Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The Hero and his Villain

BlueSix

Planetoid
You are immortal. Your powers exceed those of any mortal men. Your legions of war golems are nigh unstoppable. Yet, your goal remains as far from your grasp as the day you started. The people of this medieval fantasy world summon denizens from other realms as familiars, to serve as slaves forever until the day they die. Countless millions, maybe billions even, have been summoned this way. You were once pulled from another world yourself; once upon a time, you were just a normal girl from Earth, acing high school and preparing to take on the world. But when you were summoned at eighteen years of age, the promising life you'd built for yourself vanished, and you were subjected to slavery. By magic you were brainwashed into forgetting your origins and believing you wanted to serve your new master.

No more. A hundred years have passed since you murdered your abusive master, regained your memories, and achieved immortality. You've built up your strength to embark on a campaign of conquest, to halt the summoning of Otherworlders and bring justice for those who have suffered. But the nations of the world banded together and resisted, and you're now locked in a stalemate against their unified alliance.

Then, you found out they have another card up their sleeve.

They summoned a man from another world, sacrificed his master and thousands of souls to give him agelessness (though not true immortality like you) and tremendous magic power, and gave him a weapon capable of killing immortals. They called him a Hero, and sent him to kill you. He is blissfully unaware of his situation, since they all conspired to hide the truth from him.

He is the only one you can call your equal, and the only one with enough power to break the stalemate. Plus, he's really hot, and you've been lonely for the last hundred years. You aim to win him to your side by any means necessary.

By any means necessary.

In this RP, I will play as the "Hero," and you will be playing as the female "Villain." She is powerful and totally confident in her abilities, and this should bleed out into how you write her. The story will pan out over a couple Acts. In the First Act, you and the Hero are enemies. You'll defeat the Hero at first and offer him a place at your side, which he will refuse and retreat. In order to give our two characters more time together, you may want to have your character join his adventuring party in disguise, in effect working to defeat your own armies and keep him alive in exchange for spending time getting to know the Hero and win him over. In the Second Act, you reveal your true identity and true cause, and the Hero agrees to join you this time. Our characters will spend this Act working together to defeat the Alliance and free the enslaved Otherworlders, and maybe enjoying some hot sex in the meantime.

The RP can be carried out either by thread or PM. Please maintain accurate spelling, good grammar, and solid writing etiquette (e.g. things like paragraphs breaks, clear dialogue, etc.). The usual RP rules apply - no god-moding, power-playing, any of that stuff. Adherence to the site rules is mandatory.

My F-list should be in my signature. While I enjoy darker kinks like guro and stuff, this isn't one of those RPs, as I'm going for more vanilla stuff this time around, with maybe light bondage (of the Hero) being about the furthest I expect to go. Message me if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom