopher pinned beneath her she was in total control, that there was nothing he could do to cause her pain. Oh, but if she had known it would be like this...

She was too proud to ask him to stop, and it was likely he probably mistook her anguished cries for noises of pleasure. But it was a tight fit, impossibly tight, and her womanhood had never been breached by anything larger than her own slim fingers. Elizabeth could feel it the moment something tore inside her, and icy cold tears pricked at her eyes. Luckily, she still had the presence of mind not to let them go to waste, and immediately kissed the man again, sure his eyes would be closed. The tears dripped onto him with a soft glow, and would at the very least cure whatever hurts might still be troubling him.

Despite the agony, or perhaps Christopher could sense it in the young woman's tense body, his movements were still careful, at least at first. Eliza almost wished he would have been rougher with her; at least then her instinct would have been to fight him back, finish the task she had meant to start earlier. But beneath the pain--maybe even because of the pain--there was still an intense pleasure growing inside her. His touch was impossibly hot, warming parts of her she hadn't even realized were cold, and the noises escaping from his lips sounded as lovely to her as any song.

So Elizabeth swallowed hard and tightened her grip around his neck, forcing her lower body to relax as she accepted his quickening thrusts.

"How's that?" he asked between breaths.

"W-wonderful," she panted, tossing her head a little when she felt his hand on her breast. The pain had almost completely subsided by now, drowned beneath her recovering need that was quickly pushing her to the edge of sanity. "Please, Christopher...don't stop...please!" Her hips were beginning to meet his thrusts in encouragement as she felt her peak approaching.

The rush of it all was starting to overtake Christopher's mind. His other hand moved to her shoulder and pinned her down using his weight, while his other massaged her breast. Another low groan left his lips, and he kept the same intense pace. At this rate he would not last much longer. The old wooden below them creaked and shook with each thrust, adding to the mix of sounds in the room that were her moans and his groans. Good thing there were no neighbors around them, or they would surely be upset by all the noise.

A few more moments would pass, and the captain felt himself reach his peak. With no words, he slowed his thrusts down and climaxed deep inside of her. A long sigh escaped his lips as his thick, hot seed shot into her. Once the last of it had been shot, he pulled out of her and leaned forward to press his lips onto hers. The taste of her lips felt even more intoxicating in their post-intercourse glow. With one last sigh, he pulled his lips from hers and then fell back onto the bed panting.

"I'm not as young as I once was, but that was still incredible. " he said breathy. Swallowing hard he spoke more. "I can't describe it but I feel even more energized than ever, something about you makes me feel at least ten years younger." he said with a hearty laugh. Though the captain was nearing his 40th year, something about this young woman brought excitement to his old and salty soul.

The pair sat now opposite each other on the bed, with his head resting by the pillow and hers the foot of the bed. Between them was a dampness; a mixture of sweat and other bodily fluids no doubt. The air around them was hot and heavy; the windows had moisture on them as well. All of Christopher's senses were overwhelmed by the act of passion they just shared. Even the smell of their sweat smelt sweet to him now.

Once he had settled down a bit, he sat up and looked down to her. His hand found his way to her soft foot, now resting by his leg, and massaged it gently. "Thanks for that Elizabeth, you are a pretty good host." he said with a slight grin.

Books didn't do it justice. Elizabeth felt like she was caught in a maelstrom, her body jerking and quivering out of control as her movements became faster and faster. She was gasping for breath now, occasionally calling out Chrisopher's name as she tightened her grip on him, and finally she felt that blissful release. Her entire body seemed to clench a moment, and just before the inevitable waves tore through her, she could feel the captain's heat seeping into her womb, filling her with a new energy that almost made it feel like she'd peaked a second time. Eliza moaned into his kiss, feeling the strength draining from her body, and as Christopher fell back onto the bed she fell forward onto him, panting just as hard as he was.

It wasn't until the afterglow had passed that the woman became aware of a curious sensation in her legs. Prior to their "activity," Elizabeth had felt the tell-tale stiffness coming on, the tingling itch of emerging scales sprouting on the outside of her hips before they would eventually spread downward. Her feet too had ached as they were beginning to grow slightly, but now as she rolled off of her sailor and surreptitiously poked her toes out from beneath the blanket, she could see they were as small and nimble as always. Brushing her hand down her leg, it too was completely smooth, and the tingling had ceased entirely.

Eliza's dark brows knit together in confusion. It was clear to her now, the spell had been renewed. But how? The creaking voice of old Nurse echoed through her head.

"Take a man's essence inside ye, and legs ye shall have. The stronger the man, the longer ye shall have em!"

Elizabeth had always assumed "essence" meant blood, which was why for more than five years she had maintained the spell with a string of corpses behind her. It never occurred to her to try another method. Her fingers delicately brushed over her sex, feeling Christopher's lingering seed slowly leaking out and wincing a little at the sensitivity and slight pain. Indeed, her entire body was beginning to ache now that the bliss had subsided, but despite that she smiled in triumph and looked affectionately towards the sailor beside her.

I don't have to kill him she thought, leaning over to kiss his cheek. If she kept him, she would merely have to ensure he laid with her whenever the spell was threatening to end, and that was hardly an unpleasant thought. Of course, it would be difficult to provide for them both, and Elizabeth didn't dare think about how Christopher might react if he understood what she really was, but those worries hardly seemed pertinent at the moment. Especially not with him rubbing her foot so delightfully, making her sigh out in pleasure as she let her entire body relax.

"It is my pleasure, Christopher. And thank you," she murmured, stretching her legs and wiggling her toes ever so slightly. "You have no idea what you have done for me, and how grateful I am. If there is anything I can do for you, please tell me."

Thought at the moment, she was feeling a bit more inclined towards sleep than doing any additional favors.

The captain replied with a yawn to Elizabeth's offer of a favor. With his newfound energy, what he wanted was another round of lovemaking. But given the tone in her voice, she was likely more tired than anything else. So he decided not to ask for anything at all, and just lay back in their glow. While he did, he gently massaged the ball of her foot. It was something that Sarah had enjoyed, so he figured she would too. They were so soft and dainty, he really enjoyed what he was doing.

"Thanks for the offer Elizabeth, but I'm quite content. And please, call me Chris instead. Only my mother called me by my full name." he added on. He let go of her foot for now, and decided to lay next to her on the bed instead. The air around them was beginning to cool once more, now that there was less motion. To combat this, Chris reached forward and grabbed the blanket by their feet and pulled it over their waists. Almost instantly he began to feel warmer and comfier. Merely laying next to Elizabeth was warming his very soul.

Some time would pass before either of them spoke, and Chris was sure that she fell asleep. The silence was only broken when his stomach growled. The only he had really eaten was some of that soup from earlier and it wasn't the most filling. Plus he did just work up a decent appetite. Though he wasn't sure she had much else to offer food wise. And she did say it would be a while before more supplies arrived from the mainland. With any luck that very same ship would bring him home. That would mean leaving her behind though, but they did barely know each other.

"When did you say that ship would be here?" he asked, finally breaking their silence. "I hate to eat all of your food, but I'm afraid my appetite is more than your own stores could handle. " he said with a chuckle. While he did like fish on occasion, what he really craved was a hearty pot roast or some pork chops. Really any sort of meat would do. Or potatoes even. But it would be rude to impose upon her.

Elizabeth wasn't sure quite when she had dozed off, but she quickly jerked back into wakefulness at the sound of Christopher's voice beside her. "Mm?" she yawned, stretching languidly and reveling in the renewed strength in her limbs before rolling over to face him. "What ship? Oh, you mean the harbormaster?"

Her expression darkened somewhat at the idea of that particular individual, a squat, grouchy-faced old man with all the grace and gentility of a lobster. How long had it been since he'd come along to bother her? A few weeks, at least. The woman let out a little sigh. "I can try to send him a signal in the morning," Eliza offered, draping one arm over the sailor's chest and pulling him a little closer. "He will not be able to come until the weather is calmer though. And when he does come..."

Her blue eyes widened suddenly, the realization settling into her brain as the words escaped her lips. "He will not let you stay." No, only those with approval of the port authority were allowed to remain at the lighthouse. It was only through sheer luck and her own stubbornness that Elizabeth was allowed to live on Siren Rock, and if the harbormaster knew what had occurred tonight, that alone would probably be enough to cost her the position she'd managed to hold for so many years. His kind were always so closeminded, and quick to cast down women they could never begin to understand.

Instinctively, her grip tightened around Christopher's torso. "I understand you must be anxious to return home," she said finally, her breath tickling against his chest. "But I would not risk your life on that treacherous shore, Chris. I have seen it break far too many men." Raising her head somewhat, Elizabeth ran her fingers through his hair and offered him a gentle smile. "You do not need to worry about going hungry. I can catch all the fish you could ever desire. You will not starve as long as I am with you." She would have offered him seaweed or other aquatic plants as well, but she had since learned from experience that men of his kind rarely ever partook in that delicacy.

Fish would be easy enough though, and he would probably be well enough by morning that he could manage his own cooking. Indeed, Elizabeth was just starting to think that perhaps it might be in her best interest to keep Christopher with her indefinitely, never mind the harbormaster. There were...certain favors she could call in to ensure the waters near the rock stayed rough, and as long as she could keep the sailor entertained in her bed she never needed to worry about breaking the spell again. It was a perfect arrangement really, and all she had to do was make sure he never tried to break it.

"Go to sleep, my sweetest one," Eliza continued, a little hint of a song in her voice as she leaned forward to kiss him again. "Nothing can be done until morning regardless. Get some rest, and we shall discuss matters further when you wake."

Although if she planned her next steps carefully, it would be a long, long time before Chris saw the sun again.

Soothed by her words, Chris would give into his exhaustion and was fast asleep in no real time at all. It had been another eventful for day for him, and it clearly took its toll. Within minutes he was snoring. That night he dreamed of the ocean; calm and serene as ever. He was back on his boat again, just looking at the moon's reflection on the sea. The sight put him even more at ease. It wouldn't last long however, as he soon felt the sun's rays on him once more. Elizabeth was already up and about when he woke up so he also climbed out of bed and pulled his trousers on.

Chris took it upon himself to rummage through her cupboard, eventually finding some coffee grounds. From the same stove he grabbed the tea kettle from the other night and filled it back up. Once the stove was on and warm, it only took a few minutes for it to heat up and he was able to prepare his coffee. The captain liked it best just straight black, with no cream or sugar added. Such things he figured she wouldn't have readily available anyways.

When she finally returned, there was the news her signal flag was up and that a ship from the mainland would be here in a few days time to deliver more goods. Shame he couldn't make any requests, but he did plan on leaving with it once it arrived. The idea of it made his heart a bit heavier, but he needed to get on with his life and return home. Surely by now the few friends he had would be worried about him, especially since the news of his crash would have spread up there as well. With how strong the storm had been it had to have been big news. More than likely the assumption would be that all souls aboard the Going Merry were lost.

---

Those next few days passed with little consequence. The two talked a lot mostly; sharing tales of the sea and other aspects of their respective lives. While they still slept in the same bed, they didn't have any more sex despite her sleeping in the nude every night. Being around a naked Elizabeth just seemed to be a part of life it seemed. So he got used to it after some more nights. by his count, five days had passed now and there was no sign of any ship or the supplies it carried. There were no storms to be seen, but surely something else was wrong.

On the sixth day, Chris finally asked her about it around noontime. "Surely they'd have been here by now? We are not far from the land, is the path that treacherous? " he would ask.

Elizabeth rather enjoyed the days that followed her first passionate encounter with Christopher. He'd managed to find some old stores she hadn't known what to do with in the storage downstairs (she was particularly intrigued by what he'd done with the strong smelling brown coffee, but upon tasting it she'd nearly retched at the bitterness and decided to let him have the rest), and she'd kept her promise to keep him fed with all the fish he could desire. The arrangement reminded her so much of the stories she'd read about husbands and wives, and the young woman found herself smiling more in that week than she had in her entire life.

But then he had to go and ruin it by mentioning the signal flag.

It was to be expected, she supposed. The storms had finally calmed enough that it seemed possible a ship might get through, and if Eliza had truly intended to send Christopher safely back to shore, now was the time to do it. But often when he'd sleep beside her at night (in his trousers, of all things!), her blue eyes would carefully study his features, and she would run her fingers ever so lightly through his hair or across his chest, and once she'd even reached down to fondle that blessed part of him that had given her so much pleasure. Elizabeth would have been happy to repeat the encounter every night, but so far the spell had shown no sign of weakening, and she had to acknowledge that Chris didn't exactly seem willing.

Was it that he didn't find her beautiful enough to attract him? Eliza didn't dare ask him the question aloud for fear of the answer. Perhaps she'd done something wrong after all during that first encounter, and he'd been too polite to inform her? Or was his desire to return to his home really that strong?

These were the thoughts running through her mind at lunchtime when Chris suddenly jolted her out of her reverie with the question she'd been dreading.

"Surely they'd have been here by now? We are not far from the land, is the path that treacherous?"

"Oh! Well..." Eliza began slowly. "There may be trouble procuring a vessel, you see. The straits are too shallow to admit larger ships, but if a boat is too small the currents will still toss it on the rocks. Or perhaps there is trouble in the village? The harbormaster is an old man, you see." Although Elizabeth doubted she was lucky enough for the old grump to be dead. Besides, it would probably be even more trouble to deal with a new one if he was. "Give it a few more days, and I am sure someone will come. In the meantime, does my company displease you so?"

She'd injected a bit more hurt into her voice than was probably necessary, but if it kept Chris with her longer, so be it. Besides, why was he so eager to go home to his empty house? It wasn't as though he had a wife waiting for him. No, Eliza just needed to find a way to keep him with her a bit longer, and perhaps in time he wouldn't even want to leave her anymore. The question was, how?

A quick glance at the hand-made calendar on the wall suddenly gave her the idea. Tonight was a full moon, she would need to go out anyway. Why not pay a visit to a few old friends who might help her? Smiling, she tilted her head as she looked back towards her companion. "Chris, you enjoy shellfish, do you not?"

"It's not your company that displeases me. It's just..." the words escaped him now. While Chris enjoyed his time with Elizabeth, he felt like a caged bird. The captain was happiest at sea, not stuck on land. Though her company was nice, the only company he wanted was the sea. A few moments when by and he realized he hadn't finished his sentence. "... I have a life outside this place. I really enjoy spending time with you like this, but I need more. " he finished and scratched his head. Surely that wouldn't offend her, he hoped.

A few more days in this lighthouse wouldn't kill him.

Luckily, the conversation shifted elsewhere. To that of food no less. "It makes a great snack, but not much of a meal I'm afraid. Unless there is a great deal of it. Which can get pretty expensive. " On the mainland clams, shrimp and scallops were very popular and sold real well. Often times he would sail for just them.

"What I crave most of all though, is steak. Beef. I would give my own leg for a good strip of it. But I'm afraid only that supply ship could bring that. " he said, bringing up the ship again.

"Beef," Elizabeth repeated thoughtfully. All of the meat she'd ever eaten (that hadn't come directly from the sea) had been packed in salt, and she couldn't say she cared too much for it. However, it might not be as out of reach as one might have thought, assuming her activities for the night could be completed in a timely manner.

"Well, I cannot fetch you any right now, but there are some very good urchins that wash up along the rocks at night this time of year. The birds usually take them all away by morning, but I will go out and gather some if you like. In the meantime, perhaps you can entertain yourself with this?" She pulled a thick, worn book off of the shelf, one she had read countless times herself but which was, in Eliza's opinion, more than capable of occupying one's mind. Hopefully that would keep Christopher busy enough that she would be able to tend to her concerns uninterrupted.

"You had better stay in here. The rocks are slippery and you are not used to them like I am," the young woman said once the sun had gone down. Despite the chill of the evening, she still wore nothing more than a light gown, and as usual had foregone shoes. Reaching out, she gently stroked the side of Christopher's cheek, then gave him a reassuring smile. "I will not be long. Keep the stove lit for me, Chris?" Her blue eyes glanced sideways at the dwindling supply of wood, and she frowned a little. She'd have to find some driftwood soon too, or else resort to breaking up more debris from the storage room.

Without another word, she descended the stairs and slipped out of the lighthouse, firmly shutting the door behind her. The weather was calmer than it had been in days, and the waves were gently lapping against the rocks like a lover's caress. There wasn't a cloud in the sky to obscure the light of the swollen, silvery moon reflecting on the water, but thankfully the living quarters of the lighthouse didn't have any windows that would reveal Elizabeth's next move. Down on the little beach, she carefully stripped out of her gown and folded it neatly before tucking it in between the rocks for safekeeping. Then when she was completely naked, she walked into the water, her strong arms and shoulders easily carrying her out into the surf.

Perhaps an hour or so later, the wind began to pick up. The moon began to vanish behind a thick bank of fog, and the waves became more violent in their motion. It was clear the spell of calm weather was quickly coming to an end, and Elizabeth was nowhere in sight. But off in the distance came the sound of singing; not a single voice, but many. All female, each a slightly different pitch but combining in such an entrancing harmony that the crew of a nearby whaler didn't notice the destructive swells barrelling towards them until it was too late.

By the time the ship had sunk, a strange creature had dragged itself onto the beach of Siren Rock. From the waist up it resembled a pale woman, with drenched black hair covering most of her face but luminous blue eyes peering out from between the strands. Where her legs should have been was instead a long tail like that of a fish, black as the sky above but with a sprinkling of silvery scales that reflected back a rainbow of colors. The creature rolled onto its back and stared up at the sky, half-whispering, half-singing something under its breath until for one brief moment, the clouds parted and the moon reappeared.

The tail began to widen, and the scales receded. The fan-like fin at the bottom split in two and began to shrink into two small, perfect feet at the end of a pair of unnaturally long legs, joining together in a woman's sex beneath the creature's flat white stomach. Sitting up straight, Elizabeth reached for her stowed gown, a little damp but otherwise fine, and dressed as quickly as she could. Once she was properly covered, she reached into the water and began to tug on a strange rope that had washed up on the beach, until the line terminated in a good-sized wooden barrel.

A few minutes later, the young woman reappeared in the lighthouse, easily carrying the heavy container over her shoulders. "Chris, you will never believe what I found!" she gasped with joy, setting the barrel heavily in the middle of the room with a proud grin on her face. "An entire barrel of salt beef! Are you hungry?"

Elizabeth had moved with some urgency; shoving the book into his hand then darting down the stair. Guess Chris had offended the girl after all. When she got back, he would be sure to apologize to her. In the meantime he did now have a book in front of him. From how worn it felt, it must be a pretty decent read. The cover was too worn to read the title, but the first page held the title: The Siren Song Sea.

A few hours, and dozens of pages in, the sound of the door downstairs swinging open drew him from the book. The last chapter he read was about a young captain being drawn to the sea by a mysterious song, where he would surely meet his doom. Such tales had been around since the Greeks sailed the seas. They were just tales though, there was no such thing as a siren or any mythical sea creature that lured sailors. Usually it was an old captain going crazy, or young sailor telling tales.

Setting the book down, he looked to Elizabeth proudly holding the chest above her head. The girl was strong for her size, but from what he saw of her naked form she was in good shape. So he didn't think too much of it. Especially when she declared its contents to him. The old captain's mouth watered at the though of finally eating something aside from seafood. Finally he would have some real meat.

"Where in the world did you find this? " he asked. "Was there another wreck? The seas have been calm these past few days, so I don't see why one would wreck. Unless that chest had been floating for sometime from the same storm that washed me ashore. " He thought a moment on the matter, but the rumble of his stomach ended any doubts he had. Chris happily stood up and took the chest from her, and set it down by her feet. When he opened it, he was met with the fresh beef she declared earlier. Each slab was neatly wrapped in paper and tied with string. They were a little damp from the ocean no doubt, but they smelled and looked fresh to him.

After he was done inspecting the meat he stood up and pulled Elizabeth in for a hug. "Thank you so much for this, you must have been looking around the shore for hours. Is there any way I can repay you?" he asked, stepping back from her.

Elizabeth nodded vigorously as she continued to beam at her guest. "Yes, a whaler went down on the rocks a few miles up the coast," the young woman explained with far too much cheerfulness in her voice. "More storms are coming in. I do not think anyone from the harbor will be able to come out for a few more days yet. But that should last you several weeks yet, shouldn't it?" As if to reinforce her point, the wind began to howl even louder around the spire of the lighthouse, and the already-angry waves seemed to increase in their violence on the rocks. Despite that, Eliza's mood seemed cheerful as ever, and her smile only grew as she felt Christopher's arms around her.

Returning the squeeze and breathing in the scent of him (more than a little salty thanks to his long stay on the Rock), Eliza bulled back enough to stare into his eyes. "Will you show me how you like it cooked?" she asked, reaching behind him and fetching down a pan from the wall. "I have not much experience with beef, but if you can teach me the way it ought to be done, I shall make it for you every day from now on." A strange note of wistfulness had crept into her voice as she finally stepped out of the circle of his arms to place the pan on the stove.

"I have no one to cook for anymore except myself," the young woman murmured. "I live a very lonely life here, Chris. I understand your desire to return to shore, but...oh, I care too much for you to tell you a lie." Something cracked in her voice as she turned back to face him, a strange shining light in her eyes now. "I shall miss you greatly when you leave me. Is there nothing I can do to make you want to stay?" Her hands reached for his and gripped them with surprising strength. "I could make you very happy, if only you let me. I know I am ignorant of many womanly things, like cooking and cleaning, but I can learn! I would learn anything you asked me to."

Her eyes shifted upward, towards the portal in the ceiling that led to the light room. "I could teach you things as well. It is not so much terrible work, keeping a light. You could do it, I am sure. You are so clever..." Sighing, she dropped her hands and turned away again.

"But I am nothing but a foolish creature who knows nothing of the world outside of books. I cannot blame you for wishing to leave, no matter how I may long for you to stay. I suppose I can do no more than see to it that your time here is pleasant, so that when you have gone back to your house on land you will think kindly on the poor keeper of Siren Rock."

Would he see through the melodrama in her eyes and voice? Elizabeth hoped not, but she was growing tired of his longing for land, and while her sisters had agreed to keep the storm up for a few days yet, their patience with her was running thin. If she couldn't convince Christopher to stay now, what chance would she have when the harbormaster finally did arrive to take him away?

There was a lot to take in. Elizabeth was practically begging him to stay at this point, and he really could not blame the poor girl. She was all alone in this lighthouse, and it surely took its toll. It was similar to how Chris would be alone at sea. Maybe staying here with her wouldn't be a bad thing? There really was nothing waiting for him at Bar Harbor aside from memories of beloved. Sarah would want him to move on, and he would be lying if he said Elizabeth hadn't grown on him.

After a moment of silence between them, Chris finally gave her an answer. With one motion he pulled her into him and pressed his lips to hers. The captain held her there a moment before pulling away. He offered her a smile and brushed a strand of hair of hair from her face. "I suppose I can stay a little longer..." he said quietly, then pressed his lips to hers once more. This time he would hold it longer, not wanting to let go.

This would be a good life. Elizabeth was young, beautiful and had a huge heart. It was true that he'd miss his friends back in Maine, but Elizabeth would be more than enough to replace them. In some time he would learn to tend the lighthouse like her, and he could teach her about sailing. Maybe he could get a job in town and save up for a new boat? The possibilities were endless. But what he did know for a fact, was that he wanted to spend more time with Elizabeth.

After a few more moments, he broke the kiss once more and a grin crept across his face. "I can think of one thing you can do for me..." he said while running his hand along her side. It had been a few days since they last had sex, and Chris was finally up for it. This time not acting like a condemned man. This time, he had a bit of eagerness in his voice.

"Unlike last time however, I say we take things nice and slow. "he suggested. "Another thing I could teach you perhaps?" "

"I suppose I can stay a little longer..."

It was enough to send Eliza's heart soaring with joy and relief. Without thinking she threw her strong arms around his neck, and was even more pleased to feel him returning her embrace. He even went so far as to kiss her, and the young woman could practically feel his heart beating in her hand. Christopher was hers now, she was sure of it, and that opened up an entirely new world of possibilities. Not only in regards to the spell on her legs, though it was reassuring to know she wouldn't have to be troubled with disposing of bodies anytime in the near future. No, what was beginning to occur to her was something much greater that the captain could give her.

Among the women of her kind, the easiest way to get a child if you wanted one was to subject yourself to the slimy, destructive touch of a merrow: the male of their species. Half the time the hideous fishmen would kill their mates in the process of copulation, and even if the unfortunately female could escape with her life, there was always a chance the child she carried with her would turn out to be just another monstrous male like its father. But the whispers among the maidens under the waves was that if you could get a human man to father your child, there was no chance of giving birth to a merrow.

Everyone swore she knew a friend of a friend who had done it, and either given birth to a beautiful daughter (albeit usually with a discolored tail or eyes) or a human son. The trouble was pulling off the making of the child. As far as Eliza knew, she was the only one to ever learn the spell to get legs, which meant her sisters had always had to rely on their charms and the desperation of dying men to complete the scheme. They had only had one chance to get it right, but Elizabeth...she could try over and over if she wanted. And even if she had a son, she wouldn't have to leave him behind on the shore the way all the others did. She could have something all of the other mermaids had desired, and the idea was as intoxicating to her as she apparently was to her guest.

Even now, she saw the gleam in Christopher's eyes and the smile on his face, and she knew it wouldn't take any magic to get him into bed this time. "I would be happy to learn all you can teach me," she breathed between kisses, trailing her lips from his ear down his neck as her fingers began to fiddle with the buttons of his shirt. Already she could feel the tingling of arousal between her legs, and beneath the thin, damp fabric of her dress her nipples began to harden, although previously they'd been impervious to the cold outside.

This was the right decision. That thought crossed his mind a few times while they stayed embraced. Maybe he could show her his hometown one day? Even if they did stay here longer, who's to say that they would be stuck here forever? There was a whole world they could see together. But right now he just wanted to explore her body.

After a long few moments with their lips together, Chris finally pulled back and looked into her eyes. His heart filled with a sense of warmth as he held her in his embrace. Between his own legs, his manhood began to swell and poke against her inner thigh. His hand's ran along her back and settled by her rear. Then his fingers would curl around the fabric of the dress and bunch it up in his hands to gently tug it upwards and towards her head. With some help, he would soon pull it over her head and toss it aside to leave her bare before him.

The captain took a moment to appreciate his lover's form, then pressed his lips to hers once more for just a moment. "Now you undress me, starting with my trousers." he said softly and stepped back, taking her hands from the buttons on his own shirt. "I'll handle the shirt." With that said, he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it over by her dress. More color had returned to his chest now, and he was looking much more healthy than the last time she had seen him partially undressed. Whatever she was doing to help him heal so quickly was working. Why he even felt 5 years younger!

A delicious sense of pride and accomplishment began to well in Eliza's chest as she felt Christopher's desire against her leg. Not that she'd doubted his appreciation during thei prior tryst, but...well, there was no denying the young woman had manipulated things, just a little. Now she was using no enchantments save her own kindling desire and natural beauty, and it was nice to know that was enough to make him want her. But like sharks surround a drowning man, doubt continued to circle Elizabeth's mind about what could lay beyond this, after the laying was done.

Am I enough? she couldn't but wonder though as Christopher began to raise her skirt. Her skills as a a housewife were lacking, that was without a doubt. And the lighthouse, while she loved it as her home for the last five years, didn't seem to enchant the sailor the way it did her. Maybe the carnal attraction really was all that she had to offer him, but if that was the case, then so be it. She would do whatever it took to keep him by her side. A human woman might have resisted his attempt to remove her gown, or at the very least might have shown some sign of embarrassed modesty or shy reluctance, but Elizabeth only smiled and shook her head a little, letting her damp black locks fall gracefully over her shoulders.

She would have been happy to let his kiss linger on her lips, but before she could wrap her arms around his neck Christopher had caught her hands in his and gently guided them lower. He seemed intent to be the leader in this particular encounter, which if he'd been another man might have deterred his strong-willed lover. Oh but his eyes were so gentle, and his hands...Elizabeth would have done anything if only they would leave off his stupid buttons and touch her again So without a word she only nodded obediently, tugging down the waistband of his trousers and undergarments, slowly dropping to her knees along with them.

As she did, she glanced appreciatively towards his freed manhood before looking up to catch Christopher's eyes. On the way, she noticed his coloring seemed much more vibrant than it had when he'd first washed up on the rock, and new strength seemed to course through his muscles. Strange...she knew mermaid tears could heal wounds, but she'd never seen effects taken this far. Was it possible that, much the way their lovemaking had reinvigorated Elizabeth's spell on herself, it had also done something for Chris as well? I'll have to ask Nurse about it Eliza decided, but in the meantime there was something else on her mind.

Her bright blue eyes sparkling mischievously, the young woman brought her face slightly closer to Christopher's cock. "May I?" she murmured, stroking one finger slightly along the underside of his manhood before brushing her lips against the head in a gentle kiss. This was something else she'd read in a book and often wanted to try, albeit the handsome sailor was the first person who seemed worth the effort.

The sailor could feel his heart pounding in his throat as Eliza ran her finger along him. With a silent nod, he reached down and brushed a few strands of hair out of her face. Chris was partly surprised that she knew about this sort of thing. Young women were getting freer these days, so he didn't judge. This was something Sarah had done on occasion as well, so he knew what would be coming. His manhood twitched in anticipation for more of her touch.

"I can return the favor as well..." he muttered and ran his fingers through her hair. "We shall have all night to celebrate my decision, so take your time. " he added on and took his hand from her face.

In their younger years, Sarah and Chris would spend entire nights making love before he went out to sea. Often for weeks at a time. When he would return, they would do the same and just enjoy their short time together. But with his decision to stay here, they would have all the time in the world. Chris would miss the sea, but he had everything he could ever want right here on this island before him. The though filled him with warmth once more.

Just before Elizabeth was ready, he spoke once more. "I think I love you, Elizabeth." he said softly. The words would kill any momentum they had towards the bed, but he felt as though he would need to say them before they kept going. The thought had been floating around for a few days now, but the urge to say it finally came.

Back
Top Bottom