Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unwilling Pawns in Her Depraved Game

Alex would be ashamed to say that when Lil confirmed that her wish could be granted, her heart fluttered a little bit. Despite it all, she still so desperately wanted to meet the love of her life. But that fluttering, excited feeling faded fast at the reality of the fountain. That poor girl, she was a prisoner in her own body, forced to experience unending, and clearly unwanted, orgasms for the entertainment of the monster. As terrible as that was, the knowledge that she could suffer the same fate if she lost was what truly made the color drain out of her face. No matter what it takes, she cannot lose!

Whether she wanted to or not, and she most certainly did not, watching that girl being controlled in that way was terribly arousing. Alex could imagine herself in that position, locked in the fountain and forced to cum forever. Still unable to come down from her arousal, the girl did not know what she could do to gain the relief she craved. She stood in her usual pigeon-toed stance, idle hands wringing the hem of her skirt, using her forearms to cover her cleavage. She was reminded of her own virginity. She was so close to her very first orgasm. She couldn't be here. She didn't have a chance. So, overcome with fear and emotion, she begged one more time.
"N-no, no, please, no... Let me go home! The game has barely even begun, you can just let me go home and it wouldn't make any difference. P-please, I can't play in this game! It makes me feel... it makes me feel weird!"

Willow trembled ilently too, staring at the lifelike figurines on the fountain. She just had to win, people counted on her, more than that, she could not be caught by this demoness! She would win, and surely could find a way to help the other four somehow. Of course only the ones who would not fight her way to winning, but as it stood, most of the other girls was begging and wanting to go home. Willow knew that neither of those wishes would be given until one of them won... And it would be really bad if the winner just wanted to be let go, to go home... For Willow was sure neither of them would go through this unchanged.

"Enough with the posing and whining! Get on with this game of competition! I want to win to get all of us home!"

After the initial bout of fear, Vivian manages to catch herself, calming down a tad while Lil mentions that all wishes have a price. The waitress assumed that would be the case, and that the price was playing the game, but she was wrong as she sees the fate of the statue begging for some form of release. Hearing that she was a duchess and such terms weren't in much common use as a descriptor, it paints a truly terrible picture to the redhead of what losing means. Willow's half-baked plan to get everyone out was not worth the chance of losing and staying like that. Vivian would argue to wish for the same thing, but it doesn't need to be on a conditional that nobody try their best.

At Willow's determined demand, Vivian sighs, but looks with a steely gaze towards the demon and her belonging, wary of being put in the same place.

"Get you all home?" The mistress asked bemused by Willow's demand. There was an uncomfortably long pause before she started to chuckle. Her head turning down as fangs shimmered and she continued to chuckle louder. The laugh grew increasingly loud and distorted before she burst out in a sultry, malevolent laughter. Columns of fire erupted out along the walls in the form of an inferno cage, tearing up and destroying the tapestries as she wailed out hysterically. And as those flames tore away at the walls, they revealed hidden windows. But these were not meant to show what was outside. What everyone would be exposed to would be a mere sample of the plethora of victims that had played this game and lost badly. Women of all kinds came into view on the other side of the glass, each one deep in the mist of being raped for who knows how long. A raven-haired girl probably no more than 20 had dozens of tentacles wrapped around her curves and being absolutely molested, if they weren't deep inside every entrance her body had. An ebony model was currently having her legs wide apart as a hulking demon pounded her from behind, tears rolling down as she cried out in despair before she gagged and the window was suddenly plastered with a torrent of cum out from her mouth. A fair blonde with pale skin was completely immobile inside a mechanical bind, hundreds of motors whirling away as they assaulted her tits, pussy and ass which made her constantly spray fluids all over the device. An islander beauty was suspended in the air by huge, clawed hands while an impossibly large cock drove and came so much into her that her belly grew incredibly inflated, followed by orgasmic spasms when her gapping pussy would start uncontrollably spouting out eggs.

<+1 arousal to everyone, unless you're already one short of your threshold.>

Dozens of these kinds of scenes were exposed to them while their hostess laughed, then her head shifted back down towards everyone. Flames burst out from her eyes as she grinned back down at them all. "You still don't get it, do you? After tonight, you'll be lucky if you even get to leave this place! I didn't become Queen of the Succubus for nothing after all! You mere mortals couldn't possibly stand a chance cheating Mistress Lilith at her own game! Let me make this clear right now then: You all will play this game. Whoever wins will be granted their wish, as promise. Whoever doesn't, there will be ever increasing levels of punishment to be had based on who comes in what order. Maybe if you're lucky enough, you'll still get to leave. Though not without some consequences. If not so fortunate... Well, I'm sure you get the picture now. And I already have a plan for each and every one of you if you don't make it, at least for the first three of four centuries.~"

Snapping her fingers, the wall on the other side of the fountain started to shake and began to drop. In the dust, five multiple new doorways pitched in blackness opened up. At the same time, the floor on their side began to open up with inferno flames licking at the stonework. "Of course, I could just skip this whole game and take every one of you right now. But where's the fun in that? Still though, I can always change my mind. Try to delay. Try to leave. Try to be clever and work some way out of this game. I'll just immediately give you last place and make you my latest personal toy." The floor is starting to drop more, meaning everyone needs to get going. Now. "So then, better hop to it sluts.~"

<Choose which doorway by picking a number 1 to 5>

Vivian was worried at the outburst Willow had, and rightfully so as the demon reacted rather poorly. The only solace for the waitress, as they were shown this hellish scene the prior contestants were a part of, was that the octopus had already done its worst, and nothing she saw seemed to really compare, so close to the precipice of orgasm already. Instead, she simply looked at Lilith, who seemed to be fulfilling some sort of sadistic glee.

When the walls collapsed, opening up further doorways, while the room behind them became fully hazardous, the floor dropping and gouts of fire billowing outward, the redhead rushes forward, remembering to cover her chest as she passes the fountain, and therefore the succubus, running into the second door.

[Vivian will take Door 2.]

Willow trembled with stress, but also her body's readiness to fight or flee was nicely translating to arousal too, thanks to the scenes she was seeing. So, if she could have, Willow would have possibly choose to have sex then and there, but somehow that was not sounding like a win... Sprinting forward, she choose to flee through the middle door. At least she now knew the name and rank of this demoness. Wouldn't be easy to overcome her, but Willow still had time to get ready for her win and victory.

[Willow goes through the middle door 3.]

Last edited:
The pat of the tail, the reveal of Lilith's true form, the burst of flame and unveiling of the game's true rules - it all washed over Anna Marie with barely a reaction. The young woman stood rooted in place, her eyes wide and her hands trembling against her neck long after she'd been released from the tail's grip. Her legs grew weak, and she slowly sank to her knees against the stone floor. She heard every word Lilith was saying - and a part of her even understood them - but, for the moment, she couldn't muster the power to engage with them. Lewd scene after lewd scene danced at the corners of her vision, and her only thought was that this was to be her end. Her money, her looks, her family name; none of it would save her. She'd deliberately walked alone into this place, where she was powerless, thinking nothing could touch her...

She only snapped out of it when the floor began to move.

Her first step was unsteady, mechanical, as survival instincts took over where her mind could not and got her back up onto her feet. She picked up speed and she took one step, and then another, and began to break into a run. Her path took her past Alex, and she roughly shoved past the poor redhead as a flame began to spark up inside her once more. She wouldn't be treated this way. She wouldn't lose.

By the time she reached the other side of the room, Anna Marie's hands were tightly balled into determined fists. She glanced back at Lilith, just for a moment, before heading through the door - and while there was still plenty of fear in her eyes, there was a hint there, too, of anger.

She wouldn't let that bitch beat her.

[Anna Marie goes through Door 1]

This was a nightmare! This couldn't really be happening. Alex's stomach had already dropped when she realized how big the trouble she was in was, but there were so many more revelations to come, each one making her fall deeper and deeper into despair. Did she really say 'centuries'? Alex couldn't even fathom what centuries of rape would be like. That was... that was a fate worse than anything she could comprehend or imagine. When the floor started falling and the flames were spouting all around her, she froze in fear. She had a tendency to lock up when scared. But it was Anna Marie's shove that knocked her out of it. The message from her was loud and clear: Every girl for herself. Alex could not be left behind, the thought was too terrible. So she ran forward toward one of the doors, her virgin pussy still leaking cum down her smooth, flawless legs as she went. She had to win... She HAD to!

[Alex goes through Door 5]

@Silverbird
Before Anna was a completely different site from what she had just left behind. With the doors slamming behind her and not a faint sound left of the inferno and the Mistress' laughter, she found herself inside a massive swimming pool room. And there were people in there too! It wasn't crowded, only perhaps a few dozen at most. But with how the men and women conversed with each other and how well clean the place was it was almost like Anna had just been teleported out to a completely different part of the world. There were just a few things about the place that made things felt off, besides the knowledge that this had to be a part of the game. Perhaps it was how the pool's edges reached all the way to the side walls, meaning it was impossible to walk around it. Or maybe it was how none of the people even noticed Anna and even walking up to them and demanding their attention would result in nothing. Or perhaps it had to deal with how all of them were completely ass naked, despite how they behaved.

On the other side of the pool are three different doors, Anna's way out. But with how the pool was in the way there was really only one way to get to them.

1d20
25 spaces to make it to the other side
Random Encounter: 20%
Current Arousal: 2/18
Being present in this chamber would have a lingering effect of +1 arousal each turn, but Slow Burner negates the effect for now. But this means there's nothing to stop gaining all arousal from any Random Encounters.

@Ironuyh
With the door slamming behind, Vivian just found herself in an unusual site. The chamber is full of cages filled with exotic monsters and creatures, non-sapient beings of myth and folklore. They snarl and bark and scratch and pound on the bars holding them back. It becomes quickly apparent that the cages form the walls of a maze. There's just enough space between cages to walk through without getting close enough to be grabbed by something. Probably.

Choose Left or Right
Random Encounter: 30%
Current Arousal: 12/13

@ChrisGabriel
The greenhouse before Willow is so full of vegetation, it's nearly impossible to see anything else. Maybe of these plant species aren't even known yet. There's a vague sense of a path before her and she could follow along. The dirt and gravel seems to be fresh compared to the rest of the ground filled with grass and weeds that managed to get up in there. However, there's rustling in the shrubbery, there's definitely something nearby. And the air is smelling rather... nice.

1d20
Three doors at 7, 12 and 18
Random Encounter: 10%
Current Arousal: 11/12
There's an aphrodisiac in the air, but being so near the threshold the arousal can't climb anymore. Aphrodisiacs can't create an orgasm.

@UseAlex
In front of Alex looks like something straight out of a video game. The stone arches and burning torches loom over a massive stone platform with different tiles in a 5x5 grid. On the other side are a set of three doors on the way out. Anyone that had seen any adventure movie or game could easily tell what this was about. Just need to reach the other side and hope not to step on any of the trapped platforms. Sadly, there are no sorts of clues nearby. No symbols on the tiles. No writing on the walls. Nothing. Alex will pretty much have to guess and gamble her way through... Is the traps going to kill her, likely something much more different...

Choose A1, A2, A3, A4 or A5
Random Encounter on a trapped tile, though no telling which ones are or how many.
Current Arousal: 9/12

Rushing through her door of choice, Vivian hardly reacts as it slams shut behind her, as that seemed to be the status quo in this place, and instead looked forward warily at the massive amount of unknown creatures. The waitress idly hoped the cages would hold, and that they would simply be incapable of reaching her as she walked forward to come to a crossroads. Taking a deep breath after looking down each way, she wraps and arm once more around her chest as she takes the left-ward path.

[Vivian takes the Left path.]

Already choosen the middle door before, Willow goes for the middle dor now too. But the vegetation commands her interest, she tries to find something that could be useful for her now or later, maybe even against others, be it encounters or the other girls... she just dreams to find something useful against the Succubus. Of course she is breathing deeply and likes the nice smell, making her think about sex a lot more, enough to see plants and think about them that way. Not that she would act on it, but if she even vaguely remembers it from a magic or herbalist book and knows its use, she is very tempted to take a couple of them with her.

[rolled 16. Willow leaves the first door alone, not going far enough for the last one, choosing the middle one at 12]

The sudden change of scenery did throw Anna Marie off-stride for a moment. She walked hesitantly up to the edge of the pool, her attention mostly taken by the uncomfortably-nude people littering the area. It seemed clear what she was supposed to do, but she was a little reluctant to just dive straight in...

"Hey! What's the deal, here?" She called out to the nearest of the people, doing her best to pretend that everything was normal and that they weren't naked. "You all work for her, right? I'm supposed to, what, just swim across? Get all my clothes wet? Hello? Hellllllooooooo! Hey, dumbass, I'm talking to you! Hello?!"

It was no use; no matter how much she shouted or waved her arms, everyone seemed intent on ignoring. The young woman let out an exasperated sigh. "Fine. I guess we're doing this." She zipped her jacket, slipped off her heels, and stowed away carefully in her handbag before wading reluctantly out into the water. Anna Marie was actually a fairly good swimmer, but she was hindered by keeping a tight grip on her bag; she wasn't just going to leave her stuff behind!

[Rolled a 12.]

I had to take a moment to rest after escaping the scene behind my back. I had only the most fleeting moment of relief to catch my breath. But I was still in deep trouble. A heavy weight hung over me as I stepped forward, now knowing that my choices might mean the difference between freedom and an eternity of torment. I did not have time to waste! I moved forward, worried that my arousal still wasn't going down. The thought that the magic held that kind of power over me was not a pleasant one. But soon I came to the tiles. I had to get past them, but I did not like the vibe I was getting from them. This has to be a trap, right? But what could I do to circumvent it? The tiles were too big for me to jump past, and that would be sending me helplessly into danger, in case it really was a trap. I couldn't go around either. But every second I spent thinking about it was time wasted! So I just picked one at random and tiptoed onto it, trying to be as light as possible, but ultimately having no control over what was going to happen. I held my breath, waiting for my worst fears to be realized...

[Alex steps onto A4]

@Ironuyh
RANDOM ENCOUNTER
The route Vivian chooses is one of the longer ones before the path splits again. And as such she passes by many different cages. She almost makes it to a fork in the path but just then several bars get yanked off right next to her. Snatching her by the arm, the maid is yanked hard right into the face of a minatour. While its horns make it incapable of sticking the head out of the new gap in the bars, it can still reach out and lift her up. Hot breath bellows over her skin as it lifts her up like a doll. It waste no time in indulging in what it wants. One hand is all it takes to spread her wide open and the tongue dives straight up her pussy. The open lips wrap around outside at it growls into her soaking heat.
ORGASM!
OPERA SINGER TRIGGERED!

Choose Straight or Right for the next path
Minatour saliva imbues Vivian with light extra samina (+1 arousal threshold)
Random Encounter: 50% (+20% from Opera Singer, this effects all players on current floor)
New arousal: 0/14
(Currently no penalties for orgasms until third floor)

@Silverbird
The only solace Anna would find was how warm the water was. But her clothes were so obviously completely unsuited for swimming. Within a minute the fabrics were clinging onto her body. Quickly growing see through, it didn't take long for the undergarments to come see through. And as they became like this, the many eyes that had been ignoring her beforehand were now creeping over to her. Smirks and luring eyes surrounded Anna and even some of them started to slip into the pool along the edges.

She suddenly hears a muffled feminine cry somewhere in the distance. So sensual that it makes her body heat up more.

1d20
Spaces left: 13
No Random Encounters, Chances are 40%
Current arousal 3/18 (+1 from hearing Opera Singer being triggered)

@UseAlex
A4 is safe
Alex can easily maneuver up, sideways or diagonally. Though there's still no way to guess if a platform is trapped, or even how many trapped ones there are. She will simply have to gamble on it.

She suddenly hears a muffled feminine cry somewhere in the distance. So sensual that it makes her body heat up more.

Choose A3, A5, B3, B4, B5
Current arousal: 10/12

@ChrisGabriel
She suddenly hears a muffled feminine cry somewhere in the distance. So sensual that it makes her body heat up more. (Can't break into orgasm from hearing Opera Singer though)

Willow finds herself in what looks like a storage room. Tools, fresh soil bag, everything a greenhouse needs right down to spare windows. And some clothes too! A set of coveralls hang along a shelve and while a bit dirty they should be fine for wearing. Considering her compromised state then these should do quite nicely. They're even clean on the inside. Should work for her, although she could just continue on ahead to the door on the other end. But without a key in sight this time it'll be hard to find it. Start looking or take this time to put something more decent on?

Current arousal: 11/12

"That sounded like Vivian!"
Alex was conflicted. Her good nature made her immediately worry for Vivian's well-being. But at the same time, she knew that every misstep the other girls took was a chance for her to get in the lead. Eventually, she decided that she needed to just not think about it and get a move on. But somehow, Vivian's sultry cries of pleasure echoing through the halls of this place made her feel even hotter. Her cheeks blushed bright red as she prepared to take another step, drips of her pussy juice landing on the smooth floor between her legs. She was so close to cumming, but her inexperience meant she had no idea how close she really was. She was aware, however, that it was getting hard to move gracefully. Her legs were trembling as she moved, her core throbbing with pleasure she had never known before. And before she knew it, she was letting out a soft moan as her legs rubbed together.

[Alex moves to B3]

While her technique was badly hampered - both by the drag of her clingy, water-laden skirt and jacket, and by the fact that she was still clutching at her handbag - Anna Marie was actually making surprisingly good time. She'd been a competitive swimmer, back in her boarding school days, and she was finding it easy to slip back into old habits; to ignore the watching crowd (unusual and naked through they were) and just lose herself in the motion, stroke after stroke. Her focus was only broken by Vivian's distant, sensual cry, which brought her attention back just long enough to notice that the crowd were beginning to move. The realisation brought with it a burst of nervous speed, which carried her the rest of the way to the other side.

Once she'd pulled herself up out of the pool, bedraggled and dripping wet, Anna Marie didn't waste any time before making for the first door. Her bare feet padded against the ground as she left a trail of puddles in her wake. She couldn't wait to get out of her wet jacket and start drying off, but something told her that lingering in front of these people wasn't a great idea!

[Anna Marie rolls a 20 and moves to the first of the three doors.]

Vivian worriedly walks throughout the path, watching each cage as she passes it, not at all trusting it as she walks past, the only time in which she finds trust is that she'd already passed the cages. As she sees the next fork, she speeds up, which proves to be a bad idea as one the cages bursts outwards. Leaning away from the cage to no avail, the waitress is surprised as she's gripped.

Held aloft, the redhead is worried at what would happen next, and her fate is confirmed as she's spread. She gives a little cry of resistance before she's penetrated, causing her cry of resistance to grow into a much louder cry of abject pleasure, squirting harshly around the Minotaur's tongue. Thankfully, that was the most it wanted from her as she breaks free, crawling quickly to the next fork, simply heading straight to get further away from the beast!

[Vivian heads Straight.]

Seeing that she found the garden shed, Willow sighs, but then grins, finding some pruning shears and maybe even something bigger and edged would get her some weapons, and she also took the coverall. Not putting it on right away, of course, because she could feel herself still throbbing and dripping with arousal... Of course after she heard the loud pleasure she blushedand woved thatshe would be silent when the time came. Checking if there was herbicide or pesticide in the shed, she also tried to grab those. *Of course it would be better if there was a 'Demon-be-gone' too* she thought, giggling to herself.

With both other doors almost in the same distance, Willow choose to hurry, almost run towards the third one that was previously further away. Of course she tried to be careful and not fall on her face...

[continue on ahead to the door on the other end]

@Ironuyh
Orgasm Penalty for Sparker lvl 2: +5% to current Random Encounter (Encounter% x 1.05) for 1 turn. Or -2 to saving throws if during a challenge.

Vivian ends up having some close calls but she manages to get pass the cages an upon a large iron gate. By luck, she had managed to pick the shortest route out of the maze as the others were considerably longer. Though as the gate groaned and dragged itself open she will soon find that taking on the other routes might have been more preferable...

Once again, she found herself in the middle of a large, domed chamber. Though this one was barely lit save for a few candle stands leaving a trail along the floor. Much like the last time, another doorway is seen on the far other end, though this one looks open. That is until she arrives at about the center when it promptly shuts with a bang that echoes forever. A moment of paused silence surrounds her before both the floor her very body shakes with a bang. Then another. Then another. A sense of being watched is confirmed as a low, loud rumbling growl ripples through the air. One by one, a series of wall torches light up along a circle of the outer wall.

This is when she finally notices the massive eye staring right above her. With a crash, a huge hand of scales and claws bigger than her own body slams into the floor. Winds gust as huge bat-like wings flutter themselves outwards. Slithering behind her, a serpent tail thicker than a bus encircle the creatures latest prey. Of all the creatures that she could run into, she just had to wander right into the grasp of the apex predator of them all. The way those midnight black scales shimmered to the flamelight emitting from the dragon's mouth told only one thing.

Vivian is fucked.

Choose: Try running, staying in place so not to agro it, or whatever alternative plan you come up with.
Current arousal: 0/14

@UseAlex
B3 is safe, once again, not much else going on.

Choose B2, B4, C2, C3, C4 (also or A2, A3, A4 - if you so desire going backwards for some reason)

@Silverbird
Somehow, Anna finds so much speed that she outraces all the other swimmers that were beginning to close in around her. When she gets to the other side, much of the swimmers' stuff are lying around. Before she continues on her way, she manages to find and grab what looks to be a spray bottle of pepper spray. At least, that's probably what it is. The writing on the side does say 'repellent' and has a strong smell from the cap. (Reward for rolling a crit: Acquired pepper spray, maybe???)

Naturally, a place like this would have showers. Normally, the women's sign on the door should've been a relief since going to where the guys were would be a problem in more ways than one. But this was Lilith's challenge and so it doesn't take much imagination to know what Anna would find. Soon as she enters the door she's immediately given a full eye view of even more naked women all over the place. But unlike the people just outside that were behaving normally despite the obvious caveat, there was no pretense here. Everyone was deep in the mist of indulgence. Lips locking around each other with tongues trailing inside. Bodies that made even Anna's own look more average were rubbing hard on each other. Long moans and gasps filled the air constantly. Before Anna could react appropriately to the scene, she was already getting surrounded. Hands from two nubile models firmly took her arms and started dragging her further inside. Sultry eyes and licking lips greeted their new guest, hands already sliding over Anna's curves with zero shame.

Current arousal: 3/18

@ChrisGabriel
Willow couldn't leave through her only entrance without finding the key. Though this would be tricky as it could be anywhere. Too many places to hide it. She would need to get clever, preferably sooner than later. The air was feeling a bit more chilled now and her half tattered clothes weren't going to do much. Though the colder air does have a nice effect of lowering her pent up arousal that just wouldn't go.

Looking at the bolt lock on the door, the lock head had been shaped into what appears like a sunflower.

Current arousal 11/12

Shuddering from the cold, Willow unsuccessfully tried to pry the door open at the end. Touching the bolt and even staring towards the source of the light Willow tried to get another clue. Of course she would try to open it, even warming the bolt lock's sunflovery head in her hands... For now she did not wanted to use anything to pry open the bolt or the door itself. There must be a way to open it.

While she was quite sure she did not seen any keys in the storage room, she also felt a little lost at where it could be. With her magic she could try to unlock the door, but she did not wanted to use it up, getting more tired, or even show the demoness that she could. It could mean life and death later.

For now, if she had one clue only, Willow had to start looking around for sunflovers, or similar motifs anywhere near by, not wanting to just run back to the other doors or the entrance. But she would, if there was nothing to find near by... After all, there was a third door, and she could keep looking on her way, even re-check the shed door.

[Looking for more clues.]

Alex's heart was beating out of her chest. She felt like at any moment the trap was going to spring shut on her. She tiptoed to the next tile.

[Move to C2]

While she probably should have been better prepared for it by now, the abrupt switch from fleeing oncoming attackers to staring at an all-girl locker room orgy was still enough to throw Anna Marie for a loop. She froze up for a moment in the doorway, mouth open as she processed what she'd stumbled into, and that moment left her wide open. She was halfway into the room before she realised what was happening.

"Hey!" She shouted in alarm, and angrily yanked one of her arms free from the hands that held her. That didn't help much; more hands just seemed to replace it, sliding against her, rubbing her soaked clothing further against her flesh. She yelped as a hand brushed against her chest, and tried to slap the offending member away. "Hands off!" Another touched her from behind, pressing her skit against her ass. The look in the women's eyes made her nervous; she felt like a piece of meat, surrounded by a pack of hungry lionesses.

For a moment Anna Marie thought of the 'repellent' she'd just picked up, now safely tucked in her handbag... but there were so many women that she wouldn't know where to spray. For the moment she decided to try and struggle through unassisted, looking for the exit and trying to push her way through the crowd toward it.

After the rather embarrassing showing earlier in the maze, Vivian finds herself rushing through much quicker, heels clacking under her as she finds a rather close exit. Far too happy with her progress, she quickly steps through the exit. Taking a walk into the domed room, the waitress was surprised to see the large chamber she found herself in.

She only ceased her running as the door slammed shut when she found herself in the midst of the chamber. The waitress gives a groan at the closed door, but is quickly knocked off-balance as the chamber shakes and shudders. Already sat on the floor, Vivian is surprised to look up and see quite literally, the greatest predator she could've run into.

Given she was already down low, the now very small waitress simply lies down further, hoping beyond hope she can trick her new predator as she lies still, on her back, watching the dragon through squinting eyes.

[Vivian would lie down to try avoiding suspicion.]

@UseAlex
C2 is a TRAPPED PANEL

The panel collapses so fast under Alex's feet that by the time she could react she was already waist deep into the floor. There was no getting back out though. Feet were locked in place, as if clamps had locked over them. Water seeped in and she was now waist deep in pitch black water she had no chance of seeing through. Any attempts to resist and yank herself out would be met with the water running over her already wired heat. Seconds later and she was met with a frightening sensation of lips wrapping around her pulsing pussy. Suckling hard, it begins to drink her up. With as dark as the water was, it was impossible to see what was eating at her. Hands couldn't even reach down there. It didn't take long before the unbearable heat that had been following her since the last floor was finally tipped over the edge.

ORGASM

By the time she had calmed back down, the thing was gone. The panel rises back up out of the water and locks back into it's original place. Only the wet floor was the clue of what just went down. That, and now the complete absence of clothing from the waist down on her body. And then there was an object down at her feet. A whistle, with a simple piece of writing on the top that read "for discipline".

Acquired: Trainer's Whistle. (must learn its functions but something about emits IMPORTANCE)

@Ironuyh
The only thing lying down like that accomplished was not aggravating the dragon. It didn't take long at all for it to spot Vivian down below and scoop her up with a single hand. Fingers wrapped around her as it laid her back first on an upright palm. Snarling right above her with a maw big enough for all players to fit inside, it had no problem establishing who was in control. Then the other hand reached up and with a torrent of claws swiped through most of the remaining clothing on her body. Shreds of her work clothes snowed back down onto the floor below as she was forced to lay bare to the beast. Saliva dripped from the tongue when the maw opened up, and just when it appeared ready to eat her up it dragged the warm tongue up her body. It completely blanketed her in saliva as it grind against her pussy and nipples, beginning to raise her heat once more.

Current arousal: 2/14
Free to try out any action

@ChrisGabriel
Eventually, Willow would discover a chart on the wall mapping out the greenhouse she had just gone through. Each segment covered was labelled telling exactly what was present. Just a little bit of searching to reveal a patch of sunflowers. The door back to there was still unlocked (Though the other two routes she could've taken will be found locked now). The increasing chill surrounding her was growing into something of a legit concern. If this kept up, she might be in real trouble.

Current arousal: 9/12 (keeps going down thanks to the cold)
Also thanks to the cold, -2 to movement (if left unaddressed)
1d20
Spaces to travel back: 12 (Plus 12 on the way back)

@Silverbird
Being forced towards the center of the showers, Anna would come face to face with a standout individual. The blonde woman looked like a top rated porno actress, what with that rack and ass being so perfectly shaped for the job. She was kneeling back sitting on a bench while many other girls were on either side watching intensely at the action down below. The blonde had a firm hand behind the head of some brunette who's head was currently buried in between her dom's legs.

Soon as Anna was brought up to her, a look of annoyance rolled over her face. "Ugh, fucking interruptions now? Who is this little slut, thinking she could just barge on in." Shoving the brunette off to the side, she reached over and grappled a fistful of Anna's hair and yanked her in closer. Those tits were inches from her face. "Well lucky you, you get to satisfy me now if you want to proceed any further. You look like you have the lips for the job."

Current arousal: 3/18
Free to try out any action

Willow memorizes the chart on the wall, then sough out the patch of sunflovers before she got too cold to stay underdressed. If nothing else, she would put on the coveralls if she did not found anything at first sight among the sunflovers. If she did, then she tried to get the key before dressing...

[Roll: 3]

Back
Top Bottom