Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lands of the Demon King (Chapter 1)

Morathor

Supernova
It's hard to tell how far you've traveled. You might say you've been walking for days, except that you haven't seen a hint of daylight the entire time. Sometimes the sky is lighter than others, waxing and waning from early dusk to deepest midnight. And there is no judging your distance by the terrain--it's been dense forest the entire time, thickly shrouded by a perpetual mist so you can't even make out any landmarks to guide your way. You might have been wandering in circles all this time.

But you haven't dared to stop and make camp. The sounds that echo from the mists--the snarling of beasts, the cackling of something far more sinister--tell you it is not safe. Even if nothing attacked you while you slept, you might succumb to the cold. Even at "dusk" you can see your breath, another wisp of fog among the rolling mists. The darkest parts of the night are dangerously frigid, and everything is too damp to keep a fire going for long.

But perhaps that's no cause for concern, because ever since you've arrived in this land, your body has burned with feverish heat, despite your chilly surroundings. If this heat has a source, it is a single spot of your flesh, hotter than any other--not quite hot enough to be painful, but too hot to ever really put it out of your mind. Even if you were to find a safe place, it's very possible you would be kept awake by the persistent heat of this strange brand.

For Elise, the center of the heat lies between your shoulder blades. You can't see it, of course, but you can feel it on your skin. When you reach back to touch it, some of the fur growing from that area feels coarse and dry compared to the fur around it.

For Illyanna--or rather, Pim, as the mark persists in your skin no matter how you change your form--the center of the heat resides on your rear, just above your right thigh. Although you haven't been able to get a look at it, the texture of it on your skin and its position on your flank reminds you uncomfortably of a brand.

Sir Paega, only you have been able to look at the mark in your skin--though it has been a bit awkward to do so, between removing your plate armor and finding an angle where you can see past the unfamiliar curvature of your chest. But eventually, you have been able to see a strange black mark emblazoned on your flesh, surrounding your navel:

Demon King-Crest 1.png

After an untold time wandering through the woods, you have been surprised to find the treeline give way quite suddenly to a clearing, and more shockingly, to a town. It is small town full of cramped buildings, most of which are single story and can't possibly have more than two rooms. The people seem destitute. Their clothes simple and threadbare, their bodies gaunt and malnourished, and their eyes dull with weariness or misery. Many of them bear a black mark somewhere on their body--the same mark that defaces Paega's flesh. All eyes are you on as you make your way towards the center of town, looking for some sort of inn where you might rest your head for a time. Some are watching you distrustfully, while others give you looks of pity, and others still gaze at you with shameless desire. You are certainly a striking beauty amidst these miserable husks of humanity.

And yet, it seems you are not the only vision of loveliness to have been bestowed on this town, for as you approach the largest building in town, hoping against hope that there is some sort of lodging to be found there, you find yourself face to face with two other striking young women, reaching the same building at the same time, and seemingly with the same intention. Whether by chance or by fate, Paega, Elise, and Illyanna, you have found yourselves together in this sad, desolate town.

Illyanna strutted into town wearing her very revealing mage outfit and surrounded by will o wisps, brimming with confidence. A false confidence. In truth, Illyanna was absolutely terrified. She had heard rumors of the horrors that awaited in the forest, and her journey had already confirmed they were not lies; the very air exuded evil. But she had little choice but to continue. As long as she was bound to the mysterious Fey Lord, she had to follow his will.

Even after working for him for an entire year, she learned little about him. She had no idea what his goals were, and even what his name was. Illyanna had one goal, as she journeyed through the forest, to find a power strong enough to break the bond placed on her, and let her live the life she chose. She would do whatever it would take to gain her freedom.

Illyana knew her illusions were strong, but they were a false strength. With the aid of another, she could trick her enemies, and get through most conflicts, but by herself she was well. She needed powerful allies. In the past, she had used her beauty, illusions, and body to persuade powerful men to fight for her. She always hated doing it, but at least she was selling herself for her own benefit, and not Someone else’s.

As she strutted through town she looked around for potential allies. Everyone looked weak and powerless, which concerned her deeply. Would she look similar after spending time in the area? Finally she found two strong looking individuals: A mighty knight in armor and a lithe cat girl. Illyana seemed in luck; there were two potential allies that she might not have to sleep with to gain their favor.

Illyana gives a Curtsy to the strangers and spoke in an airy voice, “I am Illyana, a wandering mage.” As she said so she summoned what looked to be a small fireball in her hand, though it was in fact a simple illusion. “I have just arrived in this town and am in search for some strong companions. Are you both new to this land as well?”

Elise finally walked into the town. Her fur was matted, and her leather armour and straps were messy and torn. Her steps were slow and hesitant, the Feline's eyes darting between the townsfolk. Even as she was, her body was modestly curved, leather plates and straps covering the bare minimum for modesty. A belt full of knives and tools hung from her waist, and even her prized panpipes had not escaped unscathed.

The Feline's flight and wandering through the forest had left her the worst for wear, and she limped onward through the village towards the larger buildings towards the centre. She was certainly not used to this small remnant of civilisation, let alone the wilds she had escaped from. Her home were cities and palaces - where she could peddle her trade, work as a spy or diplomat, entertain parties - not this squalor of mud and what few crops survived.

A few more steps into the town and her eyes fell on those better off than the tunic-clad peasants around her. Her eyes go straight to the mage woman, and her keen senses get to work. As she thinks, her mouth opens to run automatically...

"Ehhh, what a trek! I've never been much of a one for forests, I guess. Give me a band of goblins to fight, or a party to infiltrate, great, but this survival stuff is really not my thing."
Elise's hand moved from her back to her side, prodding at a makeshift dressing for a shallow graze.

Wandering in the nothing alone, sick, bodyburning up, knowing that even if theywon, it came with a great price. Sir Paega didn't cared or wandered for his ownsake, he was looking for the brave men, who followed him to the caves of chaos, confronting the demon worshipper cult. He remembered killing their high wizard, and how his blood awakened the figure put together from the bodyes of their captives... Sir Paega personally ended that monster's unlife, but could only remember the huge wave of flesh burying him. He clawed his way free, trembling, his body hot and uncomfortable. Wandering around he could only find the vaning trails of his fellow men... Then justas he lost the cave and seemingly the whole world outside, he noticed the changes.

It took a careful rest and some hard time removing his armor, just to scream like a banshee, as his body had changed female, with hisvoice... He was like he had been born a girl! Some time later he noticed the mark of the evil. Tried to cut and burn it away, only his ability to heal saving his ... her life. Somehow calming down after realising she was still the 'man' he grew up to be, even if he now looked at least ten year younger and female. She was able to wear his armor, and lift his weapons, so after praying she climbed to her feet and tried to find her way out of the mist.

Sick and hungry, Sir Paega finally arrived to what seemed to be some trees, then following the lights and scent of burning firewood to the village. She looked at them, and they looked at her. It was an unwanted, chilling sensation, so Sir Paega kept walking towards thecenter, looking for the leader of these people, or at least an inn. She was sure thatshe would get a roomand some food, and maybe givendirections. It should be like that, after all, over her chainmail she wore the tabard of the King's Men, slashed by the colors of the clergy, something that only the Paladins of the Order could wear without inpunity.

Of course she was now a female. But Sir Paega tried to hide it as much as possible, having her hair croppedbydagger, face and hands just as dirty as his armor after countless days in nothingness. She was smelly, and obviously had a sword, the chain mail hiding her whole body, and not only the tabard over it, but the undershirt and belt holding down her mounds of flesh.

Seeing the two 'beauties', Sir Paega snapped to attention with her sword in her hand, when one easily said she is a witch, and the other some kind of catlike monster!

"Where am I, why did you bring me here?" she asked, trying to keep her voice more manly. "And where is my men?!"

Illyana studied the Feline carefully. Despite being her being weakened by the journey, she could tell that she muscular and a capable fighter. Illyana was about to respond to her comment, but after the knight yelled and pulled out his sword, she took a step back. Something was odd about the knight’s frame, but even so, Illyana knew she’d be unable to take him in a fair fight.

Illyana made an illusion of herself where she stood, while she simultaneously turned invisible, and took a few more steps back to create some distance in case the knight attacked without warning. “Apologies Sir knight,” Illyana said in a humble tone, “I was not the one that brought you here, and I do not know what men you are talking about. I am simply a humble traveler in this cursed forest, looking for shelter and allies. I would be happy to help you look for your men, if you would like?”

As Paega draws his weapon, a few of the locals approach the heated conversation--two men and a woman. They are among those who have been ogling the newcomers with undisguised lust, and though they try to project an air of sympathy and good will, their terrible performances serve only to drive in how alien those concepts are to them.

The first to speak looks to be the youngest; if the near-empty jug in his hand were not sufficient evidence of his intoxication, the slurring of his confused words surely is. "You ladiiies... looking for men?" He grins as suggestively as he can manage with his yellowed teeth.

"This bloke bothering you girls?" asks the woman as she eyes Paega. "Would you rather bother me, pretty boy?"

"Don't pay no mind to this blowhard, girls,"
says the older man. "He's just as lost as you are. You're new here? Need someone to show you the lay of the land? We'll give you a hand."

"We're... nnn... neighborly sorts, like that,"
says the younger man.

Not caring what the commoners was trying to say for now, Sir Paega was first interested in the witch's words, as it seemed the feline was not acting like a monster. Still, she would not let her out of the corner of her eyes, as she was sure up to noo good. Still, she asked ... it. Better not to see her as a female at all. "Allies for what?"

Then as an afterthought, Sir Paega replied to the cat person and the commoners too. "I seem to be missing the king's men who was with me when we purged the land from the demon worshippers and finally destroyed its summoned essence... But this area is not known to me, neither are these people, we still speak the same language!"

The feline's eyes narrowed, looking around the townsfolk. She took an instinctive step backwards, and muttered under her breath.
"Oh great, is everyone here an absolute creep..."

Her gaze continued, and she looked over the new arrivals instead. They, at least, seemed capable and strong instead of these... others.
One of her hands moved to rest on one of the daggers at her hip, and her other hand waved and moved as she looked around to draw attention away from it.

As the three locals approached, Illyana could tell they did not have any good intent. Even if this knight had a sword pointed at her, she could tell that he was less likely to attack, unprovoked than the locals. Glancing at the feline, she guessed that she felt similarly.

Illyana had her illusion gesture at the locals. “Allies for survival, my good knight,” Illyana said in a more serious, tone. “Please observe the locals here. I mean you no harm, but do you believe these three feel the same way? I might be strong enough to fight them off myself, but I’d rather not risk it. I also sense a much larger evil in the area. Together, the three of us will be much stronger, and if you do not survive the day, you will never find your companions.”

Illyana’s illusion turned her head towards the feline and asked, “Ms. Feline, are you with me?”

Last edited:
Putting away her sword, Sir Paega nodded as she came to a decision. Then turning to the old man - still keeping watch towards the witch and the cat - she said in a deep, loud whisper as manly as she was able to. "Give us your words, old man, any hand getting too close will be lobbed off. Speak, tell us all about this land and the peole on it, who is your lord, and the name for your God?"

"Our god?"

The younger man sniggers, until a hiccup cuts him off. This prompts him to speak. "No gods here..."

"These are the lands of Lord Astheriel,"
says the woman, "where gods fear to tread." The name she speaks is known to both Paega and Illyana, a powerful demon king. One has sworn to destroy him; the other has been charged with seeking his domain.

"We have our ways, and you'll learn them in time." The older man sounds almost hungry as the words fall like grease from his lips. "But the one you will learn first is this: by our King's decree, you must present yourselves before his representatives. If they see fit, you may be invited to the court of someone higher up."

"Pretty faces like yers, I bet you'll... catch a General's eye..."
The drunken youth attempts to sling his arm around Illyana's shoulder; as his arm slips through the image, he seems more frustrated than confused. "Hey, don't be like that... all... unfriendly..."

Illyana replied to the drunken youth in a stern, yet slightly flirty, tone, “I would appreciate It if you keep your hands to yourself. That is, unless you can make yourself useful. Tell me, what do you know about these generals, and what has happened in the past to those who refused to meet with them?”

"Ash Terrier? That is the name of the thrice cursed demon lord! He is no king of mine, I denounce his powers, and of his generals! We must know more, but I do not see how a drunken young can say anything worthwhile. But please, elders, go on, tell us more." Sir Paega would be alert, but also would hear out the others, neither of them earning her trust, but neither of them dangerous at the moment to taste her blade. But she was not putting it away, her grip on the handle calming her.

"Ah, c'mon, listen..." The younger man is rather persistent in his attempts to cozy up to the flirtatious witch. "General, baron, magisssstrate whatever, no one says no to the King's men, right?"

But Paega is already disproving that claim with her defiant declaration against the king of this land. Her bold speech draws the attention not just of the three who have crowded in on the newcomers, but of many others in the vicinity. They stare at Paega with fear, disdain, or what might be pity, before quickly turning and going about their business. In a matter of seconds, the street is cleared, save for the three newcomers and their welcoming committee.

"Alright, calm down." The woman and the older man approach Paega. "We'll tell you everything you need to know. First off--"

As the man speaks, the woman swings a heavy clay jug at Sir Paega's head, but the knight has not let her guard down, and although her form has been changed, her skills have not. A slight shift, and the pottery shatters harmlessly against her pauldron. But that movement leaves her just a little too off balance to avoid the older man, who balls both fists together and swings them at her face. It is a crude attack, but powerful nonetheless--even as his hair is starting to gray, his wiry muscles don't seem to have lost any of the strength of youth.

The younger man, for his part, seems more than content to let his elders deal with Paega as he continues trying to get his hands on Illyana. Despite her illusions, his persistence finds his hand squeezing at her shoulder for a moment before she can slip away--though certainly he was looking for more tender flesh. "Like I said... no one says no to the King, right?"

We are now in combat! As a reminder, you each get two actions per turn. Elise is the only one not yet in a melee group, so if she wants to make a melee attack she'll have to move in closer.

Mistgrove Thug, Woman (No damage taken)
--Reposition: Move into melee with Paega
--Basic Attack: Brutish Blow against Paega, rolls 7 vs Strength defense, misses

Mistgrove Thug, Elder (No damage taken)
--Passive Ability Triggered: Dogpile
--Reposition: Move into melee with Paega
--Basic Attack: Brutish Blow against Paega, rolls 15 (with advantage) vs Strength defense, 1 Strength damage

Mistgrove Thug, Younger (No damage taken)
--Reposition: Move into melee with Illyana
--Tease: Coarse Hands against Illyana, rolls 12 (with disadvantage) vs Purity defense, fail

Damage Totals for Round
--Paega takes 1 Strength damage

Melee Groups:
--Paega, 2x Thugs
--Illyana, 1x Thug
--Elise (Solo)

Last edited:
Sir Paega did not wanted to hurt these people, but she also had nothing against protecting herself. So, she swung her sword to hurt, maim, but mostly frighten away her attackers. It was bad, that one of them was a woman, the other and old man, but they definitely attackedand hurt her. How dare them to put their peasant hands on a noble!

2x Basic Attack: Sword Slash-- Roll +(Strenght) to hit. Deals 1 Strength damage.

Illyana saw that the time for talking is over, and analyzed the best way to get out of this mess. Illyana had three tools at her disposal fight them off, Scare them off, or tease them off. Looking at the young man, she knew fighting him off would be difficult. Scaring him off was a possibility, but she knew the easiest way would be to tease him first, then surprise him with a fright. She created a sexy Illusion of herself that said seductively, “I’m not interested in the king, I want to spend some time with you.” As the illusion said this she pulled off her top revealing her ample breasts, and gave each a big squeeze.

Next, she thought of generating a mirror image of herself for added protection, but decided her new companion needed it more. As the knight took her swing, she created a mirror image of her that took a side step and slashed at the same spot. Now her attackers would have to take some time figuring out which knight was the real one.

Tease: (Sexy Illusion)-- Roll +(Will) to hit. Deals 1 Purity damage. On younger man.

Special Action: Mirror Image—Grant self or ally disadvantage on next enemy attack. On Sir Paega

Despite their aggression, it is immediately clear that the locals assaulting Sir Paega are no warriors. As a second, illusory knight appears before them, they are caught off guard, unsure of where Paega's sword swings are coming from--not that their reflexes were capable of escaping her expert sword swings in the first place. The man takes a shallow slash across the gut, while Paega's sword shears through the woman's sleeve and cuts into her shoulder. Thanks to the knight's mercy, as well as her expertise with the blade, neither wound is life-threatening, but the blood loss from even a shallow cut can have a major impact on one's stamina.

Even so, they do not back down. Seemingly uncertain which Paega to attack, the old man spreads his arms wide and charges them both--but as he passes through the illusion, he tilts uncontrollably to Paega's right, and succeeds only in slamming harmlessly into her powerful form, brusing his collarbone on her pauldron. Still, he grits his teeth, leans his head back, and slams his skull into Paega's with a loud crack. Though seemingly a bit dazed from his own assault, his mouth splits into a crooked grin, which turns into a grimace as Elise's knife finds its way into his shoulder.

Meanwhile, Illyana is trying to keep the younger man occupied, but even in his drunken state, he seems to find her sudden forwardness suspicious, after being rebuffed before. Seeing his allies struggle with the illusory knight, and perhaps inspired by his elder, he charges straight at--and then through--Illyana's defensive illusion, crashing shoulder first into her invisible form. Unlike the armored Paega, she is far less protected from such a blow, although that's hardly the worst of it. "Playing games with me, eh?" With his shoulder to her chest, Illyana's invisibility does little to hide her from the man, who slams a knee into her unguarded stomach.

As the two men grow increasingly aggressive, the local woman decides to try a different tack, circling around behind Paega as she reels from the blow to the head, entwining her arms around the knight. "Come now, good sir... why don't you calm down... it can be so much more fun to play around." Her roaming hands find their way under Paega's tassets, and as she gropes around for a shaft, she seems delighted by what she finds. "Begging your pardon, good ma'am." She teases Paega's groin expertly, and the knight's body betrays her with its reaction. The heat that has been burning in her flesh since she reached these lands now begins to blaze.

Paega:
--Basic Attack: Sword Slash against Thug, rolls 12 vs Finesse defense, 1 Strength damage
--Basic Attack: Sword Slash against Thug, rolls 19 vs Finesse defense, 1 Strength damage

Illyana:
--Tease: Sexy Illusion against Thug, rolls 6 (with advantage) vs Purity defense, misses

Elise:
--Special Attack: Dagger Throw against Thug, rolls 16 vs Finesse defense, 1 Strength and 1 Finesse damage

Mistgrove Thug, Younger:
--Basic Attack: Brutish Blow against Illyana, rolls 18 vs Will defense, 1 Strength damage
--Basic Attack: Brutish Blow against Illyana, rolls 22 (nat 20) vs Will defense, 1 Strength damage
--Thug gains inspiration due to rolling a natural 20

Mistgrove Thug, Elder:
--Basic Attack: Brutish Blow against Paega, rolls 5 (w/disadvantage), miss
--Basic Attack: Brutish Blow against Paega, rolls 19, 1 Strength damage

Mistgrove Thug, Woman:
--Passive Ability Triggered: Dogpile
--Tease: Coarse Hands against Paega, rolls 3 (w/disadvantage) vs Purity defense, miss
--Tease: Coarse Hands against Paega, rolls 16 (w/advantage) vs Purity defense, 1 Purity damage

Damage Totals for Round
--Mistgrove Thug, Elder takes 2 Strength damage
--Mistgrove Thug, Younger takes 1 Strength damage
--Illyana takes 2 Strength damage
--Paega takes 1 Strength damage and 1 Purity damage

Melee Groups:
--Paega, 2x Thugs
--Illyana, 1x Thug
--Elise (Solo)

Last edited:
Illyana gasped for air as the wind was knocked out of her from the man’s knee. Illyana couldn’t believe she got hit twice by the man. It was as if in his drunken state, he was fighting too random for the illusions to matter. She had to fall back, before she was knocked unconscious, and god knows what would happen.

First, she created another sexy illusion. This one faced away and bent over, revealing her ample ass, and tight slit. Though Illyana wore panties, there was no need for her illusions to do the same. “Are you not a boob man? Maybe this would interest you more?” the illusion said in a seductive voice, while slapping her ass, leaving a red handprint.

While her illusion gave this performance, she backed up behind the car girl. “Ms. Feline,” Illyana said in a strained voice. “Can you protect me for a bit, until I recover? You would have my gratitude.”

Tease: (Sexy Illusion)-- Roll +(Will) to hit. Deals 1 Purity damage. On younger man.

Reposition—Move to Elise group

She was surprised at the old man's attack, unlucky for Sir Paega the helmet she wore was a little lose and the old man had a hard skull, almost broking her nose. Stepping back and using her sword to push the man away, she was very much disgusted by the woman's body and hands, but this body was reacting differently, causing Sir Paega to moan out definitely feminine as her new curves was grabbed through her chain mail. That the woman was interested in her even after realizing she did not had a cock put her mind into a loop, obviously she still had a man's reaction to the tought of two women having sex... But Sir Paega shook her head, and pushed away the carnal thoughts. If only she could shake off her body's reactions that easily too....

But she was not only defending forcefully against the old man, but attacking him too, so 2x Basic Attack: Sword Slash-- Roll +(Strenght) to hit. Deals 1 Strength damage. -> to the old man.

Although the younger man flushed heavily and bit back a groan as Illyana's illusion presented an enticing view, he made no move to interact with it. "Fuckin tease," he snarled, whirling towards the sound of footsteps and whispering that let him know his unseen quarry had fled. "When I get my hands on you..."

As he lurched towards Elise and Illyana, a dagger flew between his leg, slashing his inner thigh and coming dangerously close to his engorged groin. Elise held up two more knives as if in challenge, ready to protect her new acquaintance and hopeful ally. But she had not antiicipated that the combination of alcohol and adrenaline would allow the man to power through the pain that should have hobbled him, charging forward to slam into the lithe feline.

As the woman continued to work her hand between Paega's legs, the holy knight was able to gather up her resolve, powering through the sensations burning through her unfamiliar form. Faced with two assailants, she focused her attention on the one attempting to harm her. A gash across the older man's cheek had him stumbling back, out of her reach.

With that, he turned away from the knight, seemingly unwilling to face such a dangerous foe--or perhaps simply confident that Paega would not be able to endure the relentless groping forever. Instead he turned his eyes on Elise, pulling her dagger from his shoulder as he closes in. But despite being winded from the other man's blow, she elegantly dances away from the blade.

Illyana:
--Tease: Sexy Illusion against Thug, rolls 6 (with disadvantage) vs Puirty defense, miss

Paega:
--Basic Attack: Sword Slash against Thug, rolls 13 vs finesse defense, 1 Strength damage
--Basic Attack: Sword Slash against Thug, 7 vs finesse defense, miss

Elise:
--Special Attack: Dagger Throw against Thug, rolls 17 vs Finesse defense, 1 Strength and 1 Finesse damage

Mistgrove Thug, Woman:
--Tease: Coarse Hands against Paega, rolls 5 (w/disadvantage) vs Purity defense, miss
--Tease: Coarse Hands against Paega, rolls 5 (w/disadvantage) vs Purity defense, miss

Mistgrove Thug, Younger:
--Reposition: Move into melee group with Illyana and Elise
--Basic Attack: Brutish Blow against Elise, spends inspiration for advantage, rolls 15 vs Finesse defense, 1 Strength damage

Mistgrove Thug, Elder:
--Reposition: Move into melee group with Illyana, Elise, and Younger
--Basic Attack: Brutish Blow against Elise, 11 vs Finesse defense, miss

Damage Totals for Round
--Mistgrove Thug, Elder takes 1 Strength damage
--Mistgrove Thug, Younger takes 1 Strength and 1 Finesse damage
--Elise takes 1 Strength damage

Melee Groups:
--Paega, 1x Thug
--Illyana, Elise, 2x Thugs

Seeing the old man flee, Sir Paega turns around in the arms of the woman, and tries to shove her away, hard. Not using the sword or the shield, just her hands to get the poor woman off of her. "Unhand me, woman! I was never fond of wandering hands, and would not start it with you!" Sir Paega repeats the push, with steel for leverage for a second time if needed.

If Sir Paega succeeds the first time - or even if only for the second - she would welcome anyone trying to get close to her with her sword subsequently.

Illyana was disappointed that none of her sexy illusions seemed to have any effect on the man. Though she did not like getting her hands dirty, she decided to take a more direct approach. After he slammed into the feline, she quickly drew her invisible rapier, and attempted to stab the young man. Whether or not the attempt succeeded, she was worried of retaliation, so she divided into an illusion, and hoped that he would attack the wrong Illyana, maybe even attack the old man by mistake, if she was lucky enough.

Basic Attack: (Invisible Rapier)-- Roll +(Will) to hit. Deals 1 Strength damage. On Young Thug.

Special Action: Mirror Image—Grant self or ally disadvantage on next enemy attack. On self.

Turning her full attention to her molester, Paega found it easy enough to break the woman's grip--a bruising blow to the ribs was enough to dislodge her. But not, it seemed, to deter her, as the woman simply threw her arms around Paega's neck and pressed herself close to the knight. "You seemed pretty fond of it there for a moment..." she pouted, grinding her body against Paega. "Why make such a fuss now...?" Although the knight's armor shifted against her skin thanks to the woman's movements, it was not nearly as distracting as her invasive touch.

In the more concentrated huddle, Illyana's hidden blade found its way into the drunken youth's side, provoking an enraged bellow. At the same time, Elise slashed at both of their assailants, her daggers raking across their skin. This sent the old man stumbling back, haphazardly flailing his arms at the feline, who easily ducked out of the way.

But the younger man, his pain numbed by liquor and his limbs driven by adrenaline, threw fast and shockingly accurate punches. His first blow plowed through the illusionary Illyana's face; if it had made contact, it surely would have broken her nose. Elise was not so lucky; without a mirror image she took a straight to the jaw that sent her reeling.

While recognizing that Paega's not trying to hack her assailant apart, in lieu of a more appropriate specific ability I'm just going to treat her actions as basic attacks (with intent to subdue rather than kill).

Paega:
--Basic Attack: Sword Slash against Thug, rolls 19 vs Finesse defense, 1 Strength damage
--Basic Attack: Sword Slash against Thug, rolls 1 vs Finesse defense, miss

Illyana:
--Basic Attack: Invisible Rapier against Young Thug, rolls 21 vs Finesse defense, 1 Strength damage

Elise:
--Basic Attack: Slash'n'Stab against Young Thug, rolls vs Finesse defense, 10, 1 Strength damage
--Basic Attack: Slash'n'Stab against Old Thug, rolls vs Finesse defense, 10, 1 Strength damage

Mistgrove Thug, Woman:
--Tease: Coarse Hands against Paega, rolls 3 (w/disadvantage) vs Purity defense, miss
--Tease: Coarse Hands against Paega, rolls 4 (w/disadvantage) vs Purity defense, miss

Mistgrove Thug, Younger:
--Basic Attack: Brutish Blow against Illyana, rolls 11 (w/disadvantage) vs Will defense, miss
--Basic Attack: Brutish Blow against Elise, rolls 19 (nat 20) vs Will defense, 1 Strength damage
--Thug gains inspiration due to rolling a natural 20

Mistgrove Thug, Elder:
--Basic Attack: Brutish Blow against Elise, rolls 4 vs Finesse defense, miss
--Basic Attack: Brutish Blow against Elise, rolls -1 vs Finesse defense, miss

Damage Totals for Round
--Mistgrove Thug, Female takes 1 Strength damage
--Mistgrove Thug, Younger takes 2 Strength damage
--Mistgrove Thug, Elder takes 1 Strength damage
--Elise takes 1 Strength damage

Melee Groups:
--Paega, 1x Thug
--Illyana, Elise, 2x Thugs

Illyana felt emboldened now that she was able to draw blood on the young man, and repeated her attack with her invisible rapier, and created another illusion to prevent his attack. He must be getting Weak now, and between her attacks and the feline’s attacks, she thought she could defeat him.

Basic Attack: (Invisible Rapier)-- Roll +(Will) to hit. Deals 1 Strength damage. On Young Thug.

Special Action: Mirror Image—Grant self or ally disadvantage on next enemy attack. On self.

Getting enough of the woman's molesting - something Sir Paega would be against even if she was still in a male body - the knight tried to hammer the pommel of her sword into the woman's temple or the backof her head. Trying twice, Sir Paega struggled with the impulse of just wounding or cilling the woman who obviously didn't know what "No! Leave me alone, Woman!" meant.

Back
Top Bottom