Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Staying at Aunt's -[ Wulf + Foxxy ]-

Darkwulf

Meteorite
Christian bounded around his Aunt's house and sighed as he stopped. A loud crash happened just behind him as he froze in place. "Oh.. Fuck." The 5'3" fifteen year old turned around to see his Aunt's prized lamp in pieces on the ground. "No.. Way.." Christian dropped to his knees and tried to push all of the pieces under the couch, but, then he heard the door open up.

She opened up the front door and walked into the living room. Mia froze when she saw him on the floor cleaning up the shattered lamp on the floor. Her eyes darted up to look at her prize lamp but looked back at him when she didnt see it. "Where is my prize lamp?" She asked him since she just gotten off of work and stood there waiting for his answer.

"Uhh.." Christian whimpered and looked up at his Aunt. She was much taller than him, mind you, he was very small in his own right. "There." He stood up and pointed at the ground, his shoulder length brown hair hung down. His fringe flopped in front of his face, just hiding beneath it. "It.. Uh.. Fell?" Christian shuddered slightly as his crystal eyes locked on his Aunt.

She walks in and shuts the door, locking it. She walks over to him and lays her hands down on his shoulders. "My prize lamp was on the middle of that stand. So how does it just fall?" She asked him as she looks him more in the eyes.

He shook slightly to the touch of her hands and kept staring up at her. He knew he was in it now. "I.. Jumped into it.." Christian laughed slightly and looked up at her still, his laugh instantly stopped, it was a stupid thing to do when she was staring him in the face.

She softly narrowed her eyes. "You jumped into it or bumped into it?" She asked him softly. "You know you'll have to pay a price since that was my favorite lamp in this whole house." She says to him.

Back
Top Bottom