Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I have a group rp idea ! Video Game descendants modernized and living their own lives? XD (M X M)

Femmesto

Star

117-1176385_ftestickers-sticker-video-game-start-png.png
Okay, so here me out! We always done descendant rp's or played as descendant's characters such as the Olympic God's and whatever else we can come up with. Well, on this take, I was saying that in a alternate world, descendants of your favorite video games live among each other as college kids or adults and they live in a city that resembles various video game nostalgia like a nightclub called 'Tetris' and other references. I can see like the spin off's of Mario and Bowser somehow dating and wondering why they have sexual issues with each other or always chasing the other person XD. It's a work in progress idea, but I want to see of people are interested in it, that I will create this rp. Now, with this ideal, the spin off characters can create their own lives and do whatever they want but they do share some characteristics or some features of their counterpart. Also, it would be cool to have other video games crossover and hook up with each other! Mario's descendant taking a interest in Sonic due to the fact that the man runs super fast and has powers. You get the idea! And we can incorporate many other games from Nintendo to XBOX and PS games.

Enough blabbering, let me know what you guys think!

I'm interested. So any female character from a video game?
Even females! So if its a descendant of peach, it can be a guy who feels like they always have to wear a crown and like dresses. It's like loose interpretation of these video game characters.

Back
Top Bottom