Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm here to roll dice and tpk players... and I'm all out of players. (Pathfinder 1e) [CLOSED]

Psychodurus Eques

Sinister Syngnathid
Banished
What the island community of Ironport lacks in merriment, it makes up for in spectacle. Its governor has strict bans gambling, strong drink, even music. In place of more conventional vices, they must content themselves with watching executions and slave auctions.

You are this morning’s entertainment, one batch of captives being displayed on auction block, stripped naked for potential buyers to inspect and the mob to gawk at. While it seemed that your fate of being sold to some merchant lord or petty noble of the Platinum Isles was inescapable, a beam of luck smiles on you today. An unprecedented number of pirates are scheduled to hanged at the nearby gallows, among them some of the most feared corsairs of the Eight Archipelagos. But what was intended to be a mighty blow against piracy backfires. The island is attacked by the condemned pirates’ allies, and massive panic and riots break out.

In the chaos is your opportunity to escape and retake control of your destiny. Scavenge equipment and commandeer a boat, and set sail for freedom and glory.

I’m looking for some players interested in an island-hopping campaign of action, adventure, exploration, and maybe a bit of eroticism here and there. You will start out escaping from your captors and get caught up in plots of perilous pirates, tantalizing treasure, sinister slavers, and more. Though starting out with only your wits and each other, you will soon have the opportunity to rising stars of destiny!

Some deets and notes:
- Looking for 2-5 players.
- Characters will start at 1st​ level.
- While you won’t immediately start with any equipment, you will have the opportunity to pillage any mundane equipment you need as you make your escape.
- Other rules-oriented stuff will be hashed out once we have some players. If you have a question or concern about it, ask, I’m pretty accommodating about such things.
- In general, I’d prefer people interested in playing bisexual characters, but I’ll try to work with what I can get.
- Seeking players who want a story first, and not flexible expectations on the possibility of smut.
- While this may include darker themes, including nonconsensual ones, I’m not interested in anyone who is going to want their character gangbanged constantly.

If interested, please respond with the following:
- Brief character idea. Gender and sexuality, and possible race/class/alignment, and a couple sentences of their general concept. This doesn’t have to be final.
- What you’re most interested in seeing in a Pathfinder game.
- Any no-go’s. Content that would make you not want to participate.

Hm. A lot of the time, sexuality becomes something I find out about a ttrpg character midstream. But I can seed it for that. I like magic and mystery and all that other gummi bears stuff. I like to get deeply embedded in the setting and put my characters in situations that challenge their sure thoughts about themselves. I like drama and long arcs and evolution. And what you've said already tells me that my actual Nopes, which are all interpersonal instead of plot, won't come from you. So.

My leading candidate right now is the (human?) daughter of a merchant who ships out of a mainland port not more than a week's sail from Ironport. He also never gave up captaincy to settle down and make money, partly because he was a big control freak. Daughter hated the strictures, insisted on coming along on a few trips to learn the business and maybe earn some more autonomy. Being captured by pirates and sold to the auctioneer is sort of the opposite of that. Kineticist powers break through during the chaos of the escape, and she's finally strong enough to be free. Brash, exultant, still young enough to feel invulnerable, and intoxicated by the lure of adventures that don't end when you close the book.

Last edited:
Hello! This sounds interesting! Are you willing to take players relatively inexperienced with pathfinder? I’ve played a few sessions of pathfinder but most of my ttrpg experience is dnd 5e.

I’m happy to find a game advertised that isn’t going to be gangbang after gsngbabg. I’m very open to the idea of erotica in the story (it’s why I’m on this site after all!) but my favorite part of ttrpgs is telling a story together.

I’m thinking of playing a pansexual noble woman caught spying for an opposing faction who ended up here as punishment, to be sold to the peers she’d betrayed. I was thinking she could be a half elf, perhaps giving her reason for split loyalties? But if we have an abundance of female half elves I can certainly change that! I was thinking rogue or bard with a heavy emphasis on subterfuge, deceit, and other such useful social skills.

I may play her lawful evil or I’m also good with neutral if folks don’t want an evil character in the party. I promise I don’t play haha steal from my party members evil rogues - she would have plenty of reasons to help and even befriend her party members no matter her alignment.

I personally love stories of exploration and discovering new places so an island hopping adventure sounds amazing. Given my character idea, I'd also love opportunities for intrigue and social maneuvering.

I’m open to others doing whatever with their characters, but a few no’s for interactions with my character: toilet play, age play, vore, snuff, graphic torture, sexual torture, bestiality, necrophilia.

Let me know if there’s space and looking forward to playing if so. Thanks!

Hi, I’m interested in this game. I’ve been wanting to play a female, bisexual, Gnome, Chaotic, good, swashbuckler for a while, so this is the perfect chance. The main idea is that she was bored of her old life on land, and always dreamed of the open sea. The other gnomes thought she was crazy, but she didn’t care and got her first ticket she could out of there. We can say that the ticket was a trap by slavers, and that’s how she ended up on the auction block.

I’ve Never played pathfinder, but I have some experience in 3.5e and tons of 5e experience, as well as other ttrpgs. I am hoping for an adventure where we explore lots of different exotic locales, as well as one where we can RP being at sea, and fighting on ship to ship at least once.

My limits are blood, and anything bathroom. I don’t want to be in a brutally difficult game, where the expectation is that we lose a character every adventure. If I do lose a character from death or bad end, I want to feel like I could have prevented it. I do not want a game that is mostly combat. Also, I will try to post every day, but the most I can promise is 5 posts a week. If you want more than that, I shouldn’t make this commitment.

This sounds pretty interesting to me, if I'm welcome aboard! Like some of the others above, I've got plenty of experience with other RPGs (including 3.5 D&D back in the day), but not any with Pathfinder, specifically. I'd like to give it a try, though!

I think I'd be interested in playing an Unchained Summoner, probably male, neutral good, and human (or maybe a catfolk?). I'm picturing him as sort of a spiritual leader in training for a small tribe, bonded to a guardian spirit and undertaking a traditional journey to learn about the outside world before taking up his predecessor's duties (though, obviously, that has not gone well for him so far!). I think he'd be more attracted to women in general, but open to experiences with any gender.

I'm into exciting adventure, fun character interactions, and playing to find out what happens; combat is fun, but I really love when it turns into a chance to tell us something about the people involved! I'm on board for serious and darker themes, but I'm turned off when by excessive grimdarkness; things like explicit, onscreen torture or detailed gore aren't to my tastes.

Hope to play alongside you all!

Hm. Lotta new blood stopping in. If it helps any, I'll add that I have almost a lot of experience with Pathfinder. Unless someone's trying to optimize fighter feat chains or something, I can help field questions.

I PMed with some questions before I dove in here. I hope to be joining you all!

Hi there, would be interested... though a lot of my ideas tend to reply on the fact that D&D 3.5 is fairly compatible and ports over. Still, will be mulling over ideas.

So, my main idea is, entirely honest, to pull off a wolverine. He is a male, probably human by the looks of him, and while is mostly interested in the ladies and those that show more feminine characteristics, well, things can happen when there is enough booze in someone's system. Granted, at the same time he is a wild man, a rough and tumble fellow that dislikes civilization and generally tries to avoid it when he can. Still, while he mostly gets by hunting, fishing and trapping he occasionally signs up for a night at the underground fighting pits, winning enough silver for some extra supplies before he heads back to his tent.

He is fairly Chaotic Neutral, as while he is gruff and a bit of an ass, he tries to quietly help others (if they don't piss him off) and will chuff and deny doing it if pressed. He prefers not to talk more than he needs to, finding most civilized people talk so much their words are stripped of any actual meaning, becoming just noise.

As for what I'm looking for? The game, to explore, to fight, to grow and learn, to become more and interact with the world. Goals will change, but I hope to change the world as much as it will change me!

Sexually? I like to let things develop in game, but will try and avoid toilet play and filth, as well as vore, snuff and bloodplay. I'm generally good with most things, because its all about context.

you know...

You could actually play a Shifter and literally grow claws from your hands to fight! You'd pick an animal to start with affinity for and later turn into if you want. And wolverine is one of the options!

There is a D&D 3.5 template and feat that actually lets you go Weapon X, I sent it via PM to Psychodurus Eques. I'm basically planning to be a combination of Wolverine and Sabertooth with some possible martial initiation ability.

I'll be a puglist with metal claws pretty much, who is a bit tougher and stronger than what he should be. He is going to be a frontliner, and he won't be doing subtle

Back
Top Bottom