Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Special Lusty Unit Team(NSFW) FXF preferred and Shao Kahn conquest(FXM Preferred)

Megara23

Hades is my lord and master
I have this idea based on this picture linked below in the spoiler

The Idea I have is that a unit of the police is specially trained to gain information from female suspects using sexual methods to extract the needed information, the story would centre around MC(A leading member of the unit) and YC(The new recruit). This unit is only deployed when they're certain the suspect is guilty. This story would contain a couple of uncomfortable subject matter including but not limited to non con, Bondage, sexual torture and police(Some may find that uncomfortable in the current times).

The plot would focus around a range of interactions the SLUT unit would be involved in, both partners will play random suspects but I just want the plot to be a bit of mindless fun.

Shao Kahn plot

Based on this comic, I want to try a fandom plot where a male plays Shao Kahn claiming various female characters from other fandoms including disney, anime and video games as part of his take over.

SIDENOTE!

Another idea I want to try and this open to men is for a fandom Aladdin RP where I play Princess Jasmine(Aged up to 18) and my partner either plays Jafar or a foreign princess.

New idea(01/04/2024)

It’s not on the menu

Basically this idea is an Rp about a diner that offers a secret menu, however rather than food being on the menu are women but none of the waitresses are on this menu(basically the diner is a brothel that is trying to hide what it is). YC wants one of the waitresses so asks her if he can order her. Mcs is the waitresses and the idea will be about YC deciding he wants to sample each waitress

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom