Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Yuki's List! (NSFW)

Yuki-Lyndon

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Thanks for checking my thread out!
This list is identical to my request thread in the female searching for section. As characters can be played as Futanari as well.
This post is a constant Work In Progress and will always be expanded/changed. If you don't see anything you like right now, check back in a few days and maybe I'd have added something you enjoy!

Some Quick Things First!

I will only play over PMs. I do not particularly enjoy writing in threads and my principle I do not give out my discord or any other medium.
• I only do Female x Female or Female x Futa type pairings. Please do not PM me asking if I want to play with your male character.
• I do not care about your real life gender. You could be an amorphous slime person for all I know and I still would not care.
• My girls will typically be switches by default, but depending on what we come up with they may also be fully dominant or submissive!

I write in the third person. It's just my preference.
• I write anywhere between 1 to 3 decent-sized paragraphs.
• I do not mind genderbent male characters of a fandom (so male characters turned female.) for pairings.
• Anime/Drawn references are highly preferred.

Kinks/Limits

Please see My F-List for a general understanding of what I enjoy and what I do not enjoy.
Please only use these as a general guideline. Feel free to ask otherwise.

Limits are, the typical usuals. No toilet kinks/gore/non-con play/etc. The general no's.

Fandoms and Pairings!

Bold lettering is my preferred role, if applicable! Some will not have any bold lettering, which means I am happy for either role.

However, I can be swayed otherwise depending on the play.

Craving! - For the moment, this is the section that will recieve the most updates while I work on pairings below this part.
Anything with an asterisk is what I am currently really looking for.

Note, I am waiting a character art commission to come in and yes, when she arrives, there'll be a craving to play with her against someone!

Thanks to following some artists on twitter, a few images i've seen has piqued some ideas!

*Firstly, involving this cute girl. I'd specifically like to play against her for a F/Futa pairing. Initial ideas I have for something like this reference could be a school scene. Some example ideas could be against YC as a teacher or an older student!

Second idea. It gives itself more to a WoW based scene, but can easily be twisted as a form of monster girl with N'thot. Likely more FxF for this I'd say, but can be changed around as we see fit!

Third one, something FF14 based.. as I found this image and I'd adore something similar to it or along the lines of it. In this case, it'd be MC as a Futa WoL and YC would be the Y'shtola!

*Please note, this idea is on both of my threads as different pairings. If interested, please let me know which pairing!

LOZ: Breath Of The Wild

(Futa Preferable) Urbosa x Zelda
(Futa Preferable) Urbosa x female Link (Linkle. I think?)

Darling In The Franxx

Ichigo x Ikuno
Zero Two x Ichigo

Kill La Kill

Ryuko x Satsuki
Ryuko (Wearing Junketsu) x Nui
Ragyo x Rei
Nonon x Ryuko
Nonon x Satsuki

Psycho Pass

Yayoi x Shion

Skyrim

This is going to involve alot of OC x OC play, some OC x Canon will exist, but that's just the nature of the game setting i'm afraid. I know OC x Canon isn't typically preferred.

Dragonborn x Thane (Think like Lydia. The Thane can also be a vampire or werewolf as listed below.)
Vampire x Dragonborn
Werewolf x Dragonborn

Stormcloak x Imperial
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Any. (Guard. Stormcloak. Imperial. Take your fancy.)
Dragonborn x Serena

Star Wars The Old Republic
Like Skyrim, this is going to involve alot of OC x OC play, some OC x Canon will exist, but that's just the nature of the game setting i'm afraid. I know OC x Canon isn't typically preferred. I will list some general pairings we could work on.

Imperial Agent x Sith
Imperial Agent x Imperial Agent
Sith Warrior x Jaesa (Dark Side)

Mass Effect (Main Series. So 1 to 3.)

Shepard x Liara
Shepard x Samantha
Shepard x Aria
Aria x Nyreen

Mass Effect (Andromeda)

Ryder x Suvi
Ryder x Peebee
Ryder x Vetra

Monster Girls!

You gotta love them.
I do not mind playing as or against the Monster Girls, but I have a slight preference that whoever is playing against them is a Futanari type.

Some examples:

Succubus
Demon (Could also be a succubus type, but on the wiki it's two seperate. Who knew!)
Alarune
Bee/Zil (I know. Zil is from Trials in Tainted Space... they're pretty great though.)
Shoggoth / Non-Creepy version (Basically maids, I think they are.)
Mindflayer (Will include mind-control kind of kinks from the get go.)

Other Ideas/Pairings

I'd enjoy setting up a harem type idea with this image in mind. Can't say no to an Elven Harem.

I know they're IRL lewd things, but they can serve as some inspiration and could be tempted to use IRL references as a one off for them, but here they are:
Inspiration 1 - Sex while gaming/distracted?
Inspiration 2 - Just a cute couple?

A needy Kobold?

Last edited:
Quick bump!

Note, will be without Internet for over a week. I can hook things up to mobile hotspot but will come on and answer things when I'm able.

Bumping.
Things will still be sporadic because of the internet thing.

Added a craving though!

Bumping.

Added two things, both Pokemon related.
Tomorrow I have proper internet back!

Bumping.

A bit late in bumping since internet has been activated.

Removed some cravings.
Added Solo Leveling-esque idea / Anthro Bunny / Demon / Monster Hunter World cravings.

Bumping.
Added a super secret craving. Note, involves bad ends, with optional vore. I know most aren't into it, but, hey! Moods.

Bumping!
Removed the bad end craving, replaced it one regarding a lovely futanari Oni!

Bumping.

Took a short hiatus. Slowly getting back into things.
Added a craving in the interim while waiting for art to come in.

Back
Top Bottom