Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Roger's Big & Bold plots. (NSFW Links)

Welcome all!

Writing Style: Paragraph-Multi Paragraph || Adult || 18+ || Literate

Notes about the writer: Thank you for viewing my request, I work five days out of the week but I tend to reply at least once daily if not more depending on my work. But I try to get to do as many replies as I can. So please don't message bomb me if I don't reply within the first few minutes, do I am always open to some wonderful chatting, and such.

What I am looking for:
- 1-4 paragraphs
-Be willing to play very curvaceous feminine figures (Example but not limited to those).
-Somewhat literate.
-Reply at least once a week.

Note: These are just the main ones, if its not on here just ask. More than likely I'm okay with it.

KINKS: Dirty talk, rough sex, loud, sloppy wet, BIG ASSES, cock worship, lipstick marks, big cock, body writing, interracial, cheating, NTR, hidden sex, blowjobs, bimbos, etc.

LIMITS: Scat, vomit, blood, vore, and dismemberment.

Roleplay ideas:

Note: The newer ideas will be toward the bottom and added.

Deadly Alliance (Fantasy): Two warring races whether it be Elves/Orcs, or other like races. Warring for years finally brought to an end with a unlikable marriage. Whether or not they dislike each other peaces needs to be made. We'll see if they can find anything that can be compatible.

Unforgettable Night (Modern/Fantasy):A lonely wife/milf with a husband who always make things rather boring, constantly being too tired to be intimate or always having excuses. Leaving the wife unhappy to go out and find her own fun only to discover a certain seedy man had eyes on her since she came in.

Disgusting Son (Incest/Ugly Bastard): A story of a doting/sassy mother trying to take care of her son, even do he's already 18. Overweight and disgusting to look at, known in the neighborhood as the 'Ugly Bastard' only for his mom to one day to anger him and cross the threshold no mother-son relationship should go.

John Person The Pit (Modern/Interracial/Cheating): Pretty much this one is a special case, a John person style roleplay. Usually involving interracial and other cheating like elements. Usually very raunchy and raw, looking for somebody to play somebody in this world of any of the character. All the info is HERE.

Raven's Troubles(Canon/OC/Canon): Looking for somebody to play Raven from the Teen Titans, just grown up. To have a RP with either her being in a bad position with a villain or a lonely night with a teammate or complete stranger.

Bad adventures (Fantasy): One warrior, many bad adventures where YC goes on quest and meets very unsavory people along the way where her skills and holes are put to the test.

Date with Momma (Modern/Incest): There's a whole new special for going on a romantic vacation but only available for couples and since mom has been single for a while who better to take than her own son.

The job search (Modern/Cheating/): (Can be not cheating) YC is looking for a new job as her boyfriend constantly complains of her doing nothing at home. So she looks for a new job with that big surprises.

OPEN IDEAS: Always open to ideas if you have any story or anything you wish to try out or anything. If our kinks and limit match by all means feel free to tell me it. If you like my ideas or have your own please PM me.

See you out there in the writing lanes.

727c8698dc913149c5fc3d4a0067af7aa151c362.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom