Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good Girl Gone Wild (AlabasterDragoness & Ace707)

AlabasterDragoness

Super-Earth
Allen High School was nestled in a little town that was beginning to expand thanks to an increase in population. Keira Wade never thought she would see the dinky little town grow and burst with life and activity. But that didn't matter, she was planning on applying to one of large universities out of state so she could get away from it all, despite the protests of her friends. She was a straight A student who was poised to become the valedictorian of her class. She was the cheer captain, senior class vice president, and one of the most popular girls in school. Her mother inherited a large estate shortly before Keira was born.

She wore all the biggest name brands imaginable, went to the biggest parties and concerts, and had the best of everything she could ever want. And, not only that, her mother was planning the biggest birthday party an eighteen year old could ever dream of. Keira knew she was going to have the biggest eighteenth birthday bash anyone in town had ever seen.

Her bright red hair was always styled and her dark brown eyes just sparkled whenever she got excited. Freckles were dotted across her nose, shoulders, and a few other spots. She had an air of innocence about her, but that wasn't why a lot of boys were clamoring to have a date with her. Even at eighteen, she had a somewhat curvy body.

With her birthday party fast approaching, all she could think of was how to invite everyone she wanted there without having to ask the entire school to attend. She was still trying her best to avoid Tommy Leigh as he had been hanging around her locker every day, just like he did while she was walking to class.

"Could you move please, Tommy?" she asked him as she tried to open her locker.

Tommy, a strapping nineteen year old who had his large hand on her locker, ran his free hand through his blonde hair and looked her over with his hazel eyes. "Not until you go out with me."

"I already you. The answer is no!"

"You don't want to tell me that."

She froze for a moment, begging to worry over the ominous tone of his voice.

Jackson was your typical high school student. Except for the constant skipping school, partying at every chance, getting into squabbles with teachers and peers alike. So, maybe he wasn't a typical student. Jackson would shutter at the simple fact that he was a student to begin with. His eyes were set towards beginning his life outside the confines of what seemed a detention center.

Jackson could have been a straight A student and have all the nicest things. His parents were wealthy enough to provide him whatever he needed. However, he refused most of the help from them as they were never around to actually care how he would use their money. Weeks at a time he would be alone in his house, that was from an early age and on. Ghosts.

School gave him a place to lash out and truly be himself. What would have happened if he acted up? His parents would get the call and not be around to physically punish him. Jackson didn't need the clothes or grades to stand out at school. It was his ability to not care and act sometimes without consequences.

As he walked down the hallways in between classes, he saw Keira, a girl even he drooled after. It was because she was so innocent she needed to be corrupted. Tommy was waiting by her locker as usual, when Jackson overheard the conversation. He had decided that this was his last year in school and decided it was his last chance to take Keira. Moving down the hallway to interject between the two, it would be his first step in entering Keiras life.

His straight brown hair wore laid flat on his head and had a little bounce as he walked to the two. Jackson slammed his arm up on the locker so he could lean into Tommys personal space. "Hellloo Tommy." Jackson said in a sarcastic flat tone. "Shocker to see you here." More Sarcasam escaped from his mouth. "Do you do anything else besides being a creepy stalker." Jackson continued the onslaught.

"No...I just had a question for Keira is all." Tommy replied to Jackson in a defensive tone.

"Then get to class old man. Before people are thinking your stocking." Jackson pardoned Tommy.

As Tommy walked up the hall Jacksons brown eyes met with Keiras. "That dude is going to be a crazy serial killer one day." He said with a smile. "Your Keira right?" He said trying to playoff that fact that she was one of top students and most popular. Everyone knew who she was.

Seeing Jackson lean into Tommy's personal space and practically scaring him, Keira breathed a sigh of relief as she watched Tommy walk away. "No kidding..." When he asked for her name, she tolled her eyes.

"Yeah. And you must be Jackson, right?" A few of her friends had gone on and on about how he was at every party and even had the chance to take hin to bed. She wasn't exactly the partying type, and she had never gone to bed with someone.

She pinned some strands of hair behind one ear as she opened her locker. "Thanks for telling Tommy off. He hasn't left me alone since freshman year, and so many people think I'm a bitch for not going out with a guy that creeps me out."

Sure, she went out with plenty of guys at school and even those that didn't attend their school, but Tommy was a hard pass.

Tommy was enough to creep her out, that much was obvious. However, Jackson knew even if Tommy wasn't a creep he wouldn't have had a chance with Keira to begin with. She focused on her grades and get image mainly, being a whore wasn't exactly her thing. Jackson still pushed his luck as he wanted to be the one who turned the popular girl out.

Jackson watched her push back her hair and readjusted his care free lean. Now his back pressed against the lockers next to Keira. "Well people are idiots." He said with a chuckle as he tried engaging into a conversation with her. "Doesn't make you a bitch though..." An honest answer but just a pay to make himself seem inviting.

Jackson heard about Keira having some "big" party for her eighteenth birthday. His vision of it was unicorns and balloons, maybe even a clown. Not exactly a kegger. "Eh it might just make you seem like a prude though." He told her trying to challenge the girl in some way. "But who knows right?" Everyone knew. Jackson didn't look to piss her off right away.

The loud sound of metal striking metal, and the bell had rang, signaling they had one minute to get to there next class. Jackson reached into his pocket and pulled out his car keys before looking at Keira. "Well that's my cue to leave." Implying he was about to skip second half of the day.

"If you want you can come with." He blankly stated, as if she would cut school. "Ehh. I'm sure your next classes are important." His tone was dripping in sarcasm as he pushed off the lockers and slowly walked away. "Whats missing class once really going to do?" He yelled a bit to Keira to challenge her more as he turned his back to her as he continued walking.

As Jackson told Keira that her not wanting to go out with Tommy made her a prude, she snorted. She wasn't exactly sure what to say, but she chose to remain silent nonetheless. He at least seemed to agree with her that her decision of who she dated should be her own and it didn't make her anything.

The ringing of the bell startled her as she hadn't been paying much attention. Shaking her head as he turned to walk away, she yelled back "I have early release, genius!"

She really only needed four classes to graduate, so why not stagger them out and be able to enjoy her senior year.

But since she had no class to skip... "Wait up!" She slung her backpack over her shoulder and ran to catch up to him.

Jackson turned his head as he heard the soft voice telling himto wait. Keira was actually going to go with him, but it was due to not really risking missing a class. "Early release huh? Then I've had early release for quite sometime." Jackson said jokingly as he had been skipping school since midway through his freshman year.

Walking down the hallway, Jackson would peer into each class room. Tommy was sitting in one room and happened to see the two wall by. The look on his face Todd of his shock and disappointment that it wasn't him who was walking with Keira. As the second bell sounded Jackson gave Tommy a smile that said "I win".

With Jackson leading the way he took Keira to his car that happened to be parked in the back of the parking lot. "Hope you dont mind if we swing by my place." He told her even though he was going to anyway. She was ridding with him, not the other way.

As she caught up to Jackson, she laughed breathlessly as he said he's had early release for some time. "I suppose you have." She was suddenly thinking to herself how she was relieved that she wouldn't have to rush back for any after school activities. She didn't even notice Tommy as they walked to Jackson's car.

"I guess that'd be alright." Not that she had anywhere in mind, anyway. She slipoed in, buckling herself in and looking at Jackson. "I'm assuming you don't do much at school aside from going to class and skipping it," she teased.

Come to think of it, aside from a couple of boyfriends she had, she never really went to a guy's house.

Jackson drove out of the parking lot, taking the popular girl with him. It wasn't nearly clear yet what his intentions were for taking Keira home with him. "Sure I do things at school." Jackson said in a fake shocked voice at her accusations, a laugh came out shortly there after. "Eh I talk to people and I supply most the party's with alcohol." He mentioned his ability to get alcohol for the underage parties.

While driving Jackson kept his arm on the center console, taking up much of the arm space. Finally he pulled into the driveway that lead them into a wooded area. There sat the house, a modest modern home, but it still was bigger than most of the other kids at school.

Jackson dropped his hand down on her thigh, giving it a pat after touching her for a good second. "Well this mi casa." He said as he began to get out of the car. Big glass windows let anyone near see into the living room. Jackson opened up the big double doors that lead inside. No one was home, nothing out of the ordinary for him.

"Well you can take a look around if you want." He told the girl. "My parents arent home so feel free to really do what you want." Jackson was unaware she had never really been to another boys house, but he knew she probably was never alone when at another guys house.

Heading into the kitchen he yelled out to Keira. "You want something to drink? I have some girlie drinks in here." He knew most girls didn't drink beer at his age. "Or let me guess you've never drank before?" Jackson knew she would barely have any experience with drinking if at all. He was just waiting to hear what gee excuse was, it was still fairly early.

As she rode with him, Keira twirled some strands of her hair with one finger as he told her that he supplied alcohol at most of the parties. "Oh..." No wonder some of her friends liked him. But as long as he didn't insist on her drinking, she wouldn't say anything.

"Your parents are pretty well off, too, right?" As he pulled into the driveway, she felt his hand on her thigh before getting out of the car and following him in. She sat herself on the couch when he told her his parents weren't home. "They won't be upset if we're here by ourselves?"

She shook her head furiously when he asked if she had alcohol. "My mom is fully convinced that alcohol is a horrible thing. And besides, my
dad is a pastor, so drinking is a huge no."

Well, she hoped he wouldn't press the matter, anyway.

Jackson stayed in the kitchen and made a mixed drink that was fairly strong. For himself he just poured a regular glass of coke. He had full intentions of just challenging Keira with the alcohol. Wanting to know if she would step up to the chance of drinking alone with no consequences. Although, by the way she was talking he expected her to keep denying the drink.

Jackson brought the two glasses into the living room and sat her drink down on the glass coffee table. "Well I made you a mixed drink just incase." He said to her as he took a sip of the soda that was in his glass. "Horrible huh? He couldn't help how sheltered the girl had seemed. "You think your pastor daddy doesn't drink?" He questioned knowing that more than likely he did.

"Trust me one glass wont kill you." Sipping on his drink as he sat down sitting close enough to her that when he sat with his legs spread open he rubbed her leg. "If anything it'll loosen you up." It was true, and she seemed tense in a house with no parents. "My parents wont be home for a few days. How is it rules seem to control your life?" He asked her trying to make her question her own decisions as his eyes looked into her wondering the answer.

Seeing Jackson bring the drinks over, she rubbed on of her arms as he sat down and sipped at his drink. "He used to, but he gave that up when I was born." Though she hadn't seen him in almost five years, she was able to call him every now and then so long as Deanne wasn't being too good of a wife for him.

Keira glanced down at Jackson's legs as they spread and rubbed her leg. "Rules keep people safe," she protested. "I can't risk my chance of getting into a good school after this." She already applied to six ivy league schools and a few other four year schools that were almost as prestigious. She looked at the drink she was offered... no, she wasn't going to touch it. She didn't even know why Jackson was so determined to get her to.

"Your parents aren't worried about you having a girl over?"

To Jackson it looked as if Keira was contemplating the drink in front of her. It seemed as if he was analyzing her each time she mentioned why she couldn't drink. Something about a good school, ok. Jackson had very low ambitions of college after high school but even he knew the more prestigious schools had parties that would push her to drink. Maybe Keira didn't realize it, or didnt want to, but this would be a safer enviroment for her to drink compared to college.

"Risk your chance at a good school?" Jackson found the excuse lackluster. One drink never turned someone into a drop out with no future. "Sooo you think one drink well end your future just like that?" He had to question her. Jackson looked the girl over, very pretty with a nice body. How she avoided sex and alcohol and drugs was far beyond him. Peer pressure clearly didn't work.

"Well you do know some of the wealthiest people are actually drop outs right?" A factual point, but still she had a dream to chase. "Thing is they never let a little fear control them." He said to put her in a bit of a spot knowing she worried about the consequences of drinking. "Dont worry about my parents they wont ever know, or care for that matter." He said slightly changing the mood to a more depressing topic. His home life.

"I'm not saying one drink will ruin me," she said, "it might lead to more drinking, and I don't want that." Shaking her head at Jackson's comment about rich dropouts, she glanced over at him when he said his parents didn't really care. She hesitated for a moment before placing a hand on his knee and attempted to give him a reassuring smile. Though how well it would help him was anyone guess.

"Besides, I'm not about to let my grades slip. I'm planning on being the valedictorian for our class." Picking up her drink, she sniffed before putting it down. She still didn't want to try it. What if he had his way with her and she didn't have the capacity to give consent? At any rate, she looked at him for a moment and gently squeezed his knee.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" she asked innocently.

Jackson watched as Keira sniffed at the drink and again hammered away the point as to why she didn't want to drink. It was finally clear to Jackson that shewould not be persuaded. Either way it didn't bother him one bit. He know knew she was the type who was comfortable in what she was doing, if a little fearful of stepping out of her comfort zone.

"Sure, best grades in class." He said with a snarky tone. "So you are afraid of trying new things...I get it." He said as he looked out the window. "Cant be afraid of everything that isn't what you consider normal." He tried to rationalize to Keira. Either way he was finished trying to get her to drink as her mind was made up.

Her hand laid on his knee and his eyes shifted towards her hand. Seemed a bold move for the girl who couldn't so much as sip a drop of alcohol. "Do for me?" He questioned as his eyebrows raised and furrowed inwards. A smirk crossed his face as he looked her in her eyes. "The things you can do for me, well I think it might not be something you can actually do." He said in a sarcastic manner almost teasing the girl.

Keira gave Jackson with a side eye and scoffed. "I'm not afraid," she protested. "I just... choose not to."

Seeing the smirk on his face, she quickly retracted her hand and huffed once more. "Ok, I don't think I'm gonna ask what you have in mind." Was this a mistake? Was what he was insinuating the reason he brought her out here? Her heart began to race as she leaned forward to have her arms rest on her legs. "What could you possibly want from me?"

If he wasn't as ambitious as she was and doing all these things, what was the point of being here with him?

Back
Top Bottom