Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Dominant Futa Looking for Partners

Futanari Mistress

Meteorite
I guess you like futas, huh?

Hi everyone, Ayumi here. I'm hoping to start a few fun roleplays.

To start off, I'm looking for(in no particular order) females, futas, nb, or guys that are traps. I'm not looking for men, for the most part.

I prefer anime, video game, fantasy, or maybe sci-fi settings. For any type of an anime or video game setting, I mostly play OC.

You can find my kinks here. Everything I like is optional, my 'no's are definitely a 'no', however. Feel free to ask about the maybe's, if they're important to you. I roleplay in third person, always.

I like very smutty roleplays, there always has to be a story, but I care more about the characters themselves. If we aren't getting into the smut quick, I probably won't be very interested.

I do tend to play dominant roles, although if you ask, I may switch, or even play a female. I want at least one of us to have a cock, however.

With the boring stuff out of the way, let me get you some ideas!

Life in anime academy is rough, getting raped or beat up is a common occurrence, especially if your anime doesn't happen to have any strong characters. Gangs are scattered throughout the school, occupying different territory, even moving from class-to-class can be a dangerous task. You(can be a real or fake anime, depending if you want to use an OC) were shunned by your own anime group, you made a wrong move, and suddenly it was either start a war they'd lose, or for them to drop you. Maybe you didn't blame them, but it didn't make any easier for you. You've endured for so long, you haven't had any protection. You can't take it anymore, you need help, but you can only think of one option.

My character is left-alone, no one knows a lot about her, but no one crosses her either, not after what happened. She brutally assaulted a gang after they tried to extort her, all of them ended up in the hospital, and far worse happened to the women, especially the most busty of the bunch. Rumors spread, both of her power, and her love for busty women. No one bothers her anymore, and she lives a relatively peaceful solitary school life. However, what if you could get her protection?

The world has been at peace for twenty years now, the longest time of peace in thousands of years. Many powerful fighters are out of work, working for cheap pay as bouncers at a tavern, or little more than petty criminals. What are you doing? Are you broke or barely scraping by? You're powerful for certain, but you know that's not getting you anywhere. You see an ad posted by the royal family that controls the capital city behind the scenes, they're looking for a bodyguard for their daughter who just turned eighteen(age negotiable). The pay is several digits higher than you're making now, so of course you apply.

I love the idea of a young, but equally voluptuous futanari woman taking control of a powerful fighter. My character may be weak, but she's beautiful and rich, and used to getting her way. I'd love if you played as a real character, from an anime, game, tv show, etc. However, it can be an OC, so long as they're particularly strong. The idea of the world is there's plenty of strong people working for meager pay due to a lack of conflict in the world. It's a mix between modern and fantasy worlds, with plenty of magic. I don't have something specific in mind, so feel free to improvise.

The prompt is quite open-ended, I want you to play the character you like. Do you become obsessed with me? Maybe you quit after rejecting my sexual advances, and I make it a point to torment you until you do what I say. Do you fall in love with me? Maybe you want me to fall in love with you, and you want to marry into wealth. I do want to focus on the humiliation of being dominated by someone so much weaker than you, but whether you like it or not will be up to you. You could even decide to fight back, but of course you can expect to be punished for it.

I love anyone that will play as a yandere for me. Even just obsessed is fine. I don't mind coming up with some ideas here, but we can play as two friends, siblings, parent and child, or even just a stalker. We'll have to discuss how it might play out. I'll write out one quick example below.

Our characters have been playing online games together for a while. You've always been stronger than my character, helped her out, and taken care of her. The two of them are in the same guild together, and are together all the time. It's clear your character tries to stop mine from interacting with others, but mine doesn't mind much. Eventually, your character decides to ask to meet up, and they do. Your character tries to drug her, but she finds out, and even has proof, having set up cameras in her home. In-game, your character becomes her farming slave, out of game, your character becomes her cock slave, and domestic servant. She blackmails your character, but your character doesn't mind. Your character only minds when they see her talking to someone else.
I want this to be a very messed-up relationship.

My character is a drug dealer, who mainly deals the new, highly addictive drug, Cloud. Anyone who takes it, can't live without it longer than a day. The body will shut down, unless they get more. As you might guess, it's expensive. Your character comes to mine, desperate, the body already experiencing withdrawal. Without money, there is only one obvious option. Luckily, your character, is my character's type. After one fuck, my character is tired of yours, and sends her packing, after giving the short supply of drugs. She'll soon hear a familiar knock, but this time she isn't interested. Your character will have to find a way to convince mine.

I have a long album of face-claims below, feel free to pick any of them. I don't recommend opening the album on data(if you're limited), since it is a lot of pictures, so be careful about that. The face-claims mostly don't have any cocks, but we can discuss what kind you'd like, and I can provide reference pictures for them later on if it's necessary. Not all of them appear overly dominant, but they can all be played to be. I'm sure you can notice a common theme. I'd love to see your pictures too.

Anything about my ideas is open for discussion. I'd like to hear yours, as well.

Back
Top Bottom