Fx Any Emma's Music Studio

EmmaHart

Oh, shit, we can edit these?
Howdy! It's me again, the lesbian pirate/robin hood/space cadet girl. One of my partners used a face claim that reminded me of a band I really like, so here's my second request thread-- a bunch of musically-inspired rps, sorted by genre of music! Like my other thread, this one will start off pretty small, but it'll grow as I get new ideas. I get inspired by music all the time.

A little bit about me: I'm a lesbian, so if these plots are gonna get steamy, I'd prefer partners who are other female or feminine nonbinary. Of course, these don't necessarily have to be smutty rps (though we all know the nature of this site, of course). I usually post around 2-3 paragraphs, though I tend to adjust my style for my partner (I can go super in-depth if you want) and have no major preference for how long my partner posts. Just make sure you move the plot forward and have some substance. I'm also not too picky about grammar as long as everything is coherent. I also prefer to keep things in the 60/40-80/20 plot/smut ratio.

Anyway, let's get into some plots! Just like my other thread, the "you" in this is more a stylistic choice than a 100% certainty about which character you get to play.

Synthwave

Space Operators - Dynatron

You're an astronaut training to serve as a crew member onboard the experimental shuttle NT2029. During your training, you meet the only other woman in the program-- a starry-eyed child at heart who can't stop dreaming about starry skies and alien planets (no matter how unrealistic her dreams may be)-- and really hit it off with her. Your friendship grows and manifests as a friendly rivalry (nothing big enough to ruin the friendship), and perhaps gets to be something more.

So, yeah, this rp is very much about the buildup to the launch. It's very much a romance rp where the players develop a relationship between their characters throughout the training program, only to build into a moment where they launch into space and are met with a beautiful sight-- maybe they see an infinitely starry sky that's not like anything they've ever seen, maybe they see the night side of the earth-- either way, it's a moment of intense beauty that they share as the shuttle launches. It's a bit of a short rp, but I see a lot of potential in it!

Power Metal

Out on the Street - Battle Beast

You were the greatest warrior in the army of King Meren, but one day while investigating a mysterious glowing lake, you fell in and found yourself in a strange world with glass buildings and metal pods flying through the sky. You wonder the black streets of the strange, new world, but are quickly attacked by people with oddly-colored hair and glowing weapons. Just when it looks like death has finally found you in this noisy world, a woman armed with a metal wand saves you.

Ok, so if it isn't evident from the song and rp blurb, this is a hybrid fantasy/cyberpunk story in which a warrior from a fantasy world is flung into a high-tech future. This is more about adventure through the streets of Neoland (working name for the setting-- it's hokey, I know), tense battles with laser-armed muggers and corporate robots, and the juxtaposition of high fantasy against high sci-fi.

Classical

River Flows in You - Yiruma

You've always been a cynic, ever since someone important to you died. What goes up always comes crashing back down, every whimsical fantasy is torn apart by the wolf of reality, and every dream ends when you wake up. You don't have time for fairies and witches, but one day you go on a hiking trip with some friends, one of whom brings her cousin along. The whole trip, she's speculating about what could be hiding in the mountain-- elves in the forest, dragons at the peak, a mad scientist in that cave the group passed. She comes off as childish and obnoxious at first, but over the course of the hike it becomes entertaining, maybe even endearing, and at the end of the hike you (somewhat reluctantly) take her number and agree to meet up for another hike some time.

This rp is very obviously about the "you" learning to have some whimsy. It's another cute, wholesome little story that uses the romance to really delve into the characters-- maybe you're seeing a theme develop here, lol. Anyways, I really want sweet cuteness to be the core of this rp, so, yeah.

Fugue in G Minor - Bach

You live in a decadent castle on a snow-covered mountain, content to live out your infinite days in the shadowy lands where no mortal dares to tread, feeding only on forest creatures, though you wouldn't mind starving if it meant you got to keep your humanity despite the fact that you are, in fact, a vampire. One day, you hear a knock at your door and find a shivering girl in a thin hoodie outside the double doors that lead into your dark palace. Apparently a ring of human traffickers operates somewhere on your mountain, and the stranger desperately needs somewhere to hide.

Yeah, yeah, romantic/sexy vampires have been over done since Twilight came out, but I like vampires, dammit! Anyway, there's a number of ways this rp can go. Maybe it's just a story about a vampire protecting a human from her kidnappers, or maybe it's a story about a human who teaches a vampire to start feeding on unsavory humans and stop starving themself. As always, I'm also open to any other ideas!

That's pretty much it for now. But, of course, stay posted! There's more to come.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom