Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shade16

Planetoid
Fem Domme here, willing to play M, F, or Futa and willing to play multiple characters with MC being a demon and YC being either a human, another weaker demon, or an angel.

Looking to play either a longterm dark romantic role, a longterm dark smut role, a short term dark smut role, or any mixture of dark role ideas, smut role ideas, and/or romantic role ideas.

I mainly want to incorporate dark romance themes, Stockholm syndrome like things, a master and slave relationship, dark fantastical magic to enable non conventional kinks, forced/non-consensual or dubious consensual relations, torture (both sexual and physical), and power dynamics.

Ideas for the role under the cut, if you're not a fan of any of them, please PM me with your ideas

• Summoned: YC is a down on their luck human that decides to summon a demon to solve their problem. However when the deal is made MC is more interested in YC's body, then their soul.
  • Welcome to Hell: MC is killed them self, and after becoming a demon, is tasked with bringing others to hell by convincing people to, well, punch their own ticket. YC is MC's assignment, and only YC can see, touch and hear MC. MC's job is to torment, pester, torture, and bother YC until you give in. Could eventually become romantic, or simply stay as dark, smut, or dark smut.
  • Sold: YC's parents lost all they had, either in an accident or in gambling, and they had no place for a child in their lives. So, they sold their only child to a demon to earn back all they had lost. MC can either raise YC as their own, raise YC as their servant and as YC grows into an adult, MC begins to lust after them, or MC raises YC specifically to be a slave/fuck toy/stress reliever.
  • Succubus: MC is a lust demon, and she gains her powers and abilities from having sex, draining the energy from her victims. MC decides to kidnap YC to be her sex and energy slave, using YC for their body alone. Could eventually be romantic or just dark.
  • Enemies: Angels and Demons have been enemies for as long as they have existed, frequently using Earth as a neutral battle ground. After a large siege against heaven, YC is taken prisoner- YC could be a civilian, a warrior, or whatever you'd like. MC is the demon tasked with taking care of YC, either in the literal sense or the sense that MC is supposed to torture YC for information. Could eventually become romantic or stockholm syndrome romantic, or simply just dark.
  • Failure: YC is another demon who works under MC and YC makes a fatal mistake. MC decides to publicly punish YC. Can involve multiple characters, I'm happy playing between 2 and 5 other characters
As a domme my main goal is to make my partner feel good, because when my partner feels good, I feel good too. My hard limits are pregnancy, scat, and animals.

If interested please PM me with your kinks, your limits, and your ideas for the role, whether they are from my list above or your own ideas.

Oh and below is my inspiration for the role and my character

Inspiration

Back
Top Bottom